Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) (57115 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
You mean after catching his ex with her new knacker?
If the guy get big di*k I will leave her because I know she enjoy him more than me.

1 Like

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by marsup: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
masterP042:
Leave the scene, if she later apologize, act as if you've forgiven her.. Use her guilt trip to fvck the hell out of her, allow her date herself, always make sure you fvck her with protection, don't pity her. Do her anal, fvck her in her menses, u can even make her lord of the rings, and waste her bleeping time.. When you're tired of her, dump her like a used condom. angry angry
you sound pained. Has someone cheated on you before? your imaginations are disturbing and sadistic.

1 Like

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
If she's been caught in the act best decision to take is to let her go so as to avert long stories.Women full ground a real man ain't gonna compromise

1 Like

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Danny50: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
abimic:
For a rich guy, walk away, dump her sorry ass and move on, other girls are even on the queue, but for a struggling guy, walk away and just leave the both of them for your sanity sake and return to your single-hood, and remember one thing, MAKE MONEY, then MORE MONEY. That thing called money, it dusts off insults and never allows you take insults.
Best comment ever just go and make money and move on

1 Like

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Coldie(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
brain54:

guy no be nollywood movie things o...really your cool with your guy " doing " your babe? answer from the deepest part of your heart o...except na olosho wey you carry for one night stand this kind things no dey end well...I dey talk from experience.
Y I go vex. If the girl respect me she no go go meet the guy, I don meet girl way just say she read my chat with another girl we almost break up, I say mk I test this my jealous lover carry her number give one guy test o. That day that day she go visit the boy.

So u no supposed dae shake for that kind thing, see those kind girls as chaff way go blow away for the main ones to come

1 Like

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Since she's not his wife, he can't do anything.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bluuiyy:
He should kneel down and propose to her
If you find him on top of her nko angry
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Pearly255(f): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Join them...

Period!
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by brain54(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:

Y I go vex. If the girl respect me she no go go meet the guy, I don meet girl way just say she read my chat with another girl we almost break up, I say mk I test this my jealous lover carry her number give one guy test o. That day that day she go visit the boy.

So u no supposed dae shake for that kind thing, see those kind girls as chaff way go blow away for the main ones to come
maybe you no really like the girls sha...or you never go far with them...na only why the thing no go pain you...as a man you must feel am cos man dey protective over him woman...the only thing be say you go move on,but no be say you no go feel am...I don dey situation like this wey my friend babe dey trip and friend give permission to go ahead...another situation na friend even suggest to me say make we test weda babe go fall..many times...and all these situations end the same way...bad.!!! even affect my relationship with them. these na guys wey dey close like brothers o....as I day I no dey reason anybody babe as far as I know who dey squash am even if no matter what...and I no fit fight for any babe wey cheat...e go pain if I like the babe but na to move.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Coldie(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
brain54:

maybe you no really like the girls sha...or you never go far with them...na only why the thing no go pain you...as a man you must feel am cos man dey protective over him woman...the only thing be say you go move on,but no be say you no go feel am...I don dey situation like this wey my friend babe dey trip and friend give permission to go ahead...another situation na friend even suggest to me say make we test weda babe go fall..many times...and all these situations end the same way...bad.!!! even affect my relationship with them. these na guys wey dey close like brothers o....as I day I no dey reason anybody babe as far as I know who dey squash am even if no matter what...and I no fit fight for any babe wey cheat...e go pain if I like the babe but na to move.

The last time I love any girl for my life end wen I dae 17years old, I love one girl from primary school till I enter uni, but she no gree for me based on say I be good boy back then, from that period if I dae follow girl na ontop ontop incase u bounce I go just carry on with my life.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Theboss100(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Arrewa:
Naija men... We too get issue!!

You caught your girlfriend on bed with another man.

Is she your wife? No.

Did you pay her bride prize? Mba.

Then you move to the next available pussy and stop being a fool.

That's why I love my Fulani girls.

They hardly cheat! I mean it.

They will rather break up with you than cheat.

Not that we no dey chop life here.

But we no dey too caste and over do things.

That's why we still have large number of virgins here.

If you caught your girlfriend cheating! Break up with her or just bone and continue enjoying free pussy.

Make una dey use una head. No go kill Person pikin and rot in jail all because of kpekus way u no fit dig finish!
Arrewa hope you are saying the truth.?? Can a non Fulani marry a Fulani?? Answer sincerely. This is a national question. Remember one Nigeria
gringringrin
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by brain54(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:

The last time I love any girl for my life end wen I dae 17years old, I love one girl from primary school till I enter uni, but she no gree for me based on say I be good boy back then, from that period if I dae follow girl na ontop ontop incase u bounce I go just carry on with my life.

I understand you dey protect yourself from heart setups and all...but no tell me say if you dey with person and she bounce you go just move on without feeling it...guy even if person no love that kin thing dey pain na...how you reason am?
in the end sha everyone with their own!
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Arrewa: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Theboss100:
Arrewa hope you are saying the truth.?? Can a non Fulani marry a Fulani?? Answer sincerely. This is a national question. Remember one Nigeria
gringringrin
why not...
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Dagz007(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
MJBOLT:

You've said it all grin
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Theboss100(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Arrewa:
why not...
You don't understand what I mean. I mean Christian non fulani marrying a fulani girl. You know your people are mostly muslim. So that's where the problem is.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Arrewa: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Theboss100:
You don't understand what I mean. I mean Christian non fulani marrying a fulani girl. You know your people are mostly muslim. So that's where the problem is.
we have thousands of fulani Christians here in kano alone.

We also have Muslims that can marry a non Muslim as long you'll allow her practice her religion.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Coldie(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
brain54:

I understand you dey protect yourself from heart setups and all...but no tell me say if you dey with person and she bounce you go just move on without feeling it...guy even if person no love that kin thing dey pain na...how you reason am?
in the end sha everyone with their own!
I tell u say I never love person again since I dae 17years, na just normal guy man see babe chyke blow nothing more, I don finish sch, serve since how many years now till today I no get gf.

The last girl way I try to even reason just say after I finish sch and things never start to go well based on people expectations say if u finish u go get job get dz and dat, d gal stopped replying my chat on social media and unfollowed me on instagram, me I just unfollow her back.

Women get one kind lifestyle I just dae mind myself dae pray make God gimme wetin I want, the girl I know I would spend the rest of my life with am not sure I HV set eyes on her yet
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by DonroxyII: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
marvelck:
When a guy catches his girlfriend in a compromising position with another guy, what's the best thing to do at that moment

Should he fight the guy, beat up his girlfriend, or simply walk away...

The best thing to do is to walk away. No girl is worth breaking your head for...
Walk away and then start running then stop running and keep walking away without looking back grin
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by abimic(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Danny50:
Best comment ever just go and make money and move on
Exactly. Money is good, even if you would be ugly or handsome, short or tall, have money, and if you would not have enough money, have influence, build the right connection and know important people.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Theboss100(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Arrewa:
we have thousands of fulani Christians here in kano alone.

We also have Muslims that can marry a non Muslim as long you'll allow her practice her religion.
Good to hear that if true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by emmyN(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
marvelck:
When a guy catches his girlfriend in a compromising position with another guy, what's the best thing to do at that moment

Should he fight the guy, beat up his girlfriend, or simply walk away...

The best thing to do is to walk away. No girl is worth breaking your head for...

Nah, the best thing to do is pull your shirt and join them.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by openmine(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
why would i fight over a lady who has got no single loyalty!
I will simply be elated and move!
For the 'are you married to her?' crew,a lady or guy who cheats before marriage will cheat openly when they finally get married!
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
There you go again with another baseless conclusion. U too dey jump like frog. If you were the only woman on the planet and I was the only man, I would rather stay single forever and talk to a tree than date someone who is not even smart enough to see the OBVIOUS satire in my comment about 5,000 girlfriends. Ok, can you tell me, what's the basis of your imaginary "assertion" that I'm loose? Nawa oh grin.

You're the only one who said anything about having more girlfriends so that being cheated on won't hurt. Only loose people say stuffs like that
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Caezer(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Why fight any of them?
Me?
Fight?
Lol
I get problem o ♒
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Me wey Don condition my mind.

As your girlfriend you have no franchise over her so you are in no position to do anything really but to walk away... Any other thing is foolishness.

But if you are married, just do this if you really love the lady...

Don't drive her out cos you will only make things easy for her but just act like you have forgiving her (if she asks for forgiveness) and driving her out will just make her go with the other guy and the guy will cool down use her well and this time no inhibition...

So act like you are cool, switch her to booty call... Do her the way you have never done before as in even she will know that the way you handle her is worse than any man will handle a LovePeddler...

Then calm down to look for another wife whilst she is still with you...

When you get a new lady she will know and at that time she will be dieing inside cos she can't confront you and she will be in a serious state of mental turture and may pack out by herself whilst you just bring in your new lady...

And if she stays, she will continue to suffer psychologically.

That is how to treat an adulterous wife.

But if you are the type that can forgive and revert to how things use to be, why not? After all nobody is perfect.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Danny50:
Still samething bro just ignore the idiot then breakup with the bitch life goes on.
i swear
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by vikstandon(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hallelujah!!! I didn't walk into hell.

I would keep singing he saved me song by R-Kelly.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by noble2faith(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
masterP042:
Leave the scene, if she later apologize, act as if you've forgiven her.. Use her guilt trip to fvck the hell out of her, allow her date herself, always make sure you fvck her with protection, don't pity her. Do her anal, fvck her in her menses, u can even make her lord of the rings, and waste her bleeping time.. When you're tired of her, dump her like a used condom. angry angry

God of Israel! I could sense the anger in your comment!
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by flexindino(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Just allow her enjoy herself with d new man.....just simpu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy / Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.