Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) (57124 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Buy ddforce or snipper & drink asap...
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Openbusiness: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You're the only one who said anything about having more girlfriends so that being cheated on won't hurt. Only loose people say stuffs like that
Mr Woman, I said 5,000, five freaking thousand. Is there any man alive who has that much girlfriends? Even if a guy is an addicted womanizer, there's no way in this world he can date 5,000 women at the same time, DUHHhhhhhh! Was that huge exaggeration not sufficient for you to realize my comment was obviously satire? Ok, you know what, I have 5,000 girlfriends, cum an swallow me na. Lagos is already stressful enuf, I don't need extra stress abeg. Na five tasan gehfren i friend, ah no kee person. Mtchwww!
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by XDaBOSS(m): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
KossyKiss97:
I am inviting you to church tomorrow. Please visit any living faith church (winners chapel) closest to you. You can also connect online.

God bless you

Mtcheww...
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Stomoney(m): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Can you please explain the damages that I have caused so far with my way of life. Guy, girls are evil and if not because to have an heir I can stay without them for years. All I pray for is wealth,long life and peace of mind lobatan
grim33:
If only you realize how much damage you cause with that mindset of yours ...

For the sake of being civil. Enjoy your sex life just leave child/ children out of it...
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
Mr Woman, I said 5,000, five freaking thousand. Is there any man alive who has that much girlfriends? Even if a guy is an addicted womanizer, there's no way in this world he can date 5,000 women at the same time, DUHHhhhhhh! Was that huge exaggeration not sufficient for you to realize my comment was obviously satire? Ok, you know what, I have 5,000 girlfriends, cum an swallow me na. Lagos is already stressful enuf, I don't need extra stress abeg. Na five tasan gehfren i friend, ah no kee person. Mtchwww!

The number is irrelevant, cause I know it's impossible, but the meaning behind the message is what I'm nitpicking on.

"have an extra girlfriend by the side so the cheating one won't hurt."

Damn. I love your school of philosophy.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Kaytixy: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
I used to have a girl who had other boyfriends too but as a sharp guy, I no send. I just continued banging her anytime she comes around shikena. In my barracks then a man was called to come see his wife sleeping with another man red handed after which the wife said she was leaving and the mumu Man started crying and held the shirt of the man who came to call to the scene. No be small wahala dat day oo.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Kingluqman(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
E go better for you!!!
Arrewa:
Naija men... We too get issue!!

You caught your girlfriend on bed with another man.

Is she your wife? No.

Did you pay her bride prize? Mba.

Then you move to the next available pussy and stop being a fool.

That's why I love my Fulani girls.

They hardly cheat! I mean it.

They will rather break up with you than cheat.

Not that we no dey chop life here.

But we no dey too caste and over do things.

That's why we still have large number of virgins here.

If you catch your girlfriend cheating! Break up with her or just bone and continue enjoying free pussy.

Make una dey use una head. No go kill Person pikin and rot in jail all because of kpekus way u no fit dig finish!

1 Like

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Dminister(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Just walk away is the best answer
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Openbusiness: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The number is irrelevant, cause I know it's impossible, but the meaning behind the message is what I'm nitpicking on.

"have an extra girlfriend by the side so the cheating one won't hurt."

Damn. I love your school of philosophy.

If you truly love my school of Philosophy, then you should know jumping into conclusions isn't a prerogative. But you have already reached your conclusions about what my subliminal "message" is or isn't, so wetin you want make I say again? Just continue with your assumptions, which really is wrong. You want me to give you the bullet that you will use to shoot me, am I mad? grin
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by dannyspeejay(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
An understanding man will be silent....N let her judge herself

1 Like

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by backbone503(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Is she your wife? No.

If you catch your girlfriend cheating! Break up with her or just bone and continue enjoying free pussy.

Make una dey use una head. No go kill Person pikin and rot in jail all because of kpekus way u no fit dig finish!

Beta oil dey your head. I for brew you, but I dey fear make Hisbah no go do you strong thing.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by technicallyrich(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
KossyKiss97:
I am inviting you to church tomorrow. Please visit any living faith church (winners chapel) closest to you. You can also connect online.

God bless you
so a Yorubad man is your pastor.
lol
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Is she your wife? No.

SHUT UP!
YOUR REASONING IS SENSELESS

1 Like

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Coinbased: 1:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Dump her
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 29, 2020
I dey hear only gan sef, no more love angry
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Sukkyy2010: 1:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Is she your wife? No.

I beg pls wetin be KPEKUS OOOO
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 4:58am On Nov 29, 2020
cool

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by ubola: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2020
There's no legal definition of "girlfriend ". if any guy beat up my daughter I'll make sure you rot in jail.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by fola044: 6:41am On Nov 29, 2020
Do you know how many guys riding her before you see the unlucky one ? Pretend to be angry , accept her apology , go for better drugs anytime you want to hit her, drink "opa eyin and afato " three times daily,show her no mercy because she's now a public toilet or public property ������
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Go down on your two knees, raise your hands high up in the air and praise the living God for saving you from the hands of olosho. Rise and Walk!
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2020
ubola:
There's no legal definition of "girlfriend ". if any guy beat up my daughter I'll make sure you rot in jail.
You sure?
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2020
masterP042:
Leave the scene, if she later apologize, act as if you've forgiven her.. Use her guilt trip to fvck the hell out of her, allow her date herself, always make sure you fvck her with protection, don't pity her. Do her anal, fvck her in her menses, u can even make her lord of the rings, and waste her bleeping time.. When you're tired of her, dump her like a used condom. angry angry
You're very mad. I like that. I must be your friend.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by 2rez: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2020
Avoid the scene like it is "leprosed". Just walk away in peace. A bro must never get into a brawl with another bro because of vaginal friend: bro code 404

2 Likes

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Quinniscent(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Move on...U r nw free from a big problem... thereby allowing u to realize the better person in ur life
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Quinniscent(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2020
masterP042:
Leave the scene, if she later apologize, act as if you've forgiven her.. Use her guilt trip to fvck the hell out of her, allow her date herself, always make sure you fvck her with protection, don't pity her. Do her anal, fvck her in her menses, u can even make her lord of the rings, and waste her bleeping time.. When you're tired of her, dump her like a used condom. angry angry
My Gawd!!! It serves them right
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by tfash96(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Is she your wife? No.

se u no go hook me up with 1 virgin like this
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by cyndylove64(f): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
longetivity:
That's if I have a girlfriend
lol�����
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Papadoh(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Walk away... Always.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Hcl2: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tnk God say na still girlfriend is better to see her wen she dy girlfriend b4 she become house wife.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Thablownmindset: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Dave0116:
What else, if not to be grateful you just lost a farm tool? grin grin grin

In such situations you walkaway, and dissociate with the farm tool by all means necessary. That's after you must have collected your last knack grin

Aproko who ask you? cool

Happy Shiloh 2020 in advance �
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Thazard(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) / A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.