Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) (57117 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
you forgive her and have a talk with her of the relationship can continue or not..simple
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by toye440: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
U said girlfriend, bros tomorrow na sunday better go do thanksgiving. Girl wey u never pay sisi untop her head, abeg enjoy ur freedom o. Mind U sapphire and zzor dey free, shine ur eyes before dem dey off limits.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Danny50: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Best thing to do, is for the guy to walk away and look for another babe that will make him happy.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by luminouz(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Arrewa:
Naija men... We too get issue!!

You caught your girlfriend on bed with another man.

Is she your wife? No.

Did you pay her bride prize? Mba.

Then you move to the next available pussy and stop being a fool.

That's why I love my Fulani girls.

They hardly cheat! I mean it.

They will rather break up with you than cheat.

Not that we no dey chop life here.

But we no dey too caste and over do things.

That's why we still have large number of virgins here.

If you caught your girlfriend cheating! Break up with her or just bone and continue enjoying free pussy.

Make una dey use una head. No go kill Person pikin and rot in jail all because of kpekus way u no fit dig finish!

Arrewa clown..
Fulani virgins kee u dia grin
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by guy222: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
fighting her or the guy is given her an edge over you, don't dump her immediately and avoid her, the best thing to do is to neglect her, make her feel lest important, avoid discussing the incident with her and don't give her the opportunity to apologise, avoid sex with her and avoid sending or replying her love text messages but always pick her calls, when she come visiting welcome her with a smile and abandon her in the room, make sure she left befor coming back home. Go out with her if she insist while you are chilling just tell her to excuse you, walk out and never come back. Neglect is the greatest and painful way to treat a woman, this is the greatest torture you could ever give to a lady. Do this and she would respect and regard you till the end of her fuckkin life. This girls ain't loyal, fuckkk them all
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Is she your wife? No.

If you caught your girlfriend cheating! Break up with her or just bone and continue enjoying free pussy.

Make una dey use una head. No go kill Person pikin and rot in jail all because of kpekus way u no fit dig finish!

I really want to taste Fulani kpekus I fought so hard for NYSC to post me to north instead they push me go Lagos Inland wasted NYSC year I no see kpekus .
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Teibaba(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oga you didn't catch your wife but your girlfriend which is formally not yours with another person. That's why we said it's a free world o.
Just endure till u get your wife. Somedays can be like that
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by funlo2013: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Repent and be converted!
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Openbusiness: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You may be right about me needing a man in my life, I won't argue the point, but if that man is someone as loose as you, I'd rather pass up on the offer.

There you go again with another baseless conclusion. U too dey jump like frog. If you were the only woman on the planet and I was the only man, I would rather stay single forever and talk to a tree than date someone who is not even smart enough to see the OBVIOUS satire in my comment about 5,000 girlfriends. Ok, can you tell me, what's the basis of your imaginary "assertion" that I'm loose? Nawa oh grin.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Decryptor:

And yet your Fulani El rufai brother allowed his son to marry an Igbo girl instead of Fulani undecided
bro no b igbo gal d guy marry o
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by chatinent: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Be happy and walk out like a boss. She's the one who lost you.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by debbydams(f): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Walk � out of the relationship �
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by dorin27(f): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Finnestgreat:
if a lady catches her man with anoda lady she should leave him afterall dere are other fishes in d sea
okay...I guess it should be same with the guys then.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by brain54(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:
Tell the guy to meet u for d bar, say u want order beer and pepper soup say him dae pay, wen una meet ask am how d fvck go.

No tell the girl anything just act like nothing happened, if she stays with u continue d fvcking until u get another girl then tell her it's over, she won't hv d mind to fight back.

I once took a girl out that I thought was my gf to meet some of my guys, one was a yahoo boy who just picked #15million since we are his closest circle he told us to meet him in a club he bout drinks that I was scared of cause I no ready to contribute pay for that kind amount of drink cause it was total waste of money, he cleared the bills.

The moment this girl saw the bill, this girl started acting weird based on guys we be d guy told me my babe has fallen for him, say mk I take style go toilet go peace say she go give am number and it happened exactly like that. We went home together the next day this girl was in these guys hotel rooms, I no vex I just continue. Don't take any girl that's not ur wife or u don't intend to marry to heart.
guy no be nollywood movie things o...really your cool with your guy " doing " your babe? answer from the deepest part of your heart o...except na olosho wey you carry for one night stand this kind things no dey end well...I dey talk from experience.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
dorin27:
okay...I guess it should be same with the guys then.
yes
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
masterP042:
Leave the scene, if she later apologize, act as if you've forgiven her.. Use her guilt trip to fvck the hell out of her, allow her date herself, always make sure you fvck her with protection, don't pity her. Do her anal, fvck her in her menses, u can even make her lord of the rings, and waste her bleeping time.. When you're tired of her, dump her like a used condom. angry angry
For your mind you be Hugh Hefner. Mumu

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by chatinent: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Macsjebs:
smiley Bro, it really depends, how long you have been together, what u caught her doing etc

I keep saying it, for a lady to prefer a guy over another, shows she is drawn to him, ladies love to wrap themselves around a guy and certain scents as ours help promote intimacy and make you as a guy that 'prince charming' every lady wants to be around

This isn't just about marketing, all the reviews on the thread on my signature speaks volumes and is a testament to this fact

It's clear you are just a copy and paste researcher.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Danny50:
As calabar boy wey i be... Ignore the man then divorce the woman.
na gf we dey talk about not wife
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by veraiyke(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Waka comot and leave them to continue. No need for talks
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by cardoctor(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Is she your wife? No.

Damnnnnnnnn. True talk
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Senatoraku: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
op, are you asking us a question or you are telling us the scenario. because from your post, you have answered the question.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Womanizer(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Life must go on
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by 3verblazing(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Go to church for Thanksgiving...

Bc u have caught ur potential murderers
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by brain54(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
chatinent:

It's clear you are just a copy and paste researcher.
he just dey market him products...leave am.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by dplores(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Walk
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Lighthammer(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Except a man gets off on seeing his woman with another man a sane man with working balls will do the needful,drop the farm tool and move on
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by mikesly: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
What kind of rubbish question be dis self? Kill her n.a.!
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by ov922(f): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
Olamialphonso:
Love her more

Also fast and pray
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by grim33(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
If only you realize how much damage you cause with that mindset of yours ...

For the sake of being civil. Enjoy your sex life just leave child/ children out of it...
Stomoney:
You just refer me as shitty? Thank you. Its my life not yours, so I'm enjoying this peaceful life of mine grin
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Danny50: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Finnestgreat:
na gf we dey talk about not wife
Still samething bro just ignore the idiot then breakup with the bitch life goes on.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by IMAMofWAR: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
just break the hoes legs, simple as that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy / Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.