Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election (41703 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by TheGift: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
blowjohn:

Hahahahah! Funny u.
If ur male, think about it again....all tose things u mentioned above, u have done them before.
Oh yes, u have grabbed women by the pussy.
U have tot urself as supreme.
U have been a bad example to children...etc.
Cos ur human, too
Has those traits, if at all, he has them, have they stopped him from moving America forward??

And IF I am Female? From your answer, I can tell why you support Trump. Birds of the same nasty feather.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
APC and trump Na same thing

mouth ni dem get
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Did you see thr dead bodies of the 200,000 people who died of the virus?
Stop watching fake news. The mainstream media is trying to brainwash people, we've seen how Buhari and NCDC are manipulating the Covid numbers
Baba ur mumu no be here, Even Fox news are reporting it and beside here on nairaland we saw the mass grave and packing dead in trucks to the point even trump will not denied this. but keeping displaying ur stupidity up and down
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by KoolBigk(m): 2:35am On Nov 17, 2020
Are you alright freedom of speech where & how? Haven't you been following what has been going on in the US in the last 4 years.

Where white supremacy aren't afraid to flag off their confederated flags, bully people of color, just 'cos one of them his the president.

Racism is super high right now in the US cos of this man. Policy making is Zero and any one that tries to put him in order or advise him; he fires them.

Nigerians don't know how corny this fat ass is, if only y'all knew.

Barka00:
I pray the supreme court will rule in favour of Donald Trump.

Trump does things that supports the freedom of his people but many are blind to see.
Joe Biden/Obama would have made face mask compulsory hence vaccination will also be mandatory. But Trump let people do what they believe in.
He didn't impose lockdown because the crash of the nations economy will domore harm that the virus itself

There is no right reason to hate this man. We all know he is not perfect but he is the only person in the right position to prevent some inhumane things from happening. In Reality they are after us not him, he is just in the way.
Trump 2020.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by bethelofficial: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2020
Quality Artificial Plants Available In Bulk.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by wirinet(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Barka00:

How many of the cases will Trump take to the Supreme Court? If the elections is to be determined by a few hundred votes in 1 or 2 states, then maybe, but Biden won in over 4 swing states with over 10,000 votes in each state.

The cases would not even make it to the Supreme Court as the Trump legal team is withdrawing it cases at the state level one by one, because their law suits are ridiculous.

Trump does things that supports the freedom of his people but many are blind to see.
O yea, Trump supports freedom of his people . Keyword " his people". If you are not a worshipper or supporter, he attacks you or fires you for freely speaking against him.

Joe Biden/Obama would have made face mask compulsory hence vaccination will also be mandatory. But Trump let people do what they believe in.

Mandatory face mask is a must in order to control a highly infectious disease. That's why Asian countries have been able to relatively contain the coronavirus. Infectious diseases don't care what you believe. If you don't wear face mask and you are infected, you become a danger to society.

He didn't impose lockdown because the crash of the nations economy will do more harm that the virus itself
What economy will there be if everyone is sick? Sick people don't work. And the virus will push the cost of medicare up for both individuals and government.

There is no right reason to hate this man. We all know he is not perfect but he is the only person in the right position to prevent some inhumane things from happening. In Reality they are after us not him, he is just in the way.
Trump 2020.
He hates blacks, immigrants, muslims and African countries. Why shouldn't these groups hate him back?
Which inhumane thing had he ever prevented in his life?
Who are they that is after you and who are you anyway? I don't get your logic, anyone that does not like trump is after you? Is Trump God? Even some people don't like God and people don't hate them.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by 9jaRealist: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Barka00:

He didn't impose lockdown because the crash of the nations economy will domore harm that the virus itself

Trump 2020.

grin grin grin

Delusional tragicomedy...

Trump’s cases are being thrown out of court left, right and center!
Meanwhile, the Con Artist is raising “legal fight funds” to retire his existing campaign debts!

>

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.