Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election (41660 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by brosom(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2020
At this point it seems all hope is lost, but there could still be a victory for Trump, perhaps a slight victory.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by biyiwilly(m): 7:07am On Nov 16, 2020
Hallucinating Trump is very sick he needs help...Americans made the greatest mistake of voting a lunatic into power so, so sad and unfortunate.

Get well soon Donald!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by espn(m): 7:07am On Nov 16, 2020
MAD TRUMP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 7:07am On Nov 16, 2020
But why are nigerians like this?
Why the hate for this man?
I mean, u guys have not been able to vote any credible candidate from grassroots to presidency since independence.
But u have the fish brain to point out joe Biden as a better candidate.
Is that not crazy?
From senators , to house of representatives to governors to presidents all of u talking trash about trump have made the wrong votes all ur lives but here u are this commenting on american politics!
Wetin una sabi?

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by SIawomir: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2020
damn niggar

Issoright
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by sportskid(m): 7:07am On Nov 16, 2020
Trump will look stupid until He retains His Sit....Let's just keep watching.... The obvious may not be the Final Call.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 7:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Wfgh
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2020
Hehehe. This Trump eee
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by brosom(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2020
At this point it seems all hope is lost, but there could still be a victory for Trump, maybe a slight one.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Cantonese: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2020
We will know who truly won at 12 noon, 20th January, 2021.
No be mouth matter.
America no be 9ja!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by DontBullshitMe: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2020
Sore Loser.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by profstar(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2020
Buhari will be like, Social media bill

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Tareq1105: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2020
swiz123:
Post-election trauma.

A situation better handled at Yabaleft.

Trump won't stop dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by bezimo(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Apostle Suleman prophesy.. I am seeing them arrest Trump after he leaves office.

Wahala for who rig elections and Trump no wan gree..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by smartval(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2020
Trump now behaving like African politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Benwallt(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2020
Trump must have his root in Egypt. He just disgracing himself. He must have thought he can't be beaten but he was beaten flat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2020
I knew he won

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by dalass(f): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2020
grin

Who voted this clown the very first time self? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by dammyz101(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2020
Politics is for selfish people, see how america who other countries are learning from is messing up. No african president go gree handover power again o after seeing this american wonder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2020
DennisEche:
I was a big supporter of the Trump Presidency and campaign but with his recent utterances, I hereby dissociate my self from the madness he is exhibiting. I think his meeting with Bubu affected his mental reasonings.he is becoming lifeless ,Clueless and useless like the famous Mr Lifeless.
The man Trump is so unfit to rule the greatest nation on Earth.

Welcome back to planet earth. Let me give updates on what happened around the world while you were away. The US threatened to sanction players of the EDO election several weeks ago for violence and election mal practice.

However the have been mute in recent election happenings in Cote D'Ivoire and Tanzania. Make them criticise and see how Africans go fall for their heads. Trump has rubbished this nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Toks2008(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2020
This guy don finally lose am.

He has taken America to the gutters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by wiseone28: 7:16am On Nov 16, 2020
I pray American won't start complaining after 2 months of Biden in office..

Nigeria is a case study.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Bar1941(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2020
Ok we agreed with you, you won.

Just wait till Jan 21st ok! Good boy.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by my2chains(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2020
hmm
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by adenigga(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2020
oluwatosink:
US President, Donald Trump insists he won the presidential election.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1328200072987893762?s=20

Please......

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Afamed: 7:17am On Nov 16, 2020
Deplorable POTUS
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Patrioticman007(m): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2020
parzdor:
�man no want hear nefa

Its good Trump is destroying the bully American nation internally. Its now left for China a third world country to take over on the international stage.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by FarahAideed: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2020
DennisEche:
I was a big supporter of the Trump Presidency and campaign but with his recent utterances, I hereby dissociate my self from the madness he is exhibiting. I think his meeting with Bubu affected his mental reasonings.he is becoming lifeless ,Clueless and useless like the famous Mr Lifeless.
The man Trump is so unfit to rule the greatest nation on Earth.

You were never a big supporter , if you know the the scale of Electoral fraud at stake here you wouldn't say what you have just said

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Afamed: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2020
wiseone28:
I pray American won't start complaining after 2 months of Biden in office..

Nigeria is a case study.
Keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to contribute. Trump wannabe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by splashbaby(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2020
oluwatosink:
Reactions.
Right now, Igbos are rejoicing hahahahaha
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Afamed: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2020
FarahAideed:

You were never a big supporter , if you know the the scale of Electoral fraud at stake here you wouldn't say what you have just said
Did you copy this from Trump WhatsApp broadcast? Shameless Atikulated crew

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Queseda: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2020
I believe you won, just form your parallel government in the following states of the USA - United States of Abia, United States of Anambra, and United States of Abakaliki grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.