Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election (41722 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Merimental(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:
I pray the supreme court will rule in favour of Donald Trump.

Trump does things that supports the freedom of his people but many are blind to see.
Joe Biden/Obama would have made face mask compulsory hence vaccination will also be mandatory. But Trump let people do what they believe in.
He didn't impose lockdown because the crash of the nations economy will domore harm that the virus itself

There is no right reason to hate this man. We all know he is not perfect but he is the only person in the right position to prevent some inhumane things from happening. In Reality they are after us not him, he is just in the way.
Trump 2020.

well said. well said .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Thuglife2020: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2020
grandlexuz:

Lol. Never read anything this funny. Yeah he doesnt give a shit about what people think including the will of the people that voted him out.

Obama DIDN"T DID anything during his own administration care. The foolish Americans just gave him eight years for nothing.

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by highflyer012020: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2020
keep quiet , if you ever supported him, you will understand that there is nothing wrong in a person seeking redress of election he believe he was short changed in the court of law. more over, the electoral umpire of US have not declared anyone winner only the medias that have been projecting Biden as winner does. they are pressuring him to concede, but he wont untill he cases are address by the court and the umpire declare who winner is. 14th dec 2020, there is electoral college vote, 6th jan 2021, there is congress vote known as moment of truth. these are still part of electoral process of US, but the media want him to concede to make all these easier. we say no get sense
DennisEche:
I was a big supporter of the Trump Presidency and campaign but with his recent utterances, I hereby dissociate my self from the madness he is exhibiting. I think his meeting with Bubu affected his mental reasonings.he is becoming lifeless ,Clueless and useless like the famous Mr Lifeless.
The man Trump is so unfit to rule the greatest nation on Earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2020
This guy knows how to send zombies on errand. Just one tweet and they are all here killing themselves.

9ja zombies i advise you to deal with endsars first. Americans are way more advanced and organized than you.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Merimental(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
this man is a clown cheesy

At least clowns are human, wat common noun would best describe wat u have ova der in aso rock ??

I'm listening !
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=Thuglife2020 post=96091948][/quote]

My response was in sarcasm to a guy who said Obama did nothing while praising Trumpy as the Messiah.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2020
igbarasdynasty:

leave in peace than humiliation....

America needs CHANGE!!!..........

Allow them be like NIGERIA!!!..........

You said it all with your last sentence.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by leicestercamper: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2020
Supported. I like Trump for standing firm

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2020
blowjohn:

Instead of u to make a point, ur calling me names.
Go and vote for a credible candidate in ur country before u poke ur mouth into American politics

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by yahmohy27: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump does things that supports the freedom of his people but many are blind to see.
Joe Biden/Obama would have made face mask compulsory hence vaccination will also be mandatory. But Trump let people do what they believe in.
He didn't impose lockdown because the crash of the nations economy will domore harm that the virus itself

There is no right reason to hate this man. We all know he is not perfect but he is the only person in the right position to prevent some inhumane things from happening. In Reality they are after us not him, he is just in the way.
Trump 2020.
No campaign after election ,sir

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by PremzY002(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2020
Feggie3:
It seems your brain is paining you? You want Trump to hire thugs to use gun and scare Americans away from voting? Americans that legally have license and access to carry their own guns. This is a youth we are yearning to come and lead us! This entire country is just a joke... I don't know where our problem is coming from. Should we first tackle illiteracy or poverty? Atimes these APC zombies reason like imbeciles.

Hey....

From your post, it's assumed that you are educated / enlightened (although it can't be proved).

This is a public forum.

Learn to give your opinion without abusing others.

That you have attained the mental level of Albeit Einstein doesn't mean that I've also attained same level.

In all my years of voting, I've never voted for APC.

I DON'T support APC party.

I'm not advising Trump to give guns to his thugs.
That's simply what I'd do because that's the Nigerian system.

The American system might involve hiring hackers. I don't care.

The truth is.....

It's useless sounding like a hypocrite.

I'd tell you the plain truth.

I am an honest man that has diligently handled several leadership roles.

I don't misuse funds.

But if by chance I become the president of Nigeria, I'd definitely LOOT but there'd be visible projects to balance the atrocities I'd commit.

I didn't start corruption.

I won't be the MESSIAH that'd end it.

I guess, you are the 'holy one' without sin that's destined to take away corruption in Nigeria.

If they give you the post of ordinary 'course rep' in the university, you'd instantly unleash the BEAST hidden inside you.

But here on nairaland, you'd be forming 'the righteous and holy' son of God.

P.S

don't quote me in your next posts.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by rolams(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2020
Yes. Like Atiku did in the last election. Keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Obrigardo: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.

how idiots like this exist is beyond me

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by edward1106(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.

Have u watched the news lately to see the COvid 19 figures of that country? Did you not hear he contracted it too, for obvious reasons? Guy! We know that country ain't ours, but with the way that man is currently misbehaving, I am beginning to think he might just be a distant relative of HITLER.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by stayclearofme: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.
You really think that you have sense?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by stayclearofme: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2020
igbarasdynasty:

leave in peace than humiliation....

America needs CHANGE!!!..........

Allow them be like NIGERIA!!!..........

You think America is governed by slowpokes?
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Onlinesmart: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2020
DennisEche:
I was a big supporter of the Trump Presidency and campaign but with his recent utterances, I hereby dissociate my self from the madness he is exhibiting. I think his meeting with Bubu affected his mental reasonings.he is becoming lifeless ,Clueless and useless like the famous Mr Lifeless.
The man Trump is so unfit to rule the greatest nation on Earth.
Same lifeless is the president of you, your father, your mother, your extended family and all tribesmen put together. Wailing is allowed.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Kelvinhunta: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2020
You are not making sense at all! Don't go off point, we are not discussing Trump's policies or his style of leadership but we r talking about who win the election. If Trump is really the best as you have projected, then y do Americans vote against him? Oooooo the election was rigged? And where to get justice is on twitter? And 10 out of 12 of his petitions to the courts has been thrown out by corrupt judges? Or electoral fraud accomplices? So since he is that good, why then is everyone ganging up against him? Y are most Nigerians too myopic? Must your candidate win all election?
Barka00:

Trump 2020.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.

I can feel your pains but it's over for TRUMP.... He can only win on twitter but Biden will be inaugurated on January 20th 2021

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2020
More weeping and gnashing of teeth for arrogant Trump and his zombies
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=grandlexuz post=96092127][/quote]

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/01/trumps-numbers-january-2020-update/
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by chatinent: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2020
Hnm
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by DennisEche(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Same lifeless is the president of you, your father, your mother, your extended family and all tribesmen put together. Wailing is allowed.
Happily a wailler, you dt isn't a wailler hope you enjoying the dividing of the disaster ruling this, fuel is now 170 zombie
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Bakin3(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2020
This man self. Lol.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by IpobAntidote: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
Barka00:

Trump 2020.
[/s]

Better stop smoking crack, it's bad for your mental health.

You are praying for a mad man to steal an election that he clearly lost?
You IPIG miscreants are worse than Boko Haram criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Feggie3: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2020
PremzY002:

Hey....

From your post, it's assumed that you are educated / enlightened (although it can't be proved).

This is a public forum.

Learn to give your opinion without abusing others.

That you have attained the mental level of Albeit Einstein doesn't mean that I've also attained same level.

In all my years of voting, I've never voted for APC.

I DON'T support APC party.

I'm not advising Trump to give guns to his thugs.
That's simply what I'd do because that's the Nigerian system.

The American system might involve hiring hackers. I don't care.

The truth is.....

It's useless sounding like a hypocrite.

I'd tell you the plain truth.

I am an honest man that has diligently handled several leadership roles.

I don't misuse funds.

But if by chance I become the president of Nigeria, I'd definitely LOOT but there'd be visible projects to balance the atrocities I'd commit.

I didn't start corruption.

I won't be the MESSIAH that'd end it.

I guess, you are the 'holy one' without sin that's destined to take away corruption in Nigeria.

If they give you the post of ordinary 'course rep' in the university, you'd instantly unleash the BEAST hidden inside you.

But here on nairaland, you'd be forming 'the righteous and holy' son of God.

P.S

don't quote me in your next posts.
I apologise if you felt insulted.... Though words could be misconstrued..
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by HBB1(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.

If you have seen what COVID can do, you will mandate Face Mask.

No dey yarn wetin you no know oga!
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Decent09(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.

See Mumu
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Decent09(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2020
highflyer012020:
keep quiet , if you ever supported him, you will understand that there is nothing wrong in a person seeking redress of election he believe he was short changed in the court of law. more over, the electoral umpire of US have not declared anyone winner only the medias that have been projecting Biden as winner does. they are pressuring him to concede, but he wont untill he cases are address by the court and the umpire declare who winner is. 14th dec 2020, there is electoral college vote, 6th jan 2021, there is congress vote known as moment of truth. these are still part of electoral process of US, but the media want him to concede to make all these easier. we say no get sense

I concur
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by biggie73(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.
....Trump has no case. He lost both the popular vote and the electoral college with a wide margin. All constituted authorities asserted the election to be secured and devoid of fraud. Only his followers on Facebook cried fraud. The only fraud that failed woefully was Republicans suppression of vote. Don exposed his citizenry to disaster that he got Covid-19. He is a god of hate, so he got what he bargained for. He lost bigly. Live with that.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by todugo(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
this man is a clown cheesy
He is better than your president you elected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband / Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.