Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election (41686 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by LegacyB: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2020
Merimental:

At least clowns are human, wat common noun would best describe wat u have ova der in aso rock ??

I'm listening !
Meri Mental.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by udemzyudex(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2020
theFilmtric:
See that man with
YOU LOST THE......M0RON!

That man no get joy o
The way things are going they would have to bundle him out of the white house come January
Even African leaders are not this stupid

theFilmtricsay

Who will bundle him? Near there make secret service gun you down. grin
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by udemzyudex(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2020
DennisEche:
I was a big supporter of the Trump Presidency and campaign but with his recent utterances, I hereby dissociate my self from the madness he is exhibiting. I think his meeting with Bubu affected his mental reasonings.he is becoming lifeless ,Clueless and useless like the famous Mr Lifeless.
The man Trump is so unfit to rule the greatest nation on Earth.

You were never a supporter oga this nonsense should have stopped in 2019, why bring it to 2020?
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by TheGift: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:
I pray the supreme court will rule in favour of Donald Trump.

Trump does things that supports the freedom of his people but many are blind to see.
Joe Biden/Obama would have made face mask compulsory hence vaccination will also be mandatory. But Trump let people do what they believe in.
He didn't impose lockdown because the crash of the nations economy will domore harm that the virus itself

There is no right reason to hate this man. We all know he is not perfect but he is the only person in the right position to prevent some inhumane things from happening. In Reality they are after us not him, he is just in the way.
Trump 2020.

So because you prefer Trump, we should disregard the electoral process and the will of the majority, in a democracy Surely, you cant be serious.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by GistFullGround: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2020

NO, YOU DID NOT WIN!

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Thegamingorca(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2020
oluwatosink:
US President, Donald Trump insists he won the presidential election.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1328200072987893762?s=20

You don't get to decide who won the election either. Certainly no one will take your word for it as compared to the fake news and social media grin
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Jackson105: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2020
FarahAideed:

You were never a big supporter , if you know the the scale of Electoral fraud at stake here you wouldn't say what you have just said

Just shvt ur mouth, big electoral Fraud now, but when he won in 2016, no electoral Fraud abi! Pained losers
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Mccullum: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump does things that supports the freedom of his people but many are blind to see.
Joe Biden/Obama would have made face mask compulsory hence vaccination will also be mandatory. But Trump let people do what they believe in.
He didn't impose lockdown because the crash of the nations economy will domore harm that the virus itself

There is no right reason to hate this man. We all know he is not perfect but he is the only person in the right position to prevent some inhumane things from happening. In Reality they are after us not him, he is just in the way.
Trump 2020.

Just continue to be on the side of rhetoric and fiction, your doubt will be clear by 21/01/2021
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by TheGift: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2020
udemzyudex:

Who will bundle him? Near there make secret service gun you down. grin

It is the secret service that will bundle Him out.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by HRMK: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2020
THIS TRUMP MUST BE A CLOWN
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Okudiover(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.

Your perfect logic is irrelevant since the issue in question is the election result and not your saintly disposition of Trump.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Bellotelli: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2020
PremzY002:
Being a good guy isn't profitable .

Donald Trump was a good guy. That's his problem.

If I were to be a politician, I'd rig the election as much as I can.

I'd empower my Thugs with the best matchets and guns (for scaring people and not killing people ).

I'd bribe those that can be bribed.

Then still pray to my God for help(very important).

Then give an innocent facial expression that makes it seem like I've done nothing.
(This is exactly what Buhari did and even pretended to be travelling to his home state. If he loses , he'd remain there peacefully or return if his creator gives him victory ).

I've worked as an INEC election staff since 2011.

I have witnessed MASSIVE & UNBELIEVABLE rigging.

In the last election, there was massive rigging in favour of Atiku.

Same was done for Buhari in the northern areas.

Finally, the 'best rigger' won (our darling president)

I loved buhari then because of his skills. I hated atiku cos he kept on crying & going to court in a fair game of rigging (both rigged).

Same goes to relationships. If you are the nice guy, you'd always lose.

Those Indian hemp-smoking Thugs would keep on snatching your babe.

(I love both President Buhari and his opponent @ Atiku equally)

P.S.

Never be like TRUMP the good guy.

Be like BIDEN or BUHARI, the good BAD guys.

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by StarFist(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2020
I owe you a bottle of beer and one sweet pu*sy

PremzY002:
Being a good guy isn't profitable .

Donald Trump was a good guy. That's his problem.

If I were to be a politician, I'd rig the election as much as I can.

I'd empower my Thugs with the best matchets and guns (for scaring people and not killing people ).

I'd bribe those that can be bribed.

Then still pray to my God for help(very important).

Then give an innocent facial expression that makes it seem like I've done nothing.
(This is exactly what Buhari did and even pretended to be travelling to his home state. If he loses , he'd remain there peacefully or return if his creator gives him victory ).

I've worked as an INEC election staff since 2011.

I have witnessed MASSIVE & UNBELIEVABLE rigging.

In the last election, there was massive rigging in favour of Atiku.

Same was done for Buhari in the northern areas.

Finally, the 'best rigger' won (our darling president)

I loved buhari then because of his skills. I hated atiku cos he kept on crying & going to court in a fair game of rigging (both rigged).

Same goes to relationships. If you are the nice guy, you'd always lose.

Those Indian hemp-smoking Thugs would keep on snatching your babe.

(I love both President Buhari and his opponent @ Atiku equally)

P.S.

Never be like TRUMP the good guy.

Be like BIDEN or BUHARI, the good BAD guys.

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by TheGift: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2020
blowjohn:
But why are nigerians like this?
Why the hate for this man?
I mean, u guys have not been able to vote any credible candidate from grassroots to presidency since independence.
But u have the fish brain to point out joe Biden as a better candidate.
Is that not crazy?
From senators , to house of representatives to governors to presidents all of u talking trash about trump have made the wrong votes all ur lives but here u are this commenting on american politics!
Wetin una sabi?

Because Trump is Nasty
Because Trump lacks manners
Because Trump lies, always
Because Trump is a divisive leader
Because Trump has racist tendencies
Because Trump engages in nepotism
Because Trump is a fake billionaire that has bankrupted several companies and lied about His taxes- his wealth is based on whatever He claims
Because Trump disrespects the electoral process
Because Trump likes to grab women by the pussy
Because Trump has had three failed marriages
Because Trump pays prostitutes hush money
Because Trump is sore loser
Because Trump is ego centric and has a very fragile ego
Because Trump doesn't fight fair
Because Trump calls other countries "shit hole" countries
Because Trump is a white supremacist
Because Trump spends most of His time on Twitter, trying to make up His mind
Because Trump cheated to enter and/or pass Uni
Because Trump is a bad example of behaviour for children all over the world.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by adm212144: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.
oh boy whatever plan he has he has lost the election why are you guys always been sentimental because of religion .hes is undermining their democratic institution and you are supporting that Na wa o.this is same way hitler started .

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Adakintroy: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2020
DennisEche:
I was a big supporter of the Trump Presidency and campaign but with his recent utterances, I hereby dissociate my self from the madness he is exhibiting. I think his meeting with Bubu affected his mental reasonings.he is becoming lifeless ,Clueless and useless like the famous Mr Lifeless.

My friend go sit down. You were never a trump supporter. Biden with congnitive decline na you de support.

I will lead an effective strategy to trutrtionalrerass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Collinsanele: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2020
DennisEche:

What if Biden is found guilty of electoral fraud?
Mark my words, Trump would still win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by wirinet(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2020
Collinsanele:

What if Bidden is found guilty of electoral fraud?
Mark my words, Trump would still win.
Who is Bidden, and how can he be found guilty of electoral fraud? You mean he singlehandedly wrote fake results and gave it to the electoral officers and secretaries of states he won to publish? Mind you elections in the US are conducted by each state by the secretaries of state according to laws passed by the state assemblies.

Trump loves the poorly educated

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by MT: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.

Dead on arrival. Supreme court wont take cases like that with such huge margin. They only intervene when the margin is razor thin.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2020
FactBoyz:
Well, till the Courts said otherwise, ON MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION He won the election

Unfortunately..your opinion don't mean Sh4t

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Of the 1392 days Drumpf has been in office, he has golfed 142 times (over 10.4% of his time as president), a majority of those times at his own courses/resorts, lining his own pockets while doing so, costing taxpayers $142 million.

Think about that you bloody trump fans

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Goke7: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2020
Trump is becoming a mental case o grin
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by zudozz: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2020
The danger of giving power to the likes of Trump n Buhari cannot be overemphasized.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Goke7: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2020
FairC:
the only reason why this man is hate much is the fact that he doesn't give the godfatherism what they want, he takes action and do the right thing without fear or bias . in a nut shell Trump doesn't give a f**k.

what did Obama did during his own administration care; is it the Obama care or what.
joe biden is just a puppet.

like the right action he took and is still taking against covid grin
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by dropvolley: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.

You want the Supreme Court to overturn the will of the ~80 million people that voted for Biden right? Interesting...
The people have voted and chosen their next leader. People need to understand that and move on.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by awulio(f): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2020
I rarely respond to stupid comments but today I wil. Firstly do you live in America? If not then you don’t know shit.

250 thousand ppl have died in America because trump refused to make masks compulsory.

Every day last week there was over 100 thousand new cases.

Doctors offices are closed because they scared to go get corona. Ppl are scared to go to the hospital.

You talking about the economy but what’s more important human life or money. You probably a ritualistic because only ritualistes would put money over human life.

Next time before you type rubbish do some research. Even if the Supreme Court was to favor trump which is extremely unlikely the electoral college still has the final say. More than half the lawsuits trump has filled has been dismissed.

You talk about how the economy is doing amazing but that’s rubbish. 30 million ppl In America lost their jobs since this pandemic started. They depend on government for unemployment funds .

Next time use sense before typing rubbish

Barka00:

Trump 2020.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Sedentary: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2020
Whatever they do, they will round it all off before inauguration day or earlier. That is the amount of time Trump and his legal team have to turn this in their favour (if they have any chance). Never say never. We are sure their institutions are strong enough to withstand the apparent irascibility of these players
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by ZooOga: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2020
Save It!
wink

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by awulio(f): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2020
Oh my goodness how dumb are you dude.

Biden got over 77 million votes. Officials from both democratic states and republican states have said this was the most fair election. Trump lost because so many Americans where angry.

You don’t live here so you don’t know how much anger ppl have towards him here. So many ppl that voted trump in 2016 decided to vote for Biden because of multiple reasons.

If you didn’t know there’s a race war happening here, trump caused this war between blacks and whites. Plus the handling of the pandemic has made ppl angry. 30 million ppl lost their jobs in America this year do you really think those ppl will vote for trump. He made the pandemic worse.

Openbusiness:
Of course, everyone knows you won the elections. Over 73 million LEGAL votes, biggest votes by any Republican President in US history. Even the Dumbocrats know that their Vegetable candidate was involved in excessive VOTER FRAUD grin
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by awulio(f): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2020
Waitin u Sabi. I’m in America and many ppl are happy trump lost. We’ve been voting presidents for years and we will continue.

30 million ppl lost their jobs in America because trump handled the pandemic badly. That’s why he lost. Some of those 30 million ppl voted for trump in 2016. And now they voted Biden because they blame trump for making them lose their jobs. Plus Biden is promising a better stimulus for us than what trump proposed so yes we happily chose biden

blowjohn:
But why are nigerians like this?
Why the hate for this man?
I mean, u guys have not been able to vote any credible candidate from grassroots to presidency since independence.
But u have the fish brain to point out joe Biden as a better candidate.
Is that not crazy?
From senators , to house of representatives to governors to presidents all of u talking trash about trump have made the wrong votes all ur lives but here u are this commenting on american politics!
Wetin una sabi?
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by fof1: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.

RUBBISH AND FOOĹISH THOTS. SO U ARE D ONLY WISE MAN OF D 80.MILLION AMERICANS TO SEE IT AND FROM NIGERIA.?
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by AmazingELixir: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2020
backbone503:

Thats why he called you a shithole dweller. You call our elections a charade, what has your beloved Trump called theirs (which he supervised)? And why isn't he respecting the popular will of the people? If that were to be done by an African, the Western bloc would have been threatening him with sanctions.

You still don't get it...Trump didn't supervise any election and unlike your country, return on election are announced state by state basis and each state determines how the ballots are counted and the results declared by the secretary of state which is like state electoral officers here...and that true federalism at play.. more importantly individual perception about an election outcome isn't a basis for drawing up conclusions as you just did.

It is even crazy making any sort of comparison with the American system...Trump is just a sore loser that's all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.