Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election (42096 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by helinues: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2020
shocked

Trump's mumuness is now raised to power 50

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Agricaddict(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2020
This man has not gotten over the loss, it's a piry
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by FarahAideed: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2020
Afamed:

Did you copy from Trump WhatsApp broadcast?

Wake up ..Trump won Big !!!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Jeromejnr(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2020
blowjohn:
But why are nigerians like this?
Why the hate for this man?
I mean, u guys have not been able to vote any credible candidate from grassroots to presidency since independence.
But u have the fish brain to point out joe Biden as a better candidate.
Is that not crazy?
From senators , to house of representatives to governors to presidents all of u talking trash about trump have made the wrong votes all ur lives but here u are this commenting on american politics!
Wetin una sabi?

They want to affect America with their bad decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Misterdhee1(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2020
blowjohn:
But why are nigerians like this?
Why the hate for this man?
I mean, u guys have not been able to vote any credible candidate from grassroots to presidency since independence.
But u have the fish brain to point out joe Biden as a better candidate.
Is that not crazy?
From senators , to house of representatives to governors to presidents all of u talking trash about trump have made the wrong votes all ur lives but here u are this commenting on american politics!
Wetin una sabi?
Which kind of nonsense question is this? Trump has the right to hate Nigerians and Africans, but Nigerians don't have the right to hate him in return abi? Stop this your hypocritical sermon and join the mf sore loser to accept defeat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by ignis: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2020
Noise maker
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by riyanxeally(f): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:
I pray the supreme court will rule in favour of Donald Trump.

Trump does things that supports the freedom of his people but many are blind to see.
Joe Biden/Obama would have made face mask compulsory hence vaccination will also be mandatory. But Trump let people do what they believe in.
He didn't impose lockdown because the crash of the nations economy will domore harm that the virus itself

There is no right reason to hate this man
Trump 2020.
sorry Biden has already won ur trump is just a loser n a racist simple using religion to cover it wen he’s a thug n a Viking

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by techmo(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2020
Trump is in deep crisis, he is in debt, and many lawsuit on him , his associates and family

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Jeromejnr(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2020
FarahAideed:

MIT professors have evidence of the dominion software being rigged to favour Biden.

Interesting times grin.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump does things that supports the freedom of his people but many are blind to see.
Joe Biden/Obama would have made face mask compulsory hence vaccination will also be mandatory. But Trump let people do what they believe in.
He didn't impose lockdown because the crash of the nations economy will domore harm that the virus itself

Trump 2020.
And that's why 200,000+ died of covid in America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Afamed: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2020
FarahAideed:

Substantial evidence that has been thrown out of court. When actually will you begin to make use of your sense?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by excel101(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2020
DennisEche:
I was a big supporter of the Trump Presidency and campaign but with his recent utterances, I hereby dissociate my self from the madness he is exhibiting. I think his meeting with Bubu affected his mental reasonings.he is becoming lifeless ,Clueless and useless like the famous Mr Lifeless.
The man Trump is so unfit to rule the greatest nation on Earth.
Who know if you really exist, how much more of being a "BIG" supporter of President Trump.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by kjsixtynine: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2020
This man, and everyone supporting him on his claim to the election, belong in an insane asylum.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2020
brosom:
At this point it seems all hope is lost, but there could still be a victory for Trump, perhaps a slight victory.

Yeah a victory to regaining his senses. The guy donc Kollo.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by mrkings84(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2020
Truly SHITs happen everywhere!
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by wiseone28: 7:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to contribute. Trump wannabe
Lazy youth as usual

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by my2chains(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Hello everyone here,

i have a business idea that i need serious partners or investors on,
although i have no capital but I have a land I rented with borehole there!
so there is water available,
the farmland is in lagos and is closer to the market.
please invest on farming today because it pays and its very profitable on the long run,
100k can start you a farm.
do call me on 09032884494
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Dreyton36: 7:26am On Nov 16, 2020
I used to like this Trump but I hate people who never admits their lost
Biden won that's the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by DRPAIT123(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2020
PremzY002:
Being a good guy isn't profitable .

Donald Trump was a good guy. That's his problem.

If I were to be a politician, I'd rig the election as much as I can.

I'd empower my Thugs with the best matchets and guns (for scaring people and not killing people ).

I'd bribe those that can be bribed.

Then still pray to my God for help(very important).

Then give an innocent facial expression that makes it seem like I've done nothing.
(This is exactly what Buhari did and even pretended to be travelling to his home state. If he loses , he'd remain there peacefully or return if his creator gives him victory ).

I've worked as an INEC election staff since 2011.

I have witnessed MASSIVE & UNBELIEVABLE rigging.

In the last election, there was massive rigging in favour of Atiku.

Same was done for Buhari in the northern areas.

Finally, the best rigger won (our darling president)

I loved buhari then because of his skills. I hated atiku cos he kept on crying & going to court in a fair game of rigging (both rigged).

Same goes to relationships. If you are the nice guy, you'd always lose.

Those Indian hemp-smoking Thugs would keep on snatching your babe.

P.S.

Never be like TRUMP the good guy.

Be like BIDEN or BUHARI, the good BAD guys.

You smoked Hot shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by lavenderjade(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.

u r a fool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by AmazingELixir: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2020
backbone503:
I'm just waiting for the day America will give us that bullcrap on the need to conduct free, fair and credible elections. Not forgetting the threat of visa ban for electoral offenders and those against democratic institutions... We go tell dem one or two!

You're just missing the point...the fundamental question you should ask yourself is " was the election free, fare and credible"..

And can you compare that election with the charade that happens in this country during the elections.

And finally on a lighter note what will you do if the US describe our elections as not credible ...I'm supposing the best you can do is to run to NL as usual to rant.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by FarahAideed: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2020
Afamed:

Substantial evidence that has been thrown out of court. When actually will you begin to make use of your sense?

Thrown out of Federal High Court Asokoro?
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Afamed: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2020
FarahAideed:

Thrown out of Federal High Court Asokoro?
This boy ehhhhhh. I have asked you on many occasions, when will you begin to make use of your sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Sleekmilan01(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2020
You won Man...

Last president of USA
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by ada9ja(f): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.
what now happens to the hgh and growing figure of Convid 19 death in the states.....if the people you are ruling are not alive to see your achievement for the nation, then what are you there for? USA no be Naija where a failed leader his re-elected.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by money121(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2020
Oni yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Barka00(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

And that's why 200,000+ died of covid in America

Did you see thr dead bodies of the 200,000 people who died of the virus?
Stop watching fake news. The mainstream media is trying to brainwash people, we've seen how Buhari and NCDC are manipulating the Covid numbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The War Is Over, Taliban Declares / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). / Flood From Typhoon Destroys Japanese Bullet Trains Worth ₦108b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.