Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election (41702 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by awulio(f): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2020
Are you even in America. He has no proof. Trump filled over 15 lawsuits guess what 7 or 8 have already been dismissed in court because there was no proof. Guiliani has always said he had proof and what he came up with was thrash. Guess what news stations in America aren’t focused on trump anymore. Biden won fair and square. Trump is scared because he knows his going to get arrested once his no longer president . Republicans have come out to say this election was free and fair but you just dilusional.

Trump was over confident. For over 2 months straight I received 3 to 4 messages from Democrats everyday reminding me to vote but I received nothing from republicans. I received calls from democratic volunteers asking me to vote for Biden but I received no call from trump supporters. That’s why trump lost

FarahAideed:

Wake up ..Trump won Big !!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by 4tomandchi: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Delusion and obsession is what Trump is suffering from. What has the mass protest got to do with casted ballots.

Trump did you win your first tenure through mass protests?

Trump blossoming in Cacaphony!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Sleekfingers: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2020
oluwatosink:
US President, Donald Trump insists he won the presidential election.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1328200072987893762?s=20

yes ,you won the erection in onitsha and aba
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Doyin2(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2020
Trump is the worst and most irresponsible president in USA history

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Smarttravels(f): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:
I pray the supreme court will rule in favour of Donald Trump.

Trump does things that supports the freedom of his people but many are blind to see.
Joe Biden/Obama would have made face mask compulsory hence vaccination will also be mandatory. But Trump let people do what they believe in.
He didn't impose lockdown because the crash of the nations economy will domore harm that the virus itself

There is no right reason to hate this man. We all know he is not perfect but he is the only person in the right position to prevent some inhumane things from happening. In Reality they are after us not him, he is just in the way.
Trump 2020.
yes, like you matter in the scheme of things. You guys will stay in your backyard in your little village and type rubbish. You really matter to Trump, you must be a Caucasian or maybe a German- American. You better send your "African Angels" to help shift the votes to him.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2020
TheGift:

Because Trump is Nasty
Because Trump lacks manners
Because Trump lies, always
Because Trump is a divisive leader
Because Trump has racist tendencies
Because Trump engages in nepotism
Because Trump is a fake billionaire that has bankrupted several companies and lied about His taxes- his wealth is based on whatever He claims
Because Trump disrespects the electoral process
Because Trump likes to grab women by the pussy
Because Trump has had three failed marriages
Because Trump pays prostitutes hush money
Because Trump is sore loser
Because Trump is ego centric and has a very fragile ego
Because Trump doesn't fight fair
Because Trump calls other countries "shit hole" countries
Because Trump is a white supremacist
Because Trump spends most of His time on Twitter, trying to make up His mind
Because Trump cheated to enter and/or pass Uni
Because Trump is a bad example of behaviour for children all over the world.

Hahahahah! Funny u.
If ur male, think about it again....all tose things u mentioned above, u have done them before.
Oh yes, u have grabbed women by the pussy.
U have tot urself as supreme.
U have been a bad example to children...etc.
Cos ur human, too
Has those traits, if at all, he has them, have they stopped him from moving America forward??
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by awulio(f): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2020
Last time I was in New York the Italian mob was still running perfectly fine. I was in New York last year. So your statement is false. Last time I checked trump left New York and moved to Florida because too many ppl where after him in New York. But you wouldn’t know all these things because you don’t live here....plus trump wife is moving to manhattan New York January next year with her son. She has already started packing I suggest trump should do the same

FarahAideed:

The guy that single handedly brought down the Newyork Italian mob is crazy? The jokes on you
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2020
awulio:

Waitin u Sabi. I’m in America and many ppl are happy trump lost. We’ve been voting presidents for years and we will continue.

30 million ppl lost their jobs in America because trump handled the pandemic badly. That’s why he lost. Some of those 30 million ppl voted for trump in 2016. And now they voted Biden because they blame trump for making them lose their jobs. Plus Biden is promising a better stimulus for us than what trump proposed so yes we happily chose biden

So the people that voted for him were ghosts?
My friend are u in the health sector or health expert to know how to combat an epidemic of that magnitude?
Or was it only America it affected.
Do t be sentimental. Americans were everywhere parting despite warnings.
I have videos where even top DJs in america were wondering why people were not staying at home instead of partying.
That said, trump closed America to the rest of the world and europe....something CNN frowned at.....
Dont be sentimental
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by highskies(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2020
I am inclined to believe this on one hand - if I believed conspiracy theory of "someone is out to get us". But on the other hand, I don't think these other "guys" too, are out to get us.

Let's not read too much into this. Its fun to see Trump loose though. grin

Barka00:

Trump does things that supports the freedom of his people but many are blind to see.
Joe Biden/Obama would have made face mask compulsory hence vaccination will also be mandatory. But Trump let people do what they believe in.
He didn't impose lockdown because the crash of the nations economy will domore harm that the virus itself

There is no right reason to hate this man. We all know he is not perfect but he is the only person in the right position to prevent some inhumane things from happening. In Reality they are after us not him, he is just in the way.
Trump 2020.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by awulio(f): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2020
Hey last time I checked the electoral college has the final vote in December. I live in America so I know what I’m talking about. Plus let me teach you about the electoral college. The party that wins in each state picks a representative from their party that will go cast the vote for president. The only way trump would win is if the democrats betray Biden . For your information state governors can override electoral votes if the person chosen doesn’t pick the person that won in the state. Just a little food for thought for you

highflyer012020:
keep quiet , if you ever supported him, you will understand that there is nothing wrong in a person seeking redress of election he believe he was short changed in the court of law. more over, the electoral umpire of US have not declared anyone winner only the medias that have been projecting Biden as winner does. they are pressuring him to concede, but he wont untill he cases are address by the court and the umpire declare who winner is. 14th dec 2020, there is electoral college vote, 6th jan 2021, there is congress vote known as moment of truth. these are still part of electoral process of US, but the media want him to concede to make all these easier. we say no get sense
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Audaite: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2020
You guyz are getting the whole thing wrong...Its not about him leaving white house on the basis of Losing....come to think of it, he has absolutely nothing to lose....its about an under ground system trying to undermine the peoples will in the name of fraud, its about an election with integrity, the true voice of the people...and not one group of persons somewhere, God knows where trying to out-smart a whole Nation in the name of God knows what...I pray we don't have to understand because what's at stake is beyond what you and I can comprehend...Pray for US
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by FarahAideed: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2020
awulio:

Last time I was in New York the Italian mob was still running perfectly fine. I was in New York last year. So your statement is false. Last time I checked trump left New York and moved to Florida because too many ppl where after him in New York. But you wouldn’t know all these things because you don’t live here....plus trump wife is moving to manhattan New York January next year with her son. She has already started packing I suggest trump should do the same

I was referring to Rudy Giuliani not Trump
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Bluntemperor: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
this man is a clown cheesy

Wanders shall never ceased!
If someone had told you this is a new America as defined by Mr Trump,you would not believe! Yeah,that is human being when wrongly place with honors!
Trump won by his own imagination and he couldn't get over the realities that he has lost his 2nd term.He is stunned that the Great American People will not make a mistake twice of electing a Buffon!
In actual fact,he could not just fathom
it,hence his self declaration!
He fought the PRESS everyday and ended in the Press stomach as many are doing in our Africa.He is a Foreign mole planted to destroy what the the American Forefathers had been building over Centuries(210 years of Democracies) and the bottom line is never place a wrong man In a mighty Palace ,he would crash the place and dishonored it!
That is what Mr Trump is doing right now!
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by awulio(f): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
My Mother is a nurse here in America, so I know a lot more than you and how it’s affecting us here. People partying and going out are mostly republicans because Fox News told them coronavirus is just flu. I have an aunt that died from COVID so I know it’s not just the flu. Trump knew how deadly corona was but he says he didn’t tell us because he didn’t want ppl to panic. That’s why we have over 200 thousand ppl dead right now.

Nurses and doctors here hate trump they blame him for everything that’s happening . Trump should hv shutdown earlier. Biden is going to forcefully shutdown for 3 weeks when he is inaugurated. Just last week we had a 100 thousand new cases everyday.

So you the one that should forget sentimental nonsense. We voted we don’t want trump. Don’t tell us how to fill we don’t need your opinions on our elections because you not here to experience it. A lot of Nigerians laugh at Nigerians living in nigeria. We all say Nigerians in America are voting for Biden but Nigerians in nigeria are making unnecessary noise for trump. Only the person that wears the shoe knows where it pain am.

blowjohn:

So the people that voted for him were ghosts?
My friend are u in the health sector or health expert to know how to combat an epidemic of that magnitude?
Or was it only America it affected.
Do t be sentimental. Americans were everywhere parting despite warnings.
I have videos where even top DJs in america were wondering why people were not staying at home instead of partying.
That said, trump closed America to the rest of the world and europe....something CNN frowned at.....
Dont be sentimental
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by awulio(f): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Our elections were free and fair both democrats and republicans have confirmed it. Trump lost you don’t live here so you have no idea how much ppl dislike trump here. Trump won my state in 2016 but lost my state in 2020. Democrats where sending txt msgs and callling everyday for over 2 months asking ppl to vote but I never received any msg from republicans. Democrats worked harder to get ppl to vote

Audaite:
You guyz are getting the whole thing wrong...Its not about him leaving white house on the basis of Losing....come to think of it, he has absolutely nothing to lose....its about an under ground system trying to undermine the peoples will in the name of fraud, its about an election with integrity, the true voice of the people...and not one group of persons somewhere, God knows where trying to out-smart a whole Nation in the name of God knows what...I pray we don't have to understand because what's at stake is beyond what you and I can comprehend...Pray for US
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by awulio(f): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fact is the Italian mafia still runs New York guiliani did nothing for New York. The mafia still run most shops there. Go to China town, Brooklyn , Long Island you will see them there

FarahAideed:

I was referring to Rudy Giuliani not Trump
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by DRPAIT123(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
PremzY002:

It's a public forum.

It's better to give your opinion in a polite way than sounding 'rude'.

I don't take alcoholic drinks neither do I smoke
You're pushing some very foolish conspiracy theory and you are preaching civility, you don't have any right to do that.
you lots are annoying, from swearing Biden will never win,to resorting to blunt lies, don't that look annoying to you.
pls shove your preachy stance up your ass.
suck it up.
biden is the president elect. Game over
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by toprealman: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Barka00:

Trump 2020.
Huncle, focus on your own issues. Trump, Biden and US will be fine.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by sterlingD(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
DennisEche:
I was a big supporter of the Trump Presidency and campaign but with his recent utterances, I hereby dissociate my self from the madness he is exhibiting. I think his meeting with Bubu affected his mental reasonings.he is becoming lifeless ,Clueless and useless like the famous Mr Lifeless.The man Trump is so unfit to rule the greatest nation on Earth.
Ah ! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by PremzY002(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
DRPAIT123:
You're pushing some very foolish conspiracy theory and you are preaching civility, you don't have any right to do that.
you lots are annoying, from swearing Biden will never win,to resorting to blunt lies, don't that look annoying to you.
pls shove your preachy stance up your ass.
suck it up.
biden is the president elect. Game over

Lol...!!!

This one didn't even read my post before commenting.

I'm not on the side of Trump or Biden.

I'm neutral.

Same way I used buhari and atiku as examples.

All I said was that Trump should have increased his rigging skill.

Since he was a nice guy and couldn't do such, then finally lost.....

Why I'm i even wasting my free 10mb from mtn on this your .....?

lemme stop here before some title-holding nairaland elders would feel insulted.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by DRPAIT123(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
PremzY002:

Lol...!!!

This one didn't even read my post before commenting.

I'm not on the side of Trump or Biden.

I'm neutral.

Same way I used buhari and atiku as examples.

All I said was that Trump should have increased his rigging skill.

Since he was a nice guy and couldn't do such, then finally lost.....

Why I'm i even wasting my free 10mb from mtn on this your .....?

lemme stop here before some title-holding nairaland elders would feel insulted.
what I could rightfully imply from your previous comment is that, Biden rigged the election, comon mate!
You don't make such accusation without evidence, and expect people to be civil in their opinion if you.
Hell wrong!
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Seyzcham91(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
na buhari dem need be that cuz him be Change Man!
igbarasdynasty:

leave in peace than humiliation....

America needs CHANGE!!!..........

Allow them be like NIGERIA!!!..........

Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Collinsanele: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
wirinet:

Who is Bidden, and how can he be found guilty of electoral fraud? You mean he singlehandedly wrote fake results and gave it to the electoral officers and secretaries of states he won to publish? Mind you elections in the US are conducted by each state by the secretaries of state according to laws passed by the state assemblies.

Trump loves the poorly educated

It's a grand conspiracy by some political juggernauts against Trump.
Time would tell
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Maski87: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
FactBoyz:
Well, till the Courts said otherwise, ON MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION He won the election
80 million Americans voted for biden, we go see the kin court wey go get liver to overturn the will of 80 million, my guy America is not Nigeria
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by MRSUCCESS70: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Are You Serious?? Consult Oracle For Your Certificate Of Return.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by pacespot(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
I hope this guy doesn't slide into depression with the way he is going about this election thing
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Maybe it's best to say he was rigged out.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by dammyagboola(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Why are you speaking in parable. Who is after you. Speak louder guy, who is after you.
Barka00:

Trump 2020.
Re: Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election by kepstone: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
May God Keep TRUMP in power, this demons who want to rip the world off will not ascend the thrown. However if you need past questions for JAMB/UTME please click this link https:///2Ui7JMo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.