Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? (12383 Views)

How Girls Become Lesbians / What Is The Real Reason Almost All Girls Become Chubby When Getting Older? / This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

sweery tryin to impress wit coz am from London will no longer work..truss me. Why I love comin to naija is I get any women I want...u including.
..so are u telling me if I flash u £20 note(cash)..u will not follow me? Of couse u will. ..and if I want u for a week. I will pay u up to £50cash (truss me)

Jesus Christ, some women have suffered. Please women don't be beggars.
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by EmmySparky(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
There are so many female beggars out there
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Psych412(f): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

correction. Moiney talks. I get any kinda of woman but I usualy settle for marryed women coz they dont give much stress. I gve them moiney. We meet in a hotel or my place. We bang. and thats it....no stories. But at the end of the day, women have the right to get moiney from all men.
I hav fok 14 out 36 females I meet on nairaland so far eveytime I go to nigeria. Everytime I show them pounds, there eyes get bigger. I pay them well and sometimes giv extra. If u fine I will pay u

IT IS WRITTEN...AND SO IT SHALL BE!!!!! (period)
mr cork, stop behaving like a mianch here, because you're a londoner.

I was born and brought up in London, muswell hill(precisely).

you're just a proud fool

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Mcslize: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

^^^^^^STORY ((((same advise to u too sir))))
.....brother....i dont meannnto sound rude but ONLY broke guys that say women are gold digger.........Quit nagging & juss find a job, i beg!!!(no oofeinse)

TheCork you think so? I will arrange one babe for you then. You will lavish money on her. Deal?
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by millionboi2: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Aileexa1:

Why won't I snub some people? Are they worth my attention?
Do u worth God's attention?
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by SPOLO(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
Just Like the one i met recently and she was all over me.
Calling me boo .

So she claimed she was sick and i went to visit her for the first time meeting her but prior to the visit she already demanded for some token that she is yet to complete her bills to get more injection.

I said i will try give u some token and add d rest no be say she no get papa and mama o..
I went to visit her and gave her some token......since then she hardly calls much even when i asked when she is gonna visit me she was like for what and for my mind i was like if u were this wise, ur ex wouldnt have played u.......

Then i knew its fake love......she only cared about me when she was in need,....i avoided her since then o

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Mcslize: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

son I have moiney ...U dont.
Be nice to me & i will post u £12 cash to buy your sef a nice suit there in Nigeria.... so u can get women!!! (THANK ME LATER)

You are a baller but non of those girls will love you for who you are if you keep giving them money. They will laugh at you in your back with their friends as the money bag that spend lavishly. Try and attract ladies with your other attributes order than money.

They will invite all their friends to cash out of you cux you have indirectly given them that vibe that you can spend recklessly. For some heartless ones, you might not even see their pants.

Don't use money to attract girls even if you have surplus of it. I might consider helping a girl I have known for some time who has a business idea to start up a business for herself rather than spending on some random girls lavishly. That is money miss road.

They will give you different funny names like the money bag, the maga man, the Muller Burger. Be ready to solve all their family financial issues once they make you a permanent money dispenser.

It's a nice experience bro.

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Temmylee01(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

unless u do swexxx change..bro I would have send u moiney two hours ago if u waz female...truss me. I spend moiney on females!!(real talk) smiley
me and my nigga been laughing at u before sending u that, bro stop shouting I GET MONEY up and down, real money don't shout it. Just saying

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Temmylee01(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nazgul:

angry angry angry angry
Stop this na
bro I get you but I know that cork guy ain't gonna send shit!!! Been just calling his I GET MONEY BLUFF.
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by baralatie(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Edeyoung:

Every gender got thiers

Ladies demand for many

Guy demand for sex

Me two days after meeting a lady i wana sex her Some guys that very day self
So both gender are hypocrite
yeah!
both gender are to be blamed
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Temmylee01(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Cerebellum:

grin style to beg
you should meet me, come to gwarinpa if you're in abuja this coming weekend.
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by sulasa07(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
One Idiot has been shouting he's from London and he has money up and down.I have just one proverb in Yoruba for those that can relate to it
: Ẹni tó n fi ẹnu ro ẹfọ, ẹfọ ẹ lọnà dun ju
: Ẹni tó de n do ẹnu wa mọto, mọto e ko le jamu
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Danzakidakura(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nazgul:

If they also look for a job will heaven fall. If the guy should be told to look for a job which is normal, ladies themselves too should also look for jobs as well. Transferring your generational problem to a man simply because he asked. You out is a very stupid thing to do
Safa
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Mcslize: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dalil8:

Na only broke guys dey live their whole lives to please women.

Real men focus on long term goals. Woman no even follow at all.

Mr Rich london based guy post ur acct balance, make i post my own. Make nairalanders judge.

TheCork pls do the needful. We want to see your account balance to judge.

Crop off every detail. Just the balance we want to see.

We are waiting.

Dalil8 don't mind the guy. He dey chase clout.
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Mcslize: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

sweery tryin to impress wit coz am from London will no longer work..truss me. Why I love comin to naija is I get any women I want...u including.
..so are u telling me if I flash u £20 note(cash)..u will not follow me? Of couse u will. ..and if I want u for a week. I will pay u up to £50cash (truss me)

Bro that's too small na. £50 is just N25,000 ( 500 X £50) Haba. For a whole week? Even Naija runs girls don't charge that low na.

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
millionboi2:
Do u worth God's attention?
If I wasn't worth God's attention, he won't create me. See, some ladies are not meant for some guys...

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
4gunners:
You see that istagram, na the major wahala be that. I hardly check Instagram, but the few times I did, I had to filter the content I was taking in. Unconsciously, you start to think of meeting up with the glitz and glamour on the platform. Now, imagine the effect it will have on many of our ladies, who don’t have the mind of their own, and stay on this platform almost throughout the day.

I temporarily disable my Instagram account. I'm thinking of eventually deleting it. I personally feel that Facebook has more meaningful stuffs than Instagram.
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
konkonbilo:
Cry cry baby..
You are the one in my mention
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Jesus Christ, some women have suffered. Please women don't be beggars.

yea right...are u sayin if i show u £20 cash..u wunt follow me? Truss me..amam baller & i spend moiney. If i need u I get u..pirrrriod. Am coming to Nigeria again in december & truss me,, marryed women are in trouble. I juss enjoyin romancin....i will probably get u when am ready. The good news is that I enjoy spendin on women!! wink
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mcslize:

Bro that's too small na. £50 is just N25,000 ( 500 X £50) Haba. For a whole week? Even Naija runs girls don't charge that low na.

bro do u no how many babes I have yansh every time I come to nigeria especially after showin them £20 cash?? Bro am a baller!!(truss me) smiley
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temmylee01:
me and my nigga been laughing at u before sending u that, bro stop shouting I GET MONEY up and down, real money don't shout it. Just saying

tell that to floyd mayweather or hushpuppi...bro those of us with moiney flaunt it. I enjoy spending of women.
truss me...if i show yor girlfriend £20 cash...she will live u..Bro am a baller!!!! (real talk)
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by 4gunners(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

bro do u no how many babes I have yansh every time I come to nigeria especially after showin them £20 cash?? Bro am a baller!!(truss me) smiley
cruise nigga grin grin grin Rich men don’t talk laidis
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:
BECAUSE THEY ARE SO LAZY.....

ONLY TO WEAR LATEST FASHIONABLE STUFFS FORMIN BIG GIRLS..

You finally made sense today

BUT NAH THEIR TYPE MEN DEY RUSH PASS.

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Psych412:

you're just a proud fool

Muswell hill??....if u lie aagain ehhhh...I will pasonally call SARS to detain u & ship u to india via sirilanka....truss me. STOP LYIN.. I waz in Muswell hill round 3 hours ago balling like a plaYA & buyin chrisssmas gift for chicks. U naija chicks tryin to impressme coz am a londer juss aint gonna work!!!! (truss me)) angry
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Aileexa1:
Same way some men will see a lady for the first time and the first thing they will say if you snub them is ''I can take care of you...''

You're very stupid. How is this related to the op's question..

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Aileexa1:
Same way some men will see a lady for the first time and the first thing they will say if you snub them is ''I can take care of you...''

hold up...i do that all that time coz I fall in love with chicks.. I pay for there procerys, I buy them gift...truss me, if they have Yansh, I buy them nice bags..if they lighskin, I but them a cute motor cycle. Am a baller....so please ..if yor boy frinds ddont moiney...please dump the eddddiot. I spend on women..pirrrriod!!! angry
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nazgul:

I say this with annoyance and it's a very irritating reality.

I have noticed the high rate of begging amongst our girls. One guy even wrote on one of the front page threads some months back that dating a Nigerian girl is like taking care of an orphan. I'll say orphans are even better cos you know they have no one. But these girls have parents, siblings, uncles and aunts...etc yet they still beg shamefully.

I have so many experiences but I'll share only 5 of them cos it's really annoying.

1sf experience...an ex who is married. She called me during the pandemic and complained how things are hard and all that, kids bla bla bla. I sent her 20k just cos of the kids I was like at least let them eat. After that this girl turned me to her great provider starting telling me how she regretted marring her husband and she still loves me, bla bla bla. She even told me she won't mind having sex with me as long as I can be assisting her financially if she asks for it. I just deleted her number and blocked her.

2nd experience...a girl who lived in my neighborhood years ago. Facebook brought her up as people you may know so I added her and we started chatting. I then asked her to share some of her recent pic with me let me see how she looks currently cos I noticed that the ones on her profile were quite old 2017 to be precise. She told me to subscribe for her so she can send them. I was like WTF are you that miserable that you can't afford less than 5mb to send pictures please keep 'em

3rd experience...I was in a bus going to Abakaliki from Lagos so there was this girl sitting with me. Initially I ignored her but knowing that it's going to be a very long journey I decided to engage her in a discussion at least to pass time. We got talking from Lagos till we got to ezzillor in Ebobyi state I told her I'll drop at Ezzambo she started tell me to assist her with some money to buy things for her parents that she hasn't seen them in a while imagine? I told her I don't travel with excess money because of thevies she told me to do transfer that she'll withdraw it. I just ignored her till we got to Ezzambo I came down.

4th experience...a friend invited me to his church, after the service I met this girl very good looking. I took her number and we started chatting. She then told me that the following week was her birthday. I replied congratulations, she then told me that she wants to celebrate it. I told her that I'm not stopping her she can go ahead. She then replied that she needs money to do so. I ended the chat. This is a girl we haven't even started talking for up to a week.

5th experience..I went to Airtel office to upgrade my sim to 4g they've been sending me silly messages and I was very tired of it. When I was done I saw a girl there so I decided to give her a lift. Truth is she wasn't going my direction but I just decided to take the stress of passing through her direction so as to strike a conversation with her. I dropped her off collected her number. This girl's hunger couldn't even wait for 2 days the following day she sent me a text that she ordered for some goods pay on delivery and her atm is bad I should help her transfer 60k that once she sorts out her ATM she'll remburse me. I mean which guy falls for such silly format?

Ladies please change.

If you want guys to value you then place value on yourself. Stop cheapening for crumbs. A lot of responsible guys loose interest in girls with this attitude leaving only the players who obviously can afford your excesses for a short period after which they'll dump you and you'll be back to square one.

I do love and respect women but stop this attitude it's bad. Very bad.

Concerned male

son ..good news..I will link u up wit sweetcunt97 from nairaland....she dates anytin!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Chevrolet076(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Cerebellum:
See you
Those girls mad gan...I can't even imagine how you will see a guy today and the second day you start begging for money, how annoying and irritating is that!

They've always love the hard way
If you know, you know

I think this actually corroborates what @ dpsychologist said in the red pill Constitution. guys love sex the way girls love money.

I know of many guys that starts saying things like: "my love" , "sweetheart" , etc the same day they start chatting with the said girl.. so I'm not surprised any more

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Cerebellum: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temmylee01:
you should meet me, come to gwarinpa if you're in abuja this coming weekend.

Alaye I don't beg ojeagrin
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by ArticleBeast: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Once those type message me. I go ask... U go give me two round with Mouth Gig for the 3k. Most go wan form, I go change am for them
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Psych412:

you're just a proud fool

...anyways did i mentions I live in a rich area of london & i drive a £35000 (cash) Range rover spot with alloy wills. & i juss come back from holiday in spain........juss in case u ask!!! smiley
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Temmylee01(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

tell that to floyd mayweather or hushpuppi...bro those of us with moiney flaunt it. I enjoy spending of women.
truss me...if i show yor girlfriend £20 cash...she will live u..Bro am a baller!!!! (real talk)
I hear baller bolaji!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram / Help! My Boyfriend Presses My Bre*sts Like Eba, He Sucks Them Like A Ritualist – / Condom Horror Stories

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62