Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,122 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (95069 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Teddyaiyez(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Jesse25:
this why some men go ahead to burn their gf alive this bullshit jezz men it a lesson to all men.
Lol baba dy vex��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Teddyaiyez(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
obiekunie2:
fake!

guys will just stay and fake things just to trend.

check the time stamps. girls dont reply chat that fast.

they always waste some time.

they reply that fast only when they are expecting alert from you.

My former HOE they reply fast Then wey Teddy mata dy shack her fr body�

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Noblewealth(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
I have no iota of sympathy for guys like this cos they use to be very mean to their fellow guys treating the girl like demi god..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by obinna58(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kondomatic:
This is sufficient reason to commit murder but I personally won't kill her because killing her is a minor punishment.

If I were to be in this guy's shoes (which is not even possible because I am not stupid but assuming I am in his shoes) I will take it like it's nothing and move on.

Move to a new location and start life all over.

Then sometime in 2021, around April - June when she's now happy with whoever she's leaving me for, I will project something into her life, something that will help her see her period nonstop till forever.
Mumu
Projector
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Seandisputed(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:
It's another one. Men assist your fellow man, life is harder for us, una no dey hear. I don't pity this bastard. If him like make him drink poison for the matter.

Any time you assist a girl instead of your fellow strugglerz, you're prone to receiving this kind of treatment, fool. Help a guy, and the tendency that he'll return the favour is extremely high. A woman's only interest is herself.

Stupid piece of shit. Clueless fuvk.. useless asswipe. I hope you cry your eyes out till you run out of tears. Lesson well served. Another lousy fella receiving penance for actively serving in the simping 606 battalion.
Wish I had a thousand and one fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Martinez39s(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
BigJoe19:
Martiñez39s, Ubuñja come and see Nairaland men wey talk say Redpill na nonsense wailing on this thread, una no go get sense at last until women turn una to trash.

Not an iota of sympathy felt for him, good one from the lady.
Don't mind them. I have no sympathy for them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Seandisputed:

Wish I had a thousand and one fingers.
why?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by ThePropertyGuy: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ok. Well, if he had begun with his head in the right place I’m sure he’ll not be feeling the way he is, even to the point of ranting ( biased Imo) online.

authority2006:

You are totally wrong. You assist people based on different reasons. He assisted her because he loved her and wanted to make her better for himself. He saw their future together and the girl agreed. Remove that love and relationship, the guy had no reason to spend on her. Many other people would come before her on his lists of who to help.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by KensonAbule(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Seandisputed(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:
why?
to like the post that number of times.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wat goes around comes around
Some gals r mean
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Pimine: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:
It's another one. Men assist your fellow man, life is harder for us, una no dey hear. I don't pity this bastard. If him like make him drink poison for the matter.

Any time you assist a girl instead of your fellow strugglerz, you're prone to receiving this kind of treatment, fool. Help a guy, and the tendency that he'll return the favour is extremely high. A woman's only interest is herself.

Stupid piece of shit. Clueless fuvk.. useless asswipe. I hope you cry your eyes out till you run out of tears. Lesson well served. Another lousy fella receiving penance for actively serving in the simping 606 battalion.
Aswearugaaad

Nicca, what you wrote up there is gospel.
My lecturer told me that "giving a lady money is akin to putting your money in the toilet and flushing it."

Help a nicca when he's down and he'll return the favour someday. Niccas don't forget.

But some niccas won't learn tho.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Nicca, what you wrote up there is gospel.
My lecturer told me that "giving a lady money is akin to putting your money in the toilet and flushing it."

Help a nicca when he's down and he'll return the favour someday. Niccas don't forget.

But some niccas won't learn tho.
it's pure undiluted truth. the society is not kind to a man at all, we all need to wake up. We've been wasting resources on the opposite sex since time immemorial, what's changed? Nada..Let's help each other out a little bit more and you'll see a better society and a better Nigeria ultimately. Enough of wasting resources on women. Guys need to wake up. Be thy brother's keeper biko. So that those amongst us chosen to lead the nation back to its glory days can do so. God bless you bro . I

I can't over emphasize on this shit, niggas help your fellow guys more..I beg y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Seandisputed:

to like the post that number of times.
haha. Thanks man.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Pimine: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
obiekunie2:
fake!

guys will just stay and fake things just to trend.

check the time stamps. girls dont reply chat that fast.

they always waste some time.

they reply that fast only when they are expecting alert from you.
Aswearugaaad

All I can say is you haven't met a girl who eats, sleeps and dreams you.
No dey generalize brah.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Pimine: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:
it's pure undiluted truth. Let's help each other out a little bit more and you'll see a better society and a better Nigeria ultimately. Enough of wasting resources on women. Guys need to wake up. Be thy brother's keeper biko. So that those amongst us chosen to lead the nation back to its glory days can do so. God bless you bro .
Aswearugaaad

Amen to that! God bless you too, brah.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
toyetade:

Even when you invest in your wife , it is the same experience. I brought my wife up to my level as a chartered accountant, brought her abroad, send her siblings to school and even pay house rent for the mum for many years. Her mum came to visit us recently and due to a small misunderstandings, come and hear how her mum was causing me and even told me she never ask for all those things I gave her. We are talking of more than 25 years relationship. I only thank God that I am doing well. Men should learn lesson. Don't put your wife name in any of your property as joint owners. Stop buying cars for women.

Lol nothing surprises me here though. This Is just only the beginning. More SIMPS are still going down and will eventually bite the dust.......

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Wittyglam(f): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
This is really sad. Some people don't love you, they just want to use you to achieve their dreams and it's sad. I remember someone asking me to marry him and he will send me to school but i never wanted that and I said no. We have good and bad people out there. I'm sorry you have to go through this, Karma is close by.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
humilitypays:
yeah.

My life rule = expect less from people! Especially women!

I don't expect much from people (women in particular), and everyone is a suspect to me!

If you are too good to me as a lady, I will start to suspect you want a favor or something cunning!

I always have this innate suspicion for ladies sha.....I don't trust any lady. I believe by default that ladies are born bad, and anyone of them that seems good is acting.

It seems the good guys get this kind of callous treatment from ladies the most.

I have never heard that a lady broke up or broke the heart of a bad guy or playboy, why

Guys, don't ever keep one woman, be it as wife or girlfriend.

Beauty of women is in having them in numbers and the more of them u have the more they behave well towards u

Be reminded, This also comes with lots of unending Bullshits and Nonsense Dramas as well. I won't advice "Real Men" to keep ladies In large numbers except for business and monetary purpose. They are time wasters and energy drainers. The "F" gender are mostly good for business purpose "Marketing and Attracting the SIMPS for your own personal gain If you understand. I deal with Logic not Emotions......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Obedinho130:
when i was about to start my 100 level, my father called me and told me son, never give your self to any preety gal. Unfortunately he died immediately i got the admission. Meehn i entered school and saw plenty fine face. Guess what, i disobeyed my father, got entagled with one useless she goat and i got the beating of my life(emotional beating). Ryt now i no longer believe in the scam called love. We can only have fun temporarily and i feel more at peace that way. Women aint loyal

Them don "Panel Beat" your stubborn brain to default setting. Welcome to the world of "Panel Beaters"......grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
agnes7:
There is nothing anyone can say that men will hear.
So there is no need advising a man to stop spending so much money on small girls with the hope that she would marry him.
When she graduates, definitely her level has changed and she can't imagine continuing with you.
New level must come with new boyfriend. That is how it is.
But if you talk now men would hate you.
If you are a good lady they say you are cheap, that you are nothing. That is why you wish them well.
It is only women that treats them that way that they respect.
Pity a man to your own peril.
From my interactions with men I have discovered that men cannot love you if you treat them with dignity,if you wish them well.
So it is not advisable for a woman to waste her compassion on any man. He will hate you for it.

Hmmmm some of the things you wrote here are false. If you can spend on me and spoil me. I will surely appreciate you back as well. But No, It's always buy for me, buy for me every time smhh. 70% of Nigerian Females have nothing tangible to offer In a relationship other than their smelly kpekus. A lot of Men too mumu Abeg.......

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by BRATISLAVA: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
That's life,God will bless him abundantly but one thing human should learn is to help and not expect anything in return or expect the unexpected relationship or not. Men too should stop investing on women with the hope of marriage, invest on your wives only

It's not as if men are saints. We should wait for her own side of the story. There's something he did that he's not saying. She didn't just wake up with that decision. Fear men and lies. Anything to paint women black with one brush.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2020
Freedom88888:
As 2020 is coming to an end and due to the financial crises many people faced during the recent Pandemic,

So I've decided to do something Crazy as a Payback to my society!

I want to teach people for 'FREE' (give them the SKILL-SET) on how to Trade FOREX, Cryptocurrency, Shares (US&UK), Commodities and Bonds Profitably ($) by just using their sMart pHone, and also help them ‘Grow’ their money (Capital) at least by doubling it monthly till they are able to trade and make good PROFITs ($) single-handedly (and this would give them financial freedom as soon as possible)

That means you start “EARNING” immediately you are done with your Trade set-up while you are still Learning.

Hit me up on my WhatsApp *0*8*1*8*5*1*1*4*2*2*1 and let's get started now.

#OneLove.
for real? Like how much would one need sir
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Obarofrederick(m): 5:20am On Nov 20, 2020
ehinmowo:

If only they can take redpill, they will know that women don't marry people below them except Dem don won enter menopause.

If you raise a woman's standard above yours, you can as well say by by to her.
that's why them say all women are hypergamous in nature, I would advice you all to purchase this book or you can even download it online, the title of the book is RATIONALE MALE BY ROLLO TOMASSI and MANIPULATED MAN BY ESTHER VILAR. Read them up and watch the way you will be free from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by UCHIHAmask: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vanzcharles:
It is a sad thing when there is no mutual love between two people dating or in a relationship.

This guy on twitter just came up to share his stories. Below is the chat between the duo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DansomanKanye/status/1328415082951438340
Betamales would continue to suffer.....
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ode
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Brunicekid(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
MoxxxxO123:
Damn, this is painful
As in... This story been painful is an understatement.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by GlobalWay: 5:00am On Jan 27, 2022
Ramaa:
This is why am single till now.....
Brotherly, how are you. Some of your posts back in the days gave me the encouragement to relocate to Tanzania. I'm really enjoying Tanzania for over a year now. Would have love us to meet this week, but seems like you don japa go Southy, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Ramaa(m): 7:28am On Feb 14, 2022
GlobalWay:
Brotherly, how are you. Some of your posts back in the days gave me the encouragement to relocate to Tanzania. I'm really enjoying Tanzania for over a year now. Would have love us to meet this week, but seems like you don japa go Southy, right?
Which part of Tanzania you locate. ...??

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.