Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (94382 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by luminouz(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2020
Viicfuntop:

I can’t remember. That’s quite a while

Oh boy!!! You back yet? Or I should look for another girl? tongue
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by luminouz(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2020
engrchykae:
she knew I don't like seeing her cry,so she often press the mumu button,then I learnt women crying doesn't always mean shit,lot of times,they use it as kids to get their way.
But I had to support my brother,he was about being thrown out.
Any woman who doesn't have regards for your family,who doesn't see your family as her family has bad plans in the future.

Lmaoooo...your wife na drama queen abeg.

I no send ladies tears. Frankly, I react in two ways. I either burst out laughing or get irritated but pity them? Never.

Abeg help your brother o. Infact, I still dont understand why she would cry because you had to help your brother. I mean, your brother is also part of her family now...isn't he?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Love is just a delusion of senses - Lift yourself up so you can lift others up. do not try to rescue a drowning man when you are not a good swimmer, you will end up rescuing the man and drowning yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by showafrica(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Vanzcharles:
It is a sad thing when there is no mutual love between two people dating or in a relationship.

This guy on twitter just came up to share his stories. Below is the chat between the duo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DansomanKanye/status/1328415082951438340

If we tell them to go through red pill they no go hear. Thats his business... Another mugu is doing same thing somewhere. If u must train a girl in school, marry her first. If she no gree,. Treat her like olosho, that is.. Give her money only when una fok together.. Simple. Dont go assume her father role just because she dey give u sex once in a week. The first gift i will give my son at 16 is red pill... And she must go through it over and over again.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Vanzcharles(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2020
EndRape2:
Break up, is not about female gender alone, we have both wicked male , and wicked females, many ladies got heart broken after investing so much in a man, I have a friend, married a boy with bsc, she was working and the boy did not get a job, she then sponsor him ,from her salary to do master, and PhD, and why he was doing that, the girl was still feeding him, and taking care of their 2 kids, he finish, got a job, and turn to an animal, follow different girls, beat the girl, sleep out, to worsen matter, the house they built, behind the girl, he went to put, a girl there,
each time the wife ask her, when they will pack there, he will tell her, the place is local, they should continue staying in the rented apartment, he kept frustrating the girl to go, he is 9months older than the girl,

Calling her name's, that the girl is his aunty, and mummy, that he is only months older than her, that how will he present the girl outside, as his aunty or what, telling the girl , that he has raised children from outside. He is no longer interested in the marriage.

So you people should just stop , all these nonsense ,like heartbreak is for guys alone, ladies are also suffering heart break, but the truth is,

May God punish and May it not be well with all the men, and women, breaking good and innocent people's Heart.

I never said break up is for only one gender here.
I also made a reference to someone about a guy that feed and housed a guy for two years and helped in to his feet. The guy turned his back as soon as he became rich.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Charx122: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Michelle55:
Damn! This hurts like hell, I wouldn't wish this kinda woman on anyone not even the usual fvckboys. No one deserves to be treated in this manner.

Why didn't she break up with him from the onset? Why now?

Pure witch craft!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Creeza(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2020
larryking540:

my guy ,ladies know sex is the only gift they can give to a man , because they believe so much o their beauty
how Edo life man
Edo life is great. We pray for safety during these hot times.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Creeza(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2020
Macsjebs:

Wow, really bad
Sorry about your experience my Brother
Don't worry soon na them go dey rush u

If you don't mind, you could also try out our mind blowing fragrances which would make you irresistible and alluring, making ladies always wanna be around you to have a whiff of your scent

Kindly see reviews here: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume
I do check out your thread often. One of these days I'll surprise you. God bless your hutsle bro
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2020
Vanzcharles:
It is a sad thing when there is no mutual love between two people dating or in a relationship.

This guy on twitter just came up to share his stories. Below is the chat between the duo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DansomanKanye/status/1328415082951438340

Absolutely good news. I wish more of this happens In the nearest future Amen....... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by darmochy1(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2020
Story of my life...

I hated girls like sh*t after my experience with my ex. Thank God I met wife who changed my mindset and made me give love another chance.

The most stupid thing any man can do is to train a girl through school with the hope of marrying her.

They deserve no pity at all because these hoes ain't loyal.

Even the ones you marry, it takes the grace of God for them to remain faithful. Things are really happening.

As long as you're not my wife, daughter or sister, I won't be compelled to spend a penny on you.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by AFONAMARO: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point

Men generally love with 3 P's:

1. Profess: When a man feels something for you and hopes to build a future with you, he tells you ahead of time about his intentions.

2. Provide: A man that truly loves a woman would go any length to make her comfortable. No decisive and caring man would want to see his love interest lack whatever he can provide.

3. Protect: A man will only protect a woman he wants to be with, by guiding and playing a fatherly role.

So, you won't blame a man for being responsible, but moderation is key.

Unfortunately, "most" Nigerian women have no known pattern of loving a man as most of them are leeches who see relationship as POVERTY ALLEVIATION SCHEME

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by EndRape2(f): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2020
The truth is, sometimes guys are the once enjoying the sex you people are talking about, how many guys can make a lady cum, how many guys can give a lady climax, but during sex a guy must cum.

Most ladies are giving their partner sex, not because they want it, but because they do not want him, to go get it from another girl,. Now if you read my write up, you will discovered ,I made mention of other things the girl contributed, u can not tell me, she was not sweeping his house, washing his cloths and also cooking for him and his friends, it is possible she even helped his mother and family to do house chores.

So relationship is not marriage , it is a game, because God does not approve boyfriend and girlfriend, anybody that wins ,in a relationship ,final.

But in marriage , you can not betray somebody you enter convenant with, God will get angry.

quote author=authority2006 post=96162612]

Sex that both of them enjoyed together? Who needs to spend so much these days because of sex that's cheap and plentifully available? Guys spend on ladies for love, not for sex. I don't understand why many of you are always confused about this![/quote]
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Pelxmiye(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Thank you!! The guy himself is a user!! If that was a boy-child he trained, will he expect marriage and sex in return? There are young guys that need help, men will not help them because they can’t give them anything in return. He thinks if her parents have money to train her in school, they will allow one advanced bachelor to be doing rough play with their daughter because of school fees? Toor!!

Made 100 percent sense
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by GALAXY2012: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2020
It is a big lesson to men. most girls men trained to become somebody will suddenly changed to another thing after d lady has already collected what she needs from a man. pls men stop waisting your resources on unprofitable venture. training of girls in school doesn't worth it pls. thank you

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Alezy(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point
someone your soul didn't accept but she stayed and didn't know that till he did all he was doing and now she is about graduating, she suddenly remembers her soul don't accept him?

Listen, she must have led him on from the start plus I don't know what their plans are from the onset but I know there isn't a way the guy invests all that without a well talked about plan from the start.

Don't be surprised one dude with all his riches from somewhere now has blown her off and made her forget where she is coming from. This is why I can't date a student, never. She has seen something different now in sch with a different kinda sauce she never knew *if u understand what I mean* and trust me, she will regret.

I trust Karma sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Pelxmiye(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Even guys dey break babes heart na. One of my colleagues wey be virtuous woman, if you see the kind table tennis wey her guy dey use her heart play ehn, you go find one of your brothers for her. cheesy cheesy

Eeya... that's life...the girl too go turn bad girl soon, circle of life grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Segzy19: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Yes, she has a right to quit the relationship.

But some of these ladies are so stupid...
Why waste the guy's time all this time?

What if this guy belongs to the category of those weak guys who can't handle such disappointment, and then resort to violence?

Not every guy will react nicely to this type of heartbreak.

This is why we hear gory tales like 'Aggrieved lover kills girlfriend'.
It may not always end well..

Ladies, be guided...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2020
Alezy:
someone your soul didn't accept but she stayed and didn't know that till he did all he was doing and now she is about graduating, she suddenly remembers her soul don't accept him?

Listen, she must have led him on from the start plus I don't know what their plans are from the onset but I know there isn't a way the guy invests all that without a well talked about plan from the start.

Don't be surprised one dude with all his riches from somewhere now has blown her off and made her forget where she is coming from. This is why I can't date a student, never. She has seen something different now in sch with a different kinda sauce she never knew *if u understand what I mean* and trust me, she will regret.

I trust Karma sha.
nothing like karma in a relationship, afterall they were fornicating.Karma can only happen if it's marriage and she betrayed him, so calm down because nothing will happen to her
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by authority2006(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2020
EndRape2:
The truth is, sometimes guys are the once enjoying the sex you people are talking about, how many guys can make a lady cum, how many guys can give a lady climax, but during sex a guy must cum.

You are talking about twentieth century, definitely not about 21st century. It's actually the other way round, most Nigeria ladies are lazy bed. I don't even blame them, many can't feel a thing because they've been circumcised. Don't blame men.

Most ladies are giving their partner sex, not because they want it, but because they do not want him, to go get it from another girl,. Now if you read my write up, you will discovered ,I made mention of other things the girl contributed, u can not tell me, she was not sweeping his house, washing his cloths and also cooking for him and his friends, it is possible she even helped his mother and family to do house chores.

I saw it and I just ignored because I know that it's totally incorrect. Girls that find it difficult to wash their own cloth are the ones happily washing their boyfriends clothes? It's not happening!

So relationship is not marriage , it is a game, because God does not approve boyfriend and girlfriend, anybody that wins ,in a relationship ,final.

Lol. Relationship is not marriage? God doesn't approve boyfriend and girlfriend? But He approves marriages, right? Do marriage even possible without relationships, boyfriend and girlfriend things? You're funny.

But in marriage , you can not betray somebody you enter convenant with, God will get angry.

Marriages suffer the same way relationships with no marriages suffer. Whether in marriage or in ordinary relationship, God is not happy with betrayers

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Pelxmiye(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2020
humilitypays:
whatever I am today, owe more tribute to my friends (guys).

Among us, we have raised a lot of money to support some of our course mates who couldn't secure good jobs for them to start a business to stand.

I have gotten contracts, no interest loans from my male friends.

A course mate of mine once left $50,000 with me for 10 months. I know how much I made with that his money.

Some of the guys in my click have given their house projects to some of our guys just to assist them come up.

All the guys in my click building one building project or another, na one of our guys must execute the project from foundation to roofing.

One of my guys got job with Dangote Refinery through another of our guy who is close to Dangote Brother's PA!

That's why I cherish the guys I know..only few useless ones, and we have already disconnected from such fools anyway

I have friends like that too..we are all pulling ourselves up one by one, good one bro, I have always been a "guys first " person nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Kfed4ril(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:

Shey nursing school is 4 years, then she said they’ve known since her secondary school days.
So let’s say he met her in ss3 meaning they’ve known for 5 years +, during that 5 years didn’t she know her spirit didn’t accept his?
Why did she have to wait till after he trained her to realize their spirits didn’t match?
And you spoke about spending, it’s not a one month spending o, it’s years. She should have cut it off on time.
And you’ll be honest with me, as a lady when you meet a guy at your young age who genuinely cares for your well being to the extent of training you through school, you know his intentions are to develop you so he’ll marry you, abi is he developing you for someone else? You knowing this subconsciously, why didn’t you end it at the initial stage?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by tosinhtml: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Even guys dey break babes heart na. One of my colleagues wey be virtuous woman, if you see the kind table tennis wey her guy dey use her heart play ehn, you go find one of your brothers for her. cheesy cheesy

LMAO! how far madame, give us gist na cheesy

I hope she wasn't steadily knacking as a virtuous woman sha? lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by sharpwriter(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
na this type i dey like. i break your leg and bite you for nipple angry

Ha! You are wicked o
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by larryking540: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Creeza:
Edo life is great. We pray for safety during these hot times.
na so
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Hotexplorers: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2020
[url]hotexplorers.com[/url]

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Alezy(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
nothing like karma in a relationship, afterall they were fornicating.Karma can only happen if it's marriage and she betrayed him, so calm down because nothing will happen to her
you think. If not for Grace, something's people go through bin life, we will think its someone somewhere that's your problem not knowing its what you have done with your hands. Even when grace abounds, there are different level of grace. Let's pray hers is high enough.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by 21stDecember: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2020
This is really painful.
I pray that this innocent dude wouldn't harm himself
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by drupleez: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2020
what a pity
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Skmoda360(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
zedman1:
She doesn't want to be alone in the real sense, she is already with someone else. Some persons may see this as fake but it has happened to countless number of guys at some points in their lives and it's at this point some good guys suddenly turn players. A girl will never tell you why she's leaving, she just tells you she wants to quit, she wants to be alone, she needs space, blah blah blah then eventually gets super angry when you push to know why, then she starts ignoring your messages/calls, but in truth she's found someone else, someone"better". If the better guy happens not to be better, they come back for you (she'll be worse if you take her back) but if they are actually better then you're history. Very selfish beings....Same stories,different guys.
Gbam!!! You nailed it

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by connectboi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thats why I considered most ladies as a LovePeddler

Most I said ................

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Donmori007: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oga! Did both of you have agreement on your help or assistance to send her to school and after that una marry? Either you where helping her with your church mind or assisting her with intend and the intend must have been fuckin her during the said period and also wasting your resources to keep her, but now she is done with the f**k so you can look for another pussy and dump your money again since you don't want to marry yet. I no want hear pimm! again..matter settled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.