Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (94352 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Odoogu(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Jesse25:
this why some men go ahead to burn their gf alive this bullshit jezz men it a lesson to all men.

there is no enough reason to burn anyone alive.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
men who train girls in school and get dumped in the end should shut up just for once
nobody forced u to train her
if u must train a girl cos she promise to marry u what stops u just making her ur wife and then training her in school afterwards
sense some guys no get

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Humanoid01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point
Why did she have to wait until the latter stage of her nursing school before letting him know? What if they had both planned to further their relationship after her programme? From the way she composed her messages, it seems like she has not really been serious about the relationship. This points to one thing, she was only there for the financial gain and it makes it a case of selfishness.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Odoogu(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
fake!
guys will just stay and fake things just to trend.

check the time stamps. girls dont reply chat that fast.
they always waste some time.
they reply that fast only when they are expecting alert from you.
cos the post is fake doesn't mean the issue is. instead of you to learn from it now, you won't until them teach you.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Odoogu(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vision4God:
My opinion is everyone should have an open mind towards ur next neighbor.
I personally usually advise when u are spending on to be person, trust God to help handle the person. C it as an opportunity that God gave u to help another human. Let God deal and judge the intent of the other.
It's hurting. Yes but let go. It's not the end of the world.

Yours is even better, there's ds person that apart from sponsoring her, d lady's family became a parasite on him. Through him, d lady's family traveled abroad for d first time. Spent almost all his life savings on her. But today he is happily married to his God given choice as wife.

Life is not all rosy. We pray for strength daily to overcome. God's help to us all.

through experience, it's not advisable in any way to "spend" not "help" someone whom you know will be indebted to you( that's the bias of the relationship)
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Odoogu(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
EasternActivist:
Suddenly she wanna be alone, while earlier before she can't.

This kind of matter always end in premium tears.

VIP premium

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Odoogu(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
That's life,God will bless him abundantly but one thing human should learn is to help and not expect anything in return or expect the unexpected relationship or not. Men too should stop investing on women with the hope of marriage, invest on your wives only

if you don't expect anything in return, why do you have to render help? in life if you don't give you cannot collect. even religion teaches that... give and it shall be given unto you( sure it doesn't necessarily have to be same person) but it's normal for every human who renders help to expect a return.
no exalting the man and condemning the girl... they both had two different expectations!

9 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by primestreams: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point

People like you are the reason being a play boy is the best thing to do

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Kondomatic(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is sufficient reason to commit murder but I personally won't kill her because killing her is a minor punishment.

If I were to be in this guy's shoes (which is not even possible because I am not stupid but assuming I am in his shoes) I will take it like it's nothing and move on.

Move to a new location and start life all over.

Then sometime in 2021, around April - June when she's now happy with whoever she's leaving me for, I will project something into her life, something that will help her see her period nonstop till forever.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Kondomatic(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
I feel like planking you with a 2/8 from a neutral angle

34 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
lefulefu:
men who train girls in school and get dumped in the end should shut up just for once
nobody forced u to train her
if u must train a girl cos she promise to marry u what stops u just making her ur wife and then training her in school afterwards
sense some guys no get
on point

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kondomatic:
I feel like planking you with a 2/8 from a neutral angle
Whats wrong with my comment? read it with an unbiased mind, I'm not supporting what the lady did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
primestreams:

People like you are the reason being a play boy is the best thing to do
I didn't support her, you all ignored my first comment and picked on this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by dasanchez1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:

20 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by ABCthingx: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
iLegendd:
Mtcheew.

I like nice guys and I like how they suffer in the hands of women too. No single sympathy.

It thyme
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Tony142: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
That's life,God will bless him abundantly but one thing human should learn is to help and not expect anything in return or expect the unexpected relationship or not. Men too should stop investing on women with the hope of marriage, invest on your wives only

I wanted to attack u but when I saw "Men too should stop investing on women with the hope of marriage, invest on your wives only" I changed my mind, u are lucky, Nice one

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
carter009:
TRUST ANY GIRLFRIEND AT YOUR OWN RISK....
Exactly.
I have said this COUNTLESS TIMES.
IF U have wealth as a man, you attract so much respect from all Women including Married women & even Bishop's Wives. Ladies love wealthy Men

I don't see the reason why I should neglect my own financial empowerment and empower a woman I may be nursing to marry.
That's absolute NONSENSE.
I married an Already MADE.
I made sure she was financially buoyant before conceiving that idea of marriage.
I made sure she has got wealth of Ideas.

I couldn't have settled for Less at all.
The TRASHCAN is not only meant for trashes, it's also meant for people who are mentally lazy leeching on you.

27 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Openbusiness: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
That's why I always tell all these mumu men out there, NEVER do husband duty for a girl that's not your wife. Stop doing husband responsibility for a girlfriend. Taking care of a woman IS NOT boyfriend duty. You will see some idiot guys, they will buy phone, pay house rent, pay school fees, pay all kinds of bills, thinking that doing all those things will make a woman loyal to them. Loyalty should never be a matter of money. True loyalty should be a matter of principle, loyalty based on COMPATIBILITY not PERSONAL GAIN or BENEFITS.

Some men are so mentally weak, they fall for the propaganda women folk circulate around society that men should be doing husband duty for girlfriends, but the same hypocrites are preaching against girlfriends doing wife responsibility for men who are not their husbands. That is to say, women propaganda indoctrination says it is ok for men to do husband responsibility for their girlfriend or for girlfriends to enjoy wife benefits from their boyfriends BUT it is not ok for women to do wife responsibility for men who is not their husbands or it is not ok for boyfriends to enjoy husband benefits from their girlfriends. That's female propaganda for you. You will see women complain that a boyfriend doesn't have the right to sex anytime he wants, that it is her body, that he's not her husband, letting him know he can't be enjoying husband benefits as a boyfriend BUT they want men to be giving them wife benefits as a girlfriend. Only a mumu man will fall for such.

Even the Bible says a man that doesn't cater for his family is worse than an infidel. What does FAMILY mean in the context of this scripture. It means Family = Wife + Children. You are not responsible for the welfare of a girlfriend. Don't fall for that rubbish blackmail they do that they call woke men that they can't exploilt "BROKE", or "stingy". It's a mind trick they have used to brainwash many guys to thinking that the way to prove their love is by spending their money on them. It is a SCAM ideology. What does the Bible say again when it comes to men catering for a woman's welfare. The Bible says Men love your WIVES as Christ loved the Church and gave himself for her. So certain BENEFITS women should enjoy from men in this regard SHOULD ONLY COME after marriage. Don't be giving a girlfriend wife benefits, IT IS F**KING wrong.

If helping somebody or spending money dey hungry you, help your fellow man. Many men are neglected by society and alone in their troubles. Society already has more than enough simps and captain-save-a-hoe idiots out there to "rescue" dem hoelosho damsels in distress grin. Be different and make the difference by helping guys. Men should support Men, employment, financial aid, opportunities etc. It's all these rubbish that some guys do, turning themselves to ATM machine just cuz dey want to get laid to these hoes is what has and is fueling the disgusting entitlement mentality that is common and typical with most Nigerian girls. They have been so spoilt to the point they think eating every guy's money is their birthright. So, men should wake up. Stop playing the role of a husband to a woman that is not your wife.

And the saddest part about all these men that think lavishing money on girls is the only way they can chop puci or keep a hoe loyal is that after lavishing all that money on her, she will still give d same puci u are begging for and paying huge money for, she will still give d puci to guys like me for FREE grin. And while you the heavy spenders are doing 5 minutes sex and sex once every 2 to 3 weeks, the so-called "broke" guys like me will be hammering them 5 rounds, 2 hours digging per session, 20 times a week grin. And then she will use your money to cook vegetable soup for us to regain our energy after we finished bombing the place grin Una go get sense las las grin

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Snitch24(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
So sad
Same experience mine is still in 300level
I don wash my hand comont for anything that has to do with loving a girl that's not my blood
Heart break hurts

16 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Tony142: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat them.

best quote of the year

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by FahBuLous: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Men also do this sha.... I know of a guy that this lady gave everything to, sent him to school, rented and apartment for him, bought a car, did almost everything to make this guy stand as someone she loved, yet the guy dumped her when he was made...
NB. The lady wasn't older than him and she was a very beautiful lady.... If someone will cheat, they will cheat be it a man or woman...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by davillian(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
If I was him
I would just reply with OK.....
And the plan for revenge just started......
I like to keep people guessing and her mind won't be at peace because of the simple OK reply....

18 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by LordIsaac(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
The good thing is, one more brother has learnt albeit, the bitter way. Bitter lessons last longer. Robert Greene is of the view that, when you see water running uphill, then someone out there is repaying a kindness. Never help a woman with the hope of being "helped" back by her in return.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Joker09(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
davillian:
If I was him
I would just reply with OK.....
And the plan for revenge just started......
I like to keep people guessing and her mind won't be at peace because of the simple OK reply....

Abi now. Na to arrange for that kind girl oh. I'll wait to loot/reap her off a very valuable property that worth my investment, it'll be a well organized and perfected job. Else I won't be able to find peace. Her car fit go, her shop could be looted, all her certification including the nursing own could be nowhere to be found.

The sad thing is that guys let these kind of evil and heartless ladies go away with this kind of crime so easy, so they'll keep doing it with no remorse. Revenge gat dey dey once once.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by aristocratic5(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Women!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by davillian(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Joker09:

Abi now. Na to arrange for that kind girl oh. I'll wait to loot/reap her off a very valuable property that worth my investment, it'll be a well organized and perfected job. Else I won't be able to find peace.

The sad thing is that guys let these kind of evil and heartless go away with this kind of crime so easy, so they'll keep doing it with no remorse. Revenge gat dey dey once once.
Na to keep her (goat) close and monitor for the perfect revenge ...
No matter how long it takes....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by BigDawsNet: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dawson's Relationship Law states that...

Do not invest on a lady whose not wife
Love you gf but do not make it visible
Keep your distance, yourself comes first.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
I have no pity for him*MAGODO PHASE II PROPERTY FOR SALE* !!!

*DESCRIPTION:* Block of Flats with B/Q and Gate house

*SIZE:* Approximately 882.074 Sq.metres

*TITLE:* Deed of Assignment, Survey (C of O in process)

*ASKING:* N160m (slightly negotiable)

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by TheNoble007(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:

Yes. That's why I tell guys to court if and only if they are ready for marriage. And for ladies that will want to collect goodies and clean mouth, that's a grave danger. If you know that the person is not fit for you, just walk away. I was in a situation where a lady was trying to coarse me into marriage in the united states. We live in different cities. Offered many things, sent money without my approval or request, and many more. I didn't reject or return the money just because I am a practicing Christian, but I also considered the motive as well. People can give for the wrong reason and that could be a trap. A big one that will be difficult to vomit later on... And when they don't get what they want, they can go as far as harming the individual because of the effort spent on them...

Shalom

12 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheNoble007:

Yes. That's why I tell guys to court if and only if they are ready for marriage. And for ladies that will want to collect goodies and clean mouth, that's a grave danger. If you know that the person is not fit for you, just walk away. I was in a situation where a lady was trying to coarse me into marriage in the united states. We live in different cities. Offered many things, sent money without my approval or request, and many more. I didn't reject or return the money just because I am a practicing Christian, but I also considered the motive as well. People can give for the wrong reason and that could be a trap. A big one that will be difficult to vomit later on... And when they don't get what they want, they can go as far as harming the individual because of the effort spent on them...

Shalom
hmm, you are right

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by CleanCityLLc: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by lkillbrokehoes: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
It's another one. Men assist your fellow man, life is harder for us, una no dey hear. I don't pity this bastard. If him like make him drink poison for the matter.

Any time you assist a girl instead of your fellow strugglerz, you're prone to receiving this kind of treatment, fool. Help a guy, and the tendency that he'll return the favour is extremely high. A woman's only interest is herself.

Stupid piece of shit. Clueless fuvk.. useless asswipe. I hope you cry your eyes out till you run out of tears. Lesson well served. Another lousy fella receiving penance for actively serving in the simping 606 battalion.
Nigerian men will never learn

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.