Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? (57523 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by 198800Mam(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2020
Successfulben:
you are in for it already. You need serious deliverance. You have been initiated my brother.

LOLZ IAM DELIVERANCE IT SELF
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by IamRichards: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2020
NICE Story below, plus best advice ever.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by IamRichards: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2020
emkz:
There is nothing wrong in dating her. Let me share a story with you that totally changed my worldview about them.

We had a member who used to live in our house. He didn't eat meat. And when food is shared to him during Christmas, he'd reject the stew (principles). Once in a while, he used to host his church members and they used to sing and dance and eat. We used to stay away scared of ten, but they always seemed happy. He always had family members around living with him, and even trained an outsider who was rejected by his extended family. He trained another cousin of his. As kids, he always allowed us to come to his apartment to watch movies and would leave us there when he was going out. We knew where he kept his key incase someone came and needed a place to sleep.

Something happened and he started losing weight. There was rumour that he had HIV because he had a weakness for women. He spent sometime in the hospital until the hospital could not do anything for him again. He returned home emaciated and unable to care for himself. Everyone, including his family, abandoned him. His girlfriend whose siblings he catered for abandoned him. No one wanted to go near him, including those who he had helped. My younger sister was very angry when the people he had helped were no where to be found, and said she'd chase any family member that comes to his house to eat once he gets well. She was barely 12 when she said this.

Then his church stepped in. Everyday, different members would come to look after him and clean him, bathe him, cook for him and spend time with him. They later took him to the church. Our neighbours visited him there and narrated to us how much he was cared for. Parents did not prevent their children from going around him.

He died in the church under the care of his fellow church members, who became his family when he needed one. He was a dedicated member of the church and despite his weakness for women, he was a genuinely nice man. When I used to walk around without slippers, he gave me money to buy and told me not to tell my parents (my parents refused to buy me slippers after I had cut more than six pairs). He was not a rich man, but he was a nice man. I will never forget him.

Such people likely make heaven than others.

So forget about the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star (I still don't know anything about their belief system) and assess your partner on the basis of her persona. Then find out about the beliefs, convictions and doctrines of the Brotherhood of Cross and Star. Then you'd realize many of us criticize in ignorance.

Don't lose a beautiful thing for something as flimsy as religion. There is more I can share about another white garment church, but it is irrelevant to this discussion.

1ce Edited.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
are you one?
Yes, l am
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Adiahaakwaibom1:
Yes, l am
ok I'm your brother from same state too. let's talk via email.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
rowland545:
yes the Bible is used....and d doctrine of Jesus Christ is followed.

We all worship d one true God

Really? And who or what's OOO to you? Which me true. God are you worshipping?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Brunicekid(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
empire02:
Is she not a human being like other girls??
What if shix the girl God has destined you to marry ? Or are you trying to say that no white garment member will make heaven'

My advice, go ahead.
POINT!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.