Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? (57484 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Truvel:
Dating Her Is Like Dating D Daughter Of A Native Doctor. U Know What Dat Means?

SO CORRECT

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by chybuzky(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dis kin churches self am sure If you marry her you will be forced to join the Brotherhood too

So think twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by DropsMic(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealSolution001:
Who has dated one before? Give me full gist. I'm talking about first hand experience.

Do nOt listen to the rumors.. I dated one when i was in Lagos.. They are just like every normal Nigerian girl out there

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Kestolove(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Is she Igbo?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
OGA PLS KILL THAT IDEA ASAP FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Ifork4money: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
emkz:
There is nothing wrong in dating her. Let me share a story with you that totally changed my worldview about them.

We had a member who used to live in our house. He didn't eat meat. And when food is shared to him during Christmas, he'd reject the stew (principles). Once in a while, he used to host his church members and they used to sing and dance and eat. We used to stay away scared of ten, but they always seemed happy. He always had family members around living with him, and even trained an outsider who was rejected by his extended family. He trained another cousin of his. As kids, he always allowed us to come to his apartment to watch movies and would leave us there when he was going out. We knew where he kept his key incase someone came and needed a place to sleep.

Something happened and he started losing weight. There was rumour that he had HIV because he had a weakness for women. He spent sometime in the hospital until the hospital could not do anything for him again. He returned home emaciated and unable to care for himself. Everyone, including his family, abandoned him. His girlfriend whose siblings he catered for abandoned him. No one wanted to go near him, including those who he had helped. My younger sister was very angry when the people he had helped were no where to be found, and said she'd chase any family member that comes to his house to eat once he gets well. She was barely 12 when she said this.

Then his church stepped in. Everyday, different members would come to look after him and clean him, bathe him, cook for him and spend time with him. They later took him to the church. Our neighbours visited him there and narrated to us how much he was cared for. Parents did not prevent their children from going around him.

He died in the church under the care of his fellow church members, who became his family when he needed one. He was a dedicated member of the church and despite his weakness for women, he was a genuinely nice man. When I used to walk around without slippers, he gave me money to buy and told me not to tell my parents (my parents refused to buy me slippers after I had cut more than six pairs). He was not a rich man, but he was a nice man. I will never forget him.

Such people likely make heaven than others.

So forget about the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star (I still don't know anything about their belief system) and assess your partner on the basis of her persona. Then find out about the beliefs, convictions and doctrines of the Brotherhood of Cross and Star. Then you'd realize many of us criticize in ignorance.

Don't lose a beautiful thing for something as flimsy as religion. There is more I can share about another white garment church, but it is irrelevant to this discussion.

1ce Edited.
touching. i wish he didnt die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Mrpojj(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
emkz:
There is nothing wrong in dating her. Let me share a story with you that totally changed my worldview about them.

We had a member who used to live in our house. He didn't eat meat. And when food is shared to him during Christmas, he'd reject the stew (principles). Once in a while, he used to host his church members and they used to sing and dance and eat. We used to stay away scared of ten, but they always seemed happy. He always had family members around living with him, and even trained an outsider who was rejected by his extended family. He trained another cousin of his. As kids, he always allowed us to come to his apartment to watch movies and would leave us there when he was going out. We knew where he kept his key incase someone came and needed a place to sleep.

Something happened and he started losing weight. There was rumour that he had HIV because he had a weakness for women. He spent sometime in the hospital until the hospital could not do anything for him again. He returned home emaciated and unable to care for himself. Everyone, including his family, abandoned him. His girlfriend whose siblings he catered for abandoned him. No one wanted to go near him, including those who he had helped. My younger sister was very angry when the people he had helped were no where to be found, and said she'd chase any family member that comes to his house to eat once he gets well. She was barely 12 when she said this.

Then his church stepped in. Everyday, different members would come to look after him and clean him, bathe him, cook for him and spend time with him. They later took him to the church. Our neighbours visited him there and narrated to us how much he was cared for. Parents did not prevent their children from going around him.

He died in the church under the care of his fellow church members, who became his family when he needed one. He was a dedicated member of the church and despite his weakness for women, he was a genuinely nice man. When I used to walk around without slippers, he gave me money to buy and told me not to tell my parents (my parents refused to buy me slippers after I had cut more than six pairs). He was not a rich man, but he was a nice man. I will never forget him.

So forget about the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star (I still don't know anything about their belief system) and assess your partner on the basis of her persona. Then find out about the beliefs, convictions and doctrines of the Brotherhood of Cross and Star. Then you'd realize many of us criticize in ignorance.

Don't lose a beautiful thing for something as flimsy as religion. There is more I can share about another white garment church, but it is irrelevant to this discussion.

1ce Edited.

I don't understand this weakness for women, you won't call it what it is oh
Or is there anything like weakness for killing pple?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Kosoco(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
That Church have the Most collection of Beautiful Girls..... And they are Friendly
RealSolution001:
Please your advice is very important.

There's this girl I have been seeing on friendship level but presently there's urge to push it into relationship. From the look of things, I know she's already falling for me so the question whether she'll agree for me or not shouldn't even come in. However, I recently happened to know she's a member of brotherhood of the cross and star (the white garment and shoeless church) likewise her parents and other members of the family. Since I discovered this, I have been very sceptical about the whole thing.

Is it advisable to date such girl? What of in the event of breakup? Any physical or spiritual harm done to someone for being with such a person? Would I be coerced to convert to the beliefs (that is the last thing that will ever happen). Have you dated one before? How did it go?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
rowland545:
Brozz is it not a church... I attend d church...and I can tell u ...its like other normal churches.

So if u love her go for her...don't let stereotype kill ur luck with a good woman.

That's my two cents

OOO IS NOT A CHURCH. DO YOU EVEN READ THE BIBLE?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by somto811(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bro to be honest, nairalanders take everything for joke..if you cnt find answers here, ask people around you, ask married people ..thx

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Resurgent2016: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealSolution001:

There's this girl I have been seeing on friendship level but presently there's urge to push it into relationship. From the look of things, I know she's already falling for me so the question whether she'll agree for me or not shouldn't even come in. However, I recently happened to know she's a member of brotherhood of the cross and star (the white garment and shoeless church) likewise her parents and other members of the family. Since I discovered this, I have been very sceptical about the whole thing.

Is it advisable to date such girl? What of in the event of breakup? Any physical or spiritual harm done to someone for being with such a person? Would I be coerced to convert to the beliefs (that is the last thing that will ever happen). Have you dated one before? How did it go?

I onced house a member of their church during nysc, woke up the next morning to hear some occult-sounding songs from his phone (that how I realised he was their member), I discharged him sharply. Can't deal with such

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by JoeEeL(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
With my time on NL, I have observed questions like what the OP asked will later make him more confused than he initially was.

O da bo.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by berryPee(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
konji is no respecter of person, bro for the sake of your sanity please disconnect yourself from her or else be ready to dance to her spiritual husband's music when he comes knocking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by tfash96(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Yeah I've dated 1 b4 and we broke up in August.. She will want u to join her church.. All these celestial girls... I'm happy I'm no longer with her anymore sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Bolzzz: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lol
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by tfash96(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealSolution001:
Who has dated one before? Give me full gist. I'm talking about first hand experience.
I had....she is even my current ex.. I'll advise you to never date her because she won't change church kos of u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
I think what matters is love been a member of a society is her parents personal choice at least they are opened about it.Provided they are not shielding innocent blood.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
emkz:

1ce Edited.

Yes they 'seem' nice. But when you get closer you ll know better.I speak from experience. PLS.DONT BE DECEIVED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by topmag2019: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Updates: Supreme Court Proves More Fraud Declare Donald Trump WINNER 2020 ELECTN

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW;

SOURCE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9HnCtb9EOM
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Samfloxin:
Olumba Olumba be that oooo. Spirituality matters in marriage oo. No go marry person wey go dey do incantation in the name of prayer,make evil spirits no full your house.

YOU REALLY KNOW OOO (OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Gbest90(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealSolution001:

Help me to have people's opinions on this. Thanks.
The question should be if you REALLY love her.

If you do, then I don't think there is any problem(spiritually or whatever). I know a friend, who dated and married same type of girl. Now they attend RCCG.

She might just be into it due to parental influence. Cos it's rare to find modern day girls practicing such.

But then, if ur instincts advice you against it; you can back out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by seproperties(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mywd:

He kind of had intimate relations with them obviously??
You are asking irrelevant questions
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by noskcid(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Are you into importation business or do you import from China? Do you find it tiring chatting with merchant or you don't know how to find your way around popular sites like Alibaba, aliexpress or 1688? Are you scared of losing your money or logistics is not fast enough? All of these can be taken care of by IVY IMPORTATION HUB with a little token. You can text to their customer care in nigeria for further information. WhatsApp or call 09035867696.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealSolution001:

Wow. Nice one. Thank you for sharing

Oga pls be careful. Learn o look beyond the 'niceness'. That's a trap I tell you. I know them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Chukwuemeka4ch: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nothing dey happen I don't see any wrong in dating white garment member[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by TooMuchStuff: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
They are seemingly harmless and sexually attractive. Nice voice. Calm and very calculative

But..deadly. Except you can join her church later

They have deep marine spirit coated with bible teachings. They worship Rowland Obu as holy spirit

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by richie240: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealSolution001:

Hehehehehe.....Small pikin dey worry u!
Who tell u say winch nor dey Redeem/winners?
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by tfash96(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Quality20:
D ones I know kind of like sex extremely, so I avoid talking with those girls cos they also talk in decently. I don't know if those olumba girls are taught to be sex freaks
yes you're right they can bang like mad

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Yes they 'seem' nice. But when you get closer you ll know better.I speak from experience. PLS.DONT BE DECEIVED
oya share your experiences
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by frankson1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Spiritual level is important in every relationship but people like looking away. If u are comfortable if or when it goes south, you can ask her out. cheesy cheesy

I met one a few months ago but when I got to see the white on her, nobody told me to run. Really, I don't understand them or know how they operate.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
PussyOdour:
BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR, IS NOT AN EVIL CHURCH OR OCCULTIC ORGANIZATION AS MOST PEOPLE PAINT IT TO BE. FEAR BECAUSE YOU MAY END UP COMMITING SIN WITH HER, BECAUSE DATING THE GIRL, YOU MAY ENDUP HAVING PREMARITAL SEX WITH HER, DONT FEAR BECAUSE SHE'S A MEMBER OF BCS , BECAUSE THE CHURCH IS PURE AND HARMLESS

DID YOU SAY HARMLESS? OOO IS AN OCCULTIC ORGANIZATION... REAL ONE

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.