Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. (34833 Views)

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Help, My Authoritative Father Who Wants To Take Over Every Aspect Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2020
YABA LEFT FALL ON YOU.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2020
My dear, I'm as calm as it gets. This case isn't just about that.

The OP has admitted to being affected by his childhood upbringing to the point he equates violence to love.

Sarita01:
There are many men like you but I don't think you'll find anyone to admit it on nairaland cos they don't wanna look less macho. But it's still kinda hot to see calm males

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I think his case is more than just 'tough love'.

He claims his childhood with his sisters affected him, and believes his sisters showed love to him by inflicting pain.

With his explanation on his love life and workplace, i think that trait of violence in women is already a developed high.

He's a submissive by nature. But then, I think he needs some kind of therapy or something cos he seems vulnerable to be used abused and even damaged by the kind of women he seeks, just the way his sisters damaged his psyche.

3 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2020
davillian:
Go and carry Tonto na
Or toyin lawani

OR cc: poccohantas

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by PlainSight(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2020
Dude sounds like some of this Blokes that have mental disorder.whats appealing about a crazy woman?any1 pls
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by UCHIHAmask: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

So I was brought up under authoritative females.

This has affected me because I find it hard to accept a gentle lady.

I only feel attracted to authoritative and violent ladies.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

Please I want to know if there is any man that is like me out there.

If so, what do you make of it.
This is just like the parental/childhood training theory that brings about betamales...

2 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by jamalnation(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2020
Femdon
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Crunchyg2: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2020
Oyindaberry:
Wahala! Wahala be like bicycle, e no dey hard to start. God help you o
I have a personal question for you
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by bukatyne(f): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2020
udoakwa:
Violent lady ye find, violent lady you shall see, shout a very big thunderous Amen...

Hahahahahahaha!
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by zeyt: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2020
Insinuating you are weakling
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by KristenT: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2020
Lol. You are not alone bro.

Save for the violent aspects, I love women who are authoritative, team leads, assertive yet understand that there is only one man at home.

I like my woman to be really really aspirational yet submissive. I will back her in it all, but this doesn't mean I won't be covering from my own end, I will take care of my family of course just that I don't mind if she becomes very much successful than I am.

Consider it like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and her husband kinda relationship, or the Late Professor Dora kind of husband.

All the support she needs to make it to that place she will get it. And I have just one term: create that line between your business and aspirations and our home. Not necessary subservient, but respectful.

SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

2 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2020
Yes! I believe there are times we can be submissive. Not just between couples, in workplaces someone is a subordinate to another person.

The OP seems submissive to a fault already. His story reminds me of the novel, Fifty Shades Of Grey. He is very vulnerable and i hope he gets proper therapy.

Chii59:

He's a submissive by nature. But then, I think he needs some kind of therapy or something cos he seems vulnerable to be used abused and even damaged by the kind of women he seeks, just the way his sisters damaged his psyche.

2 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2020
Sarita01:

You suppose Don find her na cos almost all women have sharp mouth,so you no get problem
abi
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2020
Yours is a very different story. I am also drawn to women that can stand their ground and be very ambitious.

This is why i admire women like Chimamanda Adichie. But the OP's story is deeper than that, accompanied by childhood experiences he himself admits to have been affected by.

KristenT:
Lol. You are not alone bro.

Save for the violent aspects, I love women who are authoritative, team leads, assertive yet understand that there is only one man at home.

I like my woman to be really really aspirational yet submissive. I will back her in it all, but this doesn't mean I won't be covering from my own end, I will take care of my family of course just that I don't mind if she becomes very much successful than I am.

Consider it like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and her husband kinda relationship, or the Late Professor Dora kind of husband.

All the support she needs to make it to that place she will get it. And I have just one term: create that line between your business and aspirations and our home. Not necessary subservient, but respectful.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Fuckjesusandgod: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Callie:
My brother, its not deliverance you need.
Its obvious you never had a strong male figure while growing up. Physically, you are a male, but you really don't know how to be a man.
The foundation of the family is the man and not the woman, please don't go into the family front with this type of mindset, cause your children will grow to have twisted mindsets too. Your daughters will think it's okay to dominate a man and your sons will think a woman ought to lead him.

A man learn better from other men. Get a male mentor. Surround yourself with good and focused male friends. People who know what they want from life and how to get it.
You don't need deliverance, cause I don't think you are possessed, your only problem is twisted mindset, which through great association can be untwisted.

But guy!, Where is your father for goodness sake?

You made a good calling here, he grew up without a male influence. the guy just wan give himself to person wey wan kill am

5 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2020
Truvel:
I'm A Gentle Guy & An Introvert Too. I Want A Lady Dat Her Mouth Is Sharp Well, Well To Balance Things.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Dharniel600(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2020
Come warri come look for authoritative and violent women. By the time den burst your head for you, ur mind go dey...

4 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Onyxunlimited(f): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

Do what makes you happy, bro. I'm concerned about the violence part though. There's nothing wrong with being a follower, I just hope you don't end with someone toxic as per the violence part.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by KristenT: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2020
Yeah kinda different but not far in between.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Yours is a very different story.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by naijaclass(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2020
maybe when your head is involved that’s when you know that violent women are no go area, shebi you have not been reading on media how they kill their lover or husband during arguments
SILENTandSMART2:
How does this concern us bayi o ?

Even if you found werey attractive , nah your problem be dat,

We're not ready to answer any werey questions,

Misplaced priority everywhere

You go dey alright lasss lasss smiley
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Estellie: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2020
grin Wahala dey o
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes! I believe there are times we can be submissive. Not just between couples, in workplaces someone is a subordinate to another person.

The OP seems submissive to a fault already. His story reminds me of the novel, Fifty Shades Of Grey. He is very vulnerable and i hope he gets proper therapy.

Yeah, he reminds me of a male submissive in erotica (I read quite a lot then). Op, right now, you DON'T need an authoritative woman you need therapy. Your sisters "broke" you, hence your way of reasoning. I'm not just saying this because you're a man but because as a human being if you've got no backbone, people will take undue advantage of you over and over again. There's a striking difference between being phlegmatic and being a weak man. And right now, the latter is who you are. Get help before some authoritative lady destroys what's left of your life.

4 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by colestephan86: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

Hmm that's good
Let's wait till you get married, I am sure then that your sisters and your wife will try to show eachother who has more authority, only then will you know the meaning of the idiom" iron sharpeneth iron"
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever read online so far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by SILENTandSMART2: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2020
naijaclass:
maybe when your head is involved that’s when you know that violent women are no go area, shebi you have not been reading on media how they kill their lover or husband during arguments

This mam funny aswear grin

Are you referring to me or op ?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Jessepaid(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2020
Shit..well...
All you will get is Erica and Tacha with the stupidity of Tiwa savage and Bobrisky plus the madness of Tonto dike..
Inside one woman....
Needless to say...
You will die before your time

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Riscawendy(f): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2020
This is a mental condition, it does not affect only males but females too. You need to see a psychologist, or a psychiatrist, for proper management before is too late.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by bukatyne(f): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2020
Callie:
My brother, its not deliverance you need.
Its obvious you never had a strong male figure while growing up. Physically, you are a male, but you really don't know how to be a man.
The foundation of the family is the man and not the woman, please don't go into the family front with this type of mindset, cause your children will grow to have twisted mindsets too. Your daughters will think it's okay to dominate a man and your sons will think a woman ought to lead him.

A man learn better from other men. Get a male mentor. Surround yourself with good and focused male friends. People who know what they want from life and how to get it.
You don't need deliverance, cause I don't think you are possessed, your only problem is twisted mindset, which through great association can be untwisted.

But guy!, Where is your father for goodness sake?

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@bold: Fantastic question.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Skepticus: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
Your case seems irredeemable.

grin grin grin

The dude is a low-key masochist influenced by his nurture. It can't easily be cured like a sexual fetish.

You'll be amazed at the tons of guys who have this fetish but hide it.

They seek authoritative and dominating women in relationship and sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2020
Me too
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by ninocia18(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

No offense bro but you need help o. I don't think that's right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.