Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? (61117 Views)

Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by xristos(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
How do opposite sex connect here sef on Nairaland..
Amidst d busy schedules except Ure idle..no chat n reply forum, no notification of replies or mentions, dangerous to share phone numbers, no icon/or image...how una dey do am sef??
Is it just by that dumb email notification? Where it can take forever for the person to reply..not even wit a contact detail?

There are thousands of pple here...good, mature, single, smart, rich, etc...just Nairaland readers.

It's a lot of stress before u finally get to know who Ure chatting with...plzzz.. it's discouraging for quality persons to get on with anyone here(except u knew urselves b4)...hence u attract kids..
Gracias

9 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by do4luv14(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
All in the name of testing, you break one of the must important rule during fasting @ CalliDora1

5 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by lucky4west: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
hahahahahahahha small boys wanna play big.....he got scared thinking u were a liability.....hahahahahahaha
Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
you have not really posted what you want from the guy , hence una two still dey beat round the Bush...the simple thing is, if you like him, spell it out to him and let both of you discuss

3 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by brain54(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
infogenius:

Yes, you are right with the bolded.
However, a caring guy will ask why you have you eaten for the past three days. That's is care. It is not until he sends her money that makes him care.
That guy is not caring probably an opportunist or looking for a babe to pass time with. Infact he is a regular naija guy. My advice to op is to forget him.

she said he asked her and she said nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by Lucrativress(f): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
infogenius:

Yes, you are right with the bolded.
However, a caring guy will ask why are you have you not eaten for the past three days? That's is care. It is not until he sends her money that makes him care.
That guy is not caring probably an opportunist or looking for a babe to pass time with. Infact he is a regular naija guy. My advice to op is to forget him.

There's always a grey spot in between
She wanted to test him
What if he also felt she was playing him
I think at times being plain is better
Dude to me felt uncomfortable with the responses just didn't want to cross a bridge of being inquisitive
For me I think a "don't bother asking if I've eaten" would have been better
Men also get ashamed,he came back speaks volume

5 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by Jaqenhghar: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bodyodour:
he asked you for 3 days whether you have eaten and you said NO. Any Nigerian guy will cut-off any connection because its now an indirect way of collecting money. Check it nah. Ask most Nigerian girls how she is doing she will tell you she is not fine.Ask her why she will tell you money is her problem angry .
Speak for yourself. I dont see that as any intro to askibg for anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by dontai(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mac12:
I met a great dude here
your own Betta.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by thobbie007(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Maybe his out of data and airtime ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by jaxxy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
CalliDora1:

My dear. @bolded is my thoughts because he resumed the question this morning again.

Sugar what?.. this person I'm telling you is a MAN as in very mature guy and from all indications he's not a play boy. But why he pulled that stunt at the last minute was what got me upset and worried.

I'm thinking whether to download all he did to him and how I see it or just block him.

I don't want to appear wicked or rude but my interest is no longer there.

He’s probably not emotionally mature or doesn’t know how to handle a conversation or has had or heard of how gals bill guys so assumed that was playing out so soon and decided to avoid such drama. However if u see sm1 as a frnd u shud be able to have a better conversation with them b4 u assume rubbish. His response was poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Okay, understood.

Switch to the below when responding to his messages-

aiit
kk
kkk
Cool
Lol
Tenks

Etc. I believe that is diplomatic and polite enough. Hin body go tell am.

Exactly how I've been replying his text since last night. the next thing was "are you angry at me? Why are you responding like this? undecided. Imagine.. I just replied, nothing.grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by Mandela27: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
But why cant u ladies stop dramas and attitudes? that thing disgusts me so bad.

That was how I met this girl last month on fb,she opened up to me that she likes me,I didnt want to act desperate for the vjay,so I never asked for her number,she kept giving hints here and there,and on saturday night,she couldnt hold it anymore and she asked me out.still I dont want to jump and accept,I told her to calm down,and she said if she sleeps and wake the next day she would prepare her brain to move on...men,since that sunday morning,she started acting cold,I tried igniting the spark again,but the friendship seemed sour already and I hate that girly drama and attitude.I blocked her this morning.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by daben1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
pocohantas:
You are overthinking things.

How can you keep saying you haven’t eaten for 3days without any explanation? Haba! Don’t you know that is Naija babes intro to ask for urgent 2k?

The guy is not psychic to know you were fasting. Whenever I tell a man I haven’t eaten, I always make sure I add the reason (e.g) Busy day, I am trying to watch my intake/weight...etc.

While it wasn’t so nice of him to disappear, we should remember that building relationships is hard in Nigeria because we suspect ourselves too much. Imagine if he kept telling you he is lonely.

It is okay if you want to block him, I just want you to know you are not entirely blameless. It takes time and trust to unlock certain aspects of a friendship...

poco! I've been reading through every comments line by line, but non got me like this your own, very apt and mature response

9 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by mechanics(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ishilove:
So if you were truly in need of help that is how he would have abandoned you. Please block him. We don't need useless people in our lives
hmmmm, which kind of help does she expect the man to render to her?

4 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
CalliDora1 sorry to say but I think you are not okay mentally.

what kind of vague test is this to conclude on the kind of person he is?

did you tell him you were dying of hunger?
did you tell him you needed someone to be there for you?

how would he know you were hungry or fasting or bored? is he a ghost?

From today, learn to communicate what you want to know about every situation with the person involved and get the answer you need. life is too short to be making useless assumptions

23 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by infogenius(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bodyodour:
you aren't lying. I did that before but she turned me into her ATM. Me just japa!! Help a girl today, she will come with times 3 of another problem.

LOL.
Good, once you know the motive is for financial gain, you can choose to give or not to give and move if need be.
The lady could be sick you know and if you don't ask she may not say.

Leeches are everywhere, however not all babes are leeches. Interestingly there are a few good species out there.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by mrphate(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=CalliDora1

How's he not a good man, since you're friends and you didn't have a fishy motive, what stoops you from saying ur reason (fasting) in between when you broke ur fast why didn't you say "sorry my friend I wasn't hungry but fasting" and like that beside where does it say fasting should be a super secret, take it or not u were looking for an opportunity to ask for financial help, you think he's a genius to guess right and offer to help...this act is so rampant, I have alot of them like that asking help indirectly and o laugh, meanwhile those bold enough to ask i help but not at the detriment of my needs or those around me

9 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by Viking007(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ishilove:
So if you were truly in need of help that is how he would have abandoned you. Please block him. We don't need useless people in our lives
You're now a male? sad

3 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by Lucrativress(f): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
xristos:
How do opposite sex connect here sef on Nairaland..
Amidst d busy schedules except Ure idle..no chat n reply forum, no notification of replies or mentions, dangerous to share phone numbers, no icon/or image...how una dey do am sef??
Is it just by that dumb email notification? Where it can take forever for the person to reply..not even wit a contact detail?

There are thousands of pple here...good, mature, single, smart, rich, etc...just Nairaland readers.

It's a lot of stress before u finally get to know who Ure chatting with...plzzz.. it's discouraging for quality persons to get on with anyone here(except u knew urselves b4)...hence u attract kids..
Gracias
Eyin lemo o
At times just a comment from one person gets you interested in the person,most times probably trading and solution seeking gets the busy ones connecting

1 Like

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by kkins25(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ishilove:
Help? you now if i tell you to give me urgent 2k just like that, would you? The guy is trying to pave the way for a relationship but a grown ass working lady never chop for good 3 days and most importantly no logical reason was provided.
ishilove: kkins how are you?
kkins: im fine.
ishilove: so whats up how was work?
kkins: fine
ishilove(trying to find another angle to extend the conversation: ok, what did you eat today?
kkins: nothing.
ishilove assumes kkins is not interested in having a conversation and decides to give kkins some time.

one day later
ishilove: kkins, whats up?
kkins: fine.
ishilove: did you sleep well?
kkins: yes.
ishilove: have you eaten?
kkins: No.
ishilove: oh! whats going on?
kkins: Nothing.

ishilove concludes kkins is not interested decides to give up for now and try again letter..

this is what happened and yet according to you, ishilove is not a good friend. fear naija women!!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by Jaqenhghar: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hunger dey deal with people in Niggeria sha.
Someone has not eaten automatically means the person wants to collect money from you. No curiousity just conclusion.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chiquitq:
He is not an all weather friend but kindly note that telling someone that you've not eaten more than once also sends wrong signals. Except it is obvious that you are too busy to eat. Forget about this guy, he doesn't mean well at all. If you really lost your job and you were good friends, he might have offered a token to cushion the effect but then again, some girls would turn such nice gesture into an opportunity to take a man for granted and milk him. Just forget about this guy.
You made a good point in your last statement, but friendship is not all about financial benefits you know?

4 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by daben1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mandela27:
But why cant u ladies stop dramas and attitudes? that thing disgusts me so bad.

That was how I met this girl last month on fb,she opened up to me that she likes me,I didnt want to act desperate for the vjay,so I never asked for her number,she kept giving hints here and there,and on saturday night,she couldnt hold it anymore and she asked me out.still I dont want to jump and accept,I told her to calm down,and she said if she sleeps and wake the next day she would prepare her brain to move on...men,since that sunday morning,she started acting cold,I tried igniting the spark again,but the friendship seemed sour already and I hate that girly drama and attitude.I blocked her this morning.
you shouldn't have bro, you should have left her with her childish attitude

1 Like

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by NOwazobia: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by Ishilove: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
kkins25:
Help? you now if i tell you to give me urgent 2k just like that, would you? The guy is trying to pave the way for a relationship but a grown ass working lady never chop for good 3 days and most importantly no logical reason was provided.
ishilove: kkins how are you?
kkins: im fine.
ishilove: so whats up how was work?
kkins: fine
ishilove(trying to find another angle to extend the conversation: ok, what did you eat today?
kkins: nothing.
ishilove assumes kkins is not interested in having a conversation and decides to give kkins some time.

one day later
ishilove: kkins, whats up?
kkins: fine.
ishilove: did you sleep well?
kkins: yes.
ishilove: have you eaten?
kkins: No.
ishilove: oh! whats going on?
kkins: Nothing.

ishilove concludes kkins is not interested decides to give up for now and try again letter..

this is what happened and yet according to you, ishilove is not a good friend. fear naija women!!
I don't ask people if they have eaten. They are not babies

6 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by Viqtour(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
I think the guy is a little scared of billing. Personally my reaction would be to press you into saying the reason for not eating and I will press you to try to find something to eat. If you now ask for financial assistance to eat or urgent 2k...I'm good in saying No.
However, I'll keep calling to check up on you. If you give me attitude I'll japa. If you behave well without emphasis on my refusal to give you money then I'll do more for you.

I don't know why guys fear to be asked for urgent 2k or sub. I like being asked, it's the fastest way for me to japa.
My favorite reply is I am cash strapped.

18 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by Veezy4u(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wahala for who get wahalacheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by haslaw(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
CalliDora1

You really can't form an opinion until and unless you speak to him about his actions. For all you know he could also be angry that you never bothered to ask about how he's doing all the days he was away.

I think you are a very selfish person. Sometimes relationship is not always about you ladies

NB
Be careful with people like ishilove and their toxic advice. Their kinds are professional home breakers

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by mechanics(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lol.. Ishi Ishi... Your comments always cracks me up.

I think he asked why on one of those days but I told him nothing and he said don't you have food? I told him I'll be fine. I think that was when he first said "im sorry" and didn't call for four days.

Let me go and buy dangote cement for the blocking. Hahahahaaaa Ishi will not kill me o.
Funny you, to me he was trying to observe to know whether you are the type of ladies interested in eating other men's money and obscondiing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by Ishilove: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Viking007:
You're now a male? sad
I am in touch with my masculine side grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? by fannybaby(f): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
ricson11:
The person is born again are you sure is not righteousness89 �

This post is so funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.