Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. (48618 Views)

Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by adanonso(f): 1:05am On Dec 01, 2020
This is my Priest Sermon on sunday and i Regret that i have four already. Now that Reccesion hits my husband Biz and Chest Pain is giving my tailor Biz Setback, i Regret getting married in the first place. And to think i was a good girl hopeIng for a happy married life make me wish i can turn back the time.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by freddaboh(m): 1:06am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:
I understand that brokenness doesn’t have respect for anybody, meanwhile that is why you need to plan well before getting married or giving birth.

I shouldn’t be posting this but since I am not including anybody’s name, I don’t think I am doing something wrong.

I relocated to a new state few months ago so I have decided to make friends with matured foks because most guys of my age (30yrs ) here are yahoo boys. I am not judging anyone but at least I shouldn’t be painted bad in a new town.

There’s this guy I gave a ride in my estate last 2 month. He’s married with 3 kids. Ever since I gave him a ride. He has been disturbing me with calls to ask for money to the extend that any time I give him a ride and he sees money in my car. He will take it then ask for permission, every time we see. He always complain bitterly as if I don’t have my own problems too.

A lot of cases like that. The one he did last really pained me cox I gave him all my last card. He called me early in the morning that he wanted to see me. I was in the bathroom when he knocked. He brought in 2 of his kids early Monday momo, he started with his complains as usual and said there’s nothing for them to eat this morning that I should give him anything. I gave him all the cash I had and foods stuffs then he left.

A lot of cases like that from different people but that is not the point ...the point is inside this same hardship and all. This guy gave birth to his 3rd born. Even me that has a business, cars and my own house. I haven’t even reason giving birth yet.

Please I want to know what exactly motivate this people to start bringing up innocent children to come and suffer. I think this is what the government should regulate (giving birth ) not social media.
It's really a pathetic situation.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by freddaboh(m): 1:13am On Dec 01, 2020
wonder233:
I agree with this post 100%. Most Nigerians even psychologically think having kids automatically makes them entitled to alms... They are begging, but they are not begging.
There is this warped mentality about producing kids in this country. When you see them begging (and feeling entitled), you would think kids are some form of inevitable occurrence like health conditions or something that one has no control over.
I long stopped having any form of sympathy for anyone begging in the name of having kids. I have functional reproductive organs like you, but I'm not having kids I can't cater for just for the bragging rights of having kids.
A good one.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by ikorodureporta: 1:21am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:
I understand that brokenness doesn’t have respect for anybody, meanwhile that is why you need to plan well before getting married or giving birth.

I shouldn’t be posting this but since I am not including anybody’s name, I don’t think I am doing something wrong.

I relocated to a new state few months ago so I have decided to make friends with matured foks because most guys of my age (30yrs ) here are yahoo boys. I am not judging anyone but at least I shouldn’t be painted bad in a new town.

There’s this guy I gave a ride in my estate last 2 month. He’s married with 3 kids. Ever since I gave him a ride. He has been disturbing me with calls to ask for money to the extend that any time I give him a ride and he sees money in my car. He will take it then ask for permission, every time we see. He always complain bitterly as if I don’t have my own problems too.

A lot of cases like that. The one he did last really pained me cox I gave him all my last card. He called me early in the morning that he wanted to see me. I was in the bathroom when he knocked. He brought in 2 of his kids early Monday momo, he started with his complains as usual and said there’s nothing for them to eat this morning that I should give him anything. I gave him all the cash I had and foods stuffs then he left.

A lot of cases like that from different people but that is not the point ...the point is inside this same hardship and all. This guy gave birth to his 3rd born. Even me that has a business, cars and my own house. I haven’t even reason giving birth yet.

Please I want to know what exactly motivate this people to start bringing up innocent children to come and suffer. I think this is what the government should regulate (giving birth ) not social media.
u'r right. When Don Jazzy say marriage no b everything, people still dey mock am

I don't understand y people jump into marriage, without having a good foundation for survival.
If someone loses his means of livelihood, that's diff, but those who feel pressured because others are having kids, therefore they must have too, it's insane.
You cannot be transferring yr suffering to an innocent generation. To just die alone better pass

I also blame the govt for their job policies of rejecting people above 35yrs ...
Most jobs you see today don't even look at those above 30, & how do we expect them to survive
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Yankee101: 1:32am On Dec 01, 2020
So you think 3 kids is too many? Or that he is irresponsible? What of the men with no wife and kids but can't get a job or capital to run a business and have to go to bed hungry?
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by blacknoir: 1:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Watch some northern illiterate say its an agenda against them

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by showafrica(m): 1:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:

Everything you said its true but how do you manage sleeping with a woman every night without getting her pregnant. You may say condom but if you are really married you will know sometimes you don't have any choice than to dive in like that and abortion is worst than having 10kids. I would say the man no plan well for his family. Before thinking of marriage, man should have some kind of stable source of income.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by omoharry(f): 1:53am On Dec 01, 2020
My Dad gave birth to 14 children (two wives though ) I some times wondered what he was thinking, producing so many children. But the good thing is that, he trained every one by himself and ensured we all had our university degree & with some going further to have thier masters..He tried sha oo! But if this had happened in this our era, eee nor for easy for am at all oo!!.. it would have been difficult, due to the way things are now . Thank God he enjoyed his children before his demise.

If you are rich and can afford to give your children quality life and education, then no problem but if you know your income can only cater for one, then stick to one and offer the child the best of you . There is no need bringing children to this world to suffer .Everybody must be responsible for thier actions .
The northern region is even worse .Infact those ones only know how to have sex ,breed and beg .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by showafrica(m): 2:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Men should stop getting married. Marriage affords you nothing
I just read through a thread where a married man complained bitterly about being blatantly refused sex even when he tried to make his spouse comfortable. Marriage is is SCAM
When you're ready to have children,
Get her pregnant, get her pregnant again and again and cater for the needs of your children period.
#Babymamamode

Bro marriage is not Scam unless you allow the slay queen to scam you in the name of marriage. @ baby mama mode, u go spend money tire... That one na the real scam
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:15am On Dec 01, 2020
LastProphet:
Africans are taught at home, in church and mosque that they were born in order to give birth to more people. So don't be surprised even a dying African must still marry and born because that is our destiny. We can't solve any major problem of the world like finding cure for corona, inventing any technology etc, because we are focused on just giving birth to beautiful kids. If you graduate from university as a chemical engr here, even your parents will not ask you how many chemicals you have engineered after graduation, the only thing they will ask you is when you will marry. The same crap preached in churches, same crap in nollywood movies, so my brother don't be surprised to find failures around everywhere who have only 1 single contribution to humanity which is child bearing

This comment got me crying and laughing at the same time.

I absolutely do not subscribe to that part of our culture and any time I talk about this too much focus on childbirth and continuing the lineage, people look at me like an alien.

All the great men and women who have impacted the world, especially in the last three centuries, nobody remembers them for being married, gay, single, childless, had ten kids, etc.

What they are forever revered for is the impact they made in the world.

We Africans still have a long way to go.

8 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by RealAlubarika(m): 2:16am On Dec 01, 2020
Womanizer:

It has a lot to so with our African mentality that you can transfer your problems to friends or relatives who you perceive as being better off financially

You've said it all, and this breeds enemity between relatives and friends. Cause when they asked for help and you're unable to help them currently, they think you don't want to help, without thinking you have financial expenses too.

I rise

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Champagnegold: 2:47am On Dec 01, 2020
The poster must be very ignorant or irrelevantly seeking cock and bull stories.
How do you explain four wives practice
How do you say a thing that is not acceptable in another religion,
Or do you think training kids is relevant or divine so to say.

I guess you are not new to the world. Common philosophy of population density and u r saying what I know it's impossible rather u should marry more wives to compete.. otherwise forget it
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by saajus: 3:01am On Dec 01, 2020
Govt should regulate it for now. At least that should stand for 30years. Maximum two children. If are so rich and you need more, pls adopt.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by oluwasegun007(m): 3:03am On Dec 01, 2020
The major cause is religion either christianity or Muslim...

They are the major religion in this country and they are never in support of birth control.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Biglugard(m): 3:10am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:

I think this is the most reasonable comment so far. I am not shaming him because I have suffered and I know what it feels not to have. But my problem is why bring up another child when you can’t even take care of yourself

The problem now is with everything he his going through. He is still womanizing

Why e no go be the most reasonable comment so far to you, because na woman comment am,Op na Toto u dey find abi.u too,u are womanizing here
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by MrHighSea: 3:25am On Dec 01, 2020
WeRblessed:
While I am not in support of people having more children than they can cater for, I don't see any reason for this tread. Please help the poor, hungry and needy when you can. I believe that if you happens to be in such situation you wouldn't want someone helping you out and then turn around and mock your predicaments. Since you came to social media to blow your trumpet on how you supposedly helped and feed this guy's children, I believe you will get the social media's reward undecided. May God forgive you!
Op didn't mention names.
He suggested that, the government could regulate child bearing.

When I preach of vasectomy people wan chop me alive. Rich folks do it.

Problem is not the marriage but giving births like rat.

I don't blame religion or culture, I will always blame their brains.

Country hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:

I think this is the most reasonable comment so far. I am not shaming him because I have suffered and I know what it feels not to have. But my problem is why bring up another child when you can’t even take care of yourself

He is still womanizing? I wasn't going to say anything until I saw this. You are a bad person if you keep giving him money.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by abbey621(m): 3:32am On Dec 01, 2020
The government cannot and should not regulate childbirth, what the government can do is force the parents to take care of their children and provide government assistance when needed. If you like have 100 kids as long as you don't put the burden on someone else then it's all good!
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Feggie3: 3:45am On Dec 01, 2020
unzend:

You are just being judgemental, If you have suffered once , also, then your Parents are indirectly guilty too.

Mind you, Being born into poverty is not the end for anyone.

I am sure you've heard of success Grass to Grace stories.

Because he came with his children to beg you for food invariably means he shouldnt have had those kids.

You are just naive

A sentimental lot. Incosequential show of masculinity. Keep on distributing your sperm and continue showing the world you can produce 500 babies a year without financial planning. A time will come when Nigerians will start eating their babies.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Feggie3: 3:47am On Dec 01, 2020
abbey621:
The government cannot and should not regulate childbirth, what the government can do is force the parents to take care of their children and provide government assistance when needed. If you like have 100 kids as long as you don't put the burden on someone else then it's all good!
can you hear yourself talk? So a 29 year old man who is still putting his financial burden on someone else can go ahead and marry and start producing babies like rats?
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by apollo13(m): 3:55am On Dec 01, 2020
Bro, if you can help, help and if you cant tell you straight that you can't help him and stop complaining here
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by abbey621(m): 3:59am On Dec 01, 2020
Feggie3:
can you hear yourself talk? So a 29 year old man who is still putting his financial burden on someone else can go ahead and marry and start producing babies like rats?

I'll post my comment again, maybe you'll understand better.

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by almarthins(m): 4:05am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:

Dat guy is hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by bukhety(f): 4:06am On Dec 01, 2020
LastProphet:
Africans are taught at home, in church and mosque that they were born in order to give birth to more people. So don't be surprised even a dying African must still marry and born because that is our destiny. We can't solve any major problem of the world like finding cure for corona, inventing any technology etc, because we are focused on just giving birth to beautiful kids. If you graduate from university as a chemical engr here, even your parents will not ask you how many chemicals you have engineered after graduation, the only thing they will ask you is when you will marry. The same crap preached in churches, same crap in nollywood movies, so my brother don't be surprised to find failures around everywhere who have only 1 single contribution to humanity which is child bearing
Lol! Even when you give birth to one, my people will say one child is no child. Our mentality is our major problem. Imagine a culture where an intelligent woman would be asked to just sit down at home and be procreating, yes, that is her own job, when her contemporaries around the world are doing great in the scientific world! SMH! Small time they will say, in Africa we have cultural values! Culture my foot! The moment your child gets to like 2 years, you will start hearing, pls give this boy/girl another baby na! Shu!
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Judybash93(m): 4:18am On Dec 01, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Men should stop getting married. Marriage affords you nothing
I just read through a thread where a married man complained bitterly about being blatantly refused sex even when he tried to make his spouse comfortable. Marriage is is SCAM
When you're ready to have children,
Get her pregnant, get her pregnant again and again and cater for the needs of your children period.
#Babymamamode

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Lexusgs430: 4:18am On Dec 01, 2020
Family must be a government agenda continously, running adverts on radio, tv etc etc ..... In all languages available......

Why have children you cannot financially look after........ grin
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Judybash93(m): 4:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Yankee101:
So you think 3 kids is too many? Or that he is irresponsible? What of the men with no wife and kids but can't get a job or capital to run a business and have to go to bed hungry?

At least he doesn't have an extra mouth that depends on him

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:30am On Dec 01, 2020
I saw a hausa woman yesterday in her late 30 with 10 children and very broke. Political giving birth
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by blackmantis: 4:46am On Dec 01, 2020
There are plenty of people
Lazy and proud with an entitlement mentality.

Giving birth to numerous kids they can't cater for.

They will beg you for money as if it's their right and if you don't give, they will castigate you among their fellow never do wells, as if you are the cause of their poverty.

Call them to do work and they soon start complaining, and giving excuses. They prefer to sleep, gist, drink, and gamble.

I avoid them like a plague.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Thomthom(m): 4:50am On Dec 01, 2020
My wife business is moving very fast and am just a Civil servants.. But we have just 2kids a boy and a girl.. But someone I know that is a Private school teacher is expecting his 4th child.. All his kids look malnourished when this kids are sick, they drink agbo.. Any time I see them I just shake my head... The money I spent on my two kids school fees drains my pocket.. Even if am to have any other child, I must have map out plan for the child's future... If it pains me the way I see some daddy and mummy giving birth to children to suffer, why should I emulate such act?

8 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by winterfell007(m): 4:56am On Dec 01, 2020
I'll keep typing it on a fora i see myself. Nigeria's biggest issue is overpopulation. Our population far outstrips the few available resources we have. This singular reason why there's so much poverty in the land. Other issues like poor leadership and corruption only adds to the terrible condition.
The richest countries in the world are countries whose population are very optimum to match the available resources. Countries like: Luxembourg, Norway, Qatar and other European countries have optimum populations. Their family unit is usually made of four, that includes father, mother and two children, in some cases three, in rare cases four. It's never more than four children.
But come down to African, a man on a 25k salary in the north will be marrying two wives and having close to ten childrens living on his meager income. They're many others like that, so tell me why the cycle of poverty won't worsen in Nigeria and Africa at large?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.