Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! (8278 Views)

Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2020
livingchrist:
All, of Jehovah's glory, throne, power, might belongs to Jesus. Use your sense, when Jehovah tell you he does not share his glory with another.

Jehovah remain his God , does that ring a bell ?

grin
Of course Christ belongs to God, because God is the head of Christ by virtue of his humanity.

Chris is his Son, his very own creation through his own agency, he becomes his property .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:

Jehovah remain his God , does that ring a bell ?
grin only because Jesus made it so

Chris is his Son, his very own creation through his own agency, he becomes his property .
nothing that was created, exist without Jesus so how did the father create Jesus if not can be created without Jesus? grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2020
livingchrist:
grin only because Jesus made it so

nothing that was created, exist without Jesus so how did the father create Jesus if not can be created without Jesus? grin

The Father did by himself... Hebrews 2:10 could say everything exist through the Father. By virtue of Jesus Creation.

In whose image did Jesus exist ? That person is your producer .

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2020
Emusan:

Show us where it was written that Jesus was MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD. Clown!

We can as well say, the Father has NO IMAGE since another person is His Image. Olodo oshi.

Jesus is The VERY IMAGE OF GOD.

Eeyah not image of himself but Image of God the Father . The person in whose image you exist is your producer. No wonder he is called First person Born of creation.

We have the Son of God and Jesus is within that GOD.

So what belongs to the Father belongs to Jesus. Says the scripture.

Sons of God simply refer to Sons of the Most High . So keep that lie of Jesus is within that God. You idiot think u can just twist the word God

Nothing belong to Jesus until he was given. That's not ownership

Human Being includes PEOPLE living on earth.

I've provided the dictionary for that.

So the Father and the son are of the same Being.

The dictionary u provided is the same one I gave you ... Human being is one man

Human BeingS is people.

Brain

It means NATURE here.

Ode...

Even Nature doesn't work, Many will share that same Divine Nature yet it doesn't mean they have the same authority as the Father or know what he knows, they remain totally Disctinct and separate . Make peace with the Fact that All things as it apply to Jesus and the Father are totally different contexts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:

The Father did by himself... Hebrews 2:10 could say everything exist through the Father. By virtue of Jesus Creation.

In whose image did Jesus exist ? That person is your producer .
grin na you know, none of what came through the father can exist without Jesus. Hebrew 2:10 is talking of the father's plans and purposes, everything was planned by the father including salvation, these are the things that came through the father but those things cannot have their being without the Amen, the word bringing them into reality.
John1 vv1 already told you without Jesus nothing was made.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Emusan:

My postulation or what the Bible says?

The Bible is clear, the Father from whom all things came.

The Father and the Son are of the same BEING, it's so easy to see scripture saying they are the SOURCE OF ALL THINGS.

Same being means same person, If they are different persons . Your postulation is dead on arrival .

Same being same nature means Those humans with the promise of sharing the same nature are also source of all things.

Where is your thinking cap bro ? grin

But difficult for Devil advocate like you to understand.

The scripture says you're a liar

Jesus is the source of life

Revelation 3:14 says you're a liar, Jesus is the source of Creation.

Heb 2:10 says you're a liar, Jesus is the source of Salvation.

Heb 12:2 says you're a liar, Jesus is the source of FAITH.

You can keep deny it but scripture will continue to proof you wrong.

Tell that to Jehovah who inspired His word in that way.

Either this TRANSLATIONS are correct or 1Cor 8:6 is a lie or vice versa .

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2020
livingchrist:
grin na you know, none of what came through the father can exist without Jesus. Hebrew 2:10 is talking of the father's plans and purposes, everything was planned by the father including salvation, these are the things that came through the father but those things cannot have their being without the Amen, the word bringing them into reality.
John1 vv1 already told you without Jesus nothing was made.

If it came through the Father , it doesn't need Jesus . Use your brain for once .

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:

If it came through the Father , it doesn't need Jesus . Use your brain for once .
without Jesus nothing was made, or you nor get sense?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2020
livingchrist:
without Jesus nothing was made, or you nor get sense?

Col 1:16 said through him

So if something doesn't come through him, but the Father , it doesn't apply .

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:

Col 1:16 said through him

So if something doesn't come through him, but the Father , it doesn't apply .
oga no they fool yourself again.

John 1:3
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2020
livingchrist:
oga no they fool yourself again.

John 1:3
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Do u saw the bold ? By means THROUGH him.

It doesn't apply to what came through the Father.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:
The Bible is clear, the Father from whom all things came.

And the Son through whom are ALL THINGS

Same being means same person, If they are different persons . Your postulation is dead on arrival .

Same being same nature means Those humans with the promise of sharing the same nature are also source of all things.

Where is your thinking cap bro ? grin

You haven't show me where I said they are the same Person.

Same being means same nature!

No one can share God's nature.

To have God nature is to be God Himself.

Either this TRANSLATIONS are correct or 1Cor 8:6 is a lie or vice versa.

You're the one wrong here!

because the Greek word for source were used in those verses.

So you can craw back to your father the first liar.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2020
Emusan:

An agent. Good ... Not source

If they are different persons, what came through the person of the Father ?

" And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his [God's] divine nature " 2Pet 1:4

Now tell me , does this mean this one's are source of all things too ?

Does it mean the persons here are not part of the all things that belong to the Father in terms of been his creation ?

So Jesus having same nature doesn't change the Fact he is a property of the Father , Created in his image . His Firstborn son.

Same nature doesn't mean same source.

1 Corinthians 8:6 said it all . One God, the Father , from whom all things came.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:
Eeyah not image of himself but Image of God the Father . The person in whose image you exist is your producer. No wonder he is called First person Born of creation.

Do you even understand the usage of the word IMAGE in that verse?

I guess you don't, if not you won't be foaming in your mouth.

Jesus is the VERY IMAGE OF GOD.

He was not CREATED/MADE in the IMAGE of God as you earlier lied.

And was called the source of creation.

Sons of God simply refer to Sons of the Most High . So keep that lie of Jesus is within that God. You idiot think u can just twist the word God

See the chronic twister of the word of God talking nonsense here.

Didn't ALL THINGS create for Jesus?

How can the person who ALL THINGS created for not have ANYTHING?

Nothing belong to Jesus until he was given. That's not ownership

CSB: Everything the Father has is mine. This is why I told you that he takes from what is mine and will declare it to you. John 16:15

Let the scripture silent the lying liar mouth.

The dictionary u provided is the same one I gave you ... Human being is one man

Human BeingS is people.

Brain

Even Nature doesn't work, Many will share that same Divine Nature yet it doesn't mean they have the same authority as the Father or know what he knows, they remain totally Disctinct and separate . Make peace with the Fact that All things as it apply to Jesus and the Father are totally different contexts.

Try again liar,

Go back to my previous post and see the dictionary I provided where is was boldly written that Human Being means people of different cultures.

People will share the nature of Christ who is a glorified human not Divine Nature of God.

To have God's nature is to be God.

It's like saying animals have Human nature and still be animals.

So both the Father and the Son are of the same being.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Emusan:

Do you even understand the usage of the word IMAGE in that verse?

I guess you don't, if not you won't be foaming in your mouth.

Jesus is the VERY IMAGE OF GOD.

He was not CREATED/MADE in the IMAGE of God as you earlier lied.

And was called the source of creation.

" When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth." Genesis 5:3

Jesus exiting in the image of God is the reason he is a Son. It means God the Father produce him just as Adam produce Seth.

See the chronic twister of the word of God talking nonsense here.

Didn't ALL THINGS create for Jesus?

How can the person who ALL THINGS created for not have ANYTHING?

CSB: Everything the Father has is mine. This is why I told you that he takes from what is mine and will declare it to you. John 16:15

Let the scripture silent the lying liar mouth.

Matthew 11:27 All things have been HANDED OVER to me BY MY FATHER .

Owner doesn't need anyones authority .

Try again liar,

Go back to my previous post and see the dictionary I provided where is was boldly written that Human Being means people of different cultures.
Human being means a man.

Human BeingS mean people .

People will share the nature of Christ who is a glorified human not Divine Nature of God.

To have God's nature is to be God.

It's like saying animals have Human nature and still be animals.

So both the Father and the Son are of the same being.

Tht means all things came through human partakers of God's nature too ? grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:
An agent. Good ... Not source

Then the Father is also and agent since ALL THINGS are through Him too.

Jesus is the source of creation.

If they are different persons, what came through the person of the Father ?

ALL THINGS and the same ALL THINGS are through the son.

" And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his [God's] divine nature " 2Pet 1:4

Now tell me , does this mean this one's are source of all things too ?

Does it mean the persons here are not part of the all things that belong to the Father in terms of been his creation ?

So Jesus having same nature doesn't change the Fact he is a property of the Father , Created in his image . His Firstborn son.

The Father and the Son have the same nature which makes ALL THINGS come THROUGH them at the same time.

Same nature doesn't mean same source.

They are both SOURCE of creation.

1 Corinthians 8:6 said it all . One God, the Father , from whom all things came.

And One Lord through whom are ALL THINGS

To twist this is what you've been looking for and you won't get it.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:
" When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth." Genesis 5:3

Jesus exiting in the image of God is the reason he is a Son. It means God the Father produce him just as Adam produce Seth.

So Jesus was produced through intercourse because the last time I checked, Seth was a product of intercourse, so how can they be produced in the same way?

You're still lying but continue.

Jesus didn't exist in the IMAGE OF GOD but the VERY IMAGE OF GOD.

Matthew 11:27 All things have been HANDED OVER to me BY MY FATHER .

Owner doesn't need anyones authority .

Phil 2:7 is there to cure your delusion on that.

Human being means a man.

Human BeingS mean people .

Human being means ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING ON EARTH.

Tht means all things came through human partakers of God's nature too ? grin

Show us where it was stated.

Jesus and His Father are the same Being that's why ALL THINGS can be said to be THROUGH THEM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Emusan:

Then the Father is also and agent since ALL THINGS are through Him too.

Jesus is the source of creation.

ALL THINGS and the same ALL THINGS are through the son.

The Father and the Son have the same nature which makes ALL THINGS come THROUGH them at the same time.

Jesus is a creature, existing in his Creators image. He is not the source of creation. But the beginning of it.

All things doesn't come through them at the same time , You this dubious man, Because when the Father made his son Jesus, Jesus doesn't exist . He did through his own agency .

They are both SOURCE of creation.

They would have been twins , not Father and son. U lie too much

And One Lord through whom are ALL THINGS

To twist this is what you've been looking for and you won't get it.

Thank God it didn't say from whom all things came. We know the Father is the source of all things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Emusan:

So Jesus was produced through intercourse because the last time I checked, Seth was a product of intercourse, so how can they be produced in the same way?

You're still lying but continue.

Jesus didn't exist in the IMAGE OF GOD but the VERY IMAGE OF GOD.

Image means he is produced .

Adam was in God's image, doesn't mean intercourse but creation.

The point is existing in another's image shows that person is your creator.

Phil 2:7 is there to cure your delusion on that.

Human being means ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING ON EARTH.

Show us where it was stated.

Jesus and His Father are the same Being that's why ALL THINGS can be said to be THROUGH THEM.

The are not same being , Not same person

They are different being, and for Jesus he is a REPRESENTATION of the Fathers being. A representation

So it's clear they are not the same, We need to know what came through the Father tht didn't come through Jesus .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:

Jesus is a creature, existing in his Creators image. He is not the source of creation. But the beginning of it.

All things doesn't come through them at the same time , You this dubious man, Because when the Father made his son Jesus, Jesus doesn't exist . He did through his own agency .

Thank God it didn't say from whom all things came. We know the Father is the source of all things.

Emusan emitting LIENUS cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:

Do u saw the bold ? By means THROUGH him.

It doesn't apply to what came through the Father.

How can anything be created without Christ when nothing made was made without him?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
livingchrist:
How can anything be created without Christ when nothing made was made without him?

U are asking me ? Na you quote John 1:3 and he tell u say na only wetin came through Jesus e apply to . Wetin u dey find again ?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Emusan:

Mr LIENUS shouting upanda "Jesus is Jehovah" on NLgrin grin. He has memory loss.

2 Peter 1:4, "sharers of divine nature na Your Almighty God".
Na so your wacky SENSE reach cheesy grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Emusan:

Mr LIENUS been shouting upanda "Jesus is Jehovah" on NL
Him memory loss? cheesy grin cheesy

2 Peter 1:4, "sharers of divine nature na Your Almighty God".
Na so your SENSE reach
cheesy grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Emusan:

Mr LIENUS been shouting upanda "Jesus is Jehovah" on NL
Him memory loss? cheesy grin cheesy

2 Peter 1:4, the disciples who are "sharers of divine nature na Your Almighty God".
Na so your SENSE reach
cheesy grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:

U are asking me ? Na you quote John 1:3 and he tell u say na only wetin came through Jesus e apply to . Wetin u dey find again ?
see blabbing, argue with yourself.
Nothing was created without Jesus, the father didn't create anything without Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:

Jesus is the very IMAGE of God

Lying liar I'm still waiting for you to provide where it is written that Jesus was MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD.

N9 how you people won't lie just to keep living in your delusions.

Jesus is the source of creation and the Creator.

All things doesn't come through them at the same time, You this dubious man, Because when the Father made his son Jesus, Jesus doesn't exist . He did through his own agency.

But ALL THINGS that come from the Father is the same ALL THINGS that come through the son.

Yet Jesus is from everlasting which is a place of eternity. Ode...

See oponu radarada!

Does a man and a woman become twins before they can come together to produce ONE THING?

BUT it says THROUGH WHOM ALL THINGS came.

So the ALL THINGS that came from the Father is the same ALL THINGS that came THROUGH the Son.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:
Image means he is produced.

See the idiot jumping from pillar to post.

It's no longer Seth.

But you're using Seth analogy, so it doesn't favor you and you have to switch gear again. Ode....

Then the Father is also produced.

Let create man in OUR IMAGE.

Adam was in God's image, doesn't mean intercourse but creation.

The point is existing in another's image shows that person is your creator.

Clown!

Not Seth again now jumping to Adam.

Jesus didn't exist in anybody image Rather HE IS THE VERY IMAGE OF GOD.

Pulling out more lies to cover up lies.

I'm still waiting for where it is stated that Jesus was MADE in the image of God.

The are not same being , Not same person

They are different being, and for Jesus he is a REPRESENTATION of the Fathers being. A representation

So it's clear they are not the same, We need to know what came through the Father tht didn't come through Jesus.

Coin another word to continue to pull more watchtower lies.

They are the same BEING.

You look up the sky you say you see sun.

Meanwhile, you can't see the gases burning what you see is just the flame of the burning gases which you still call sun.

You even refer to the Heat which you feel from the burning gases as Sun.

The Father = Gases (you can't see with your naked eyes.
The Son = Burning Flame

The Holy Spirit = The Heat

Yet all these three coexist at one but you still refer to each separate as SUN.

ALL THINGS come through the Father and ALL THINGS come through the Son says the Holy scripture.

ALL THINGS (the power of the gases) come from the Father and the same ALL THINGS (power of the gases in flame) come through the Son.

It was a lying liar mouth like you who try to inject two different meanings into that.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Barristter07:

Verse 24 the Father gave him that Glory.

grin grin silly boy .

The Father gave him what was his already that he dropped....Phil 2:7

Remember.....#Whatever the Father has is mine.

Ur lies cannot take this out of scripture
Ode!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
DappaD:

In his final prayer to Jehovah, not to himself, Jesus requested that his Father glorify/exalt him to the state in which he was before coming to the earth. Because according to Philippians 2:7, he took the form of a servant by becoming human. So he prayed that Jehovah restore him to spirit life in heavens.
And Jehovah indeed “glorified his Servant, Jesus” after his death and resurrection. Acts 3:13
Still no mention of any glory shared. wink

Mumu....The glory shared was dropped by Jesus willingly when he decided to redeem you...Kai!!...Phil 2:7. It's there in scripture. He became a servant for u....he was never a servant

Now God has given him back the glory he decided to walk away from because of u. He was given what was his already.

Senselessness should be your middle name

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
DappaD:

Calm down. Jehovah promised Phinehas son of Eleazar an EVERLASTING PRIESTHOOD. Numbers 25:13
That is, Phinehas and his offspring were to carry out priestly duties FOREVER.
But wasn't that arrangement discontinued when the Greater High Priest, Jesus Christ came on the scene? Hebrews 6:20
The priesthood of Aaron, Eleazar, Phinehas and others served their purpose but the arrangement had to be changed to fit the one who was coming after them. Deuteronomy 18:15,18
It's the same with Jesus Christ. His Kingdom is everlasting in the sense that it will fully serve its purpose during his 1,000year rule(Rev 20:4-6), before he hands it over back to his Father, Jehovah. 1Corinthians 15:24-28

Now u r saying everlasting has an end. What kind of dullard is this
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by DappaD: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
freshboi88:

Now u r saying everlasting has an end. What kind of dullard is this

freshboi88:

Mumu....The glory shared was dropped by Jesus willingly when he decided to redeem you...Kai!!...Phil 2:7. It's there in scripture. He became a servant for u....he was never a servant
Now God has given him back the glory he decided to walk away from because of u. He was given what was his already.
Senselessness should be your middle name

I'm done with your bickering, young man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

COZA: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Full Biography, Early Life, Age, Family, Net Worth / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam / Who Rain Down These Brimstone On Sodom And Gomorrah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.