Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (31123 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by vickydevoka(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
I haven't bought anything for a lady b4, aside de 100k I gave a lady dat came crying dat she needs money for skul fees
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by zamth3ripp3r: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
if only you accepted the gift,you will not be jumping from one section to another looking for a husband.

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by DeMoneyGenius: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Zzor:
Range Rover evoque, had to reject it,a very expensive gold necklace and wristwatch
I was there. He was begging, and begging and begging. He even promised to take you to the Bahamas.
And then your grandma woke you up that it's time to go sell bread and ewa.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ishilove:
*hypocrisy
Thanks wink
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Iknowhow: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
ostechno:

And when did a laptop become a living organism that has gender

Hehehe...it's must HP. HP laptops are male , Dell are female grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by ostechno(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
Iknowhow:

Hehehe...it's must HP. HP laptops are male , Dell are female grin
Samsung even get transgender laptop, transgendered grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by CheGuevara102: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lovalovaphunmz:
Iphone x and a good business....
That should secure enough Bulala for the guy. More like rub my palm, I rub yours

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Chris2863(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mtcheeeew
sapphiere:
A lot! Too numerous to mention.
One of the gifts I've given a man which is priceless is my TIME.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by backtalkG(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You're a clown....
Big one
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by providencia(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Zzor:
Range Rover evoque, had to reject it,a very expensive gold necklace and wristwatch

Says a lady who have rejected guys here because they don't have money

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by ibolord(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Pio44:
All this stringy fellows, me I have not receive anything form any bitch before

Eh pain you bro grin
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by bizhop01: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
No gifts can beat penis

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Aburada: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Evoque?
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by jaydeevaa(f): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Samsung galaxy s8 plus phone
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
One.
you must think you're some sort of a " demi-god" right? Smh cheesy
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by luminouz(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Stop lying!
Lol...you don vex
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nickymezor(f): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
smiley
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Liposure: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
Pearly255:
D**k
Better f**k
thats the spirit
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Funkybabee(f): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
I can't say it here, omo it's too funny
collects gifts and collected it back after a way. omy God�
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by chiefolododo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You're a clown....
the thing surprise me.

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by nurain150(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
I don't know what to say it highly glaring that only a few girls of now q days are productive. cool
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Liposure: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
vickydevoka:
I haven't bought anything for a lady b4, aside de 100k I gave a lady dat came crying dat she needs money for skul fees
otedola
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Liposure: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lovalovaphunmz:
Iphone x and a good business....
hold him tight
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Liposure: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
CheGuevara102:

That should secure enough Bulala for the guy. More like rub my palm, I rub yours
he has paid his dues

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Splitmind: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
One of the gifts I've given a man which is priceless is my TIME.

Women and their love affair with solipsism. undecided
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Liposure: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
bizhop01:
No gifts can beat penis
BBC matters
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ishilove:
From Mama Bauchi? smiley
hmm lol
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by CheGuevara102: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Liposure:
he has paid his dues
Paying dues for pussy? Nah, that's bullshit. No man born of a woman should be paying to Bleep a pussy, you know why? Because pussy is meant to be bleeped. Don't allow girls to use reverse psychology for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Divay22(f): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
Guys will not allow ladies enjoy their space angry
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Stop lying!
I swear with all of me, no lies. Don't judge base on Lagos men, it's nothing to big boys up north, fati2001 should know what I'm talking about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request / Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" / 5 Qualities Of A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.