Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested (34911 Views)

Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 24, 2020
OgeFather:

The way guys are becoming soft and pathetic all the name of being romantic these days is so annoying. You met a girl and asked her out and she agreed but refused to come to your chosen location, wont that raise enough suspicions to stand your ground and know what is going on

Though I don't knw ur age, but if you take this type your mentality into marriage, you will have problem maritally.

According to OP, he said they met newly, in fact going by his illustrations, the girl has not "fully accepted him, OP only assumed she had fell for him, owing to attention he received from the girl.

You see, women are very funny & cunning creatures. One needs to study them critically and not just assumption and jump to conclusion.

Some ladies choose careful how to go out with guys, some don't want people to see them with guys unless they are into serious relationships with them.

she might still be studying /considering if to date or not to date OP.

Several girls that guys would have been thinking that is 101% sure, that you mighty have cleaning ur room for the August visitors, in which will not show up eventually.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 24, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:
Listen and listen good, that girl is definitely hiding something from you and that's the reason she's trying to avoid that particular area. Take her to another joint or allow her choose a place, but have it in mind that you're dealing with a runs or Parole chick. Do your own and free her with immediate effect. You're dealing with an "ABANDA". dont fu.....ck and stay, fu.....ck, refuck and leave for your own good. When it comes to women, dont swallow whatever they tell you "Hookline and Sinker", use your head and not your heart.

Lastly, Op you be Original Mumu.
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Would you take your wife to the same place?

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by fredoooooo: 2:19am On Nov 24, 2020
Oga keep ya money and spend on people that Worth your sweat ...
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by cococandy(f): 2:59am On Nov 24, 2020
If it’s a small town, she may not want to be seen there with you, as people often know each other in these small towns and talk too much.
Like you said you don’t have a relationship yet but anyone who sees you there will assume you both are dating. If it doesn’t work out and she goes on a first date with a different person in such a public place too, it won’t be long before all of you are joining forces to call her ashawo. Even though none of you actually got close enough to her to know that much.
If you’re not willing to compromise, then it’s on you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Regex: 3:49am On Nov 24, 2020
BestAccessories:

Oga, stop being a child. For first date, ask her to suggest a venue and location.

It's takes two to tangle, if she doesn't like the place you suggested, you should have asked her where is comfortable and convenient for her.

Up your game.

For your mind, Up your game... who is going to spend that the other should suggest a place? If you be guy, you suppose don deh ostracized from anything that involves men. You should be amongst women for having a pussy for a ball!

If you be woman, no wahala. Nansense and up your game.

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Regex: 3:50am On Nov 24, 2020
Preshmane:
you should have let her decide the venue as it's the first date ...

Imagine? For what please?
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Regex: 3:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Samakus:

I won't do that, sorry. I would rather 'down' my game. Now, run along sir

Thank you. It's your cash, and you are the man. You pick the place, she comes. If she doesn't, you bounce. That's how to know if a relationship would look like something that will work.
Emphasis on the bold.

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Regex: 3:57am On Nov 24, 2020
BestAccessories:

I only used Lagos as an example sir.

You see, you still have to meet her at place that's convenient for her for the first date.

If it's church, make it work there.

After the initial first meeting, you can move to your next plan.

If she isn't comfortable with the place your suggest for the first time meeting,find a compromise that's both comfortable for both parties.

If you insist that it had to be the place you recommend and she doesn't like it, forget her and go fish for another gal.

Ciao

Doing the what you posted, makes a man come off as needy. The minute that girl tells her her girls that you suggested a place and she down played it to be another place, she'd be given an advice that will ruin you. You might think you are finding the comfortable place for you both but not knowing you are eliminating your comfort in the equation. These people are selfish. You tell her your meeting point, she doesn't like it, she bounces. It's not a force. Also you as a man bounces too. There's no [middle ground in this one.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Regex: 3:58am On Nov 24, 2020
BestAccessories:

Thanks.

Relationship is about what and what you're ready to compromise on and when.

If a girl insist I must come to the island for the first time, she had better agreed that the next date is on the mainland and she is coming.

Op and the girl haven't entered any relationship yet. What is hard to comprehend in it? Abi any girl that chats and call always son enter relationship with you?
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Cutehector(m): 4:05am On Nov 24, 2020
pozehnani:

Keep quiet.! Cast kor, crew ni... Someone is trying to be careful and all you could say is this??. How can you possibly tell?
What if OP who suggested the place? Is he not a regular there?

You guys tend to think you're smart. I Like how she stood the OP up.
we will not fail to expose all of una
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 24, 2020
Most people jumped to conclusion about her personality and her supposed guilt but I remember when I met the person I love I said :

“ I would love to see you again when your sober.”

The best way to access personality and compatibility is when you are sober that’s why bars as first date only have one objective so I don’t blame her. Romantic strolls on the beach, home cooked or takeout dinner and a movie, just even sitting in the car on a Sunday can be fun it depends on you both.

It’s not about casting reputation ...the venue.... is it far her but convenient for you. That determines if we come as ladies and nowadays you have to consider everything there are men who do prey on women. it’s not getting there it’s making it back safely

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by romunu(m): 4:33am On Nov 24, 2020
My guy you never ready to date the girl,allow her pick the venue,you might even be lucky,she will pick your place...
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Jesuspikin8: 4:58am On Nov 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Stay there and allow guys who never see girl pant talk less of girl liking them fool you into believing nonsense. Don't be too quick to judge a person's character. Besides you ought to ask her if she's OK with d venue if not you change it. Simple. What she was before she met you shouldn't b ur concern but what she decides to be knowing u.

Ubunja grin

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Jesuspikin8: 5:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Cutehector:
we will not fail to expose all of una

Can't believe there was a time we fell for their shitty tricks.

Omo who no get eye no get life
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Jesuspikin8: 5:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Regex:

Thank you. It's your cash, and you are the man. You pick the place, she comes. If she doesn't, you bounce. That's how to know if a relationship would look like something that will work.
Emphasis on the bold.
Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Sleekbaby(f): 5:04am On Nov 24, 2020
From the way you described the place is not I quiet place at all. A quiet and shy girl like me will never agreed to go to such place. You would have allowed her to choose a place of her choice.

2 Likes

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Cutehector(m): 5:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Jesuspikin8:

Can't believe there was a time we fell for their shitty tricks.

Omo who no get eye no get life
i dey tell you bro.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 24, 2020
Sleekbaby:
From the way you described the place is not I quiet place at all. A quiet and shy girl like me will never agreed to go to such place. You would have allowed her to choose a place of her choice.
all of una dn dae claim quiet,, who come b d ones wey dae folo us blow shisha

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Wise231: 6:02am On Nov 24, 2020
BestAccessories:

Oga, stop being a child. For first date, ask her to suggest a venue and location.

It's takes two to tangle, if she doesn't like the place you suggested, you should have asked her where is comfortable and convenient for her.

Up your game.
next time allow d ladies to make dia choice �%
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Beface(m): 6:09am On Nov 24, 2020
You ask a girl out in the church and you are taking her to a place where there are selling beer on a first date. Guy na church girl we dey talk here o,so the relationship should be seen or start as a church thing. So don't blame her blame your choice.

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by YelloweWest: 6:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Samakus:
Hey guys.

I will be brief. So, I met a girl in church and one thing led to another and we exchanged contacts. We been chatting and talking ever since. I can tell she likes me a lot as she's always calling me on WhatsApp call and video calls.

So, we fixed our first date to be today. Told her I will call her by 4pm to give her the venue. I decided for us to hang out in a popular eatery close to my area. The place is quite busy on Sundays with lots of guys and babes coming around for dates and to chill. They usually have live band too with good meals and all other things.

Called babe by 4pm as I promised and gave her the location and she refused coming there. I even offered to pay for tfare even though I knew that that's not the reason but she wasn't having any of it. Initially, she said that she hasn't gone there before but wouldn't want to go there either. Pressing forward, babe gave a new funny excuse that her village people usually come to that venue cheesy. Like WTF cheesy. Granted, she's from the town but how will someone know that her village peeps goes to a place if you haven't been there before. Ofcourse i stood my ground and the date had to be cancelled. She's been chatting me and I haven't replied yet.

To the question, does it make sense for a lady to choose for a guy where to take her especially on a first date? Who wouldn't want to hangout in a popular relaxation spot if he/she doesn't have anything to hide? Anyways, I had to take two plates of goat peppersoup from my budget and a chilled Heineken beer to watch my Arsenal team mumu themselves, by the way. I can't come and kill myself on top my own money too cheesy
As a young girl, I would NEVER be seen in public with a guy I just met for first date. Never!
Because in this part of the world, once u are seen with a guy it is presumed u are fùcking. Why then would showcase myself with a guy I'm not sure of publicly?

The girl has sense but u are too immature to understand...

2 Likes

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by YelloweWest: 6:14am On Nov 24, 2020
Wise231:
next time allow d ladies to make dia choice �%
Of course! You asked her out, it is courtesy to make sure she's comfortable. I personally dislike popular crowded places
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Tinyemeka(m): 6:14am On Nov 24, 2020
Samakus:
Hey guys.

I will be brief. So, I met a girl in church and one thing led to another and we exchanged contacts. We been chatting and talking ever since. I can tell she likes me a lot as she's always calling me on WhatsApp call and video calls.

So, we fixed our first date to be today. Told her I will call her by 4pm to give her the venue. I decided for us to hang out in a popular eatery close to my area. The place is quite busy on Sundays with lots of guys and babes coming around for dates and to chill. They usually have live band too with good meals and all other things.

Called babe by 4pm as I promised and gave her the location and she refused coming there. I even offered to pay for tfare even though I knew that that's not the reason but she wasn't having any of it. Initially, she said that she hasn't gone there before but wouldn't want to go there either. Pressing forward, babe gave a new funny excuse that her village people usually come to that venue cheesy. Like WTF cheesy. Granted, she's from the town but how will someone know that her village peeps goes to a place if you haven't been there before. Ofcourse i stood my ground and the date had to be cancelled. She's been chatting me and I haven't replied yet.

To the question, does it make sense for a lady to choose for a guy where to take her especially on a first date? Who wouldn't want to hangout in a popular relaxation spot if he/she doesn't have anything to hide? Anyways, I had to take two plates of goat peppersoup from my budget and a chilled Heineken beer to watch my Arsenal team mumu themselves, by the way. I can't come and kill myself on top my own money too cheesy

I ABSOLUTELY HATE crowded hangouts.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by AgentGoat: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Samakus:

The bolded, it is. And I'm done
From your numerous interactions. Is she the kind of person that doesn't like crowdy place? Like yours truly can't be in a place with crowd.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by texazzpete(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2020
Only on Nairaland would a lack of class be heralded as ‘being a man’ and ‘oga in charge’.
You want to take a girl you met in church to a beer parlor and match viewing center to sit in between ogogoro drinkers and street urchins to watch match?

3 Likes

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by kaziblake(f): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2020
Samakus:
grin grin

If you like allow some of these childish nairalanders that are not up to 16 convince you.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Sleekbaby(f): 6:37am On Nov 24, 2020
patoski39:
all of una dn dae claim quiet,, who come b d ones wey dae folo us blow shisha

I don't claim nothing na you know who dey follow you blow shisha
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by kaziblake(f): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2020
Why will you even choose a venue sef?Why can’t she choose instead?
Oga it is like this is your first attempt at relationships,ask experience people to teach you.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by lastchild: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2020
Samakus:
Hey guys.

introverts don't like going to a place many people hangs out
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Murphy0147(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2020
BestAccessories:

Up your game.
OIL DEY YOUR HEAD. BEST ADVICE
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=cococandy post=96373315]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.