Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested (34915 Views)

Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by ORIAYO70(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Samakus:
Hey guys.

I will be brief. So, I met a girl in church and one thing led to another and we exchanged contacts. We been chatting and talking ever since. I can tell she likes me a lot as she's always calling me on WhatsApp call and video calls.

So, we fixed our first date to be today. Told her I will call her by 4pm to give her the venue. I decided for us to hang out in a popular eatery close to my area. The place is quite busy on Sundays with lots of guys and babes coming around for dates and to chill. They usually have live band too with good meals and all other things.

Called babe by 4pm as I promised and gave her the location and she refused coming there. I even offered to pay for tfare even though I knew that that's not the reason but she wasn't having any of it. Initially, she said that she hasn't gone there before but wouldn't want to go there either. Pressing forward, babe gave a new funny excuse that her village people usually come to that venue cheesy. Like WTF cheesy. Granted, she's from the town but how will someone know that her village peeps goes to a place if you haven't been there before. Ofcourse i stood my ground and the date had to be cancelled. She's been chatting me and I haven't replied yet.

To the question, does it make sense for a lady to choose for a guy where to take her especially on a first date? Who wouldn't want to hangout in a popular relaxation spot if he/she doesn't have anything to hide? Anyways, I had to take two plates of goat peppersoup from my budget and a chilled Heineken beer to watch my Arsenal team mumu themselves, by the way. I can't come and kill myself on top my own money too cheesy

My friend experience such in Sagamu close to 15yrs now,

We visited this his bae...so when we were going back, she was reluctant accompanying us back to park..

I observed that when we got to a particular street close to Isale oko, she was walking faster leaving us behind... until some boiz started chanting her name imagine...

We were later accousted by a guy begging us to leave the babe for her cos he had spent hell on her. Women eeehh
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Slurity(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2020
Samakus:
Hey guys.

I will be brief. So, I met a girl in church and one thing led to another and we exchanged contacts. We been chatting and talking ever since. I can tell she likes me a lot as she's always calling me on WhatsApp call and video calls.

So, we fixed our first date to be today. Told her I will call her by 4pm to give her the venue. I decided for us to hang out in a popular eatery close to my area. The place is quite busy on Sundays with lots of guys and babes coming around for dates and to chill. They usually have live band too with good meals and all other things.

Called babe by 4pm as I promised and gave her the location and she refused coming there. I even offered to pay for tfare even though I knew that that's not the reason but she wasn't having any of it. Initially, she said that she hasn't gone there before but wouldn't want to go there either. Pressing forward, babe gave a new funny excuse that her village people usually come to that venue cheesy. Like WTF cheesy. Granted, she's from the town but how will someone know that her village peeps goes to a place if you haven't been there before. Ofcourse i stood my ground and the date had to be cancelled. She's been chatting me and I haven't replied yet.

To the question, does it make sense for a lady to choose for a guy where to take her especially on a first date? Who wouldn't want to hangout in a popular relaxation spot if he/she doesn't have anything to hide? Anyways, I had to take two plates of goat peppersoup from my budget and a chilled Heineken beer to watch my Arsenal team mumu themselves, by the way. I can't come and kill myself on top my own money too cheesy
She is a shy type or not matured enough simple. That excuse is just to find something to say.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Uzomacharles: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Relationship? Is that what y'all call first date in Nigeria? Why do you let ego come in the way of logic? You walked up to a girl and convinced her to go out with you and then you turn around to start dictating where the meeting must be? The girl hasn't even accepted to be your girl and you're already fighting for who's in charge? Wow...

Im judging based on the present situation sir....

For your info,I don't convince any hoe to be with me...

Population of lads plenty pass gents
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by NoToPile: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2020
texazzpete:
Only on Nairaland would a lack of class be heralded as ‘being a man’ and ‘oga in charge’.
You want to take a girl you met in church to a beer parlor and match viewing center to sit in between ogogoro drinkers and street urchins to watch match?

Finally someone has said it.

Popular and crowded is off for someone like me, Its better we kuku stroll around the streets sipping fanyogo.

3 Likes

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by donald017: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Attention: any lady who's financially stable and needs a man for marriage should quote me so i drop my number,we could start somewhere fr
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by segunchinchin(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2020
U be guyman Use ur head No run into some conclusions... Try observe wella
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Simple...Nigerians make their lives more difficult unnecessarily.... u havent even started dating her... u re alredi inviting 3rd party... shame on d op
BestAccessories:

Oga, stop being a child. For first date, ask her to suggest a venue and location.

It's takes two to tangle, if she doesn't like the place you suggested, you should have asked her where is comfortable and convenient for her.

Up your game.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Exactly!!!
NoToPile:

Popular and crowded is off for someone like me, Its better we kuku stroll around the streets sipping fanyogo.

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by NevetsIbot(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Cutehector:
She Don cast for that area. Use your head bro, she is not who you think she is.

Damn.... From which part of thinking out of the box did you drop from?

You effing blew my mind
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Odani: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2020
On a first date u r already imposing on her then wat will happen if u eventually marry
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2020
@BestAccessories your comments kiss

2 Likes

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Bryan88(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Cutehector:
She Don cast for that area. Use your head bro, she is not who you think she is.
u've said it all bro...exactly what i had in mind... grin
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Bryan88(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2020
NoToPile:

one olosho sighted... grin
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by muller101(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2020
She is dating the bar man of that place
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Temigirl95:
Simple...Nigerians make their lives more difficult unnecessarily.... u havent even started dating her... u re alredi inviting 3rd party... shame on d op

OP is just seeking advice. Although he messed up been too authoritative.

Beside, is that the real you on your profile, if Yes, abeg come and take me on a date jarey.

We can discuss when and where privately via DM or WhatsApp grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
@BestAccessories your comments kiss

Thanks
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2020
Regex:

For your mind, Up your game... who is going to spend that the other should suggest a place? If you be guy, you suppose don deh ostracized from anything that involves men. You should be amongst women for having a pussy for a ball!

If you be woman, no wahala. Nansense and up your game.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no get strength to argue or educate you early this morning.

Please go focus on selling your crap you called ebook, BEST OF LUCK, MEN Relationship Expert tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Wise231:
next time allow d ladies to make dia choice �%

She already made a choice by agreeing to go/hang out with him, but he messed it up by been too rigid on a venue.

What a wasted opportunity for him.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2020
Regex:

Doing the what you posted, makes a man come off as needy. The minute that girl tells her her girls that you suggested a place and she down played it to be another place, she'd be given an advice that will ruin you. You might think you are finding the comfortable place for you both but not knowing you are eliminating your comfort in the equation. These people are selfish. You tell her your meeting point, she doesn't like it, she bounces. It's not a force. Also you as a man bounces too. There's no [middle ground in this one.

Oga sir, take time to read and understand all my comments on this thread, maybe you will learn a thing or two to upgrade your ebook.

NEEDY NKO, BEGGER NI
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2020
luminouz:
Stacy, why are you lying@number 1 point.
You no 'por' anything naaaaa wink

What's the meaning?
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2020
Regex:

Op and the girl haven't entered any relationship yet. What is hard to comprehend in it? Abi any girl that chats and call always son enter relationship with you?

So because I said "Relationship is about what and what you're ready to compromise on and when." makes you assumed that I am saying they are in a relationship already.

PLEASE WHY ARE YOU SO CLUELESS AND DUMB.

When he approach the girl what was his mission?

When he approach her in church, He make contact,

When he collect her mobile number, He his creating a connection.

Then, he invited her to spend time with him, He want to established/cement the connection.

In case you don't know, Relationship is the way in which two or more people or things are connected, or the state of being connected.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by christinme224(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2020
BestAccessories:

Oga, stop being a child. For first date, ask her to suggest a venue and location.

It's takes two to tangle, if she doesn't like the place you suggested, you should have asked her where is comfortable and convenient for her.

Up your game.
Hope you read what the OP said,...how can a girl that have not visited such place ànd assumed or said her village people always visiting that place ?
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Bellotelli: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2020
WoundedLamb:
The way you described the place, it seems like somewhere men normally take their catches to before devouring them later at night. If that is the case, her concerns might be genuine cause any girl seen entering such places with a man is already considered a LovePeddler. Like some already said it's also possible she's well known there and therefore is trying not to give out her history.

But wait, you asked her out and she agreed and you want to dictate the location? Lol
And what's wrong in person paying to dictate the location. She can fix her own date and dictate the location if she's paying.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Bellotelli: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Preshmane:
you should have let her decide the venue as it's the first date ...
Are u for real
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2020
But why you no invite her come church as the venue now the alter expecially as your location grin

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Samakus(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Christian07:

Am not ganna lie to you bro the truth of the matter is the place you say to take her to doesn’t seems friendly it sound like a place you take a girl to and end up at your house you should have considered other places like kfc, dominos to lick ice cream or mega chicken etc beside it’s ur first date and for er ppl not to see er is a place Nt meant for everyone

Are you suppose to be drinking beer on ur first date am confuse

The bolded. What tha hell?
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by alphamale001: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
I honestly believe I can't find anything more childish on the internet today. On a first date and you are already talking about "standing your ground?" Young man, the civil thing to do is to ask her for a place she will be convenient to hang out. Not you giving her an impression like you are inviting her to a slaughter lab. FIRST DATE oooooooo!

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by luminouz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
StacyO:

What's the meaning?

Your yansh is big
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by alphamale001: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
christinme224:

Hope you read what the OP said,...how can a girl that has not visited such a place ànd assumed or said her village people always visiting that place ?

Is it not clear to you that the young lady had to say something to perhaps convince him to change his mind? The bottom line is that she is not cool with that place and I don't understand why that is such a difficult thing to understand. For the record, allowing her to choose a place she feels safe at on a first date does not in any way affect your MALE EGO...
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nickymezor(f): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Antoeni:
Come visit me sounds like sex to women, but send me your account number sounds like prophetic breakthrough
Hmmm, na u know oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.