Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested (34993 Views)

Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
luminouz:

Your yansh is big
undecided
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by litaninja(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
You cant guy a guyman. Na guyman you be.

Starz825:

chai... nairalanders no dey disappoint

op...use your head
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by luminouz(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
StacyO:

undecided
Lol...please baby...dont be shy na...

OPORRRR

OPOOORRRR!!! grin grin
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Boxer007(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
tunize:
Chai i can imagine the number of relationship that might have been destroyed due to some funny advice gotten from here. The funny aspect of it is that most peeps out here that gives out these advice do not practise it. O.p so you think is everybody that likes noisy or trending places to chill? Her reason might not add up, but don't be quick to jump into conclusion i don talk my own.
kiss

Well said darlin : kiss kiss kiss
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by cynthia500(f): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
“Don’t give up, don’t take anything personally, and don’t take no for an answer.”
Don’t be upset when people reject you. Nice things are rejected all the time by people who can’t afford them.
The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”
“There are one rules for success.
Never reveal everything you know.”
Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
If you talk about it, it’s a dream. If you envision it, it’s possible. If you schedule it, it’s real.”
“Forget your excuses. You either want it bad or don’t want it at all.
The key to success is to start before you are ready.
“I want to be remembered as the one who tried.”
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Starz825(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
litaninja:
You cant guy a guyman. Na guyman you be.
Bros...I no be guyman true true o I dey earn for forex
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by litaninja(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
lmao

Starz825:

Bros...I no be guyman true true o
I dey earn for forex
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Samakus(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sorry I can't reply all that mentioned me.

UPDATE::::

After long talks and going back and forth, babe told me she's ready to come to my house instead of going to the place I suggested. And she means it. In fact she's talking about coming this Sunday.

Told her we will discuss that further. I don't just wanna 'chop and go'. I have good intentions about her and I want to think

So, what sayest thou? This is a pointer that I was close to right with my suspicion
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by MrCaesar: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
I particularly won't like to take a lady to a place everyone likes going to. Some people need privacy. Fix another date, and choose a more quiet place, not a market square.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Happy2020: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bish definitely doesn’t want to be seen around that area. Most likely her dick appointment is somewhere nearby. Nigerian women are hoes, remember that.

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Happy2020: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
donald017:
Attention: any lady who's financially stable and needs a man for marriage should quote me so i drop my number,we could start somewhere fr

Fuvkboy
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Alaganature(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Alaganature:

The money wey you want go spend for her, I'll be glad if you can send me Airtel#500 from it...

Thanks angry

08026333379 abeg oo
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by gunners160(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Samakus:
Sorry I can't reply all that mentioned me.

UPDATE::::

After long talks and going back and forth, babe told me she's ready to come to my house instead of going to the place I suggested. And she means it. In fact she's talking about coming this Sunday.

Told her we will discuss that further. I don't just wanna 'chop and go'. I have good intentions about her and I want to think

So, what sayest thou? This is a pointer that I was close to right with my suspicion
just as I told u. Oya all d best
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Samakus(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
gunners160:

Yeah. Thanks

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by ume1000: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Stay there and allow guys who never see girl pant talk less of girl liking them fool you into believing nonsense. Don't be too quick to judge a person's character. Besides you ought to ask her if she's OK with d venue if not you change it. Simple. What she was before she met you shouldn't b ur concern but what she decides to be knowing u.
what so important in a girls pant other than the borehole
They carry about
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by 9jaRealist: 12:51am On Nov 25, 2020
>
ANOTHER PRIMITIVE NIGERIAN MAN! angry

The relationship has not even gotten off the ground and dude is already a CONTROL FREAK.
One can only imagine what would have after he had spent a little money on her (and start thinking he “owns” her).

For whatever reason the girl did not want to go to his recommended venue...
Why on earth would anyone want to compel someone else to go to a clearly uncomfortable date?

The girl may not yet realize but dodged a huge Neanderthal bullet!

>
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Trueyarn(m): 2:56am On Nov 25, 2020
BestAccessories:

Oga, stop being a child. For first date, ask her to suggest a venue and location.

It's takes two to tangle, if she doesn't like the place you suggested, you should have asked her where is comfortable and convenient for her.

Up your game.

Abi nah, you can't just expect a girl to have not known or met a man before you, it is by your doingz that she will cut off every other link just to be with you. That poster seems like those Simps who go about monitoring a woman's movement.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by SweetCunt97(f): 5:41am On Nov 25, 2020
ume1000:
what so important in a girls pant other than the borehole
They carry about
That's d most important. That thing has been bring men, influential men to their knees. So no form Bruce Lee, u no strong pass Samson.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by ume1000: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
That's d most important. That thing has been bring men, influential men to their knees. So no form Bruce Lee, u no strong pass Samson.
Samson was a simp
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by BlueAir: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2020
grin lmao Johnny just come...
BestAccessories:

Oga, stop being a child. For first date, ask her to suggest a venue and location.

It's takes two to tangle, if she doesn't like the place you suggested, you should have asked her where is comfortable and convenient for her.

Up your game.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2020
Yes it is me
BestAccessories:

OP is just seeking advice. Although he messed up been too authoritative.

Beside, is that the real you on your profile, if Yes, abeg come and take me on a date jarey.

We can discuss when and where privately via DM or WhatsApp grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Temigirl95:
Yes it is me

Okay. So I await your feedback on my request
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Samakus(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
9jaRealist:
>
ANOTHER PRIMITIVE NIGERIAN MAN! angry

The relationship has not even gotten off the ground and dude is already a CONTROL FREAK.
One can only imagine what would have after he had spent a little money on her (and start thinking he “owns” her).

For whatever reason the girl did not want to go to his recommended venue...
Why on earth would anyone want to compel someone else to go to a clearly uncomfortable date?

The girl may not yet realize but dodged a huge Neanderthal bullet!

>

Bullet ke. Atomic bomb ni. Dey there and be simping around.

*Update, babe finally came to my house last Sunday. That's where the first date happened. I feel good lolz
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Samakus(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
BlueAir:
grin lmao Johnny just come...

Aswear down. Dude is a learner
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Samakus(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Trueyarn:

Abi nah, you can't just expect a girl to have not known or met a man before you, it is by your doingz that she will cut off every other link just to be with you. That poster seems like those Simps who go about monitoring a woman's movement.

Your siggy says that girls chase you. Your utterances suggests the opposite. Babe finally came to my house on Sunday for the first date. I guess my simping paid off
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Samakus(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
gunners160:

Yeah we had a good time last Sunday at my crib. And we're progressing quite well so far. Thanks for your advice.

1 Like

Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by meobizy(f): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
I stopped reading after a while. Dating is like hunting; you can’t catch everything you set sights on. You can learn to become 80% accurate, hitting 100% is a near impossibility.
Re: First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 19, 2021
author=BestAccessories post=96381987]

OP is just seeking advice. Although he messed up been too authoritative.

Beside, is that the real you on your profile, if Yes, abeg come and take me on a date jarey.

We can discuss when and where privately via DM or WhatsApp grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less / My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.