Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? (30728 Views)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by ukaface(f): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
You'll just give yourself unnecessary headache and competition.
Better do yourself, and achieve whatever you have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by lascos912(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fuckc 20 girls
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by flokii: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
@Op don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself.. some make it early while others don't.

Do your thing, live your life and chase your own dreams.. no go look another person time give yourself hypertension, we all have separate journeys in life.

2 Likes

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by officialfestus(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Abcruz:
Every man has his time, some make it in their 30's, 40s or even 50s. So don't get yourself worked up over what a man is supposed to have achieved in his 20s.

Only create goals and strive to achieve them little by little. In your time you'll shine if you're willing to persist.
inspiring.

1 Like

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Erkhalifa(m): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
greymiles:
By 20, you should have your own house, a car starting from 2010 upwards, at least 2 investments, a girlfriend(not compulsory) and at least 10m in your acct
Anything less than this, then you’re a failure already
Lol... Bros, naso he take easy!!!
Calm down biko

1 Like

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Atleast a skill... You can start from their first..

1 Like

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Simonokeh7(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by nastyking(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Ilengend
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Being alive
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by wellmax(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
At least pass WAEC
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by philo04(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
greymiles:
By 20, you should have your own house, a car starting from 2010 upwards, at least 2 investments, a girlfriend(not compulsory) and at least 10m in your acct
olosi as if your dad had one of these even at 60

2 Likes

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Tundex911: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hey, you forget say na Nigeria you dey so forget that thing abeg
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Not be a hoodlum, junkie or a yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pass Jamb
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by DonroxyII: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
nastyking:
At the the age of 20 what should a young man supposed to have achieved. If you have any advice or life experience to share to the young minds please do.
Secondary school certificate,
About to be a Graduate and
atleast a Skill set ,
Virginity
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by olisefom: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
just have goals and achieve them...don't put "time limit"
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by womenareapes: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
nastyking:
At the the age of 20 what should a young man supposed to have achieved. If you have any advice or life experience to share to the young minds please do.
in Nigeria nothing!

1 Like

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by primestreams: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Independence from parents
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Farki: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
You should have graduated from school, proposed to your fiancé, laid foundation for your future house, bought a car and started youth service or at least started work on your way to service or a Master's degree programme.
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Whiteshield: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Don't let anyone put you under unnecessary pressure.
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by legallyminded: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
greymiles:

Perhaps this moniker doesn't live in Nigeria or Africa
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Farki: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
DonroxyII:

Secondary school certificate,
About to be a Graduate and
atleast a Skill set ,
Virginity

How is virginity an achievement? grin
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by jaytii(f): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Millionaire
Own at least 1 landed property
Multiple digital skill
1st degree
Professional certification
A registered member of a political party
Know your talent (everyone has a hidden talent in them)
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by COdeGenesis: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
You should have a skill e.g Web development, welding, programing, tailoring, dancing, singing. Whichever talent you have , you should strive to process it and transform it into something valuable. Most importantly LIVE. Make friends, join educative groups , be active in Church, always make your voice heard, learn how to swim, learn how to drive etc etc. I wish I did somethings while I was 20. Now that I am 30 I can no longer do them

3 Likes

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
whatever you have achieved at the age noni.
try your best and be thankful.

don't oppress yourself. you would be ingrate no matter what you have
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by ufondunenye(f): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Today is my birthday guys. grin grin grin smiley

2 Likes

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Farki: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Karleb:
You guys should stop oppressing yourselves unnecessary. At 20, I was still sucking my mother's breast. I mean that literally.

Those were the good ol' days. cool

2 Likes

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by sweetrace(f): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
All things being equal, you should be doing your NYSC.
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Farki: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
philo04:
olosi as if your dad had one of these even at 60

His dad has at least a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by mariahAngel(f): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
lascos912:
Fuckc 20 girls

Fukc kee you dia!

MVP of fukc!
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Boxer007(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
nastyking:

hi babes. that is the only way out my darlin, and then the world is yours. you fancy a drink outing boo? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) / Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.