Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? (30088 Views)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by eziezi90(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Puberty
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by ndidibabe(f): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:
There's no global timeline for achievement. We all have separate destinies and missions in life.
Be deceiving yourself.
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by arleck(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
nastyking:
At the the age of 20 what should a young man supposed to have achieved. If you have any advice or life experience to share to the young minds please do.
Staying Alive
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Munzy14(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Richdee1:

Just see this early morning idiot roaming round Nairaland.. If say as u talk na so e dey happen, every secondary school student for be baller na.. 10 million at age 20?? In this buhari era?
Everyman with e own kettle
grin grin
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Flokywaya(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
greymiles:
By 20, you should have your own house, a car starting from 2010 upwards, at least 2 investments, a girlfriend(not compulsory) and at least 10m in your acct
Anything less than this, then you’re a failure already

E too much na fr dis kin time
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Munzy14(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
ndidibabe:
Be deceiving yourself.
He stated fact not online fictions.
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by ndidibabe(f): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Munzy14:

He stated fact not online fictions.

There is time for everything. May God let us achieve what our mates are achieving at the right time.
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by KLand(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Karleb:

Your comment is one of the most sensible on this thread. cool cool cool

Thank you for the warm feedback.
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Munzy14(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
ndidibabe:
There is time for everything. May God let us achieve what our mates are achieving at the right time.
The most important is achieving it, when u do it is where destiny comes in.

No gra gra, just a slow and steady climbing to the top.
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Tekrify(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
It was never common
ceejayluv:
in this era of Aza pressing, it's become less uncommon.
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by kodix(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nothing so far is Nigeria.
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by HRMK: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2020
achievement?when ur supposed to still be in school or learning a trade?
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Timblaze(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2020
thesicilian:
There's no global timeline for achievement. We all have separate destinies and missions in life.

1 Like

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by McTobe(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2020
I can relate bro...but keep pushing up if I can break through you will also make it even better than a lot of us...One love
tollyboy5:

Lol, in real life I dont bash ladies o! I respect all ladies. I have this believe that life push people to what they became.
If someone like me people use to see as young prof is like this today.
Then the some olosho in the street might have wanted to become a medical doctor at one point of their life

1 Like

Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
nastyking:
At the the age of 20 what should a young man supposed to have achieved. If you have any advice or life experience to share to the young minds please do.
discovery of yourself andchrist! so sorry very unpopular advise!
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by danvault: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
And they that compare themselves with themselves are not wise...
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by Reex12(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kingof2nations:
if you're a guy in particular a avoid sexual relationship of any kind you may not be able to control or withstand the impact. pursue ya dreams nd watch how things will be falling 4 you easily in life such that friends and colleagues will see you as the luckiest person it's called grace anyway
pls elaborate on the sex part sir
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by meobizy(f): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hitting the age of 20 isn’t enough of an achievement?
Re: At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? by DY1280DY: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2020
20 years old, do what they want to do, like things, do not need to pursue any achievements, because they are still young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.