Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed (42210 Views)

HURIWA Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Comment On Kukah’s Essay / Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP / Kanu Blasts Lai Mohammed Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2020
raybod97:

Madam, Lai Mohammed mentioned her name in his letter so she has to reply. Or when did you hear her talk last? And if you are in her shoe will you keep quiet?
PS: if she keeps quiet she might be tagged by many people for keeping quiet.
#Peace

She should go and have seat.

That's all.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Dong2:

grin grin grin I used to think you have sense
Avoid me then. I don't really care what you think.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2020
These old bastards cannot believe that the young people they oppressed are standing up to them and speaking up. This is just the beginning. More and more we are getting closer to an actual revolution and these vermin will be swept out of Nigeria one day

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Dong2:

Are you sure you are Igbo? Because by speaking up is more like the right way rather than suffering in silence in your own land

Who is suffering?

Nigeria herself is suffering
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Burstit(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2020
wellmax:
Bleep YOU DJ WITCH.

You will never know peace
Na ur lineage go de bleeped: Na ur family no go know peace. animal

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2020
drlateef:
Telling lies to obtain an asylum will never make you succeed where ever you may be hiding. I love the protest. But I hate telling lies to achieve your aims. From 78 dead to 7 people. Why can’t she address her own conflicting information? Who is her paymaster? Someone must be paying you to tell lies. The same thing you accuse Layi Muhammed of doing, you did it too.

The question is who is your paymaster f you think you only speak because you are paid to do so?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Millimann: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:
This Dj switch is nothing but Pro Biafra and Anti Yoruba or The North.
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.

But you failed to point out that the same Ipob people are against Ken Saro Wiwa. So how is she an Ipob? Sometimes you people try to change narratives the way it suits you.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by DrAkpa(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I think it is high time this girl or woman, shut the hell up

Are you the only ENDSARS activist in Nigeria.

I was really disappointed when she tagged Ken Saro Wiwa an activist.

Ken Saro Wiwa is not an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa is an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.

I don't believe u r right on Ken saro wiwa. Please can you elaborate? I want to know the real truth about him. Cheers
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by MightySparrow: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Stop, stop calling him minister of information ...........consider a new name,. minister of misinformation grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Golan007: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Silentgenius:

May the curse of Nigeria be upon you for the ill-timed, ill-informed statement. Because of 30k, BMC funds, you are saying this rubbish

Shut up.

Many of you who cannot even feed yourselves, living in your parents house are often the first to accuse others of receiving money from government, 30k for that matter.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2020
capitalzero:
Djswitch is suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder. Even war journalists don't find it easy.

Don't you mean posttraumatic LYING stress disorder?

grin grin grin
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by od501: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.

"the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" Biko tell me one bit of lie in this statement. So because IPOB says it, nobody else should believe it? Have made your findings to see how true this is? See...you have to be coming in terms with the truth no matter who said it.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by capitalzero: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶t̶r̶a̶u̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶L̶Y̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶?̶

grin grin grin
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Millimann: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2020
od501:

"the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" Biko tell me one bit of lie in this statement. So because IPOB says it, nobody else should believe it? Have made your findings to see how true this is? See...you have to be coming in terms with the truth no matter who said it.

I can bet you he doesn't even know how the name came about. People that find it difficult to read or learn.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

At least he was once an activist.
And that to you is more important than the rubbish he is putting us through right? Whoever did this to the Nigerian youth? How do you guys blindly support apc or even pdp? How do you openly support corruption irrespective of party?
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by mcwilliams7(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Shey they have called you for Dialogue na.
Ode!! That's how you people come to This platform to constitute Nuisance, look at what an Adult Typed here. Most of you are the Reason we are in this Mess with the peanuts you collect from those Bastard's called politicians
reactman:
What is even wrong with this girl self, who is she fighting for , if not for her pocket, people business and livelihood that got destroyed, what is she and her gang doing to help those victims. Instead of her to concentrate on her Dj business, she wants to fight government.Let her check all over the world no one can defeat government, the only solution is dialogue

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Psoul(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

So u expect everyone to recoil back to their shells and sweep the matter under carpet and pretend that all is well wt us?

Not everyone is like u. All of us cannot be cowards at the same time.
So, shut the hell up

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Ezenwa12345(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ken Saro Wiwa is not an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa is an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.
If Truth hurts you , no matter how long you've been hiding it , you must surely spit it some day.. just a reminder that you were originally an anti-truth person

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

To be honest you know little or nothing about Big Ken!!! Of course you are entitled to your opinion and can say anything about him, but greed was far from Wiwa!!! Read transcript of his death speech and understand the tone of the conversation.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Ecosystem4u: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

Shut it already, when virtually every one has seen the deceit and devicive tendencies of this evil gorvenment including you, but you chose to twist the fact to favour those bankrolling you and your cohorts. Tell me what the h*ll you will do with a paltry N30,000 BMC monthly stipend. Is it whorth the propoganda?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Aboki

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Coldie(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Dong2:

Are you sure you are Igbo? Because by speaking up is more like the right way rather than suffering in silence in your own land
How does what she said concern igbo suffering?

Or how does it relate with igbo suffering?

She didn't even mention one single igbo person
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by zeusdgrt(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Foolishness is an office and I can see u are occupying it very well

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2020
od501:

What does it have to do with the endsars protest?
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by privaldo: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Saro Wiwa was one of Nigeria's greatest activist and until you have tangible evidence to prove me wrong don't quote me, please.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by IkemChris(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Who the hell are you
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Franktom247(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2020
The truth is not only sturborn but bitter fun won lenu je dj switch wa gbayi
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by privaldo: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

Verify before ranting online, that is not her account you can compare it to the one on the front page.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

All her social media rubbish are not different from what her ipob village people post on NL.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Prezilittle: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2020
Somethings are beta not said so just shut ur gutter mouth
Juliusmalema:

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Ecosystem4u: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Your ipob sister don prove her 15 dead bodies lies? Even CNN she went to peddle her lies contradicted her lies that they confirmed just one death.

You Igbos are all liars..

You are so pained because you and your cohorts failed in your given assignment to spread falsehood and counter the truth by pitching one people against the other. You dont even know whether your next stipend will come or not cos of your abysmal perfomance here on Nairaland on the end sars issue, you should have known albinitio that the present generation will never allow miscreants like you to manipulate the public and change facts. Why did you collect the job in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency / Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.