Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? (12867 Views)

Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke / Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body / Regret: Never Ever Bleep A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Ikea81: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
emblem2d:
Well one of my beautiful couzin has been making sexual move towards me for some yrs now... Initially i wasn't thinking in that direction, but hey! She seduced me the day i went for screening in her schl(she's in d uni), i didn't knw anybody thr so i stayed with her for 3dys...
The first night nothing happened; we slept on thesame bed tho. Buh the 2nd nyt we both became Hot and we had a sweet romance, it was so hard that she became wet: but we did'nt have sex. Buh since then i can say my relatxnshp with her now has becom a romantic one.
I'm considering going down with her.
What do u think?
Have u had such an xperienc before?

Body no dey know cuz, grown up cuz of opposite sex should never sleep on same bed

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
emblem2d:
bro sincerely i see nothing wrong with daht ok... Its just a way of helping each other coolbro sincerely i see nothing wrong with daht ok... Its just a way of helping each other

After you guys will say you have control over your preeq.

The same way you're eager to bleep your cousin is the same way Tunde was eager to bleep that little girl in his street all because of lack of self control. Not all sex must be sexed.

"he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword"

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Womanizer(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
emblem2d:
I see nothing wrong in having a romantic relaxnshp with ur cousin. It's normal, thousands of people are doing it buh nobody is coming out to say it.

Who are the thousands doing it?

The only place I know that thins is acceptable is in the Arab world!

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by emilfischer(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Crazy.
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
VintageDesigns:
since you already have what you what to do in your mind, so why then did you create this thread again or is your conscience priking you. From the way you type, I am very sure that you have had sex with your cousin countless times already

Exactly my thoughts too. He isn't sounding like someone who's unsure of it or is still contemplating. He has bleeped her, has probably been doing it for long too. However, I think the girl might have mentioned something about it being bad in a random conversation recently which has stirred up this doubt in him.

His story is just a decoy.

8 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Liposure: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
I shall fork anybody but my cousins. I can't mix family with pleasure
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by BadBradley: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
emblem2d:
buh she's been all over me... Each time we talk on the phone she speaks with a romantic nd subtle voice as she would do with her bf.
demonic demented doucherag is what you are

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by LastProphet: 12:11am On Nov 27, 2020
Op you will both regret it when you older and know better. You will be ashamed of yourselves you can take this to the bank
Your father/mother has exactly the same blood with the father/mother of that person, you don't need any advice I swear

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by illicit(m): 3:48am On Nov 27, 2020
Notatribalist:
The only issue here is the formication. In some country cousins are allowed to marry. I have a Malian friend who is happily married to his cousin and nothing happened.

it's an abomination here....
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Shokoloko(f): 4:10am On Nov 27, 2020
Notatribalist:
Is there any law to back this your claim?

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Shokoloko(f): 4:27am On Nov 27, 2020
here you go

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by ElValiente(m): 4:51am On Nov 27, 2020
lefulefu:
wow so u ignorant on this.do a little study on genetics on youtube.dont know if u have any knowledge on history.back in the past in the royal household in england they had this medical problem called hemophila.hemophilia is a situation where ur blood is unable to clot when u get wounded.the defect was common cos they married their cousins.Then In the old Austro-hungarian empire they had what they called the hapsburg jaw.The males in the blood had a sort of latern shaped big jaw that occured cos the haspburg royal family was involved in incest relationship.Apart from physical defect ur child will have genetically defective genes.what that means is ur child will not be healthy as other children and he will be prone to strange illness.Google on incestious offsprings and gain knowlege.Knowledge sets u free cheesy

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Shokoloko(f): 4:57am On Nov 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Karleb(m): 5:15am On Nov 27, 2020
This guy is funny.

Someone told you the truth and you hide his post. cheesy

The fact that something is less likely to occur doesn't mean it will not occur.

Having sex with your cousin makes recessive diseases dominant and these diseases are hereditary, it means the kid will definitely pass it down to their own kids too.

Just read about the havoc incest has caused in royal families.

Incest should be frowned at!

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by TJaguar(m): 5:43am On Nov 27, 2020
You have already made up your mind to bang your cousin
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 27, 2020
lefulefu:
wow so u ignorant on this.do a little study on genetics on youtube.dont know if u have any knowledge on history.back in the past in the royal household in england they had this medical problem called hemophila.hemophilia is a situation where ur blood is unable to clot when u get wounded.the defect was common cos they married their cousins.Then In the old Austro-hungarian empire they had what they called the hapsburg jaw.The males in the blood had a sort of latern shaped big jaw that occured cos the haspburg royal family was involved in incest relationship.Apart from physical defect ur child will have genetically defective genes.what that means is ur child will not be healthy as other children and he will be prone to strange illness.Google on incestious offsprings and gain knowlege.Knowledge sets u free cheesy

God bless you bro. Even the rothschilds and windsor family who were practicing inbreeding to keep the family wealth among their circle knew they had to stop it when they were giving birth to defective children that behave like zombies

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

@OP, you be confirm ELERIBU

Since u see nothing wrong in it...go Bleep her, give am belle, marry her and see how you'll be praised

We're telling you it's not right but u kept on arguing
Since u believe it's good and you've made up ur mind already, why bring it up here?

I guess you'll be happy if the son of ur blood brother impregnates your own daughter
hey man...! Who's talking about pregnancy here? We only catch fun and move on.
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Karleb:
This guy is funny.

Someone told you the truth and you hide his post. cheesy

The fact that something is less likely to occur doesn't mean it will not occur.

Having sex with your cousin makes recessive diseases dominant and these diseases are hereditary, it means the kid will definitely pass it down to their own kids too.

Just read about the havoc incest has caused in royal families.

Incest should be frowned at!
mehn... This is not incest, get it right ok. Besides, nobody is getting prgnt here... We just fvck each other nd love on.
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by DaInferno(m): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2020
emblem2d:
how am i loosed... and how do i need to be watched carefully?
Hey! I'm only saying the fact. You nevr can tell maybe ur sis or bro iz getting down with ur cousin: u nevr can tell.
Pls dn't judge me.
I don't wanna come off as righteous and all holy. but u need this- You're loose with the fact that you see nothing wrong in sleeping with cousins,

You need to be watched carefully, because your kind is more likely to taint the society with such thinking-thats how one man of God said that masturbation is not a sin. but we all know that if you continue masturbating and die,there is just one designation for you as bad as it may sound.

no offense meant,but, When people call you to order, take the advice and work on it, don't claim victim by playing "the don't judge me card". people that see you mess up without advising you will be held in the same guise

And because nobody speaks about sleeping with cousins does not make the act right.There are reasons why we are different from animals. I close this sermongrin with; if you continue sleeping with your cousin and you die without repenting, you'll burn because it's incest is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Uniquekriss(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2020
So many people do it, I know someone who has done it with3of cousins, . Having sex outside marriage is a sin regardless of who you do it with, just that karma comes in different forms.
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by judeolokor(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2020
I know there are people here that will tell you that nothing is wrong with it but bro whether you use condoms or not you are tied to her soul sexually check my post on Facebook pastor Jude Olokor read it I have seen and heard cases ask your self you think you are the only one she uses sexy voices for,it have slept with as much as it is wrong to sleep with her think on the consequences
na wen she get pregnant you go really know wetin you do ur self that stigma will follow u till u go to ur grave but on the spiritual side pls try and flee from fornication
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobodyany1: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Some people here on nairaland are just dullards and myopic nincompoops! Hiding under religion and culture!
Do you know how many people in the Bible married their cousins? Jacob did! Okay let me ask you all a question! The children of Israel are made up of 12tribes which came from 12brothers... How did you think they multiplied? Of course they married each other!
Culture fanatics should know that their ancestors married themselves to preserve their language and tradition!
Please and please can we be less hypocritical in life? Twill be helpful...

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by GodWrites: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2020
You're already banging her... But remember that inbreeding exist, and you'll regret this stupidity later in life. Better withdraw now!

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Bigseven(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2020
emblem2d:
buh she's been all over me... Each time we talk on the phone she speaks with a romantic nd subtle voice as she would do with her bf.
the same way your children will be all over your brother's children then they will bleep emselves then you'll understand how goes.. Karma no dey lie.. You can reap mango if you sow water melon. Shebi you know?

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by legionISproteus: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2020
emblem2d:
Well one of my beautiful couzin has been making sexual move towards me for some yrs now... Initially i wasn't thinking in that direction, but hey! She seduced me the day i went for screening in her schl(she's in d uni), i didn't knw anybody thr so i stayed with her for 3dys...
The first night nothing happened; we slept on thesame bed tho. Buh the 2nd nyt we both became Hot and we had a sweet romance, it was so hard that she became wet: but we did'nt have sex. Buh since then i can say my relatxnshp with her now has becom a romantic one.
I'm considering going down with her.
What do u think?
Have u had such an xperienc before?
I would bang her if I were you. If you don't do this now, both of you will regret later
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Goldmaxx(f): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Nobodyany1:
Some people here on nairaland are just dullards and myopic nincompoops! Hiding under religion and culture!
Do you know how many people in the Bible married their cousins? Jacob did! Okay let me ask you all a question! The children of Israel are made up of 12tribes which came from 12brothers... How did you think they multiplied? Of course they married each other!
Culture fanatics should know that their ancestors married themselves to preserve their language and tradition!
Thanks for pointing out to this... inasmuch as I won't do that, but I see a lot of misinformed people here.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Ayandokun2000: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2020
emblem2d:
hey man...! Who's talking about pregnancy here? We only catch fun and move on.

Introduce her to ur immediate family members that you're having an affair with her and see how you'll be praised and hailed okay?

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Ayandokun2000: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2020
Nobodyany1:

You're a perfect example of people that turns the Bible upside down, are u a true Christian?

What's old testament?
What's new testament?

I guess u should go to ur pastor and ask for proper mentorship

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Ayandokun2000: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
Thanks for pointing out to this... inasmuch as I won't do that, but I see a lot of misinformed people here.

Are you a Christian?
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Goldmaxx(f): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Are you a Christian?
what does that have to do with anything?
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Ayandokun2000: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
what does that have to do with anything?

It has to do with your response to the guy who's quoting the scripture

Are you a Christmas... Yes or no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram / Busty Bride Flaunts Her Gigantic Boobs In Racy Wedding Dress, Media React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.