Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? (12522 Views)

Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke / Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body / Regret: Never Ever Bleep A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Goldmaxx(f): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

It has to do with your response to the guy who's quoting the scripture

Are you a Christmas... Yes or no?
you're just being sentimental here, nothing else.
I was emphasizing on how Nigerians attach religion to everything without being reasonable.
The guy I quoted made some salient points and that's what I captured, nothing else.
I wouldn't sleep with my cousin or support that.
Go and ingest my comments. Gracias!!
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Ayandokun2000: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
you're just being sentimental here, nothing else.
I was emphasizing on how Nigerians attach religion to everything without being reasonable.
The guy I quoted made some salient points and that's what I captured, nothing else.
I wouldn't sleep with my cousin or support that.
Go and ingest my comments. Gracias!!

Salient point?

Hope you know the difference between old and new testament sha....a word is enough for the f***

GRACIAS
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Silentgroper(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2020
Ikea81:

Body no dey know cuz, grown up cuz of opposite sex should never sleep on same bed
doesnt seem like dat 4 everyone. Some of us do sleep on d same bed wit our grown up cuz, even move around naked/semi naked around dem.. I mean, ur female cuz are literally ur sister.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Goldmaxx(f): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Salient point?

Hope you know the difference between old and new testament sha....a word is enough for the [/b]f***[b]

GRACIAS
and you're using the F-word.
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Wittyglam(f): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2020
You know this is not right in our culture. Already you're sane correct her. You should talk to her about this.
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Ayandokun2000: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
and you're using the F-word.

That "F" you're seeing there is not for "f_ck" but for "fool"

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by engrchykae(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2020
illicit:

U are the man

Take charge

Tell her it's not suppose to be, and mean it

But if u can't do the above remember that karma is funny....
don't mind him,woman are not held responsible for such sins,men are held responsible.
He can sell his birthright if he likes,what we do in life echoes in eternity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Salient point?

Hope you know the difference between old and new testament sha....a word is enough for the f***

GRACIAS

But when it comes to tithes paying, Old Testament would be relevant
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by chrizzyace: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2020
emblem2d:
Well one of my beautiful couzin has been making sexual move towards me for some yrs now... Initially i wasn't thinking in that direction, but hey! She seduced me the day i went for screening in her schl(she's in d uni), i didn't knw anybody thr so i stayed with her for 3dys...
The first night nothing happened; we slept on thesame bed tho. Buh the 2nd nyt we both became Hot and we had a sweet romance, it was so hard that she became wet: but we did'nt have sex. Buh since then i can say my relatxnshp with her now has becom a romantic one.
I'm considering going down with her.
What do u think?
Have u had such an xperienc before?

I don’t understand why you’re coming here to seeking validation for this nonsense!! You already know what you’re about getting involved in is morally and spiritually wrong!!! Yet you come here to ask people on what to do. Better back off!!! And stop every feelings or emotions you’re gradually growing for her.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by JJmubby: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Your Choice
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Ayandokun2000: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

But when it comes to tithes paying, Old Testament would be relevant

Are you saying the Bible doesn't emphasize paying of tithes in the new testament?

What does Hebrew 7:5 say?
Go read Luke 18:12

If you need more mentorship...go meet ur pastor. I'm just tired of all these fake Christians quoting me
And you can also proceed to marry your cousin grin.... it's your choice
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Are you saying the Bible doesn't emphasize paying of tithes in the new testament?

What does Hebrew 7:5 say?
Go read Luke 18:12

If you need more mentorship...go meet ur pastor. I'm just tired of all these fake Christians quoting me
And you can also proceed to marry your cousin grin.... it's your choice

Original Christian, sorry o! You clarified correctly and ended with an insult.
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Ayandokun2000: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

Original Christian, sorry o! You clarified correctly and ended with an insult.

I no talk say I holy (I dey bleep wella grin) but I know what is right and wrong

May God deliver us all cheesy

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nobodyany1:
Some people here on nairaland are just dullards and myopic nincompoops! Hiding under religion and culture!
Do you know how many people in the Bible married their cousins? Jacob did! Okay let me ask you all a question! The children of Israel are made up of 12tribes which came from 12brothers... How did you think they multiplied? Of course they married each other!
Culture fanatics should know that their ancestors married themselves to preserve their language and tradition!
Please and please can we be less hypocritical in life? Twill be helpful...
so cos bible said a group of ppl slept with their cousins and sisters it is ok to sleep with ur blood siblings abi? cheesy i bet if the bible said ppl were sleeping with animals it will be ok to have sex with animals as well cos bible said it cheesy.see how we tend to behave like zombies when it comes to religion.Medical sciences has shown that having children through inbreeding is detrimental to human growth.You end up having slowpoke looking children with weak immunity and sometimes with physical defects.The defects and diseases will keep on manifesting in your bloodline and getting worse as ur children keep on inbreeding with each other.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
omohz:

God bless you bro. Even the rothschilds and windsor family who were practicing inbreeding to keep the family wealth among their circle knew they had to stop it when they were giving birth to defective children that behave like zombies
many nigerians dont know the consequence of incest.anyway we are ignorant of some many things cheesy.there some ppl sometimes i see behaving like !mbeciles and sometimes i tend to wonder if they are not a product of inbreeding.I believe incest is getting high in nigeria cos the rate u hear stories of some nigerian fathers having sex with their dauthers and impregnating them is getting alarming.There was story i saw here some days ago about a nigerian father who got his two teenage dauthers pregnant and when he was asked why he did it he said their mom left him and he couldnt hold himself and hence had to do it with the two girls.Those ones will now give birth to !mbecile looking kids who might be afflicted with different ailments .On the issue of cousin sex its a rising trend in naija.On guy told me then how his girlfriend confessed to him that she had aborted three times for her cousin.said she confessed it when they were both trying to come out clean about their past cheesy.Paddy man said he had to codedly break up with her cheesy.Anyway op says he wears a condom when he is doing it with his cousin.Lets hope op fixes the condom well b4 doing it with the cousin cheesy.But the sexual act he is doing with the cousin would guilt him and both the cousin later in life though.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Shokoloko(f): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nobodyany1:
Some people here on nairaland are just dullards and myopic nincompoops! Hiding under religion and culture!
Do you know how many people in the Bible married their cousins? Jacob did! Okay let me ask you all a question! The children of Israel are made up of 12tribes which came from 12brothers... How did you think they multiplied? Of course they married each other!
Culture fanatics should know that their ancestors married themselves to preserve their language and tradition!
Please and please can we be less hypocritical in life? Twill be helpful...

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Rrchrd(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
lefulefu:
some ppl will be bashing rednecks in america for doing incest but then incest is now very common in naija.if someone dey nack im cousin then he can easily nack im story.there was one thread about an 18 yr old guy who impregnated his younger sister in kogi state some days ago.
very weird & diabolical bro

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Bizibi(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
GOFRONT:
Going by Op's write up, I dey suspect two cousins for my street already.....

Infact they must have gone very far by now....

Well, I want to stand on Op's topic to ask if it also Ok for me to straff my young sexy Niece.........Niece be open legs in her short gown whenever she balance infront of my Car as we drive through the Haille Selassie Street.....Uncle head go begin to bang. I go soon cane her with a sugarcane.....After then, her mama go come comot her from my place.......
hmmmm....
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by dederocs(m): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
All the kings in Great britain, and Saudi Arabia marry their cousins, to keep the throne in the bloodline...messed up world, kinky mofos.
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
legionISproteus:
I would bang her if I were you. If you don't do this now, both of you will regret later
i hear u sa! grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Karleb(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
lefulefu2:
many nigerians dont know the consequence of incest.anyway we are ignorant of some many things cheesy.there some ppl sometimes i see behaving like !mbeciles and sometimes i tend to wonder if they are not a product of inbreeding.I believe incest is getting high in nigeria cos the rate u hear stories of some nigerian fathers having sex with their dauthers and impregnating them is getting alarming.There was story i saw here some days ago about a nigerian father who got his two teenage dauthers pregnant and when he was asked why he did it he said their mom left him and he couldnt hold himself and hence had to do it with the two girls.Those ones will now give birth to !mbecile looking kids who might be afflicted with different ailments .On the issue of cousin sex its a rising trend in naija.On guy told me then how his girlfriend confessed to him that she had aborted three times for her cousin.said she confessed it when they were both trying to come out clean about their past cheesy.Paddy man said he had to codedly break up with her cheesy.Anyway op says he wears a condom when he is doing it with his cousin.Lets hope op fixes the condom well b4 doing it with the cousin cheesy.But the sexual act he is doing with the cousin would guilt him and both the cousin later in life though.

Bros, I swear you get time.

Aside the genetic effects, how moral is sleeping with one's cousins? That shiit is wrong!

These ones have already made up their minds but for those that are contemplating it, know this.

Incest is wrong!
Sexual affair between cousins is incest!
It's inbreeding. Scientifically and morally, it is wrong!

Fine, some cultures allows it. It still doesn't make it right. Some cultures allow cannibalism, remember?

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Erojepromise(f): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
risky risky
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
A frnd told me his cousin's pussy iz damn swit mehn wink i think u guyz shuld jst give it a try nd thank me latr cool
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Karleb:

Bros, I swear you get time.

Aside the genetic effects, how moral is sleeping with one's cousins? That shiit is wrong!

These ones have already made up their minds but for those that are contemplating it, know this.

Incest is wrong!
Sexual affair between cousins is incest!
It's inbreeding. Scientifically and morally, it is wrong!

Fine, some cultures allows it. It still doesn't make it right. Some cultures allow cannibalism, remember?

Yea some cultures approve of cannibalism but cannibalism morally and scientically is not ideal.Anyone can google on the effect of cannibalism on the island kuru tribe and how it affected them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Karleb(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
lefulefu2:
Yea some cultures approve of cannibalism but cannibalism morally and scientically is not ideal.Anyone can google on the effect of cannibalism on the island kuru tribe and how it affected them.

That's what I'm saying.

Some culture allows cannibalism.
In a particular African country, youths have to drink their elders sperm to ascertain that they are now a man.

But all these are wrong! Very wrong!!

...and should be frowned at.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Erojepromise(f): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
emblem2d:
Hey man! That's nt incest. Incase u dnt knw leh me t, an incestuos relaxnsh is one btw d membr of a family with same parent or father to daughert nd mother to son. U hear me??
Relxnshp btw cousins are normal: be it sexual or whatever.
U betr get it into ur skull.
it's incest because you are related by blood okay isn't your cousin your relative? jeez you need education on incestuous relationship and it effects.... ignorance is a disease

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Erojepromise(f): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Karleb:

That's what I'm saying.

Some culture allows cannibalism.
In a particular African country, youths have to drink their elders sperm to ascertain that they are now a man.

But all these are wrong! Very wrong!!

...and should be frowned at.
that African country, do they also engage in homosexual activities and those who don't participate are seen as strange.? l am curious l believe l have an article on that just can't remember
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Darkerberry: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
I don't think it can really be labelled as incest though but of all other available fine and beautiful ladies' honey pot all around and not hard to get these days.. why chose to lick from your own cousin's pot U no wan expand and break new grounds

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Shokoloko(f): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
emblem2d:
Hey man! That's nt incest. Incase u dnt knw leh me tell, an incestuos relaxnsh is one btw d membr of a family with same parent or father to daughert nd mother to son. U hear me??
Relxnshp btw cousins are normal: be it sexual or whatever.
U betr get it into ur skull.

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shokoloko:

Yea these are the physical defects quite.To be honest i have seen some of these physical features on some children in nigeria.Incest happens in naija on a regular basis though we tend to hide it unlike whites who dont hide their own.This is why we tend to think incest does not happen in nigeria but it does.At least op is proof that incest is a common practice though hidden in naija plus stories we hear of fathers impregnating their teenage daughters.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Mrscarter(f): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
emblem2d:
Well one of my beautiful couzin has been making sexual move towards me for some yrs now... Initially i wasn't thinking in that direction, but hey! She seduced me the day i went for screening in her schl(she's in d uni), i didn't knw anybody thr so i stayed with her for 3dys...
The first night nothing happened; we slept on thesame bed tho. Buh the 2nd nyt we both became Hot and we had a sweet romance, it was so hard that she became wet: but we did'nt have sex. Buh since then i can say my relatxnshp with her now has becom a romantic one.
What do u think?

That's disgusting.
That's your parents siblings children.
Almost close enuff to be brother's n sisters undecided
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
emblem2d:
What do u think?
So many have done it especially while starting out. But you both be grown ups now and should desist from such act. Makes things awkward when there's a family get together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Pregnant For My Sister's Husband / 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) / See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.