Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? (12519 Views)

Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke / Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body / Regret: Never Ever Bleep A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Notatribalist(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
emblem2d:
Well one of my beautiful couzin has been making sexual move towards me for some yrs now... Initially i wasn't thinking in that direction, but hey! She seduced me the day i went for screening in her schl(she's in d uni), i didn't knw anybody thr so i stayed with her for 3dys...
The first night nothing happened; we slept on thesame bed tho. Buh the 2nd nyt we both became Hot and we had a sweet romance, it was so hard that she became wet: but we did'nt have sex. Buh since then i can say my relatxnshp with her now has becom a romantic one.
I'm considering going down with her.
What do u think?
Have u had such an xperienc before?
In Mali cousins are allowed to marry..But formication is sin shall. That's the only problem here.
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Notatribalist(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
illicit:
See ehn, do u know that u will one day have kids....

And that they will also have cousins

Ur unborn children will also be fuckkked by ur sibling's unborn kids....
The only issue here is the formication. In some country cousins are allowed to marry. I have a Malian friend who is happily married to his cousin and nothing happened.
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
no go impregnate ur cousin make una no go born freak of nature

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by jojofola: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Pervs here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Notatribalist:
The only issue here is the formication. In some country cousins are allowed to marry. I have a Malian friend who is happily married to his cousin and nothing happened.
its the children produced from such union that suffers not the parents.Ur malian friend high chance the children wey im go produce go get defective gene or physical defects and the thing will continue in the blood line.Any person doing incest and making kids is ignorantly tainting his or her bloodline

12 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Notatribalist:
In Mali cousins are allowed to marry..But formication is sin shall. That's the only problem here.
u mean first cousins?
cousins pulled apart from family generations are allowed to marry in some countries but first cousins??..hmm i never hear that one.marrying ur cousin is like marrying ur blood sister or mother

7 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Notatribalist(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
lefulefu:
its the children produced from such union that suffers not the parents.Ur malian friend high chance the children wey im go produce go get defective gene or physical defects and the thing will continue in the blood line.Any person doing incest and making kids is ignorantly tainting his or her bloodline
Is there any law to back this your claim?
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Notatribalist:
The only issue here is the formication. .
fornication is not even the issue.there are medical complications that come from having incestious offsprings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Rrchrd(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Two kinds of people I can't have an affair with; my relatives & married women

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Notatribalist:
Is there any law to back this your claim?
wow so u ignorant on this.do a little study on genetics on youtube.dont know if u have any knowledge on history.back in the past in the royal household in england they had this medical problem called hemophila.hemophilia is a situation where ur blood is unable to clot when u get wounded.the defect was common cos they married their cousins.Then In the old Austro-hungarian empire they had what they called the hapsburg jaw.The males in the blood had a sort of latern shaped big jaw that occured cos the haspburg royal family was involved in incest relationship.Apart from physical defect ur child will have genetically defective genes.what that means is ur child will not be healthy as other children and he will be prone to strange illness.Google on incestious offsprings and gain knowlege.Knowledge sets u free cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Rrchrd:
Two kinds of people I can't have an affair with;
my relatives & married women
some ppl will be bashing rednecks in america for doing incest but then incest is now very common in naija.if someone dey nack im cousin then he can easily nack im story.there was one thread about an 18 yr old guy who impregnated his younger sister in kogi state some days ago.
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
sex with cousin and sex with olosho in the brothel which of them is better?
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Karleb(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
No matter how sweet it is, sex with your cousin is wrong.
It's incest.
...and incest has nothing to do with religion.

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Karleb:
No matter how sweet it is, sex with your cousin is wrong.

It's incest.

...and incest has nothing to do with religion.
Hey man! That's nt incest. Incase u dnt knw leh me tell, an incestuos relaxnsh is one btw d membr of a family with same parent or father to daughert nd mother to son. U hear me??
Relxnshp btw cousins are normal: be it sexual or whatever.
U betr get it into ur skull.
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by moorevic(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Thats the right question
chatinent:
How old is your madness?
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by DaInferno(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
emblem2d:
I see nothing wrong in having a romantic relaxnshp with ur cousin. It's normal, thousands of people are doing it buh nobody is coming out to say it.
you're loose, and need to be watched carefully!

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
xperiencelove:
And you want to intentionally kill the plans of God for your life at the age of 22yrs!
[/s]which mumu God be that one? The Gods have left us to fare for ourselves
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
DaInferno:
you're loose, and need to be watched carefully!
how am i loosed... and how do i need to be watched carefully?
Hey! I'm only saying the fact. You nevr can tell maybe ur sis or bro iz getting down with ur cousin: u nevr can tell.
Pls dn't judge me.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
This one no well, you no need to worry yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
This one no well, you no need to worry yourself.
pardon! are u with me?coolwink
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by anodereven(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
emblem2d:
Well one of my beautiful couzin has been making sexual move towards me for some yrs now... Initially i wasn't thinking in that direction, but hey! She seduced me the day i went for screening in her schl(she's in d uni), i didn't knw anybody thr so i stayed with her for 3dys...
The first night nothing happened; we slept on thesame bed tho. Buh the 2nd nyt we both became Hot and we had a sweet romance, it was so hard that she became wet: but we did'nt have sex. Buh since then i can say my relatxnshp with her now has becom a romantic one.
What do u think?
Do you know you are an automatic fool?
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by anodereven(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
emblem2d:
I see nothing wrong in having a romantic relaxnshp with ur cousin. It's normal, thousands of people are doing it buh nobody is coming out to say it.

May you never see how foolish you are if yes you will be ashamed of this comment

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
No I haven't. Isn't it weird to lay with members of the family and relatives.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by lascos912(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
It happened in my family.

the lady got pregnant and delivered it,the child is now in polytechnic but the lady has gone far away it's now going to 17 years have seen her last.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
anodereven:

Do you know you are an automatic fool?
dominique rule 2
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Twelfthman: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Its abomination.
You better don't move from grace to grass.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Pancakeey(f): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
emblem2d:
bro sincerely i see nothing wrong with daht ok... Its just a way of helping each other coolbro sincerely i see nothing wrong with daht ok... Its just a way of helping each other
If you see nothing wrong in it why are you bringing the matter here?

It’s because you know it’s wrong that’s why you brought it here

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by ChikezieU(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
emblem2d:
buh she's been all over me... Each time we talk on the phone she speaks with a romantic nd subtle voice as she would do with her bf.
because that's what you want to hear...
you will understand how foolish you really are when you succumb

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Ayandokun2000: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
emblem2d:
how am i loosed... and how do i need to be watched carefully?
Hey! I'm only saying the fact. You nevr can tell maybe ur sis or bro iz getting down with ur cousin: u nevr can tell.
Pls dn't judge me.

@OP, you be confirm ELERIBU

Since u see nothing wrong in it...go Bleep her, give am belle, marry her and see how you'll be praised

We're telling you it's not right but u kept on arguing
Since u believe it's good and you've made up ur mind already, why bring it up here?

I guess you'll be happy if the son of ur blood brother impregnates your own daughter

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
emblem2d:
What do u think?
Guy, I will kill myself if u dont fück her !!! Make widen that pussie. No mercy. Ride the remaining spark of your life away. Something must kill a mangrin
Re: Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? by ITbomb(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wait o

No one is talking about sinful pre-marital sex anymore, they are now talking about whether it is ok to fvrk olosho, married women or cousins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity / Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.