Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend (54788 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by caylakays: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
U dey try to Even date and spend on d virgin gal
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Admin of this page should please BAN me for life from this page, I'm getting over tired seeing this type of rubbish post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Break the hymen already angry
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by apatheticme(f): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

As usual with Nigerian men and their entitlement mentality, you believe you must have the first slice of the cake aka deflower the precious virgin otherwise you lose out of the relationship. And as expected, your fellow entitled eediots will advise you accordingly.

Read this well. The hymen isn't for you. Deflowering her isn't your job. That job is meant for her husband and since you're not that, all I see is a selfish guy who is lusting after a young girl. You don't love her if your most concerning thoughts is about what would happen to her virginity when you're not there so delete that claim.

You have been advised and since you're young and impressionable, I know what your final decision will be.

I only pity the foolish girl who thinks having sex with you is a proof of love. She should know better.

Best comment I've seen here in a while!

So refreshingly honest! God bless you for this.

3 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by KingAlabi: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Xchristain:

This is the best advice OP..If u truly Love her you won't disvirgin her, instead you'd advice her to keep it for her husband (which could be you).

The problem with teens is that y'all think sex is the ultimate show of love but in reality protecting your partner against all moral vices is the true show of Love.

Sex is over rated oh

I don't really see it as a honour to marry a virgin as a wife

I just don't want a borehole and I am good.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Drizzy5001(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bros. Na u Sabi at 21 u dey dash pesin daughter cash, where do u work? Both of you are still kids anyway. grin
Just face ya study for now.
Una never mature yet. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Osusu317(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Guy Bleep are well and make sure she squirts.

Word of advice; Never start fucking a virgin raw because your penis might end up peeling, so start with a condom and end it raw........

But still on still you will be very shocked when you finally enter and discover river Niger inside a virgin....
Never trust a girl eps the range of 18-25 claiming virginity, they are the worst set of liers after your Minister of information......

I know it will all end in tears bro, Xo congrats on your way to destruction,frustration and finally suicide. Because this kind of useless love always end up with one of the party drinking sniper...and am sure you're the one to drink that sniper.

For my word of advice bro, plz do well to patronize my sniper (Atapiapia) business very active and effective.
Crazy mofus everywhere

6 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by KingAlabi: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Break the hymen already angry
cheesy
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Ademoore07(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
luminouz:
grin...

This dude is funny. You wanna wait till she graduates? Well, just know this, once she enters school lasan, she ain't yours anymore,whether virgin or not.

Make ya peace with it.
You are the funny dude here. You think all ladies are the same. I met a young virgin lady in 2013 precisely at unical while i was observing my postgraduate studies there. She will be observing her final exams once ASUU strike had been called off. Though, i proposed to her 3 years ago. She's currently 26 and still a virgin. She gave me one strict condition that no sex until we both married. She mean her word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by johnhood(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Truvel:
Op, I'm Not Trying To Push U To Do Things U Don't Want To Do. If U Want To Wait 4 Her Or U Want Her To Wait 4 U B4 U Graduate 4rm Sch. 1. She Would Be Deflowered By Anoda Guy 2. She Might Get Pregnant 4 Anoda Guy B4 Ur Return 4rm Sch. 3. Anoda Guy Would Marry Her B4 U Return Too. 4. She Would Lose Interest In U B4 U Return. Yes. Mark My Word. My 2nd Advice Is Dat If U Are Not Comfortable Or U See Dat Has A Burden 4 U Because Of Sch. Just 4get Abt Her Total & Consentrate On Ur Sch. Until U Finish Ur Sch, U Can Look 4 A Wife To Marry. Her Chance Of Waiting 4 U To Graduate Is 2%. Just 4get It, Anoda Guy Would Take Her B4 U Return. Dat's D Ugly Truth.
Don't be offended did you and capital letter have any problem..
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by tayooluwole: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wait until the opportunity pass you by...
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ademoore07:
You are the funny dude here. You think all ladies are the same. I met a young virgin lady in 2013 precisely at unical while i was observing my postgraduate studies there. She will be observing her final exams once ASUU strike had been called off. Though, i proposed to her 3 years ago. She's currently 26 and still a virgin. She gave me one strict condition that no sex until we both married. She mean her word.
Am I that funny? Sorry oh......

1. You met her in school,not before she entered and if she is the strictly religious type and knows you are serious, she could stay. Ladies like her are few.
2. She is still a virgin? How dafuq did you know that? You checked yourself or believed her
words? She could be...but be very sure....

One love

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by johnhood(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kobicove:
Whatever you do don't get the girl pregnant and fuçk up her life undecided
Simple and plain advice.
Best advice

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by kambili999(f): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
KingAlabi:

@ bolded

We are in 2020 for fvck sake angry

OK.

We are in 2020. So what should happen now
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Lawsaite: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lolz, what are these children doing near love? grin
Op if this isn't a joke, know it that you guys are just infatuated, nothing like love there. As for you, work towards your future. Stop following woman like this at this early age

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Adebami895:
Nairalanders!!! I Need Your Advice Please

Good day, my fellow nairalanders. permit me for the blunders, this is just the way I can put it.

I have this pretty and honest girl am currently dating, she is 18 while am 21. We have been dating for 8 months now. My parents knows her and her family knows me as well except her dad. She is really into me and I love her dearly too. I have been in relationships but this current relationship seem to be different because I have never been in love to this extent. Despite the richer and well to do guys disturbing her for relationships she still stick to me.

Although I never make her lack anything even when she never requested for it. she loves me so much that she can’t do without texting and calling me daily, sometimes she even tells me to send a selfie of my self so that she can see my face. This girl is just one of a kind and God knows I truly love her and I will love to marry her if things continue this way. She runs a small business online and am even planing to surprise her with some cash next year to make the business grow. I love it when a lady is hustling.

The problem am having right now is that she is a Virgin, We normally engage in pre-intimacy, although am not satisfied with that, but since I truly love her I just have to wait till she is ready. So recently she finally told me that she is ready to get disvirgined. We have already make a date for that and I have already make plans on booking a 5 star hotel room to make it special and memorable.

I started having second taught this morning that I should not disvirgin her yet because I will be leaving for school next year to further my education while she will start processing admission to gain entry into tertiary institution of her choice, with this reason I felt if I got her disvirgined she might meet some bad peers that will make her engage in some sort of negativity and definitely she might become a hoe or she might be craving for sex while am not with her, but i felt if she is still is still a Virgin she will have my fear in her heart and be for me only.

Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.

NA SMALL PIKIN YOU AND THE GIRL BE
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by EduBrazil1991(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
A living testimony..
After just one semester oo
Low waist boys in AAU Ekpoma finished everything.
De guy even sink bore hole there.
Na de remainder I con later chop.

What am I saying, blow her now now now now.
Tomorrow morning sef

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by InvertedHammer: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Adebami895:

Good day, my fellow nairalanders. permit me for the blunders, this is just the way I can put it.

I have this pretty and honest girl am currently dating, she is 18 while am 21. We have been dating for 8 months now. My parents knows her and her family knows me as well except her dad. She is really into me and I love her dearly too. I have been in relationships but this current relationship seem to be different because I have never been in love to this extent. Despite the richer and well to do guys disturbing her for relationships she still stick to me.

Although I never make her lack anything even when she never requested for it. she loves me so much that she can’t do without texting and calling me daily, sometimes she even tells me to send a selfie of my self so that she can see my face. This girl is just one of a kind and God knows I truly love her and I will love to marry her if things continue this way. She runs a small business online and am even planing to surprise her with some cash next year to make the business grow. I love it when a lady is hustling.

The problem am having right now is that she is a Virgin, We normally engage in pre-intimacy, although am not satisfied with that, but since I truly love her I just have to wait till she is ready. So recently she finally told me that she is ready to get disvirgined. We have already make a date for that and I have already make plans on booking a 5 star hotel room to make it special and memorable.

I started having second taught this morning that I should not disvirgin her yet because I will be leaving for school next year to further my education while she will start processing admission to gain entry into tertiary institution of her choice, with this reason I felt if I got her disvirgined she might meet some bad peers that will make her engage in some sort of negativity and definitely she might become a hoe or she might be craving for sex while am not with her, but i felt if she is still is still a Virgin she will have my fear in her heart and be for me only.

Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.
/
Future lamentations loading...

/
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Adebami895:

It ain't easy being a virgin. Talk more keeping one for a fuckaround.

When you get to school,will you be able to not fvck at least a single pussy??
If YES,let her be. She will wait for you.
If NO,fvck and forget.
Remember, you're already exposing her into the world of immorality.

She's just 18, kai

Everything is now about sex.

And you said you guys are onto school undecided undecided
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Ademoore07(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
luminouz:
Am I that funny? Sorry oh......

1. You met her in school,not before she entered and if she is the strictly religious type and knows you are serious, she could stay. Ladies like her are few.
2. She is still a virgin? How dafuq did you know that? You checked yourself or believed her
words? She could be...but be very sure....

One love
Your second statement though. We still meet, took bathe in the bathroom together. So what elso do u wanna know?
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by johnhood(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Osusu317:

Word of advice; Never start fucking a virgin raw because your penis might end up peeling, so start with a condom and end it raw........

But still on still you will be very shocked when you finally enter and discover river Niger inside a virgin....
Never trust a girl eps the range of 18-25 claiming virginity, they are the worst set of liers after your Minister of information......

I know it will all end in tears bro, Xo congrats on your way to destruction,frustration and finally suicide. Because this kind of useless love always end up with one of the party drinking sniper...and am sure you're the one to drink that sniper.

For my word of advice bro, plz do well to patronize my sniper (Atapiapia) business very active and effective.
Crazy mofus everywhere
Buhari! Buhari!
What have you done?
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by xtervaganza(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
grim33:
Don’t worry...
sharper guys go help you do the deed.
Advice fire.
no mind the mumu.

Naira Marley don say Dido Lobo. So what the hell are you waiting for

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by PDJT: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Osusu317:

Crazy mofus everywhere

-No KY Jelly lubricant or similar products in Nigeria?
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Adebami895:

I must educate u abit. A gal doesn’t keep her virginity because of a guy, she keeps it because of herself or her God meaning her faith.

So when such gal tells u she’s ready she will do it with or without u whenever she is ready unless it’s cos of her faith then it’s quite different and a much stronger reason most times.

If she’s the type a bad boy can get he will get her whether she’s a Virgin or not. If she’s not the type the bad boy is on his own. Period!

5 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ademoore07:
Your second statement though. We still meet, took bathe in the bathroom together. So what elso do u wanna know?
I have said my own bro. Figure the rest our yourself
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by johnhood(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
(Clears throat) Ụmụnne na ụmụnna biko let me ask deflowering a girl is it an achievement?

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by excanny: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
B4 u come back from school, sharp guys go don help u tear the Toto. grin as u no get sense.

Pls forget that thought of giving her cash for business, it will surely end in tears.

Bleep what u can, because she disappears. Keep ur money for ur future.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by kingxsamz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin grin This guy sha...
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by uyogabie(f): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
What if she gets pregnant? Are you ready to shoulder the responsibility or you ruin the girl's future?

4 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by maxiuc(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
You better disvirgin her

Disvirgin her ooooooooh

Else you will be left with the guilt of not making her a woman enough
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Genea(f): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Adebami895:

don’t...
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by 9gel(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chie, Nairaland Don suffer for yeye talks oh..
Tufiakwa
Adebami895:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him / My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.