Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend (54772 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by johnhood(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:

OPINIONLESS OPINION.

BY THE WAY DID I MENTIONED YOUR NAME IN THE TROLL?
Nope. Carry you wahala dey go
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by ProphetM0hammad: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ademoore07:
You should understand the fact that our intimacy talks are not meant to be discuss on social platforms. It is just immature.
Who is asking you about that?
However if it's based on her words and expressions only, you might be in for a surprise.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
°°°

My friend is about to make the same mistake, sleep with a guy she has only met once even after keeping herself while in a one year relationship....

Guys with the mentality of I must enter first to lay claim, bullshit...

3 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Bobxin: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

As usual with Nigerian men and their entitlement mentality, you believe you must have the first slice of the cake aka deflower the precious virgin otherwise you lose out of the relationship. And as expected, your fellow entitled eediots will advise you accordingly.

Read this well. The hymen isn't for you. Deflowering her isn't your job. That job is meant for her husband and since you're not that, all I see is a selfish guy who is lusting after a young girl. You don't love her if your most concerning thoughts is about what would happen to her virginity when you're not there so delete that claim.

You have been advised and since you're young and impressionable, I know what your final decision will be.

I only pity the foolish girl who thinks having sex with you is a proof of love. She should know better.

How many ladies go into marriage as a virgin?
Someone who doesn't even worth it will still disvirgine her before marriage.
Only 5% are disvirgined by their husband.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by 1Gospelblog(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
HELLO BRO FOR THINGS TO BE BETTER FOR YOU NOW AND IN THE FUTURE, DON'T ENGAGE IN PRE MATURE SEX WITH HER, ITS FORNICATION, GOD FORBIDS ANYONE WHO INDUDGE IN SUCH. GO TO SCHOOL, ADVICE HER TO KEEP HER SELF FOR YOU, OR WHO EVER WILL BE HER HUSBAND. REFRAIN FROM EVERY OTHER PROFANE ADVICE HERE. THANKS GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU HEED TO THIS ADVICE.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Meteng: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Uzomacharles:
I will advice you to leave her if you really want to marry her....

What is yours is yours...

Who can't stay doesn't worth staying...

If you open the gate then comot, everybody go wan enter when u no dey...
Rubbish. Even with Araldite, super glue, electric siren padlock, even magun sef, guys go still enter. No be vaginal again?
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Uzomacharles: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Meteng:
Rubbish. Even with Araldite, super glue, electric siren padlock, even magun sef, guys go still enter. No be vaginal again?

So?
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
overlord77:

Apparently, you reason from with your ass.
Inasmuch as I wouldn't wanna comment on this, I had to cos of your silly advice. Saying if he doesn't do it another guy would, is it his property or am I missing something. Get her pregnant you say? did you read the part he said the girl wants to go to school too? You want him to halt the girl's life ambition for a few minutes of pleasure?

We youths are something else these days. All guys and babes talk about is s3x round the clock. I know some ladies that are over 28yrs old and still virgins. What's this obsession about being the first?

OP focus on your life and what you can achieve before you are 30yrs. These days, we have young graduate that are 21(not to spite you as it may not entirely be your fault). Not (deflowering) a girl will not kill you. I had my first s3x after NYSC orientation camp and didnt die.
U Reason With Ur Ass Too Cuz, U Lack Manner Of Approach. I Didn't Read D Part. I Said So Because Since Both Of Dem Av Good Intention 4 Each Other. I Said So Again So Dat He Won't Lose Her To Anoda Guy. However, It's His Choice. Atimes In Life U Av To Make Sacrifices To Get Something U Cherish.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

So what about her own education in all this your advise??

She Will Get Her Own Too. If He Truly Loves Her, He Will Help Her. Atimes In Life, 4 U To Get Something, Sacrifice Has To Be Made.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
UCHIHAmask:

you got me wrong,i clearly understand your point,you saying these because he has the intent to marry her...
the girl is young and intends to continue her studies,getting her pregnant would annoy many people and would surely delay her progress,if she gives birth,grandmas would train the child while both parent would be in school,who would take care of the child's expenses,is he capable now,i don't think he would want to start a family like that......
this your tactics is what i would advise if your girl is under pressure to get married to another person maybe because you are not yet ready or if she is about to go far away(another state,abroad etc) from you...
I Get Ur Point Too. She Will Continue Her Sch. If D Guy Truly Loves Her, He Will Help Her. I Know My Comment Sounds Weird But Atimes In Life, 4 U To Get Something U Cherish So Much Sacrifice Has To Be Made.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by stanisbaratheon: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
She Will Get Her Own Too. If He Truly Loves Her, He Will Help Her. Atimes In Life, 4 U To Get Something, Sacrifice Has To Be Made.

Okay based on your analysis and advise to him, put your 18year old sister or daughter in the place of that young girl and advise him again let's see.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:

YOUR COMMENT IS WRONG AND THE OUTCOME WILL BE BAD IF HE IS A FREAKER....

DAT IS NOT LOVE...... IT'S EARLY LUST..

IF THAT IS A GENUINE LOVE BOTH OF THEM SHOULD WAIT UNTIL MARRIAGE... NO BIGGIE.
I Want To Ask U. Btw 2 Of Dem, Who Will Be Able To Wait?
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by NomzyJust(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
She thinks sex is proof of love. I only pity the girl.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by fati2001(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
I Want To Ask U. Btw 2 Of Dem, Who Will Be Able To Wait?

BOTH WILL BE ABLE TO WAIT... IF THEY RESPECT THEIR BODY, GOD, DIGNITY NOT TO TALK ABOUT SELF CONTROL
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Okay based on your analysis and advise to him, put your 18year old sister or daughter in the place of that young girl and advise him again let's see.
I Won't Be Able To Put My 18yrs Old Sister Or Daughter In D Place Of Dat Young Girl. Why? I Don't Know His Intentions 4 Her. Whether It's 4 Good Or Bad. I Only Gave Dis Advice Based On His Good Intentions He Has 4 Her.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:

BOTH WILL BE ABLE TO WAIT... IF THEY RESPECT THEIR BODY, GOD, DIGNITY NOT TO TALK ABOUT SELF CONTROL
Lol, U Know D Ans. Btw Dem D Girl Is Likely Not To Be Able To Wait.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Geofavor(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

As usual with Nigerian men and their entitlement mentality, you believe you must have the first slice of the cake aka deflower the precious virgin otherwise you lose out of the relationship. And as expected, your fellow entitled eediots will advise you accordingly.

Read this well. The hymen isn't for you. Deflowering her isn't your job. That job is meant for her husband and since you're not that, all I see is a selfish guy who is lusting after a young girl. You don't love her if your most concerning thoughts is about what would happen to her virginity when you're not there so delete that claim.

You have been advised and since you're young and impressionable, I know what your final decision will be.

I only pity the foolish girl who thinks having sex with you is a proof of love. She should know better.
What an own goal!

At the bolded, to expect men to think otherwise is an entitlement perpetuated by women like you who want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by fati2001(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bobxin:

How many ladies go into marriage as a virgin? Someone who doesn't even worth it will still disvirgine her before marriage. Only 5% are disvirgined by their husband.
HOW MANY MEN GO INTO MARRIAGE AS A VIRGIN...

ONLY 1 % MEN GIVE THEIR VIRGINITY TO THEIR WIVES ...

NON VIRGINS SHOULD REMOVE THEIR EYES AWAY FROM VIRGINS ..
BE IT MALE OR FEMALE.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by fati2001(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
Lol, U Know D Ans. Btw Dem D Girl Is Likely Not To Be Able To Wait.

DON'T FAVOR ONE PARTY...

BOTH ARE LIKELY TO STAY OUT OF 24H REGULAR PPLE (VICE VERSA).
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Eagleword14(f): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Op pls flee fornication and concentrate on being a better person in life.

For crying out loud! Fornication is a sin, why making it look like a normal lifestyle.

May God have mercy on this generation!
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Codes151(m): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fornicator asking devil for advice.

Well, my advice is, dm me her number lemme educate her
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Fairbanks(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Donmoscojaja:
am getting tired of seeing stuff like this on nairaland

Modified: this story self....18 years and 21 years old and you plan to surprise her with cash?? bros odika iche anyi bu umuaka

I wonder who among the moderators could forward this teen's game to front page. imagine 18yrs and 21 yrs. A teen girl still struggling for her admission is on d verge of losing her virginity and a young boy still schooling intend to support her with cash earning from which source?. Why are we continuing promoting immoralities in this country ?
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by mkpurumma090(f): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Don't deflower her... Tell her ways of avoiding woos from guys. But you people are too small for five star hotel undecided undecided..

Chisom you dey far oo cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by IAmTobore(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:
Nairalanders!!! I Need Your Advice Please

Good day, my fellow nairalanders. permit me for the blunders, this is just the way I can put it.

I have this pretty and honest girl am currently dating, she is 18 while am 21. We have been dating for 8 months now. My parents knows her and her family knows me as well except her dad. She is really into me and I love her dearly too. I have been in relationships but this current relationship seem to be different because I have never been in love to this extent. Despite the richer and well to do guys disturbing her for relationships she still stick to me.

Although I never make her lack anything even when she never requested for it. she loves me so much that she can’t do without texting and calling me daily, sometimes she even tells me to send a selfie of my self so that she can see my face. This girl is just one of a kind and God knows I truly love her and I will love to marry her if things continue this way. She runs a small business online and am even planing to surprise her with some cash next year to make the business grow. I love it when a lady is hustling.

The problem am having right now is that she is a Virgin, We normally engage in pre-intimacy, although am not satisfied with that, but since I truly love her I just have to wait till she is ready. So recently she finally told me that she is ready to get disvirgined. We have already make a date for that and I have already make plans on booking a 5 star hotel room to make it special and memorable.

I started having second taught this morning that I should not disvirgin her yet because I will be leaving for school next year to further my education while she will start processing admission to gain entry into tertiary institution of her choice, with this reason I felt if I got her disvirgined she might meet some bad peers that will make her engage in some sort of negativity and definitely she might become a hoe or she might be craving for sex while am not with her, but i felt if she is still is still a Virgin she will have my fear in her heart and be for me only.

Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.
My friend's "virgin girlfriend" called him one day to tell him that she has been raped. She claimed it happened when she went to a night party. And she doesn't want her parents to be involved.

Well here's the thing. They're no longer together. The rape wasn't the reason why they broke up. They had a misunderstanding. Her character turned really bad that he had reasons to doubt if she was really raped.

Now let me ask you. What are you planning for yourself? What are you planning for your future? I know you love her. But you should be ready for the inevitable. Have you even thought of the possibility of she not being a virgin?

Alaye, live your life, but make sure you hurt no one.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by stanisbaratheon: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
I Won't Be Able To Put My 18yrs Old Sister Or Daughter In D Place Of Dat Young Girl. Why? I Don't Know His Intentions 4 Her. Whether It's 4 Good Or Bad. I Only Gave Dis Advice Based On His Good Intentions He Has 4 Her.

Okay
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Estherqueen50(f): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Before reading this post, I still had doubt that immorality/Lust has taken over our youths and teenagers, but after the reading all the response I'm beyound shocked. People saying things with confidence based on experience and way of life. stooping so low as to advise a 21 yr old to indulge in pre marital sex. When have sex after marriage become something to be proud. No grown up to admonish him to focus on his academics, that when the right time comes and he is ready to get married, he will seek and shall find.
What made you think that they are no more virgins? is it because of your wayward lifestyles, because you have never dated any girl you have not slept with and who isn't a virgin. May God help and deliver you. So you think because the ones you've met are non virgins then they are no virgins?. what a decayed society. You lie to our young boys and girls and make them indulge in sexual immorality may God forgive you.
Young man I advise you to focus on your life, when the time comes to settle down God will bless you with your heart desires and his will for you. And if at that time she's still available and your relationship is still good, then go ahead do the right thing and marry her. But forget sexual immorality, it is a killer. You may not understand me now but tomorrow you will thank God for this. If you really a Child of God you will know that sex outside marriage is contrary to God's word. Be blessed, Be safe.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by John023(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
My dear am a guy like u, just forget all those telling u to disvigil the girl, cos that is not a good idea biblical is wrong so why do u want to follow the crowd to do the wrong thing, since u guys are about going to school is not the best time to go into having s*x now, focus on ur education cos going into it now might distract u guys from study, although the campus is a place where immorality is rampad remains focus on academics for now.....
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mikee19:
You say this as if every guy gets to marry a virgin girl, because "it is his job" to "break the hymen". You aren't facing reality like the commenters you just criticised. Those advice is because HARDLY ANYBODY will get to do what you termed "his job"! In reality the hymen doesn't get to be his! What them to do? All this your energy isn't speaking reality!

Now BECAUSE in reality the hymen may not be for him (pls let's b real!), isn't any means to make it truly his not to be done? This your advice is based assumptions NOT in the context of the requester. You call him simply lustful, but he said he loved her dearly. From where them are you responding, not also facing reality of things that ACTUALLY HAPPEN!

Yes i know things happen, and that's what you're really responding to, and not this matter. But when issues arise, tackle them on their own merit, leaving all the others in your head aside. Also don't lie: in reality the hymen isn't his as husband. It should be, but hardly ever is. What they said is true, someone else would likely indeed take it, let's be real and face what truly happens (not what you wish would happen). If he felt loves her and wishes to go the distance with her to the altar, them your "good sounding advice" may not be the way to go. He will lose that hymen. he wouldn't really get to do his "job" in the end!

Whether her husband gets to deflower her in the end or not isn't the point here. The point is: no man should tie himself down to that singular duty.

It's because he thinks it's his that's why he's worried about deflowering her and whatnot. Otherwise tell my why this is his worry out of everything else to worry about.

She may get admission into a university in another state and fall out of love with him, he may fall out of love with her after they get separated by educational stress, she may suddenly get married to a rich aristo this Christmas, she may even fall sick and die, all of these are viable worries for a relationship as young as theirs but no, deflowering her is his concern.

Until young men in relationships stop expecting the hymen to be theirs, they will always be caught in useless worries like this and the foolish "betrayals" that may result if they don't get to deflower her. Now imagine after six months she says she's no longer a virgin, would his love for her hold faith or would he move on?

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bobxin:

How many ladies go into marriage as a virgin?
Someone who doesn't even worth it will still disvirgine her before marriage.
Only 5% are disvirgined by their husband.

That is not the point. The point is for young men to stop putting that burden upon themselves. I call it a burden cause it doesn't mean anything in the large scale of things as ladies who were deflowered by A have no idea where A is right now.

But if he ties himself down to this duty, he runs the risk of being "attached", of being "betrayed". A lady chooses who she wants to deflower her, not the guy. She may let him deflower her and then go to the University and becomes a wild cat. Who suffers a heartbreak and whatnot at the end? Him!

My advice: he shouldn't even be concerned about this issue at all. If it happens, good and fine, but scheduling on how to deflower this one person as if it's a sure sign of everlasting love is an action committed by a foolish boy.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Geofavor:

What an own goal!

At the bolded, to expect men to think otherwise is an entitlement perpetuated by women like you who want to eat their cake and have it.

Thank you for accepting that men have an entitlement mentality over a woman's body.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
humilitypays:
whether you deflower her or not, she will be deflowered before she turns 20 by someone.

She is not an upright girl. She is wayward and canal already. Her mind is corrupt already by you and maybe her circle of friends, so she must be deflowered now or the moment she gains admission into uni.

To be realistic and honest with you, it is better you do it and don't dump her afterwards. Remove your mind from who she sleeps with afterwards, just try your best and be there for her through quality communication, if she would be faithful, she will, but most likely she won't be but it doesn't matter cos she must explore when she enter school, just zero your mind on that and have solace in the fact that virtually all non virgin girls must taste at leat more than 3 dicks before they settle down for marriage, so if she taste another dick after you deflower her does not matter because the next girl you will want to leave her for must have done same or will do.

Do it and move on, her mind is made up, and she must eat it before her 20th birthday. If you don't do it, you will live to regret that decision in 5 years to come from today.

Remember, I am not a preacher, so I am not giving you this advice based on my religious belief, I am advising you realistically

I have issues with the bolded.

Why does he have to regret it? Why does he have to tie his mind to her virginity? And you expect a guy who's tied to her virginity to be okay knowing she may have other guys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.