Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend (54762 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Ade3131: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2020
My once upon a time first love comes to mind.... LoL.

Guy, on a street level, truth is that she's gonna leave you for another guy eventually. Sorry I know that hurts. Another thing is that someone else is definitely gonna disvirgin her las las.

It happened to me gan gan... She was an SU that year but Tasued changed her overnight to the point that I saw her and was doubting myself if she's the one or not. E shock me and I know it will shock you too.

Someone advised you earlier on. Face your future. Stay focus on yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by KingAlabi: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2020
kambili999:
Good
shiiit
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Originalsly: 12:29am On Nov 29, 2020
Why would you go against your conscience to disvirgin her? Let her be.... if she is for you she will keep her virginity for you. If you disvirgin her.... you can never know what happen after. Focus on building your life.... giving her cash and all that cannot hold a young girl now about to be out in the open with lions.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by happney65: 12:31am On Nov 29, 2020
Luckyheart:
Focus on your future first.

What has future got to do with toto and prick matter?OP have safe sex and you are good to go and disvirgin the damm pussy.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by ILoveLight: 12:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:
Nairalanders!!! I Need Your Advice Please

Good day, my fellow nairalanders. permit me for the blunders, this is just the way I can put it.

I have this pretty and honest girl am currently dating, she is 18 while am 21. We have been dating for 8 months now. My parents knows her and her family knows me as well except her dad. She is really into me and I love her dearly too. I have been in relationships but this current relationship seem to be different because I have never been in love to this extent. Despite the richer and well to do guys disturbing her for relationships she still stick to me.

Although I never make her lack anything even when she never requested for it. she loves me so much that she can’t do without texting and calling me daily, sometimes she even tells me to send a selfie of my self so that she can see my face. This girl is just one of a kind and God knows I truly love her and I will love to marry her if things continue this way. She runs a small business online and am even planing to surprise her with some cash next year to make the business grow. I love it when a lady is hustling.

The problem am having right now is that she is a Virgin, We normally engage in pre-intimacy, although am not satisfied with that, but since I truly love her I just have to wait till she is ready. So recently she finally told me that she is ready to get disvirgined. We have already make a date for that and I have already make plans on booking a 5 star hotel room to make it special and memorable.

I started having second taught this morning that I should not disvirgin her yet because I will be leaving for school next year to further my education while she will start processing admission to gain entry into tertiary institution of her choice, with this reason I felt if I got her disvirgined she might meet some bad peers that will make her engage in some sort of negativity and definitely she might become a hoe or she might be craving for sex while am not with her, but i felt if she is still is still a Virgin she will have my fear in her heart and be for me only.

Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.
21 and 18, what do you guys know about love at such age? Look at the way kids talk opening and confidently about sex, from the comments, it shows that really, morality has been thrown to the wind.
My advice, keep the bed undefiled.
I'm sorry for the girl cos she's on her way to walk the paths of regrets if she does not hold back her step.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2020
Angelacruz:
hot premium tears loading...better focus on ur studies

should we tell him?
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:43am On Nov 29, 2020
The best thing is to focus on your education at this stage of your life.The fact is there is no probability you will meet her a virgin when you are back and she might leave you for another guy when she gets to school so use your brain .
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by abimic(m): 12:44am On Nov 29, 2020
U sha want to start life on the wrong note, anyway, instead of you to be planning how to be a successful, great man, you've started helping the girl be a great woman. You both have lots ahead of you. I would not support premarital sex, but you feel insecure like a selfish being, forget what would happen in school, if she would keep it or not, it's totally beyond your control. If you feel to enter the cookie jar now, and you have a green light, do but like I said, premarital sex is not advisable and if you can maintain your purity, perfect and best!
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Eridamphilan123: 1:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.[/quote][i][/i][

Many people are advising you to disvirgin her, some says if you don't someone else will do that for you blah blah...
Bro, if you truly love that girl you will wait. if you disvirgin her now and she becomes addicted to sex if you are not available something you don't like might happen.
If you guys start having sex now, there is higher possibility you might get tired of her and you may meet other girls, my dear you may think you can't break her heart now but many guys think this and they have broken several ladies heart and you doing this to the person you claim you love is unfair

If you truly love her, why not let her face her education now, pray about it and always tell her how much you care if it's yours she will be yours and if she isn't yours when u are ready to settle down, trust God to give you you own woman.

If you truly love her you won't feel entitled to her virginity, because this may tie her down and turn her into a LovePeddler, and she may never forgive you. I have heard the stories of ladies that started like this but the guy later left them ,that was the beginning of her misfortune...the guy also didn't plan to leave at first, but ladies never finish na... To cut the long story short, he broke her heart, in an attempt to fill the space she got another guy, that's how the circle continues... within the space of 5 years she aborted 4 pregnancies now the lady is married no child...
Meanwhile if she was a virgin even if there is no child yet there won't be any guilt conscience.

I also saw someone advising you to impregnate her, if you truly love her pls don't do this.. this is how some woman turned single mother after the boyfriend they thought will never disappoint them traveled out miraculously and never came back...

This girl still have a long way to go bro, pls let her keep her sanity for now you too keep yours. Even if she doesn't end up with u it will help her build trust with whoever she ends up with, you will also save your head from story that touches the heart.. I believe this is not heard to do for someone you claim to love and who knows, she might eventually end up with you and you will even be happy that it all worth the wait .
Don't listen to people that says virgins are scarce, I know more virgins than non Virgin if u truly want a virgin even if she leaves you God will give you your own bone of your bone.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Liposure: 1:04am On Nov 29, 2020
colyx1:
I used to have one beautiful girl then, she was schooling in Auchi polytechnic, I stay in Benin. We met in her elder sister's birthday some years back and we just got along and was so into eachother... We were dating later but without sex cos I noticed she was a virgin. After some months she decided I should deflower her, she came to my house in Benin and spent 3 days.... first night baby drag with me saying it was painful, as I put di3k she don dey shout dat it painful and she was closing her legs. I really don't know how to force a girl for sex cos I term it rape and I hate dat. Na so 3 days pass I nor deflower the babe, the she went back to school. After a while she told me a guy deflower her and na so she just take luck up my matter and broke up with me. I regretted not doing the needful at the right time.
the other guy did something you didn't do
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Bestman98: 1:09am On Nov 29, 2020
My broth you better do it now don't wait for another man to help u eat it as is hot
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Liposure: 1:09am On Nov 29, 2020
chocboi78:
@Op make I advice you, fuçk her...
Because once she enters higher institution, she become girlfriend of the people, by the people and for the people...
And don't tell you won't also bleep other girls in ur own school.. So use ur head
democracy girlfriend
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Liposure: 1:17am On Nov 29, 2020
Paromarc:
Lol, too much Telenovela has screwed your brain, you want to book a 5 star hotel just for defloration? Travel na and another guy will bleep her in a one room apartment with foam on the floor and no pillows.
some lost it in uncompleted buildings
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Liposure: 1:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Them daddy and mummy still dey feed these ones for house. Them never sabi wetin dey happen Inside life lol.......
e wan enter canaanland b4 egypt
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Seyzcham91(m): 1:28am On Nov 29, 2020
e still dey shack these two sha! una go learn soon

love dey sweet at these tender age the two una dey sha cuz una two never see or experience much

my own be say, never ever plan or intend to let her go scot free without removing that NYLON, she needs it so you gotta remove it cuz thats the only thing that can make her remember you for life, if you let her go to tertiary institution without touching it, my brother your own yaff finish and she's gone for life
Adebami895:

Good day, my fellow nairalanders. permit me for the blunders, this is just the way I can put it.

I have this pretty and honest girl am currently dating, she is 18 while am 21. We have been dating for 8 months now. My parents knows her and her family knows me as well except her dad. She is really into me and I love her dearly too. I have been in relationships but this current relationship seem to be different because I have never been in love to this extent. Despite the richer and well to do guys disturbing her for relationships she still stick to me.

Although I never make her lack anything even when she never requested for it. she loves me so much that she can’t do without texting and calling me daily, sometimes she even tells me to send a selfie of my self so that she can see my face. This girl is just one of a kind and God knows I truly love her and I will love to marry her if things continue this way. She runs a small business online and am even planing to surprise her with some cash next year to make the business grow. I love it when a lady is hustling.

The problem am having right now is that she is a Virgin, We normally engage in pre-intimacy, although am not satisfied with that, but since I truly love her I just have to wait till she is ready. So recently she finally told me that she is ready to get disvirgined. We have already make a date for that and I have already make plans on booking a 5 star hotel room to make it special and memorable.

I started having second taught this morning that I should not disvirgin her yet because I will be leaving for school next year to further my education while she will start processing admission to gain entry into tertiary institution of her choice, with this reason I felt if I got her disvirgined she might meet some bad peers that will make her engage in some sort of negativity and definitely she might become a hoe or she might be craving for sex while am not with her, but i felt if she is still is still a Virgin she will have my fear in her heart and be for me only.

Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Caseywilliams(m): 1:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:

if I was ur age and I am faced with such irresponsible temptation beliv me I wil choose to face my career and future wtout letting women get into my heads and pull yhu down......ur stil young to be getting distracted by ladies.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Bigdiddo(m): 1:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Am speaking from experience bro like yours. If you don't disvirgin her I swear down u will still loose her. Because if she enter school, she must find a guy that she will fall for and no how, now how, she will be disvirgin. Wooo nobody is holy onto bleep. It happened to me ... So.my advice , disvirgin her and move on ... I bet u. You guys are too young to even talk about marriage now. When u sef enter school, u go Bleep and disvirgin tire. And u no go send her anymore . Na love still dey shark u.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Harrykn: 1:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Donmoscojaja:
am getting tired of seeing stuff like this on nairaland

Modified: this story self....18 years and 21 years old and you plan to surprise her with cash?? bros odika iche anyi bu umuaka
Me too, it's not making sense anymore.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Bigdiddo(m): 1:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Am a music producer , song writer , studio in Lagos mainland . Seach produced by Big diddo on audio mack to listen to more than 50 jam have produced. A trial will convince u. Holla 0 8 0 85758577 for more info.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Ishilove: 1:54am On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:

Kweeeeeke! Oburogwoloko!!! What the fak did I just read? embarassed

Oh sheesh, I gatto unsee this shīt embarassed

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Acrobatics01: 1:59am On Nov 29, 2020
My God, my God!

Sexual immorality has become this acceptable that unmarried young people are even planning for it.

Too bad, too bad!

But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not be planning ahead for the desires of the flesh - Romans 13:14
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by King44(m): 2:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:

if you have the money or your parent and the girl's parent have enough money, you love her and she really loves you now, I said now because it won't last... Write today's date down...

There was a case in my former school where a girl whose parent were underprivileged was dating another guy who has money and the guy really loves her so much but I can't say the same about the girl... To cut the long story short the girl entered polytechnic which I also attended.. Due to peer pressure and I wanna feel among... He dated another guy hoping the main guy who was sponsoring her school fees etc won't know, the guy serviced her so well like Tiger generator... Some of her friends, close friends o who knew the guy who was paying her fee secretly told the guy cos they guy tip them and give the money when they are in need.. Words on the street the girl is not a Virgin but due to love baba didn't yansh her... He was adviced by the friends of that girl to eat her and run, story story baba eat the girl ones or twice left her alone she ended up dropping out in 100l lol...

That was were it all ended... We never heard about her anymore... Dropped out cos of her stupidity...she should be around 18 or 19 then.. The girl who was her role model on campus then was not up to 18 but she has knack lecturers and she doesn't attend classes 100l student fa.

Those lecturers that would fail us (boys because we want to write exam with our heads and pass, girls who don't have kpekus to offer)

That is someone who is not a Viii o, now imagine what wolves on campus would do to her... If she knows what she is doing she might not give the cookie but the chances are 25 out of 100.

You know what to do because it always end in mega premium tears and heart break....

But you have two three options.... If you have money.

1. Impregnate her if the money is plenty and you know that her parent won't disown her, you or your child... And do what you are suppose to do as a husband to be to her parent.

2. Don't impregnate her but prepare for the worse when she enters uni... You don't have to tell a blind man that it is raining when it starts pouring heavily.

3. Just call it quit, consider what you had nothing but fling so that both of you can move on with your lives and focus on something productive.

4. Ungodly... Eat and Run... This wasn't in the option.

Some girls are something else when they enter Uni... When she start gathering her werey friends that is when she would remember that you are broke,ugly,small to him, dunce, fool, you only wear one trouser, someone who had his chance but blew it....

If what I said is not convincing enough... Experience would be your best teacher...

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Mutemenot(m): 2:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Remember our covod19 palliative, na so men go rush your babe when time comes ... d one I was to break then in secondary sch, she told me how she promised Jesus Christ her virginity, I became weak and we proceeded as brother n sister . We went separate ways as life become tough, when o made it in life, I went back, only to discover babe has become a cheerful giver. She gave me mine that night, church dismissed sad
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by oladele00(m): 2:37am On Nov 29, 2020
Send her number let me deflower her for you cos I love them undeflowered
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by druxlazu: 3:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Imagine what a 21 and 18 year olds are planning to do?

This country is a shithole

A bastard is one who is the born child of the devil who wants to destroy the destiny of a woman because she is unwise at the moment.

Adebami, You are a bastard because Motherfuckers is for the niggas so you are too young to be called a MF.

You thank God say I no dey there, as you are destroy the girl's destiny. I would waste your life with a pistol.

Damn the son of a devil.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by druxlazu: 3:02am On Nov 29, 2020
God will not forgive this corrupted boy called Adebami if he ever try that little girl.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Front0lane: 4:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:

Am in sch already
You are in school already and you are not wise yet ? You no see video of babcook girl being fucqued from hospital bed ? This your girl will be bleeped left right n center n it matter little if you disvirgin her or not.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Mizfabulous18(f): 4:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:

hmm
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Juliearth(f): 4:55am On Nov 29, 2020
I can tell that you love her so much. Dont sleep with her. Sex is sacred and even if you want to defy that, she may not he your wife. She is still young and not even yet in college. I am not saying she would change and leave you for sure, but it is quite likely for that to happen. Just focus on the future for now.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Kay25(m): 5:01am On Nov 29, 2020
She is 18 and you are 21 and all you could think of is sex?..you need to be caned to receive sense....
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by mrkings84(m): 5:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

As usual with Nigerian men and their entitlement mentality, you believe you must have the first slice of the cake aka deflower the precious virgin otherwise you lose out of the relationship. And as expected, your fellow entitled eediots will advise you accordingly.

Read this well. The hymen isn't for you. Deflowering her isn't your job. That job is meant for her husband and since you're not that, all I see is a selfish guy who is lusting after a young girl. You don't love her if your most concerning thoughts is about what would happen to her virginity when you're not there so delete that claim.

You have been advised and since you're young and impressionable, I know what your final decision will be.

I only pity the foolish girl who thinks having sex with you is a proof of love. She should know better.

Yuu said it all!
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

As usual with Nigerian men and their entitlement mentality, you believe you must have the first slice of the cake aka deflower the precious virgin otherwise you lose out of the relationship. And as expected, your fellow entitled eediots will advise you accordingly.

Read this well. The hymen isn't for you. Deflowering her isn't your job. That job is meant for her husband and since you're not that, all I see is a selfish guy who is lusting after a young girl. You don't love her if your most concerning thoughts is about what would happen to her virginity when you're not there so delete that claim.

You have been advised and since you're young and impressionable, I know what your final decision will be.

I only pity the foolish girl who thinks having sex with you is a proof of love. She should know better.

This is the best advice so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.