Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation (10509 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You / Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2020
StacyO:

And you said no one wants to hold a conversation with you.
Have you asked yourself why grin grin
Do you know why? grin grin
Hi, pls don't be vexed, I don't remember saying that.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Seniorwriter(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2020
KimberlyWest:

You're right.

cry Like it's not just "Nigerian girls" that the guys in this section talk about. The issue is not peculiar to any gender. We still have boys who can not hold intelligent conversations. The only thing they know how to talk about is the number of girls they've been with. Ask them questions about their state of origin, and watch them fumble.

It's not like I'm saying that Nigerian girls are perfect, but the way guys here sound like there's no lady in Nigeria who has something good to offer is so annoying.

Both genders need to work on themselves. Instead of the whole bashing and rantings, guys should also work on themselves.

They complain about constant billing. Crazy. You've been with a girl for two years and all you do is take care of her bills and call her to come whenever you're in your heat period. In that two years, you've never brought up the issue of her starting a business or acquiring a skill. If the girl is not intelligent enough to do all of that for herself, you're her boyfriend and partner, help her out. Let her tap from your well of intelligence.

When such relationship ends now, the guy will come to Nairaland and rant about how she didn't help his life and business. As if he helped hers.

Like I said, both genders need serious work. The rate at which Nigerian boys want relationship to be about you bringing your body and them bringing their money is also getting scary.

About the conversation aspect. It's only in physics that like charges do not attract. In life, you only attract your kinds.

In my opinion, if you keep meeting unintelligent ladies, then you also need to work on yourself and the kind of places you go to. You can't go to strip clubs and expect the ladies who came there to have fun to start discussing politics and current affairs with you.

grin I come in peace.

Are you an AUTHOR or WRITER on Okadabooks?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Paromarc: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2020
LMFAO

My own rule is simple; tell me "k" and I'll "kick" your dumb ass out of my chat list.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Collegelove: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol which part? The part I said she's not interested or that I ignored the guy? undecided
The part you said she's not interested. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Thattallgirl(f): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Collegelove:
The part you said she's not interested. grin
cheesy cheesy It's by force abi?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Collegelove: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2020
Paromarc:
LMFAO

My own rule is simple; tell me "k" and I'll "kick" your dumb ass out of my chat list.
These girls are more interested in money. Just show them money, they would follow you like a puppy and get laid.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Collegelove: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
cheesy cheesy It's by force abi?
Of course. What I do to women now is to show them money and get them laid. cheesy grin

Women are so sweet especially when you are hitting them hard. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Thattallgirl(f): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Collegelove:
Of course. What I do to women now is to show them money and get them laid. cheesy grin

Women are so sweet especially when you are hitting them hard. grin
Lol the type of women you meet do not know who they are
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by thunderfirebubu: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2020
nurain150:
I respect their privacy that why I won't post our whatsapp message.I have this sister more of a sister all she keeps saying is lol,smile I be like wtf.The other ones are just boring.
come see ur people
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Collegelove: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol the type of women you meet do not know who they are
Lol...who told you that? cheesy

They've also enjoyed me. They also enjoyed the stuff. wat do u do for work? Pm me so we can chat in private.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by thunderfirebubu: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Kobicove:

It's either she's probably bored with the conversation or you only attract low quality girls... undecided
stale.. U sef follow girls dey talk dis rubbish? Oga 80% of naija girls chat like that. How about girlfriends/wives that chat that way, they are not into the guys/husbands I guess?

Or does it mean low quality girls can't learn? If they can't learn at the low is it when they get to high quality they will learn?

U guys should stop defending rubbish it's too annoying.
Tell it to them they way it is that's only when they will change.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by thunderfirebubu: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
KimberlyWest:

smiley Thank you for this response. That's just it.

I also see some guys complaining about "walking through fire" to get a girl's number, then in the end she starts replying with "k" "lol" and "lmao"

The babe is not just into you, bro. grin Don't be surprised that there's a guy who she legit replies to with a whole page of textbook.

grin Nobody is boring. It's either they're not interested in your kind of conversations, or they don't want to talk with you.
how about wives that chat this way with their husbands?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
StacyO:

LOL LMAOO

Damn!! You call that chatting?? shocked
Fvck off!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Karleb(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Stop texting. Talk to them offline and you will get tired.
Nigerian girls are parrots. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Thattallgirl(f): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
It happens with men too. I have a very close male friend, he's not dumb, in fact he's intelligent but just not a conversation person. Our chats are mostly like "how are you?" "How was your day?". Except I bring up a topic. He's been a great friend though and I've accepted him like that. His ex-girlfriend broke up with him cos of it.
Yea, u can say some girls are unintelligent but not all. Some can't just flow with conversations. It's either u accept them or not

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Collegelove: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Karleb:
Stop texting. Talk to them offline and you will get tired.

Nigerian girls are parrots. cheesy
They aren't. Most of them are crazy in nature. That is how one girl reported me to her dad. I thought that her father is going to finish me, but surprised he did not. In fact, we became friends. wink

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by thunderfirebubu: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It happens with men too. I have a very close male friend, he's not dumb, in fact he's intelligent but just not a conversation person. Our chats are mostly like "how are you?" "How was your day?". Except I bring up a topic. He's been a great friend though and I've accepted him like that. His ex-girlfriend broke up with him cos of it.
Yea, u can say some girls are unintelligent but not all. Some can't just flow with conversations. It's either u accept them or not
all you said is true. some guys are that way too, I don't dispute that fact and not all girls are that way.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by nurain150(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kobicove:

It's either she's probably bored with the conversation or you only attract low quality girls... undecided
I have met with girls who chat confidently and good prowess.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by nurain150(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
EdricBond:
So you just found out?
Well, continue...
Just ignore them if you can't play along with them.
If they are becoming boring — try to be more boring (sometimes I reply with emoji, gifs and stickers wink).
One of the new thing I learnt
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Brownpeanut(f): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Well, not all girls. You have to understand that we have our attention divided and we can't please everyone, most especially if the lady is not feeling you. There's always a special somebody, or special set of people. But the truth be told, the way some ladies chat will bore most guys. Some guys too don't know how to chat. Ask open ended questions that will require her to express herself. Not yes and no questions. Some guys will also bore you to death. But if you're the kind of guy that knows the art of communication and know how to pull the strings, you're going to intrigue most intelligent ladies. And always know when to end the conversation; don't drag a dying conversation for too long.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by nurain150(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol pele... mostly it happens when the lady isn't just interested in you or she's not interested in having a conversation with you. And sometimes, that's how some ladies are like. They're not just big on conversations... some guys are like that too. One time, I was chatting with a guy, I was mostly the one asking questions. He even gave me topics to discuss, topics to ask him. Lol I just had to ignore him.
It not that and please don't involve guys we are talking of intellect here.I chatted with serveral non Nigerians and they are cool at convo ......
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by nurain150(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
Plenty of them just ruin the marriage
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by nurain150(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
That's not true and it's a wrong assumption, a popular wrong assumption. There's no single woman that can't hold a conversation. Women naturally love talking, communication is their forte, they enjoy chit chat, gossips etc. They like conversations.

But the problem many guys have is that, you keep trying to force a conversation with a woman that's not into you. If she's not attracted or interested, then she wouldn't want to have a conversation with you, and that's when you will be saying She doesn't know how to hold conversations. She does, but she's not into you. Check her chats with guys she's into, LONG CONVERSATIONS. Stop wasting your time trying to force a woman that's not into you into a steady conversation, you will just frustrate yourself for nothing. If a woman keeps giving you 1 word replies, or short phrases, then SHE'S NOT INTO YOU.
This is not been into or not.if you read my initial post it about sense abeg....even if she is into you what will she say have you eaten.lol no sensible convo
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by khiaa(f): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

She ain't my girl and her love for falsehood is famous. Tell me something else I don't know.
Aww!! What happened? You use to be so in love with her. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Olarewajub: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Y'all should go and read "No More Mr. Nice guy" and "The Manipulated Man" to save yourself from these shit.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Thattallgirl(f): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
nurain150:

It not that and please don't involve guys we are talking of intellect here.I chatted with serveral non Nigerians and they are cool at convo ......
We all say what we've experienced. Everyone has their own opinion and experiences.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by nurain150(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
We all say what we've experienced. Everyone has their own opinion and experiences.
I was saying mine too
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
"Lol, kk, yes, no, hi, hmmmm"
I hate dating sites because of these robot replies angry
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Thattallgirl(f): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
nurain150:

I was saying mine too
Noted
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Buzx: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:
Well, not all girls. You have to understand that we have our attention divided and we can't please everyone, most especially if the lady is not feeling you. There's always a special somebody, or special set of people. But the truth be told, the way some ladies chat will bore most guys. Some guys too don't know how to chat. Ask open ended questions that will require her to express herself. Not yes and no questions. Some guys will also bore you to death. But if you're the kind of guy that knows the art of communication and know how to pull the strings, you're going to intrigue most intelligent ladies. And always know when to end the conversation; don't drag a dying conversation for too long.

I'll love to have that conversation with you wink
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by 444crop: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
The sooner they get their minds off the gutters, they will understand the importance of socialization
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by jelel6: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:

I get your point. I really do. And I usually don't take extreme positions on a given issue so I'm not in support of the majority of the guy's popular notion on this.

However, do you realize that someone - like me - may interpret your submission as you suggesting that the fruitfulness or lack thereof, of a Discuss, Chat, Meeting, Brainstorming, etc, between a Guy and a Lady LARGELY DEPENDS ON THE CONVERSATIONAL SKILLs of The GUY?

If yes, why so?

I'm really looking forward to your response to this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dubai Porta Potty; Sláy Queen Treated As Pét As Rich Guy “urínate” On Her / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! / Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.