Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Benefit Of Religion To A 3rd World Country(Nigeria) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Benefit Of Religion To A 3rd World Country(Nigeria) (1074 Views)

The True Religion To Salvation / Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" / Nobody Needs Jesus Or Religion to be Righteous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benefit Of Religion To A 3rd World Country(Nigeria) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

It's Not A Religion that gave the Order, It is A Person!

It is A Person Who Always has Power To Issue Commands, Not an Action.

It is A Person who Always Carries Out An Action, An Action Can Not Act Itself And Can Never Do So of Its own Doing!

That's why when we hear an Action or See an Action,we Seek the Actor and the Doer of the Action! Eg, Your Post Will Never Type Itself Here, It is You, the Actor, who Must Type It!

So I Do Not Need to Describe the Action, I Always Seek out and Describe the Person eg Thief, for a person who wrongfully takes the property belonging to another, if not the property will Never Move and the owner will find it where he left it. Same for killers, Liars, Whoremongers, etc
at the end you did'nt answer the goddamn question.

its simple a religion that orders you to love your neighbour as yourself.
what adjective will you use to describe such a religion

answer this question with all honesty.
Re: The Benefit Of Religion To A 3rd World Country(Nigeria) by Kobojunkiee: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
grin sorry you misunderstood, I did not say nor infer that you attend Catholic church.(your hatred for dem no be small one) grin what I was saying to christianokaro was that you may have had an experience with a church not being able to fulfil your spiritual needs, as expressed in one of your post where you explained that you were once an atheist and all your experience through those times.
Stop pretending you know anything about me!
I have no hatred for the Catholic Church... or anyone for that matter. I am simply allergic to the many liars (and the lies they tell in the name of God).
I am against all that is anti-Christ, and the Catholic church happens to be anti-Christ in nature, same with every other church business out there.

Yes, I used to be an atheist and I had questions, questions that could not be answered by any of your churches or the many gods worshipped in your many churches. I don't know what you mean by "spiritual needs" since clearly, I stated that what I had were questions and I had a need for answers but instead I was fed lie after lie by so-called Christians out there - lies which did not stick because I was not, and still am not, one of the gullibles out there?

If you do not understand what is being said, ask questions.
Re: The Benefit Of Religion To A 3rd World Country(Nigeria) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
at the end you did'nt answer the goddamn question.

its simple a religion that orders you to love your neighbour as yourself.
what adjective will you use to describe such a religion

answer this question with all honesty.

I have answered you honestly and freely and the PROOF OF IT Is That You Are Demanding Me, THE PERSON, TO ANSWER, Not My Post.

All Actions Start With A Person! No one has Ever held "Stealing" responsible for stealing, it is rather "the Thief".

You Do Not Do it, and you have never done that, therefore you can not demand that I do such a foolish thing!
Re: The Benefit Of Religion To A 3rd World Country(Nigeria) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Stop pretending you know anything about me!
I have no hatred for the Catholic Church... or anyone for that matter. I am simply allergic to the many liars (and the lies they tell in the name of God).
I am against all that is anti-Christ, and the Catholic church happens to be anti-Christ in nature, same with every other church business out there.

Yes, I used to be an atheist and I had questions, questions that could not be answered by any of your churches or the many gods worshipped in your many churches. I don't know what you mean by "spiritual needs" since clearly, I stated that what I had were questions and I had a need for answers but instead I was fed lie after lie by so-called Christians out there - lies which did not stick because I was not, and still am not, one of the gullibles out there?

If you do not understand what is being said, ask questions.

See Vexing!
Anyway, i have no need, therefore I want not.
Re: The Benefit Of Religion To A 3rd World Country(Nigeria) by XXXXTENTACION: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I have answered you honestly and freely and the PROOF OF IT Is That You Are Demanding Me, THE PERSON, TO ANSWER, Not My Post.

All Actions Start With A Person! No one has Ever held "Stealing" responsible for stealing, it is rather "the Thief".

You Do Not Do it, and you have never done that, therefore you can not demand that I do such a foolish thing!
Isoright.
since you cannot do that here is another one. undecided

is "stealing" a bad thing or a good thing (choose one)
Re: The Benefit Of Religion To A 3rd World Country(Nigeria) by Christianokaro(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin sorry you misunderstood, I did not say nor infer that you attend Catholic church.(your hatred for dem no be small one) grin what I was saying to christianokaro was that you may have had an experience with a church not being able to fulfil your spiritual needs, as expressed in one of your post where you explained that you were once an atheist and all your experience through those times.

What you were saying was feeling like killing oneself or the priest.
No change mouth sir.
Re: The Benefit Of Religion To A 3rd World Country(Nigeria) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Isoright.
since you cannot do that here is another one. undecided

is "stealing" a bad thing or a good thing (choose one)

grin No Property Can Steal itself!

It is Always A PERSON WHO STEALS IT AND SUCH IS CALLED A THIEF AND THIEVES ARE BAD because they always provoke and cause the act and action of stealing, which everyone Hates!
Re: The Benefit Of Religion To A 3rd World Country(Nigeria) by Dtruthspeaker: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Christianokaro:

What you were saying was feeling like killing oneself or the priest.
No change mouth sir.

Because of the very bad and depressing preaching leaving one desiring for death rather than to continue suffering in hearing the affliction of the preaching. As the movies say that "so why don't you just kill me" moment! That was all.
Re: The Benefit Of Religion To A 3rd World Country(Nigeria) by Christianokaro(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Because of the very bad and depressing preaching leaving one desiring for death rather than to continue suffering in hearing the affliction of the preaching. As the movies say that "so why don't you just kill me" moment! That was all.

Okay, if this was what you meant, there are options
Re: The Benefit Of Religion To A 3rd World Country(Nigeria) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:34am On Nov 30, 2020
Christianokaro:

Okay, if this was you meant, there are options

That was what I meant and when I could not bear it, I left!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Having Enemies Is Important In Your Life / Why Did The Pharisees Ask Jesus To Rebuke The People In These Verses? / God's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.