Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! (16536 Views)

Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

You're yet to reply my posts up there I can't be doing the talking alone (I no be psycho like u) Give me replies so that I'll know how to give u the next choke slam cheesy

psycho fellow.... howdy !!!....

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

always ready....

You're yet to reply my posts up there
I can't be doing the talking alone (I no be psycho like u)
Give me replies so that I'll know how to give u the next choke slam cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

You're yet to reply my posts up there I can't be doing the talking alone (I no be psycho like u) Give me replies so that I'll know how to give u the next choke slam cheesy

you have already posted this shit.... try something different PSYCHO FELLOW!!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

same as you....

we got two Zlatan...

besides asylum is too small for the both of us... ..

If you'd known we've got 2 zlatans, you'd have known I was talking about Ibrahimovic

But behold and lo... Google came to ur rescue grin
Bring it on.... let's go grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

you have already posted this shit.... try something different PSYCHO FELLOW!!

I said it earlier... your brain capacity is just 2KB
U can't distinguish btw smackdown and choke slam
Depression go kee u tonight grin
Note: ain't a physco like u cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

If you'd known we've got 2 zlatans, you'd have known I was talking about Ibrahimovic

But behold and lo... Google came to ur rescue grin
Bring it on.... let's go grin

is that all....

okay hear!

is a footballer ,currently playing for A. C

And a Libra like me.....

MORE LIKE HE'S WHITE AND DON'T MISBEHAVE LIKE BLACK DONKEY'S INTERMS OF EVERYTHING....

SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?

let's keep it rolling!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

I said it earlier... your brain capacity is just 2KB
U can't distinguish btw smackdown and choke slam
Depression go kee u tonight grin
Note: ain't a physco like u cheesy

COMING FROM A DEAD BRAINER...

PSYCHO BEING...... I SEE YOU A DEPRESSED BY MENTIONING THE WORD OFTEN.... PLS JUST DRINK SNIPER AND SAVE SHAME!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
I thought he is one of those that escaped the Benin prison during the EndSars protest
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

is that all....

okay hear!

And a Libra like me.....

MORE LIKE HE'S WHITE AND DON'T MISBEHAVE LIKE BLACK DONKEY'S INTERMS OF EVERYTHING....

let's keep it rolling!

Hahahaha... sharp guy, Google has been saving ur ugly orangutan ass all this while

SO WHAT ELSE DO I WANT?... you're forming you know as if u know him very well Abi?
I go kee u today.... Wetin be ein weakness?
What body part does people use to make jest of him?
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

COMING FROM A DEAD BRAINER...

PSYCHO BEING...... I SEE YOU A DEPRESSED BY MENTIONING THE WORD OFTEN.... PLS JUST DRINK SNIPER AND SAVE SHAME!

Why will I be depressed when I don't look like a bonobos monkey?
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
I thought he is one of those that escaped the Benin prison during the EndSars protest

Aswear grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Hahahaha... sharp guy, Google has been saving ur ugly orangutan ass all this while

SO WHAT ELSE DO I WANT?... you're forming you know as if u know him very well Abi?
I go kee u today.... Wetin be ein weakness?
What body part does people use to make jest of him?

HEAD....
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

is that all....

okay hear!

And a Libra like me.....

let's keep it rolling!

U no dey reply again?
U don run commot?
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

HEAD....

Olodo... it's his big nose

Google can never save u this time around grin
Who u wan dey form lvls for
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Why will I be depressed when I don't look like a bonobos monkey?
the breeds your grand ancestors slept with before to form ur generations Abi?
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Olodo... it's his big nose
Google can never save u this time around grin Who u wan dey form lvls for
hogwash..
to you is nose.. to Me is head (because he is not good in heading)
idiot.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

U no dey reply again? U don run commot?

Wetin I dey do so?...
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by muller101(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

RUBBISH....

FLAT NOSE LIKE SARDINE FISH..

See the mouth wer you take dy troll self, as e black like cow shit...
Now the mods won't see this.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
I'm waiting * listening to rockstar* ft 21 savage.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:
I'm waiting * listening to rockstar* ft 21 savage.
madam ur issue plenty oo oh, I open this thread in peace without even mentioning you and you scattered my thread with abusive and all sort of words kilodeeeeee
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
madam ur issue plenty oo oh, I open this thread in peace without even mentioning you and you scared my thread with abusive and all sort of words kilodeeeeee

and what about the other guy's?

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
muller101:
Now the mods won't see this.
ahswear, that fati girl nah something oooh, just imagine no be say we ask him or her to come over here ooh, he just started abusing from nowhere
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

hogwash..

to you is nose.. to Me is head (because he is not good in heading)

idiot.

So people dey make jest of his head?...I no fit laugh grin

U no fit form lvls for me seh oloun....why does opponents hate him on the pitch, how does he press his opponents, if u like, go to Google (u no fit see am), u dey do like say u be island of knowledge. U wey be say ur brain na 2KB and you're knowing ibra for the first time tonight because you've lived all ur life in an asylum

Keep it rolling, I go finish u with no trace of ur existence tonight...scumbag
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

and what about the other guy's?
you started it first wen u called me names and I trust my nairaland nigga dey deliver the right judgment to you,,you can't be messing with one of theirs
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

the breeds your grand ancestors slept with before to form ur generations Abi?

Werey dey disguise
E pain am cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
ahswear, that fati girl nah something oooh, just imagine no be say we ask him or her to come over here ooh, he just started abusing from nowhere

the guy dy be find my trouble since.... I always ignore, but today I don catch am....

I never disturb nor abuse unless you call for it.....

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Werey dey disguise E pain am cheesy
oops more like a sea wave!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
you started it first wen u called me names and I trust my nairaland nigga dey deliver the right judgment to you,,you can't be messing with one of theirs

you depend on backup black nigga dissers while I depend on no one... see levels!

*listening to streetwalker * MJ
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

the guy dy be find my trouble since.... I always ignore, but today I don catch am....

I never disturb nor abuse unless you call for it.....

owkkkkkkk, nah my own thread con be Santiago bernabeu Ahbi nah here unah plan to play the final match and. Unah no invite many people
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

oops more like a sea wave!

How is sea wave related to this?

I talk am seh....u be psycho, u no go hear word
U fellow mates dey yabaleft cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
owkkkkkkk, nah my own thread con be Santiago bernabeu Ahbi nah here unah plan to play the final match and. Unah no invite many people
grin
Temmylee01:
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:

Let me call people wey go finish am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) / Check Out S3ductive Pictures Of South African School Girls On Thier Uniform / 'How My Mother's Sister Has Been Molesting Me Sexually'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.