Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? (50077 Views)

How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Alexaonfleek: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mutemenot:
[s][/s]Oga you aren't alone, laziness contributes to it most time. Tell them to tìe wrapper like our mothers did they 'll say No, it's old fashion. Now belle don sag[s][/s]
Explain with proof how does wrapper reduce belly fat
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Codes151(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Stop making her pregnant.
Ungrateful niggar
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by babakbb: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tombrown3:

And Beyonce had twins, Jenifer Lopez is 51, Nigeria women always having excuse for everything.

Stop making unrealistic comparisons, Beyonce and J lopez are celebrities, they will kill to remain in shape and keep their brands.

besides alot of white women are equally obese so what is your issue with nigerian women.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Make her sit under moonlight for four hours every night.
In the sun for thirty minutes every day.

She must not speak to anyone except you when she does that.

She should have flat tummy after five days.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Someone gave birth to your babies and you are still looking for flat tummy. What about firm round breasts.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Badgers14: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ishilove:
That's the sacrifice we make to have your children. Flat belly or kids. Make your choice

It is very possible to have both. But it does require extra work.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Emperor4tune(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
pls be careful b4 u end up killing the poor woman 4 nothing,all i can say is that she eat too much without excercise,just cut the food intake & sweat a little (excercise)

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jogunomi1:

I hope soft drinks are not contributing to her tummy size. She takes soft drinks anytime she eats and won't eat if those drinks are not available.
Have you ever seen a diabetic patient before? If you have ever seen a serious one, you will see soft drink as a slow but deadly poison. I pity your wife my Brother.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by ezewealth(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jogunomi1:

I hope soft drinks are not contributing to her tummy size. She takes soft drinks anytime she eats and won't eat if those drinks are not available.
DAT d problem bro, reduce d amount of intake of process food, take a lot of water, fruit and vegetables, drink a lot of green tea or black tea. Never eat late in the night. The big will definitely go away

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by BabbanBura(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jogunomi1:
Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

Give am another belle
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Starboytwo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Someone said no food after 5 pm? Till the next day Na die be that ooo...

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by ItsTutsi(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
or divorce
Ishilove:
That's the sacrifice we make to have your children. Flat belly or kids. Make your choice

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
etrange:
Honestly, to be a woman is not easy.

Sometimes, you come off as a female to me

Are you married?
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by masqot(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

That's not necessarily true.

We eat too much in this part of the world and think it is normal.
One person's portion can feed a whole family.
I agree with you 100%. That explains why some people add weight. They pretend in the public; whereas, their craving for food is too high in their closet. They unconsciously give themselves out, anyway. However, in my opinion, you tend to add weight when you reach certain age ( like 35 upward). A healthy lifestyle matters a lot at this stage.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by adajoe555: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jogunomi1:
Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

Let her join this group on Facebook... Weight losers naija. it will help her alot.

I follow there weight loss procedures and am seeing results.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by ehix89(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jogunomi1:

What can I do please?

Baba manage am like that, you want big bress, big yansh and flat tummy. Oga you be tif
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Dididrumz(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Don't go and hurt the woman oooo.

Be careful whatever You do.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by owobokiri(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
I hate fat Belle.... I hate that thing! I don't mind her looks but big Belle? I haaaaaaaate it
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
TayusKilzEasyjay:
[/quote][quote author=Jogunomi1 post=96596486]Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

Stop feeding her
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by angelfallz(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
After having all the children you want, let her do tummy tuck or surgery.
Many of the women people have called on this thread that have flat belly after child birth, actually did surgery.

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by shedy03(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jogunomi1:

What can I do please?

Having same issue here.
My fear was if she has some kind of infection of the Tommy, we agreed for a test. She got tests done, and she was confirmed to be alright.
I just resolved to like it as it is, after all we are still trying for another child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by biggy26: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Story. My sis has a number of kids, and even her kids admire her shape. It's body type and not same for everyone.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Botched or Dr 90210,thank me later !
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by zcee: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
That one is a small case nw...

I use my elder sister as an example..
After giving birth to 4 kids, the way she reduced in size to her normal sexy shape baffles me a lot..

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by akilo1: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Haha oga i know the medicine. Take my number and send ya wife to me
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by vickydevoka(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Karleb:
Don't mind that woman up there.

I know many women including mine that have flat tummy after birth.

Just encourage her to start exercising, you could join her to too. Don't let her accept the that fat tummies comes as a result of birth.

Marry slim girls una no go gree. gringrin
Love know no weight.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by lilyheaven: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

That's not necessarily true.

We eat too much in this part of the world and think it is normal.
One person's portion can feed a whole family.
H

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by InvertedHammer: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jogunomi1:

What can I do please?

/
It depends...

By culture, if she had a female child she will try to stay in shape.

But if the first child is a male, all hope is lost. She is now comfortable in her husband's house. If this is your case, expect the belly to get bigger. She will eat and drink everything that comes her way until you end up with a hippopotamus.

/

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Michhy123(f): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jogunomi1:

What can I do please?

stop eating late night food... fruits is okay.
Honey, ginger and garlic.boild and drink
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by generationz(f): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jogunomi1:

I want her to keep looking sexy like a model na.

Do you look like a model? undecided
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Dididrumz(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jogunomi1:

That's really bad.

You guys should try and stop that.
It'll cause much damage latter on.

Too much of shugry stuffs is really bad.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by vickydevoka(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na u get time.

Jst pretend lyk u are cheating on her bcus of her weight , b4 u knw wats happening she go slim by Force.

Dem no de use soft hand de follow woman all de tym. Some be like pikin if u use right hand hit ma u yo use left hand cuddle am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.