Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? (50161 Views)

How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by JAMESBRICKS(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
k, I have the solution to make her tommy to be flat which is Neolife am Dr JAMESBRICKS an health expert and also a nutritionist . Contact me on 08107714921 via calls/WhatsApp. Thanks looking forward to hear from you
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by emekauzoegbu2020: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tell your wife to do fasting and prayer for 3days and 3nights not tasting anything at all even water.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nutrimindrr: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
You can't do anything....

Let her decide what would make her happy.

Nd if she wants a flat tummy, simple little sit ups evry morning wud do... Combined with eating d right foods

Don't stress her oo, her belly is nor Nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Stop eating swallow.

Force your wife to change her diet to the one taken by models in fashion houses. U can join her to motivate her.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Hallabee1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
cut ir
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Kenneygirl(f): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
BabbanBura:

Give am another belle
shocked smh oh
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Sazeals(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ishilove:
That's the sacrifice we make to have your children. Flat belly or kids. Make your choice
even our dick sef dey do sacrifice.
why doing shakara
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Reeberry: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ishilove:
That's the sacrifice we make to have your children. Flat belly or kids. Make your choice
This one has big tummy without kids already.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by lilyheaven: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Karleb:
Don't mind that woman up there.

I know many women including mine that have flat tummy after birth.

Just encourage her to start exercising, you could join her to too. Don't let her accept the that fat tummies comes as a result of birth.

Marry slim girls una no go gree. gringrin

grin grin

I think it has to do with individual body type.

I eat at any given time, sometimes 3am. If I eat by 6or 7pm, I will surly eat again by 11pm or 12 am.

I don’t even have time for exercise, infact , I’m currently taking aptamin syrup just to add flesh.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by generationz(f): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ishilove:

If she doesn't have the stature of a model, nothing you do can change it.

Don't mind them. They will say they want thick babes only to marry them and complain that they've gotten overweight after childbearing. What do they expect?

Some women wouldn't grow fat even if they eat a whole cow but we body shame most of those women not knowing their bodies will be a blessing as they age.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Scout60(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ishilove:
this is not a sacrifice. it is the choice of the girl. Many women I know especially career women, even after 4 children, you will never believe that stomach don carry 4 kids.

if your wife loves to look good, you go enjoy

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by ProphetM0hammad: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ishilove:
So all women with children must have big tummy?
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by SILVERLINES: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jogunomi1:
Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

common exercise will do

Take her on a morning jogging for one month you will see the difference.

To get the magic done quickly while jogging tell her to use her hands and be playing her stomach like drum throughout the jogging period, within two weeks her belly will push inside

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by shiwex: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

She should cut down on carb intake, especially simple carbohydrates.
She should reduce her intake of processed foods to the barest minimum. Snacks included.
She should cut down on her portions of food.
She should avoid eating late (can never be overemphasized)
She should eat more whole foods.
Fruits and vegetables should be essential part of her diet.
Water! Water! Water! Increasing her water intake decreases her cravings for food.

This is close to accurate......

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by koolaid87: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Eating salad for dinner bawo?

Not for me. I'll definitely wake up for midnight to make Eba

Plus no be op need gym, na the woman get big belle

Romanoff:
How old is your first child?

Pregnancy takes its toll on women and it changes their bodies in different ways.

You can learn to love her body as it is or encourage her to enroll in a gym. If she's a working woman, that maybe difficult unless you take off some responsibilities from her, e.g, help her with her morning chores so she can go to the gym or the evening cooking so she can go to two gym.

You both can enroll together and attend evening classes then eat fruits for dinner or salads.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Risx(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Picture of your wife's Belly.
Before I will give you a solution
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by JAMESBRICKS(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
k, I have the solution to make her tommy to be flat which is Neolife am Dr JAMESBRICKS an health expert and also a nutritionist . Contact me on 08107714921 via calls/WhatsApp on how to get them
. Thanks looking forward to hear from you. NEOLIFE GARLIC ALLIUM COMPLEX and OMEGA-3 SALMON OIL PLUS
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Maski87: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
You can start by just chopping her from the back only i mean doggy until the stomach heals
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Flobiotech(f): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
You still like your delicious food and at the same time want to loose weight.
You are tired of constant exercise in order to loose weight.
You want to dress smartly but cannot because of your size

If you find yourself or someone close to you in the above categories
This video is for you. Watch and act accordingly.
https://www.digistore24.com/content/348520/30424/goldengreen

I will be eagerly waiting for your testimony after few months.
Try this

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Bawom: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
6[odd] AVAILABLE;
KICKOFF @ 1:30AM THIS MIDNIGHT;
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHAT-SAPP;

091 38 29 09 16
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by cloud(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Omg! Excess sugar alert!
One of the major culprits of weight gain and diabetes spotted.
That is a very bad eating habit which is hard to stop.

If she can cut that out and replace it with freshly
extracted juice (oranges, watermelon, pineapple...) Her health (and weight) will be better for it. Or she could just eat fruits whole to make things easier. (My style)
Bad advice, let her always take water after eating. There are no substitutes for that. Fruit juices contain their own fair share of sugar although they are a healthier alternative to processed sugar or carbonated drinks

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by gregyboy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jogunomi1:

I hope soft drinks are not contributing to her tummy size. She takes soft drinks anytime she eats and won't eat if those drinks are not available.

Tell her to stop are soft drinks i notice soft drinks contribute to body weight gain if taken with food while esting.... Tell her to stop it,while eating

Taken soft drink regularly is unwise and dangerous try help your wife from future diabetes biko

And plan to start seeing her attractive like that ooh it is one of the curse of a woman shape loss and weight gain after delivery

It is not easy bro
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Danny50: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Some bellyfat kno amount of exercise can reduce because some are just naturally created that and you cant change that so just luv her the way she is my advice though.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by paul100(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ishilove:
I don't agree with you.We African especially women hate working out.What you say is not correct,for example Chioma,davido girlfriend has a child did it make her to bbecome fat or have big stomach also regina Daniel even mercy johnson,even after 4children,her stomach and body shape is still intact.The secret is working out and eating healthy foods and fruits .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Jefferic(m): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is very effectively. Contact for free delivery.

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by fdigital(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Do a scan first .if she is OK, let her visit the gym they have programs for tummy flattening
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Patrictemmy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
If truly you need advice on how and what to do to make your wife's belly natural flat, kindly message me on Whatsapp 07063433574 for quick and best results.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Gordieshegz(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Karleb:

This is the gospel truth.

One way to verify this is at parties. Make the food delicious and most people, especially girls wey dey form, would easily finish 3 heavy plates with lots of drinks, no exaggeration.

This is what I've seen!

The fact that we dey H before food come no mean say make we burst our tummy.

Funniest thing is that eating too much has been linked with living too short.

There is something science call oxidative stress on the cells. It becomes more profound when you eat too much.

There will be too much molecules for cells to convert for storage. And that could wear the cell down in the shortest time.

Sorry about my choice of language. I am trying not to sound too scientific.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by tsmith(f): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jogunomi1:
Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

You can't make someone else's tummy go flat unless she wants to herself. And it shouldn't be you deciding she needs to lose the belly fat either, it's her body and her choice to decide what she wants and when she wants to. Your role is to love and support. I'm hoping her body was not your (only) reason for marrying her.

P. S. Do you have 6 packs yourself? I bet she's equally attracted to buff guys but isn't here on nairaland finding a fast and fatal potion for you.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by AlphaStorm: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Regulate her diet. Remove all forms of processed foods especially carbonated drinks. Make sure to eat dinner 4 hours before bed
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by kay29000(m): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

That's not necessarily true.

We eat too much in this part of the world and think it is normal.
One person's portion can feed a whole family.

Lol! So true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Garden Egg. / COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.