Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola (35842 Views)

Senate Presidency Race: Tinubu Insists Zoning Should Be To South / 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / Rivers Guber: Amaechi Backs Aac's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

What is it that you want to know about Ebonyin

Really as long as it doesn't have crude oil or gold, I care less.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Greenback: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin grin another pathetic ipob claiming SS.
If I'm lying n claiming what ain't mine,let heaven be the judge.
If I'm not lying then heaven shall return your words back to you and your generation to the tenth ten folds.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
JohnSin97:

Lol, typical victim mentality of an Igbo man, Yorubas have accommodated the Igbo man than any other tribe... The name calling, "slaves" "Afonja's" and all manner of slurs were overlooked. An Igbo man can come to yoruba land and build a life for himself, A Yoruba man can't even buy land in the east, you guys claim being hated when tribalistic and islamophobic attitudes are your daily meals, same people who destroyed a mosque and attacked your fellow igbos because they were muslims. We hate you guys but patronise your businesses, we hate you but still employ your brothers.....lol you guys are the one playing the hate and bring him down politics and in actuality must Yoruba's really don't have your time....when last did you see us berating an igbo leader they way you guys berate tinubu. Lol flatin0s and victim mentality
You people praised PMB to high heavens, see where we are now.
The same way you people are praising Tinubu, as far as its one nigeria, we are obligated to correct you people so that you won't be dragging the country down with ineffectual selfish people again like Tinubu.
You fought to make us live with you because you realized our qualities. And you are ready to fight again if the need arises. So you must accommodate us because you moved our oil wealth to Lagos and we moved along with it.
You can't survive without us, so you must accommodate us.
You must patronize our business because we live together with you and gives you a cheaper option.
Yorubas also call igbos : Igbos, Igbos, okoro, Igbos, omo igbo, Igbos etc so it cuts across
Yorubas also call igbos Igbos
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
JohnSin97:

Really as long as it doesn't have crude oil or gold, I care less.
It has rice and salt.
Must it be oil?
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Greenback:

If I'm lying n claiming what ain't mine,let heaven be the judge.
If I'm not lying then heaven shall return your words back to you and your generation to the tenth ten folds.

grin grin It doesn't work that why chimp, but anyways Mr South South can't do without us man..... riddle me, how many oil wells does your family own, or at least how many filling stations do you own...with your 13% extra oil revenue how have your governors used it to benefit their states. Lol Mr SS can't do without us probably doesn't even know that oil prices are dropping and in a few years time when we all got electric Mr SS can't do without us, would be living in a village without electricity and no food to eat because he's water ways and land has been polluted.
Mr SS Can't Do Without Us is a ret@rded brainlet.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by danilmo: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

Wrong permutation
Anything that makes PDP pick a Muslim northerner and a SE VP then Tinubu and the SW should forget it.
You think PDP doesn't know why they don't want to zone it despite pressure from governor Umahi

What are u saying, if it is atiku then forget it..

APC hold north grip politically, the bloc vote u see are from those leaders directive which majority of them are in APC.

Trust Ganduje to deliver kano
El rufai will deliver Kaduna
Kastina will surrender,
Zulum campaign for jagaban his friend , Bornu is done
middle belt will rather prefer a SW man than north

undecided
bigfish3k:

Wrong permutation
Anything that makes PDP pick a Muslim northerner and a SE VP then Tinubu and the SW should forget it.
You think PDP doesn't know why they don't want to zone it despite pressure from governor Umahi

APC hold north grip politically, the bloc vote u see are from those leaders directive which majority of them are in APC.

Kastina will surrender,

Forget it, Lagos state is enough campaign.
Turning Nigeria to the great Lagos.. forget , it's a done deal..

Propaganda won't work...
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
JohnSin97:

Lol, you die there with bitterness and hate while the python dances on your flathe@d. I survive and adapt.
Are Yorubas not dying in this government?
Aren't yoruba soldiers sent to the war front in sambisa?
A traditional leader was killed last week in ondo.
Fasorantis was also killed?
Your general has been demoted today in the army.
Lekki massacre happened in your backyard
The north is also suffering killings, so what is it you are talking about python dance.
If you people kill ten igbos you should be ready to lose thirty. We all die here
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

You people praised PMB to high heavens, see where we are now.
The same way you people are praising Tinubu, as far as its one nigeria, we are obligated to correct you people so that you won't be dragging the country down with ineffectual selfish people again like Tinubu.
You fought to make us live with you because you realized our qualities. And you are ready to fight again if the need arises. So you must accommodate us because you moved our oil wealth to Lagos and we moved along with it.
You can't survive without us, so you must accommodate us.
You must patronize our business because we live together with you and gives you a cheaper option.
Yorubas also call igbos : Igbos, Igbos, okoro, Igbos, omo igbo, Igbos etc so it cuts across
Yorubas also call igbos Igbos

First of all Nnamdi Azikiwe came up with the one nigeria idea until it backfired in his face.

Secondly biafra is a landlocked hellhole with no oil wealth and the only reason you guys moved to Lagos is because of the opportunities there.

Thirdly it's a known fact that you guys are known for inflating prices and importing substandard products.

Fourthly we were doing fine without you before the white man came and lumped us all together. In all honesty I pray everyday that the government gives you your 5 state biafra and builds a wall around you guys banning you from entering Nigeria.

Plus from what I see if the igbos had a tinubu like SW and not the unfortunate leaders they've been cursed with; they'll be doing far better than they're presently doing. Correct your leaders before you do to ours. The yorubas don't owe your shit or their votes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
danilmo:

Kastina will surrender,

undecided

Kastina will surrender,

Forget it, Lagos state is enough campaign.
Turning Nigeria to the great Lagos.. forget , it's a done deal..

Propaganda won't work...

Hahaha
I laugh in Arabic
Those people can't deliver as far as they want power to remain in the north.
You will be disappointed again just like awo and abiola.
Tinubu will be another Yoruba that will try and not be president.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
JohnSin97:

First of all Nnamdi Azikiwe came up with the one nigeria idea until it backfired in his face.

Secondly biafra is a landlocked hellhole with no oil wealth and the only reason you guys moved to Lagos is because of the opportunities there.

Thirdly it's a known fact that you guys are known for inflating prices and importing substandard products.

Fourthly we were doing fine without you before the white man came and lumped us all together. In all honesty I pray everyday that the government gives you your 5 state biafra and builds a wall around you guys banning you from entering Nigeria.

Plus from what I see if the igbos had a tinubu like SW and not the unfortunate leaders they've been cursed with; they'll be doing far better than they're presently doing. Correct your leaders before you do to ours. The yorubas don't owe your shit or their votes.
Igbos are in Rivers too.
I am igbo and from Rivers.
The five SE states must join us in the riverine if they are to go, so that we don't become minority joining others
Igboland is not landlocked if you free all the igbos joined to other states like delta state and Rivers state etc
As far as if Tinubu becomes president his policies will affect us. We have the right to correct him
The yorubas gained more by associating with the igbos if not they wouldn't fight to death to keep them
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 12:00am On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Are Yorubas not dying in this government?
Aren't yoruba soldiers sent to the war front in sambisa?
A traditional leader was killed last week in ondo.
Fasorantis was also killed?
Your general has been demoted today in the army.
Lekki massacre happened in your backyard
The north is also suffering killings, so what is it you are talking about python dance.
If you people kill ten igbos you should be ready to lose thirty. We all die here

Lol even some Americans are dying as we speak. Igbo traditional leaders get killed on a daily basis but because of their irrelevance it doesn't make the news...Obas die in war, obas die on their beds, obas can die by any means....The Oba who died(may his soul rest in peace) as we speak the case being investigated and the culprits being hunted down. Fasorantis daughter's death sparked action from SW governors and it birthed Amotekun, lekki massacre happened and soon the government will face international sanctions, oyibo massacre happened and nobody really gives two shits, even indigbo is less concerned. Last time I checked wike is still handling you guys. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 12:01am On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Igbos are in Rivers too.
I am igbo and from Rivers.
The five SE states must join us in the riverine if they are to go, so that we don't become minority joining others
Igboland is not landlocked if you free all the igbos joined to other states like delta state and Rivers state etc
As far as if Tinubu becomes president his policies will affect us. We have the right to correct him
The yorubas gained more by associating with the igbos if not they wouldn't fight to death to keep them

grin grin
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin grin I doesn't woke that why chimp, but anyways Mr South South can't do without us man..... riddle me, how many oil wells does your family own, or at least how many filling stations do you own...with your 13% extra oil revenue how have your governors used it to benefit their states. Lol Mr SS can't do without us probably doesn't even know that oil prices are dropping and in a few years time when we all got electric Mr SS can't do without us, would be living in a village without electricity and no food to eat because he's water ways and land has been polluted.
Mr SS Can't Do Without Us is a ret@rded brainlet.
Till we get to the bridge of electric cars, we should still be enjoying.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 12:07am On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

It has rice and salt.
Must it be oil?

grin rice and salt. grin grin grin grin grin so umahi wants to make nigeria a rice and salt economy. grin
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 12:10am On Dec 02, 2020
JohnSin97:

Lol even some Americans are dying as we speak. Igbo traditional leaders get killed on a daily basis but because of their irrelevance it doesn't make the news...Obas die in war, obas die on their beds, obas can die by any means....The Oba who died(may his soul rest in peace) as we speak the case being investigated and the culprits being hunted down. Fasorantis daughter's death sparked action from SW governors and it birthed Amotekun, lekki massacre happened and soon the government will face international sanctions, oyibo massacre happened and nobody really gives two shits, even indigbo is less concerned. Last time I checked wike is still handling you guys. grin
If Americans are dying and yorubas are also dying.
Why then do you mock the igbos dying. Afterall everybody dies.
Investigation or not die na die.
And in Nigeria investigations are just deceits it has not stopped the killings.
How far funsho Williams and Bola ige
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 12:11am On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Till we get to the bridge of electric cars, we should still be enjoying.

You call this enjoyment....

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 12:13am On Dec 02, 2020
JohnSin97:

You call this enjoyment....
Yes that is the natural environment polluted by oil.
Nothing spoil. We enjoy it while it lasts
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 12:15am On Dec 02, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin rice and salt. grin grin grin grin grin so umahi wants to make nigeria a rice and salt economy. grin
It doesn’t matter
Law of comparative economics advice that you should focus on what you have advantage on.
Your economy will grow with it
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

If Americans are dying and yorubas are also dying.
Why then do you mock the igbos dying. Afterall everybody dies.
Investigation or not die na die.
And in Nigeria investigations are just deceits it has not stopped the killings.
How far funsho Williams and Bola ige

Am not mocking igbos dying, you brought up Yoruba's and northerners dying.
Death is death.. Funsho Williams and bola iga just like Saro wiwa and a few others were majorly political deaths.. how far the 3million igbos wasted following Ojukuwu
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 12:17am On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Yes that is the natural environment polluted by oil.
Nothing spoil. We enjoy it while it lasts

Ok
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2020
JohnSin97:

Am not mocking igbos dying, you brought up Yoruba's and northerners dying.
Death is death.. Funsho Williams and bola iga just like Saro wiwa and a few others were majorly political deaths.. how far the 3million igbos wasted following Ojukuwu
What is the difference between political assassination and political death. Die na die

Yorubas also died in the Civil War trying to keep igbos to be part of them
Igbos were fighting to cut themselves from you
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 12:22am On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

It doesn’t matter
Law of comparative economics advice that you should focus on what you have advantage on.
Your economy will grow with it

Lol... Even with the insecurity ravaging the north, Niger state still has more advantage in rice farming than the local government area called ebonyi, plus China will crush your rice and salt economy with cheaper prices. You rice and beans economy can't even sustain itself, reason why alot of ebonyi sons and daughters are into the rice import business.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 12:23am On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

What is the difference between political assassination and political death. Die na die

Yorubas also died in the Civil War trying to keep igbos to be part of them
Igbos were fighting to cut themselves from you

Ok
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2020
JohnSin97:

Lol... Even with the insecurity ravaging the north, Niger state still has more advantage in rice farming than the local government area called ebonyi, plus China will crush your rice and salt economy with cheaper prices. You rice and beans economy can't even sustain itself, reason why alot of ebonyi sons and daughters are into the rice import business.
Who told you
They have both rice and salt in commercial quantities.
Our borders are closed against China so we are safe.
We can still compete if we have stable electricity and infrastructure
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by danilmo: 12:58am On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:
Hahaha I laugh in Arabic Those people can't deliver as far as they want power to remain in the north. You will be disappointed again just like awo and abiola. Tinubu will be another Yoruba that will try and not be president.
OK..
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PropertyBuying(f): 3:51am On Dec 02, 2020
JohnSin97:

Well if that's the way you see it, it's all good. Still you're the irrelevant 5%er.
The Nigerian dirty political game.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by monex(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2020
tamdun:

Exactly, all region in South can contest but it shouldn't go back to North

I hate rotational presidency but if we should rotate, then it has to be south east. South south and south west have gotten their turn
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Deepthoughts: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2020
danilmo:

be realistic, who and who in SE is currently presidential worthy/material in APC if they most zone it??

only umahi which is a new member. infact u guys now hate him for such defection, how will he now get the bloc vote for presidential winning?

kalu is an ex convict that is hated general across d nation for d way he misgovern abia..

then who else??

if ure APC leader who is politically hell bent on retaining presidency will u still risk it with SE?? knowing an average IBO man hates APC??

without wasting time I think the pressure should b mount on PDP.. there are peter obi , Obiano and co that can represent..

I just see it as waste if time, hoping APC will zone presidency to SE.

infact it won't even work except Tinubu gives the order undecided

be realistic, who and who in SE is currently presidential worthy/material in APC if they most zone it??

only umahi which is a new member. infact u guys now hate him for such defection, how will he now get the bloc vote for presidential winning?

kalu is an ex convict that is hated general across d nation for d way he misgovern abia..

then who else??

if ure APC leader who is politically hell bent on retaining presidency will u still risk it with SE?? knowing an average IBO man hates APC??

without wasting time I think the pressure should b mount on PDP.. there are peter obi , Obiano and co that can represent..

I just see it as waste if time, hoping APC will zone presidency to SE.

infact it won't even work except Tinubu/Osinbanjo,fayemi step down an tinubu gives the order to his loyalist. is it the tinubu se swore and threatening, abuse??

APC can only zone to south and all southerner can test their popularity which tinubu faction would definitely win..

First n foremost I'm not igbo,I'm from NC,I'm not a supporter of Apc,but you don't mean to say that of all the igbos in Apc there is no single competent one good for the presidency!, what of ogbonaya onu?,as for Umahi,I use to admire him for his achievements my problem with him now is about his lack of tact n loud mouth,just like you pointed out that he is new in the party n his chances are poor so what's his point of defection then?,n he is busy making more enemies for himself with his endless accusations.The idea of a tinubu or anyone from the SW succeeding buhari is not a fair one n could easily back fire to the advantage of the north n that would make the whole south look so foolish,but I guess you people thinks Tinubu is invincible so good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help / Obaseki Tours Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery As Work Progresses On Benin River / The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.