Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again (78048 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by richie240: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:
After you should say there are no igbos or Igboland in South south. This is a royal son telling you he’s Igbo
But yorubas will come and tell you he’s not Igbo now, they don’t know all these ijaw, bini, efik and co are just splinter groups from the Igbo tribe

Igbo Amaka
Don't be clever by half!
You still find a way to smuggle Yorubas into una foolishness!
Who's dragging ur 'igboness' (or not) with una if not d same ss (ikwerres, ndokas and other igboid groups) u attach by fire by force?

Whenever it suits u, "ss are Igbo's"; and when it doesn't, " ss are not Igbo's".
When it comes to issue of presidency now, u'll still use ds same mouth to say se are not d same as ss.

Yorubas/nigerians don't give a hoot abt what u say/claim.
Whether u claim "se and ss are one" on Monday, and still use DT same !mouth to say "se and ss are NOT d same" on Tuesday, We know better

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Pimine: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2020
PenuelFarms:
Tell Ned that 4 X 4 = 16 and not 24.

That's Kindergarten Mathematics.
Aswearugaaad

To use money slap you dey hungry me. Ned na topclass lawyer, you na... Kindergarten math teacher cheesy

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Depressed101: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMk_GEIPUFI

In an interview granted to Prince Ned Nwoko he said that his wife Regina Daniels knows that he could marry another wife.

"I married Regina DANIELS within weeks" That's how i married other wives.

"I don't believe in dating anybody to marry them, when you Marry them you can fall in love from within the marriage.

Like my time in the 60's they were not dating, there were arranged marriage, most girls were expected to be virgins when getting married.
Before I met Regina I don't know about her, I don't watch movies, I never watch movies. I met her the first time when she came to my house with her mother with her siblings, my place in delta is like a tourist place, I liked her and that was it. Whether I Marry another wife or not it's nothing, she (Regina Daniels) knows it can happen (I can Marry another wife), I came from a very polygamous environment, I love children, I want more children. She (Regina Daniels) knows it and my other wives know it, we will see what happens in the future. "Umunwanyi Juru everywhere"(everywhere is filled with women).

Before the advent of Christianity our tradition allows men to marry many wives. Christianity doesn't allow multiple marriages in the South but an average man in the South has up to 10 girlfriends, I love my culture, Igbo culture is wonderful, and should be promoted the way it has always been.

An Igbo man marries one wife with four children a man from the North marries 4 wives with four children each that's 24 and their population is increasing, Igbo man will never catch up he said"
this man na total money miss road. This reinstates the saying that women can marry anything, so far it has to do with money

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by ARAGON22(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=Liposure post=96645943]It takes the grace of god to stick to one wife. Man by nature is very polygamous

Oga pls talk for only yourself, all men are not the same
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Moneywell(f): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Hello everyone
Good morning.

If you have a business and you need where you advertise for free.

Kindly hit me up.

Over 20000 members and you have opportunity to advertise your business for free and get people to patronize you , you just need to register.

*Registration is free no payment needed*
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Discovery4today:

In an interview granted to Prince Ned Nwoko he said that his wife Regina Daniels knows that he could marry another wife.

"I don't believe in dating anybody to marry them, when you Marry them you can fall in love from within the marriage.

Like my time in the 60's they were not dating, there were arranged marriage, most girls were expected to be virgins when getting married.
Before I met Regina I don't know about her, I don't watch movies, I never watch movies. I met her the first time when she came to my house with her mother with her siblings, my place in delta is like a tourist place, I liked her and that was it. Whether I Marry another wife or not it's nothing, she (Regina Daniels) knows it can happen (I can Marry another wife), I came from a very polygamous environment, I love children, I want more children. She (Regina Daniels) knows it and my other wives know it, we will see what happens in the future. "Umunwanyi Juru everywhere"(everywhere is filled with women).

Before the advent of Christianity our tradition allows men to marry many wives. Christianity doesn't allow multiple marriages in the South but an average man in the South has up to 10 girlfriends, I love my culture, Igbo culture is wonderful, and should be promoted the way it has always been.

An Igbo man marries one wife with four children a man from the North marries 4 wives with four children each that's 24 and their population is increasing, Igbo man will never catch up he said"
May GOD BLESS you Sir.
U are my kind of MAN.

Keep keeping them out of prostitution.
.... CHURCH OF ENGLAND will endorse HOMOSEXUALITY & LESBIANISM yet frown at AFRICA'S POLYGAMOUS nature.

ABRAHAM slept with his Maid and had a child, if an African man does it now.... the whole social media influencers will scream without thinking, yet these same people call ABRAHAM in all their prayers, asking the same Abraham to intercede on their behalf.

Enough of all these.
Our LADIES are being littered everywhere, in different prayer houses seeking for marriage proposals.

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by mkpurumma090(f): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2020
When there is money everything is possible...

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by comrChris(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2020
Pls o, how can 4 wives producing 5 children equal 25children?
Is that how hard basic mathematics is for lawyers?

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by hayesconcept(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Gold digger spotted
Zzor:
A tour to this man's house won't be a bad idea, I should have thought about this earlier
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Old rich men's never dies
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by saniby: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
A tour to this man's house won't be a bad idea, I should have thought about this earlier

Hmm..But the Man marries only virgins o!
How will the tour of his house help?

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by subcbouy: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2020
When a gold digger digs a wrong hole. He keeps using foolish people to prolong his life, taking their virtues.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Depressed101: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
grin he will probably employ you as a cleaner, he likes Ndi diocha not oji..
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Ishilove: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Jesse25:
they use Toto take do this man something??
It seems so

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by perryy(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:

Hope say u fine and fair? If you know you know.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2020
If you have the money no wahala but if you don't have the money use your pipe to add urea to the soil only.... Don't give birth to kids you can't train.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by adecz: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2020
When your cassava & pikin Don
tear dem kpekus finish, you move
to a fresher, tighter kpekus with
better 'grip'........ wink wink wink wink wink

Smart man❕❕❕

I think I'll copy your heartless
style. Its all about the kpekus,
no love. cool cool cool
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2020
chaw:
How this man take become a billionaire
He charge 20 percent commission on the paris club fund refunds,in pounds,go figure
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2020
Daniels is that your father you are seating on his laps?...... modified,if Ned (a one time Senate aspirant) hasn't realized that over-population is one of the major problem mitigating the growth of this country,then it speaks volumes of how insensitive em' all are,how can people with his mindset move this country Forward.......look at the North with the high number of Almajiris with no one to care for them and someone who is aspiring to be amongs the law makers in the country is advocating for over-procreation within the country.i have this strong feelings that if natality rate is reduced in the North,the rate of terrorism and banditry will reduce to it's minimum and the same goes to other regions within the country
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by SomehowBROWN(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Person say he married within 3weeks, one mumu for back dey clap
Discovery4today:

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Stupid Ancestor money miss road
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by etrouble: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:
After you should say there are no igbos or Igboland in South south. This is a royal son telling you he’s Igbo
But yorubas will come and tell you he’s not Igbo now, they don’t know all these ijaw, bini, efik and co are just splinter groups from the Igbo tribe

Igbo Amaka

Truth is bitter. So many yorubas hiding under other tribe to mention me

SO Bini is Igbo spinter group? You need medical examination.

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Dumte(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2020
It happened because of your money. Without money that wouldn't have been possible.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Karlifate: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2020
Jesse25:
they use Toto take do this man something??

It seems girls did him strong thing when he was young & probably broke, so he decided to revenge when he became old & rich.

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2020
Lol no such thing as an irresponsible billionaire
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by pacespot(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2020
"she knew I'll marry again"

Is this a confirmation to news of him getting married to that UK based lady recently?
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by rowland545(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Raychee:

grin Ha!!! Hit her small small na. Issnuh good o grin
lols...she deserves worst
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2020
xolocious:
I used to to think this man is EDUCATED. It's obvious and just as 2face mentioned in his song "TO BE CIVILIZED, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE EDUCATED". This says it all.

You can be educated and still be Uncivilized - ask Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and Agent Fash grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by porthouse7(f): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:

Igbo Amaka

Truth is bitter. So many yorubas hiding under other tribe to mention me
in all he said dats d point u can pick out...inferiority complex

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Map1(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2020
xolocious:
I used to to think this man is EDUCATED. It's obvious and just as 2face mentioned in his song "TO BE CIVILIZED, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE EDUCATED". This says it all.
weting be him offence now
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by AmuDimpka: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2020
I was thinking that there are no igbo in Delta
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by greymiles: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2020
etrouble:

SO Bini is Igbo spinter group? You need medical examination.
Let this be the last time u will mention me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55