Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again (78047 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by ablejesus26(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:
After you should say there are no igbos or Igboland in South south. This is a royal son telling you he’s Igbo
But yorubas will come and tell you he’s not Igbo now, they don’t know all these ijaw, bini, efik and co are just splinter groups from the Igbo tribe

Igbo Amaka

Baba you don carry your wahala come this thread now this thread will be polluted with yoruba dis igbo dat aboki dis

7 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by RPirez: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2020
chaw:
How this man take become a billionaire

A Billion dollar question 99% of Nigerians nvr ask.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
You this small boy again, I'm everything more than Regina, so you will be dissapointed
You are only meant for the driver not Ned, because regina is way bigger than u in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by bamasite2: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Their wahala......

My own wahala now na how to earn more legit dollars. Case closed

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:
After you should say there are no igbos or Igboland in South south. This is a royal son telling you he’s Igbo
But yorubas will come and tell you he’s not Igbo now, they don’t know all these ijaw, bini, efik and co are just splinter groups from the Igbo tribe

Igbo Amaka

Every Igbo man is an Ijaw man . You all hailed from us. Check your history
Hai Izon

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by highness25(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMk_GEIPUFI

In an interview granted to Prince Ned Nwoko he said that his wife Regina Daniels knows that he could marry another wife.

"I married Regina DANIELS within weeks" That's how i married other wives.

"I don't believe in dating anybody to marry them, when you Marry them you can fall in love from within the marriage.

Like my time in the 60's they were not dating, there were arranged marriage, most girls were expected to be virgins when getting married.
Before I met Regina I don't know about her, I don't watch movies, I never watch movies. I met her the first time when she came to my house with her mother with her siblings, my place in delta is like a tourist place, I liked her and that was it. Whether I Marry another wife or not it's nothing, she (Regina Daniels) knows it can happen (I can Marry another wife), I came from a very polygamous environment, I love children, I want more children. She (Regina Daniels) knows it and my other wives know it, we will see what happens in the future. "Umunwanyi Juru everywhere"(everywhere is filled with women).

Before the advent of Christianity our tradition allows men to marry many wives. Christianity doesn't allow multiple marriages in the South but an average man in the South has up to 10 girlfriends, I love my culture, Igbo culture is wonderful, and should be promoted the way it has always been.

An Igbo man marries one wife with four children a man from the North marries 4 wives with four children each that's 24 and their population is increasing, Igbo man will never catch up he said"

Every good thing has an end.
Oga Ned, enjoy your life. Like I said, every good thing has an end
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Joseph08(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2020
Liar Mohammed I think we need your comment here grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Judgesledge(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
A tour to this man's house won't be a bad idea, I should have thought about this earlier
My palatial residence with the most wonderful bed you can imagine will be a better place to tour, l promise you
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by vickydevoka(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2020
sammysneh post=9o6646424:
It's obvious she went for the money
No it's not obvious, it's oblivious.
All gals at some point in life need money.
If u think u love ur boyfriend because he is fine or intelligent, let him jst get broke during n after your conception.

Only gals dat hustle can marry because of love
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by 9jatips: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2020
hmmmm nawa for this man

Are you into sport betting if yes check my signature you might be interested in this offer
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by fanzine(f): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2020
Are you sure this is ordinary, it seems fetish to me. I mean his way of life.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Okuda(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2020
if you be strong man watch the 10mins video with your 1gb per month mb.. hahaha

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by bonnyhope: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Jesse25:
they use Toto take do this man something??

What is doing is better than fornicating about provided he can take care of them, fine!
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Myhusband(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2020
if this old man can still be looking for virgin, why are you single guy marrying over used Lady
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Oju4190: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:

Igbo Amaka
" ijaw,Bini,splinter groups from the Igbo tribe" Na wa to u ooo

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by lekankolade(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2020
The man with BALLS......although I dislike polygamy

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by IamWonderful: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2020
cassyrooy:
Not all Virgins have pristine, premium and livable characters.

Peel off that tags and see the monsters within.
I prefer the SELF-DISCIPLE and the SELF-CONTROL devoid of bitterness, horrible experience, heartbreak and pain that is associated with dating (romantic relationship) before marriage, where innocency is thrown to the dogs and lewdness takes over
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2020
Kneephy:
Make money in this life oo

If not, make i no talk sha

Righteousness89 go soon come spam with him pseudo preaching now

A time would come that you would look for that pseudo preaching and you will find none. There shall be no preacher on the face of the earth, a complete drought of the word of God! Men and women shall run to and fro in search of the word of God but they shall find none. Mercy and Grace shall disappear from the earth. There shall be no more forgiveness. Even the Spirit of God shall no more be found because His works shall be finished. You shall stone those who deceived you . Different breaking news shall be on the media how people are disappearing. That time is closer than ever before. Prepare for rapture . Don't miss the first flight . These words you will hear it again and again but only for a few years .

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Dreadlock69(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2020
Alpha chimpanzee
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2020
..."She (Regina Daniels) knows it and my other wives know it, we will see what happens in the future. "Umunwanyi Juru everywhere"(everywhere is filled with women)."...

Money dey give confidence eeh. grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Rugh8: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2020
Why na lipsrsealed
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Raychee(f): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2020
rowland545:
don't bother he won't marry u....

U r not attractive enough ...I'm sorry I crashed ur dreams...find any okada man for ur area make e marry u...no rich man will

grin Ha!!! Hit her small small na. Issnuh good o grin

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Adalasy: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2020
Jesse25:
they use Toto take do this man something??

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by pepperdemzombie: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:

Igbo Amaka
If na criminal now, they will tell you Delta is not Igbo. Tell them they are migrants and Settlers in Delta ,they will wail
Confused lots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by 27Pushing30: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:

Igbo Amaka

That's how igbos back themselves into tight corners and start crying "gang up"

Delta has igbos... i believe Ned is from Delta state.

How does Bini come into this matter now?? please be guided.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 02, 2020
hahahaha funny.. Wahala for who no get money.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Evidenx(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2020
Dear Father Lord cease this man's priiqk,he is miss using it.
Can i hear an amen?
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Misterdhee1(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:

Igbo Amaka
Your anger should be directed at those tribes. Because it's actually them that do not want to be linked to igbo in anyway. Wetin concern Yoruba with that?

9 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by yYot: 9:14am On Dec 02, 2020
This man yeir, na God give am to me! Lol!
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Chromedome(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2020
That's ALL!!!

On to the next conquest - NED NWOKO - the VeeJay slayer!!! grin shocked cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by jrusky(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:

Igbo Amaka

Haa *Bini as Edo are Igbo* Oh my God I'm hearing this for the first time in my life. Pls which book tells you such?

And Ijaw too are Igbo? Pls why not add Ebira people in Kogi. Pls add Nupe in Niger state too. Add Fulani in Nassarawa join too. Infact just say everybody in Nigeria from North down south are Igbo. Thumb up for you. Ndooh!!!

Have uou brush your teeth this morning? If no pls just do and go find food to eat I guess you a bit hungry.

8 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Queenserah26(f): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Just imagine shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.