Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (97947 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Afam4eva:
Osazie is having a mental breakdown and Kanu and his wife are trying to reach out to him to help him. From his Instagram page you will know.

Did you do summary/comprehension in your high school days

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Solatium(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:
This guy is spewing trash. Why trying to ruin another man's home with this immature comment.

Even if she is chasing you, can't you rebuke her privately than coming to the public to spew this gibberish.

If you truly love papilo like you claim,you won't disgrace his wife before the world because such is demeaning to KANU himself.

Osaze, which weed you dey take

and you think he will be so stupid to go to town with such details without a deep thoughts?
Guy,there is something brewing in Kanu's home which Osaze is aware of,he might have been possibly briefed by Kanu or another ex international.
That woman is up to something

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by PAWG(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:
This guy is spewing trash. Why trying to ruin another man's home with this immature comment.

Even if she is chasing you, can't you rebuke her privately than coming to the public to spew this gibberish.

If you truly love papilo like you claim,you won't disgrace his wife before the world because such is demeaning to KANU himself.

The guy must’ve been ‘lit’. He made some valid points though, some.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by femi4: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:

They rotate among themselves, true, but not like they are hiding it. I am sure they never started from telling the other man to “check DM”. Osazie acting like she is being sneaky, whereas she reached out to him openly. If she really wants to cheat, she knows where to meet him or how to be discreet about it.
Osaze is going the Rashidi Yekini way, he needs help as fast as possible
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by hammerDK: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
IF MARRIAGE NA PRISON.

ANYHOW, I TAKE ENTER, MAKE UNA EXPECT JAIL BREAK.

ARRANT NONSENSE!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Liposure: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
naptu2:
The guy has been posting some really weird conspiracy theories on his Instagram account recently.
i thought as much
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by delpee(f): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
He didn't have to post this online. So immature and thoughtless! He could have called Kanu directly. Amara is known to be a decent lady afterall. Besides, it's obvious that she only needs help for her son.

Mental health issues maybe.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Ibime(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze must be going through some mental challenges with this incoherent rant.

Just contact Kanu privately if you think his wife is out of line, he go dey join her matter with illuminati conspiracies and whatnot.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by ImadeUReadThis: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
Alexbells when I said your Igbo women have the most insane libido levels this is what I meant.

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Benediction777: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:

Osase no dey take weed, na only white London him dey smoke like say 2morrow no dey Shioor!!!.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by KosiGee(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
DonBenny77:
Odemwinge has always been dumb
Fool that drove 120 miles from birmingham to QPR and was signing autographs as a new QPR player when a deal hasn't been finalized.
A deal that later failed. grin

You still remember that? SkyNews was making mockery of that incident.

Osaze is an intelligent and a hardworking guy but he sometimes acts very weird.

I remember the match against Guinea that would’ve ensured that Nigeria qualified for the 2012 FIFA World Cup.
Osaze and his mates failed to beat Guinea and Osaze came on NTA news to blame TB Joshua. T.B. Joshua had ‘supposedly predicted’ that Nigeria wouldn’t qualify for the football tournament.

Osaze need to check himself....Sunday Oliseh is another weird guy...both of them are bold, lack respects for opponents which is good but they can be very impetuous.

Oliseh once blamed an illness to witchcraft and paranormal forces chasing him.

...modified...

2012 African Nations Cup hosted by Gabon/Equatorial Guinea.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
goldman777:
For him to come out and say this other things must have happened in the past he probably doesn't want to talk about and decided to bring it out in d open to quench the fire of lust she has towards him.The guy has a conscience on like some nairaland boys I know that will even bang a goat wearing skirt I suspect KANU,s heart is weakened after surgery in his football days and is ageing he can no longer satisfy his wife and she is turning her attention else where.KANU is a legend I just hope this doesn't get uglier than this

Na only you get sense here

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Jodera: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Righteousness89 ......so you would shame and disgrace another man's wife without hearing from her. I give you a lot of respect here but you are not making sense with this now. C'MON be rational.
Lol... You dont know the guy then.
Any other thing aside preaching, you'll be shocked at what is coming out from his mind. This isn't the first time he'll always be irrational, and anytime he doesn't preach but he just normally comment, you'll feel like punching him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by BigDick70inch(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Childish incoherent rant. If she wanted to ask him out, she’ll come boldly to his page and tell him to “check DM”? Who does that?

Do wives of popular figures even cheat with another popular figure? Where is the sense/discretion in that. Smh!

The guy seems to be having a mental breakdown fueled by religious extremism. I wish him love and light.

Hmmm..
From yo dp..u really look pretty n not haggard and old..
Then..would do some call u evening newspaper??

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by ablejesus26(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

My GOD Bless you Osaze Odemwinge. Many Have Unconsciously and Unknowingly initiated themselves into Occultism doing these things..

Osaze I love your Spirit! Whether or not she meant what u felt, I Love your Spirit.
Na small thing how far de take turn to Good Morning, hi baby!

We Live in very Dangerous times. Devil can enter anybody to do things the person can't Explain. That's why the Bible says " Flee From ALL Appearances of evil..

Chia i am very very disappointed at you
dis shows all Those repent repent you have been posting are just cheap eye service bcus wat you just typed does not denotes a truly repented heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Arysexy:
Home destroyers have hacked Osaze account. If there were any secret messages, the fool would have uploaded it.

You can see Kanu wife even tagged Kanu in her reply and stated the husband is aware as they wanted to speak to him as a family.

I think the account is compromised and d jobless hacker is trying to cause confusion in Kanu's marriage

Don't be surprised he wrote this himself

Apparently he has been having a mental.breakdown and writing some cryptic stuff online for a while now

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by pocohantas(f): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
femi4:
Osaze is going the Rashidi Yekini way, he needs help as fast as possible

Is he married? Someone needs to hold him. Went through his IG page and something is sha not right. Lots of conspiracy theories and incoherence. Lol

BigDick70inch:

Hmmm..
From yo dp..u really look pretty n not haggard and old..
Then..would do some call u evening newspaper??

1)Misery loves company.
2)Some unhappy people would naturally wish the worst for others. It makes them not feel alone, refer to (1).

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Solatium(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
AK481:
Most people will not read .. thanks to the misleading headline.

Summary; Amara asked Osaze for tip on how his son with injury can get well soon, knowing that osaze usually have those same injuries.

Nothing bad .

was osaze expecting Kanu to call him and beg him on how to help his son ?

Igbo women don’t cheat.

E get one of your sister my guy dey Bleep,the babe mama ejima sef.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Liposure: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
chinecherem97974:
O chi mo! Ime enu, okwu, ime ana okwu,! Amara Biko avoid that guy. Kanu and Amara, pls ignore him and stay strong for your son. May God heal him
adadike is that you or a clone

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by chrisooblog: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
hmmm seems osaze has been spewing some premium okoto lately peter okoye now kanu. dude needs to calm down

robosky02:
How Can A Wife Of A Legend Like Nwankwo Kanu Be Chasing Me In My Dm” – Retired Nigerian Player, Osaze Odemwingie Calls Out Amara Kanu (Photos)

Retired Nigerian “Super Eagles” forward, Peter Osaze Odemwingie has exposed Amara Kanu, the wife of Nigerian legendary player, Nwankwo Kanu.

Osaze went lethal on Amara Kanu on Instagram where he revealed that the wife of his former teammate has been ‘relentlessly chasing him in his dm times without number.

According to him, she has left him chunks of messages in his dm which he has refused to respond to any of it because it is not acceptable for him to do so with another man’s wife.

“Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband,” he said.

Apparently, Amara Kanu messaged him to help her with tips on getting her son back on his feet after suffering a knee injury.

He wrote on his Instagram page https://instagram.com/odemwingie_81?igshid=zixvsx301nwo

The reason why Nigeria is in this state. Too many want to be like America. God turned his back at america as things stand. Destruction is upon her. How can a wife of a legend like @kingkanu4 be chasing me for a chat relentlessly ( check ur DM check your DM ) na by force ? @amarakanu

Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband. Moreover u r wearing arsenal kit and he can ask them for advice about knee surgery because he also suffered from similar issues. Your son can’t have a cross on his neck and make those hand signs. That’s fake Christianity if you didn’t know ok. Our people selling their own to conform to African American. Those there have been modified by Hollywood and are no more Africans. They don’t even want to associate with Africa with their billions in accounts. How many of them visited Africa in the last 50 years ? Shouldn’t NBA all star match take place in Nigeria at least once? Shouldn’t they be interested to know where their ancestors came from ? Set your own trend Naija u r more special than America. #prayfornigeria #naija #nigeria @amarakanu why why why Amara ( Delailah). We love our strong man Papilo. Wash your hands well oh. And most importantly your hearts as I am preaching to many now. ����. Nigeria �� is more precious to God than America ��❤️�

Amara Kanu reacted by leaving a comment under Osaze's post.

She wrote: "@odemwingie_81 oh no no no. Kindly take this post down. @kingkanu4 is fully aware of this. We want to talk to you as a family."
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
solonubinho:

In essence you're trying to say Osaze has more sense than this yeah. Unfortunately he doesnt. His account wasn't hacked.

Irs sad but his account wasn't hacked

This man is the biggest idiot I have seen this 2020

What a shame to men

What a shame

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Chummynoni(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
alasane:
Since papilo & that lesbians (DJ Switch) decided to murder sleep by sponsoring those THUGS that unleashed mayhem on hapless citizen....they sleep no more
Get well soon bro
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by DarkJeddi(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Fear women!

Osaze rant is childish tho but if he no talk and yawa later gas we go still blame am.

Wahala be like bicycle e nor dey hard to start

What exactly is he talking?
If he is sane and mentally sound,he should have reach out to Kanu to caution his wife if he is uncomfortable with her actions..
This is childish and immature..
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by owo288: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osazie fall my hand! i no expect this at all from him even if she has interest in you, you go dey play along with her till you let her know it wrong rather of this call out from social media! Respect There home
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Mryacks: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
chiefolododo:
This can't be true

Something is just off and odd about the whole stuff....

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by OdefaGirl(f): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jodera:
Lol... You dont know the guy then.
Any other thing aside preaching, you'll be shocked at what is coming out from his mind. This isn't the first time he'll always be irrational, and anytime he doesn't preach but he just normally comment, you'll feel like punching him

grin grin grin your last sentence though. Honestly, that was not what I expected of him.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Dragonboll: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search "NIGERIAN MIX - DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy sweet mixtapes.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Liposure: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Childish incoherent rant. If she wanted to ask him out, she’ll come boldly to his page and tell him to “check DM”? Who does that?

Do wives of popular figures even cheat with another popular figure? Where is the sense/discretion in that. Smh!

The guy seems to be having a mental breakdown fueled by religious extremism. I wish him love and light.
i lost track in the middle. Maybe he's been hacked
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by hammerDK: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
DarkJeddi:
What exactly is he talking?
If he is sane and mentally sound,he should have reach out to Kanu to caution his wife if he is uncomfortable with her actions..
This is childish and immature..

NOTHING TO CAUTION HERE.

OSAZE IS MAD.

HE IS POKING FUN AT KANU BECOS OF THE AGE DIFFERENCE WITH HIS WIFE.

OSAZE WANT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SHE IS CHASING HIM.

IF KANU IS A FOOL, HE SHOULD REACT ON THIS.

IF I BE KANU, I WILL ASK OSAZE TO GROW SOME BALLS AND MAN UP.

TELL HIM TO TALK TO MY WIFE WITH RESPECT.

HIGHEST NA LEFT OVER U GO CHOP, SO STOP MAKING NOISE, BECOS EVEN LEFT OVER NO GO REACH U.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by femi4: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Is he married? Someone needs to hold him. Went through his IG page and something is sha not right. Lots of conspiracy theories and incoherence. Lol

1)Misery loves company.
2)Some unhappy people would naturally wish the worst for others. It makes them not feel alone, refer to (1).
He used to be married, the other day he was ranting and calling out Mr P on issue without head or tail.
He's depressed, no doubt
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:

They rotate among themselves, true, but not like they are hiding it. I am sure they never started from telling the other man to “check DM”. Osazie acting like she is being sneaky, whereas she reached out to him openly. If she really wants to cheat, she knows where to meet him or how to be discreet about it.

I don't dispute that fact. Kanu married an 18 year old Amara because of his search for a virgin in his early 30s (football age). Amara is a good girl carefully endorsed by his family and wouldn't even cheat.

Osaze is psychologically ill and a serial conspiracy theorist. From his post it is clear that Amara contacted him to get more information on how to treat her son and make him free from a similar football injury/fracture which he (Osaze) suffered during his career. Osaze is actually angry that the boy(on sick bed) and his mother are posing with a sign he considers occultic. He also felt Amara, as a woman , should not contact her husband's colleague without passing through her husband , Kanu.

My earlier response was solely for your second paragraph.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024 / The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.