Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (97908 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Dailyhappenings: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Baba don broke na...wetin you expect....see Kiddwaya bodyguard abeg and how he kiss Erica for Sierra Leone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_g0MD1MSc
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Ola17: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
This guy is obviously using hard drugs.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by OdefaGirl(f): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
mightyhazel:
U fall hand this time.. ask for more wisdom

Aswear down... I am highly disappointed at Righteousness89
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by ablejesus26(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Very immature man why not call your fellow man and discuss man to man so y is he telling us now so we can call the woman ashawo? yeye agbaya
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by ofuonyebi: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
SO, PAPILO WIFE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WHICH ONLY A USED UP FOOTBALLER LIKE ODE' CAN HELP HER SOLVE?
THEN, WHERE IS PAPILO?....SOMETHING HIDDEN SOMEWHERE IS FISHING....ONLY GOD SEES HIDDEN AGENDA
BETWEEN THE ACCUSED AND THE ACCUSER....QED

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Myself2(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:
This guy is spewing trash. Why trying to ruin another man's home with this immature comment.

Even if she is chasing you, can't you rebuke her privately than coming to the public to spew this gibberish.

If you truly love papilo like you claim,you won't disgrace his wife before the world because such is demeaning to KANU himself.

Osaze, which weed you dey take

You're right on point
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by ubee(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
When your mates were reading novels, and journals and taking English classes seriously as young children, what were you occupied with grin Borrowing films from video club? Or playing draughts with the elders?
rattlesnake:
i dont understand the hea or tail of the mattae undecided
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nostradamus: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
wingmanIII:
Very incoherent. Sounds like the guy is having a mental breakdown
thought i'm the only one that noticed.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Awoo88: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
This odewingie na idiot. Why didn't he call KANU to discuss this?? Just want scatter another man marriage for free. I no see any maturity for this him action
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by iReddington: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is exactly the kind of nonsense and gibberish Righteousness89 too can post, all these religious fanatics always exhibit signs of drug abuse and poor mental health.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by alasane: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Since papilo & that lesbians (DJ Switch) decided to murder sleep by sponsoring those THUGS that unleashed mayhem on hapless citizen....they sleep no more
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by RPG2020(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:
This guy is spewing trash. Why trying to ruin another man's home with this immature comment.

Even if she is chasing you, can't you rebuke her privately than coming to the public to spew this gibberish.

If you truly love papilo like you claim,you won't disgrace his wife before the world because such is demeaning to KANU himself.

No room for cheating wife
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:

I love my tribe yoruba ,we have adage for every situations......... Someone who bleeps housewife his not guilty, its your wife you will warn

Why a famous house wife will be soliciting help from another man, without letting her husband knw?

If a wife need assistant outside from her own family, she need to solicit through her husband or let her husband fully aware about the conversation btw her and the man.

When we tell you how women are supposed to behave toward men, you guys will be talking gibberish that this 20th century, that man and woman have same and equal right for any behavior.

God and societies had designed women in such way they can't be doing exactly everything that man can do.

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Dchampion65: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
It amazing seeing many of the song called star reasoning with their anus.

They are better ways to handle this.

Only God will help without screenshot
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by tot(f): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
alasane:
Since papilo & that lesbians (DJ Switch) decided to murder sleep by sponsoring those THUGS that unleashed mayhem on hapless citizen....they sleep no more

You clearly need the sleep more than them with this your illogical incoherent comment.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by DarkJeddi(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
thesicilian:

If he doesn't do that it will destroy his own home and career later
If he doesn't do what exactly?
If he has any respect for Kanu as he claimed,then his next port of action should have been to call him..
This is highly immatured of Osaze and as a fan am highly disappointed in him..

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by RPG2020(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
oyeb15:
Papilo no get stamina na. That's why is not good to come back from obodoyibo and marry village girl.
The village in them will come out no matter how u polish them

Among all 1st page na only you make sense the rest na cheater's

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by ubee(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Passionate kiss "kii" you there. Mtcheew!
Dailyhappenings:
Baba don broke na...wetin you expect....see Kiddwaya bodyguard abeg and how he kiss Erica for Sierra Leone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_g0MD1MSc
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by iamJ(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kanu will never respond cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by NdigboWorldwide: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

My GOD Bless you Osaze Odemwinge. Many Have Unconsciously and Unknowingly initiated themselves into Occultism doing these things..

Osaze I love your Spirit! Whether or not she meant what u felt, I Love your Spirit.
Na small thing how far de take turn to Good Morning, hi baby!

We Live in very Dangerous times. Devil can enter anybody to do things the person can't Explain. That's why the Bible says " Flee From ALL Appearances of evil..

You are not wise after all

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by giftedben: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze and Amara can't make such comments.

It is either someones account has been hijacked.

This is fake news.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by hammerDK: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE WHOLE THING.

OSAZE IS MAD.

HE KNOWS THE MATTER IS FOOTBALL RELATED AND HAS GOT TO DO WITH HER SON.

SO HE TWIST IT TO SOMETHING ELSE TO DESTROY HER MARRIAGE.

MAYBE, HE WANT MORE FROM HER.

ABI MARRIED PERSON NO DEY SOCIALLY INTERACT?

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Franktom247(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Edo people don dey press him button dem dey fan him calabash steady ask am when last e reach village

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Neddstark: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Afam4eva:
Osazie is having a mental breakdown and Kanu and his wife are trying to reach out to him to help him. From his Instagram page you will know.

It's not a mental breakdown. Osaze has always been creepy. Look at his West Brom transfer saga that made him look so stupid then and he kept on blabbing. Do you remember while he was in Super Eagles he had problems with some players and almost all the coaches. Imagine when he wore a Brazil jersey during the world cup after Nigeria crashed out. Violating jersey conditions. He's just a different weird kind of guy. That is who he is. No mental issues.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by goldman777: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
For him to come out and say this other things must have happened in the past he probably doesn't want to talk about and decided to bring it out in d open to quench the fire of lust she has towards him.The guy has a conscience on like some nairaland boys I know that will even bang a goat wearing skirt I suspect KANU,s heart is weakened after surgery in his football days and is ageing he can no longer satisfy his wife and she is turning her attention else where.KANU is a legend I just hope this doesn't get uglier than this
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by gogo2479: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
He is sounding like Kanye west to me.

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by pocohantas(f): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
ethicallyright:

Your second paragraph. Women who marry athletes tend to cheat with just athletes. Rita Mahrez ( Influential Manchester City player's wife) was chasing Anthony Joshua all over the UK. Icardi a PSG and former Inter Milan player is currently married to the wife of his Argentine teammate whom he previously cheated with, infact, they day their clubs played a match they refused traditional footballers handshakes and the fans were all about them. John Terry ,former Chelsea Captain, has slept with at least the wives of two of his teammates. Courtois , current Real Madrid first choice goal keeper also slept with the wife of his teammate.

Not only football... Check out European Billionaires... if their wives are way younger than them , the wives move on to another billionaire after divorce (Abrahamovich's ex wife and the wife of other Russian Oligarchs).

Check Hollywood, they rotate the same women among themselves.

They rotate among themselves, true, but not like they are hiding it. I am sure they never started from telling the other man to “check DM”. Osazie acting like she is being sneaky, whereas she reached out to him openly. If she really wants to cheat, she knows where to meet him or how to be discreet about it.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by femi4: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

My GOD Bless you Osaze Odemwinge. Many Have Unconsciously and Unknowingly initiated themselves into Occultism doing these things..

Osaze I love your Spirit! Whether or not she meant what u felt, I Love your Spirit.
Na small thing how far de take turn to Good Morning, hi baby!

We Live in very Dangerous times. Devil can enter anybody to do things the person can't Explain. That's why the Bible says " Flee From ALL Appearances of evil..
You missed the point. Osaze is having mental problem, Kanu and Amara are trying to help him.

That's what happened when you are always in a haste to type your gibberish

5 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by hammerDK: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
THE QUESTION I ASK IS, MARRIED PERSON NO THEY SOCIALLY INTERACT?

MARRIAGE NA PRISON?

SHE SOCIALLY INTERACTED WITH YOU DONT MEAN SHE WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU.

NA WA FOR SOME PEOPLE REASONING.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Liposure: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
wingmanIII:
Very incoherent. Sounds like the guy is having a mental breakdown
i think say na only me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS / The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.