Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo (82955 Views)

How I Fully Become A Male Ashawo. / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by 2cribz: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Its easy,naija women dey quickly cum. He r just do am once,pack money invest.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ihatethemods: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Clout chaser
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Weyrey swallow condom with sperm cheesy
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
peacekante:
Nigerian Male Prostitute Who Charges #5000 Per Sex & Sleeps With 10 Customers A Day

The man is well known for his sex prowess hence the name Akpuruka was given to him. According to him, he sleeps with 10 women per day or even more during weekends. According to him, he sleeps with 20 women weekends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOgE8T6_4

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-i-pray-to-god-before-i-sleep-with-other-peoples-wives-akparanta-male-prostitute/
it is another one! With the help of all the charms in your blood, you can even sleep with 50 of them. Marine agent on making! May God help the people you're taking to the other kingdom.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by SmartPolician: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
ednut1:
Lies. Which woman go pay for something she can get free

My brother, don't argue

I have a friend who sleeps with a married woman whose husband is based in the UK.

The woman pays the guy 20k per night.

I don't think it's based on agreement

She pays the money in appreciation

Funnily enough, this same guy is married too

Such women have class; they don't just sleep with any guy.

Secondly, they like professionals who will keep the affairs secret, not some urchins that will announce to the world that he is sleeping with her.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
I like his honesty.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Manshewo

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by baby124: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hahahahaha. I laugh when men say women don’t like sex and they are the only randy gender. Akpuruka just make sure say you wear condom always make your life long or use Prep for those ones wen no wan use condom but make sure they pay x100 for the risk. Always use prep to avoid HIV. At least you no rob or kill anybody!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by VicM6: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
wahala be like pencil trouser.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
do not dick a married woman!

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Djyucee1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
This one weak devil sef
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by KingDash: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
see as e lekpa e get aids
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by iLegendd(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
ednut1:

You're a learner. A one minute man with a small dick thinks this way.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by baby124: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lastmankc:
That guy too ugly so he can't be a gigolo
No be ugly women de look. Him sabi knack yes or no? grin. Akpuruka confirm say he sabi knack well well. Akpuruka de go global you de talk say him ugly. Akpuruka makes 1.5m a month tax free and, you are insulting him grin. And this is an average month. Does your CEO make that much?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by cassidy1996(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Who is creating these sort of posts ?

Hungry bloggers have ruined this site

Kai

How nairaland has fallen grin
you are funny...lol
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by iLegendd(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
PinkPill:
They are plenty on Nairaland but sadly, they work for free. cheesy

If they charge you, I doubt you'll afford it. cry
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by MoneyTrees(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
You are a real niggar but you also an extremist grin grin please don't kill hoes just use them for farming cheesy
Then after, try as hard as possible to smoke a jumbo sized Mali kush so your brain cells will be unlocked grin wink

Ikillbrokehoes:
Stupidity
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by KnightsTemplar(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
This guy na clown, anybody that believes him should get him or herself checked grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by obembet(f): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
PinkPill:
They are plenty on Nairaland but sadly, they work for free. cheesy

Yes oo grin grin
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Taiwojon(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
peacekante:
Nigerian Male Prostitute Who Charges #5000 Per Sex & Sleeps With 10 Customers A Day

The man is well known for his sex prowess hence the name Akpuruka was given to him. According to him, he sleeps with 10 women per day or even more during weekends. According to him, he sleeps with 20 women weekends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOgE8T6_4

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-i-pray-to-god-before-i-sleep-with-other-peoples-wives-akparanta-male-prostitute/
Ahhh

A disgrace to him i
And a big disgrace his man hood
And a bigger disgrace for draging christianity and God into his rubbish satanic bussiness
And biggest disgrace to him if he later found himself in hell.

Men and brethern.
The end is here

Sodom and Gomorrah practice is here again

God save humanity
God save me
God save all my household
God save all true christian
God save those who read this comment and have a change of heart

Jesus save
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Jman24(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
I think women naturally are wired to receive money for sexual activity. Hence some of them may even be very unhappy about a guy professionalizing this. I mean you can check it out. Women are wired to receive. Maybe partly why men have to pay a bride price to finally legalize that which ordinarily would have been termed prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by baby124: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
KnightsTemplar:
This guy na clown, anybody that believes him should get him or herself checked grin
There are male prostitutes and women pass them around. Especially the rich ones whose husbands are chasing all the girls in town and abandoned their wives. Guys like Akpuruka service them and they pay them well. Some are on retainer and are well taken care of. It’s not new or strange. Women are more sneaky so it’s hard to find out grin.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by baby124: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Taiwojon:

Ahhh

A disgrace to him i
And a big disgrace his man hood
And a bigger disgrace for draging christianity and God into his rubbish satanic bussiness
And biggest disgrace to him if he later found himself in hell.

Men and brethern.
The end is here

Sodom and Gomorrah practice is here again

God save humanity
God save me
God save all my household
God save all true christian
God save those who read this comment and have a change of heart

Jesus save
You need some hot shagging. Your holy holy too much. Wetin you find come read this kind page with your saintly mind. I am sure you read the topic very well. Hypocrite. The world will end because people are doing what your parents did to bring you to this world

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by iLegendd(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
PAWG:
5 hours knacking shocked

E be tins o, this life no balance undecided

That is even small. Read the book Lasticle and you'll go for 7+ hours naturally and permanently without drûgs, herb, concoction, or all those rubbish with side effects. This one is natural with no side effect and it's permanent.

Download the free version of the book below. Thank me later.

https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Emperor4tune(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
sanity is gradually leaving the earth realm & insane men are multiplying
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by bluefilm: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
What a load of nonsense. sad

He had a Freudian slip and revealed that he also _fucks guys!

Nonsense useless thing. sad
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Hezmatosky: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
He's not lieing tho, but I don't like the fact that he's making it look like as if he's luckier than other guys. Its wat we see everyday. Bad guys don't kiss and talk lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Taiwojon(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
baby124:

You need some hot shagging. Your holy holy too much. Wetin you find come read this kind page with your saintly mind. I am sure you read the topic very well. Hypocrite. The world will end because people are doing what your parents did to bring you to this world
ma

we hate sins but not sinner.

Jesus came to save the lost sinner like him.

How i wish he later repented
And

To you

STOP SUPPORTING IMMORALITY

JESUS SAVE
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Twelfthman: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Well not all men is that cheap. Some men just won't think with their dick. These sets aren't cheap.

ednut1:

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by baby124: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hezmatosky:
He's not lieing tho, but I don't like the fact that he's making it look like as if he's luckier than other guys. Its wat we see everyday. Bad guys don't kiss and talk lipsrsealed
He is advertising his markate. By now Akpuruka’s demand will have gone up and so will his price. He did not mention any name. He’s a professional.

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by baby124: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Taiwojon:

ma

we hate sins but not sinner.

Jesus came to save the lost sinner like him.

How i wish he later repented
And

To you

STOP SUPPORTING IMMORALITY

JESUS SAVE
Yimu. Na your type de knack fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.