Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? (44719 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

How can I mean nothing to her after those years

After wasting her time for 6 good years u cheated on her and u think u are irreplaceable?
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Lawliet(f): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by chinchonglee(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
You don't know my type so keep quiet on that one.
If you like fvck animal join self undecided no wonder you keep attracting fellow lowlifes like yourself continue fvcking and fvck objects too.Shameless boy.The ones that don't cheat have invented things better than the one whose dick thinks for him no good girl/woman will ever come near you you will keep attracting fellow lowlifes lile yourself.
Ode
Biko tell me what they invented.. am particular abt that!
Am not a man for love so get that straight up in ur head.
I've seen highlives cheating too. I work in Marina and i see how big women look for boys for f*ck them.
Madam f*ck out...
Women only form saints openly but do the worse in secret!
.@bolded.. was wondering if you even finished secondary school cos that ain't a typographical error!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Sincerely speaking I caused it all... Please don't criticize me, I am human, I cheated on her, and could not hold myself but to tell her...

U should have added this to your write up only then would u have gotten advice worth than some nonsense up there.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2020
Maobichek:

Why? Why?? Why what did you see in the other girl that she doesn't have? Were you in a no-sex relationship with her that made you cheat on her? Does she give you sex only when you buy her a gift or give her money? My brother, sex is not everything, as you said earlier that she is understanding type, that is a great features not just sex. it's quite unfortunate that majority of our girls believe that sex is the only and most important thing a man want from them. You have really lost something good but don't kill yourself OK, Avoid staying alone and engage in things that makes you happy. Since the relationship is over, be bold and delete her pictures and numbers from your phone and your house. send me a mail or send me your number so that we can talk or chat privately, thank you and take care, you will be fine OK.

There is nothing I will say now that justify what I did.. I really don't know why and what made me.. but it was never premeditated... It happened and I regret it so much

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2020
placeofallure:

Sure there is. We may think we have the best and so do not desire anything else until that supposedly best is taken away forcefully just for our eyes to open and see the vast expanse of stupendously beáutiful blessings lying in front of us.

I've never been heartbroken in relationships but I know it can be disappointing. You just have to take heart bro and brace up for the next challenge. You will meet your own.

While waiting for your own, do a self appraisal. Are there things she complains about that are genuinely negative? Work on making yourself a better person such that any lady will feel in luck to be dating you. Good luck.

Thank you alot

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by atess90(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Truth be told bro, channel a positive energy into reading of books especially myles Mourne and learn to forgive yourself from the mistake and don't resent anybody. It's meant to be like this bro and life continues. Work on yourself to be better and someone ladies will run after. My piece of advice #best of luck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2020
grossintel:
The first thing you need to do is recognise you miss her, don't deny it. Don't avoid it, think about it and smile, cry if you need to, it's going to help you heal.
Now you might be tempted to call her every now and then just like you used to, this is the difficult part, you need to stop calling her. It's going to make you feel worse, I don't suggest you delete her number, but keep postponing the calls, like if you're tempted to call her in the morning, tell yourself you need to get to work first then you'll call her. When you get to work, tell yourself you'll call her during your break, just keep posting the call till you eventually do in a couple of days.
You'll notice you no longer have things to talk about when you eventually do after sometime, this is the healing process. Give yourself time, don't rush into another relationship, don't distract yourself with someone else cause you'll regret this move.
That project you've been positing for years, that skill you've always wanted to learn but don't have the energy and time, this is the best time to learn it. The idea is to keep yourself busy at this time, when you get to this stage I'm sure you're already feeling better.
Forgetting a relationship of this kind is not easy, infact you can't forget it! Ave been there, it's been 6 years we separated, I'm married now to someone I really love. But have I forgotten her? No! I still call her sometimes, she's married now with kids, but I have absolutely zero feelings for her now, infact if she was single and I was single I'll never option to date her anymore grin cause ave seen better and far more beautiful women, such is life bro. There is always someone better out there, that's a fact you need to accept.

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Osisie(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2020
It's gonna hurt
It's gonna sting. You're gonna have to learn to live with the pain.

Do things you love, find a new hobby, focus on your career, Bleep other girls

Then get this book....The Rational Male
Take the red pill. You'll grow from there

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2020
chinchonglee:

Biko tell me what they invented.. am particular abt that!
Am not a man for love so get that straight up in ur head.
I've seen highlives cheating too. I work in Marina and i see how big women look for boys for f*ck them.
Madam f*ck out...
Women only form saints openly but do the worse in secret!
.@bolded.. was wondering if you even finished secondary school cos that ain't a typographical error!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Youngzedd(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Bro I just went through that thread and damn I learnt alot. Wish we could be friends, so I learn more bro.

Join @MenRedPill on TeIegram.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by CaraJewel(f): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Asked her same and she said she knows I would forgive n let go. But how come mine is dis hard
this is not the answer............I don't need her answer,,rather I need yours....
would you really?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Evidenx:
chyamll is an e-commerce company that allows u to buy a online shop in their online mall,and each shop has goods in it,when u buy any one,the company helps u to sell it and return ur capital and profit every ten days. Very legit.

Google it and visit youtube also..
If you join,by next year poverty will not know ur address again.
how long have you been doing it ?
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:

Ugbowo
Are you a student ? I'm at bdpa during school session
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by nerd004: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Thanks alot, I even sleep at work. Just to be with those working at night . Because staying at home is making me suicidal

Take things easy bro.....There are 7.8 billion people in the world ,,,, please don't kill yourself for one...Now is the time to focus on Yourself,,,,,
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Youngzedd:

Join @MenRedPill on TeIegram.

I thought there is a Facebook group or something ??. I rarely use Telegram. But will check it out. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by nerd004: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2020
The reason why you are feeling this way is because u built your life around her...Never build your life around someone!!!...

There's also a possibility that she added more value to herself while you stagnated/retarded your life ...

I pray u heal fast but please don't kill yourself...it's not worth it..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by zoomman(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Are you sure, there is happiness elsewhere for me?

I was once in your shoes....am still there though....what I did that works for me might not work for you. Just keep your head high and work on yourself, have it in your mind that all these won't define you, it's a phase and it will definitely pass away.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by djkirkoo2(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

How do I start doing that thanks for your response
keep on doing things that make you happy. Associate with people, don't stay alone for now. Always recite psalm 23 whenever you feel like reminiscing about her. Good luck bro.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Donmoscojaja(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2020
Acecards:
you are beautiful, where in Benin are you ?

how is she beautiful
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by baralatie(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Sincerely speaking I caused it all... Please don't criticize me, I am human, I cheated on her, and could not hold myself but to tell her...
you did whaat
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Donmoscojaja:

how is she beautiful
lolz from her jaw you would know
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Youngzedd(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I thought there is a Facebook group or something ??. I rarely use Telegram. But will check it out. Thanks.

Such contents are not on Facebook because of censorship.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Pancakeey(f): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Aaaaaw, I understand how you feel rn because I’ve been there.
Honestly, it’s not easy.

People will tell you to move on and focus on other things but it’s not that easy.
How do you move on when you can’t stop thinking about the person?
When I was heartbroken, I’ll cry fir no reason
Little things triggered me and I felt I was loosing it.
I couldn’t function properly and it hurt in my chest

It was really suffocating. I can’t say I’m over him but I’m dealing with it better than the first few weeks we broke up.

Only you can make yourself feel better.
Don’t remain in where your ex left you.
Grow and become a better person for yourself.
Self fulfillment is what you need rn

Everything happens for a reason and your break up is just one of them.
Oh dear, you’ll be fine.
No one has died of a heartbreak. Trust me, you’ll survive it
It’s never easy but with time it’ll get better.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by wildikeman(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

That's the point brother. I really don't have friends in Lagos that we are that close. And the few times I drank made the whole thing worse I was force to start bugging her lines....

Oh so you still have her number Delete it. Go to facebook.. Unfriend and unfollow her. Go and do the same thing on every social site. Delete ur whatsapp chat. Delete all her pictures and everything that has her in it... That should even be your first step.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by wildikeman(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Hahahahaha.... Badt guy. So na u cause am sef and say u are human... Mtcheww. Bear the consequences man.

Just go and get another girl on rebound. Don't have any feelings for the new girl... F.uck her well. You will see that your feelings will change

I no know say u be guy man o.. Badt guy.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by newdawn2017(f): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

How do I start doing that thanks for your response
invest in urself mentally read books,stay single while u do dis, contact & lead no one on. Avoid & stay away from place or songs or things that remind y of her. Read about mental & emotional health awareness. But y sef. How do u leave someone as a mere girlfriends for 6years without making her a legal wife. Na wa! There was nothing exciting to here to dream of being ur wife sef. undecided
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Youngzedd:

Such contents are not on Facebook because of censorship.

Oooh.. ok
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Alexun(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
The truth is you can never get over her no matter how hard you try. You just have to live with that and up to a tomorrow when you will find someone much better to drown the pains you feel now.

And trust me, that time is surely gonna come.

Be well, my friend!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Tribalism123(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Drink Fanta. U will be fine.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by zedman1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

That's the point brother. I really don't have friends in Lagos that we are that close. And the few times I drank made the whole thing worse I was force to start bugging her lines....
The first real heartbreak I had made me drink with a friend too. I got high, called her, though she wasn't picking my calls, strangely she did that night. I insulted the living day light out of her. It felt marvelous! Yeah, she called back and I blasted her even more. She was so shocked to hear me react that way cos back then I was a very very nice guy. Next morning I woke up totally regretting my actions.This was one girl who made me go three whole days without eating but I didn't know, one who made me think and told my friends that I was sick and couldn't resume for the semester when actually I wasn't sick. She was getting married to my childhood friend( then I didn't know cos she never told me the reason she was leaving, she didn't know too her husband was my friend and till date my friend doesn't know he got married to my girlfriend, till date nobody knows but me) I thought nothing or no one could make me forget about her..but time changes all things. The internet was still new in Nigeria then so I got online and browsed about people who had gone through stuff just like you're doing now and discovered there were a whole lot of guys going through that Shi*t I was going through. Knowing this helped me alot. Fast forward, it's been years now and I don't even remember there was someone like her, even if I do, I don't feel a bit hurt, I don't feel anything. Everything faded away with time, I drank my beer normally, had some few other dates here and there then got married. The world did not end, I moved on with time, do same bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.