Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? (44716 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
PeachtreeReside:
Take it a day at a time.
You will be fine eventually.

Don't indulge in negative activities.

Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Pandora112(f): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
I survived it, others survived it and you can survive it too, get yourself busy with something important... It can only get better

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by SPDAZZY(f): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Sincerely speaking I caused it all... Please don't criticize me, I am human, I cheated on her, and could not hold myself but to tell her...

With every good thing you listed about her, you were still not content and you cheated on her. What do some men want sef?

To be very candid with you, cheating is extremely difficult to forgive and when you forgive, forgetting is something else. You have made her doubt a lot. Wasn't she enough for you, when she marries you, will you be bringing STDs as souvenirs etc.

However, I hope she sees your remorse and forgive you especially as you confessed and she didn't find out.

I wish you the best and I hope you learn from it and be a better man for her if possible or for the next.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Sofialuv(f): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Paromarc:
Wahala for who go fall in love
you no well
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
humilitypays:
Men don't get heartbroken young man wake up!!

Did you sleep with her if no then I see why you are crying

Did you sponsor her through school like all these our women sponsors If yes, then sorry, next time don't sponsor a girl

Did you helped her to secure visa or PR to migrate abroad and she dumped you If yes, then its a pity.....have your solace in the fact that you will still make it okay

If the reason for your so called heartbreak is not in the above, then you need a hot slap.......there are plenty prettier, hotter, sweeter, classier, better chicks than her, like millions of them......sometimes I wonder why guys complain of being single and lonely when we have millions of sweet chicks walking all over Nigeria with killer ass and profile to match shocked shocked

Guy wake up oh....in few years to come you will thank your stars that she left you because you will realize how foolish you were loving someone that ugly, dry, broke, etc, bookmark this page tonight wink

It's funny how superficial men are and yet when their marriage starts to crumble, they blame the wife for it.

Did you honestly think he didn't see prettier, fresher, classier babes before dating his girlfriend? Do you think he stayed with her this long just for her physical attributes? But yet you advise him to seek out vain things over quality.

"Charm is deceitful, beauty is vain..."

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
Just be calm and don't hurt yourself with time you'll get over it and afterwards boom your shock absorber is already strong you'll be the one breaking hearts cos it won't affect you again as you'll have know the approach with which to enter your next relationship.

But then just know she was never meant for you.

I dated a girl for 9 years was struggling so these while even though am a federal worker receiving salary monthly. I left her and boom after resigning from my work and just depending on my small pension and I bet you God has been faithful that's all I can say. I am smiling everyday oooooo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by OdefaGirl(f): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

olooh

òwú ọnwụ.

ọsọ gị wu onye ma ndị dị ndụ and ndị wuru anwụ. biko kposiri gị gáfè m n'azu

adaka

Kama I ga agwa nwa okorobia ezigbo okwu.....Ina akogheri. Pray that you don't find yourself in a situation you feel weak. Please shift, let me see those standing up.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Evidenx(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Acecards:
how long have you been doing it ?
since last year December.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by dietola01(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
hustla:

Go out na

Social media week dey there, hang out, church programmes etc

Your own no fit worse reach my own sha, I lean soteyyy

Las Las na who no get money or options heart break dey do
this one off me oh grin grin grin you lean because of heartbreak? cheesy
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by idibe24(m): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
that go for u,u dating girl good six year,u can not marry her in three years both of u are dating
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by hustla(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
dietola01:
this one off me oh grin grin grin you lean because of heartbreak? cheesy

omo na who e never hold think say in na strong man oo

las las man no go die

grin
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by blackmaine: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

How do I start doing that thanks for your response
just love yourself bruv , who true love help, we are there for our personal gains

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
CaraJewel:
this is not the answer............I don't need her answer,,rather I need yours....
would you really?

Yes.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by dredmatthew234(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
I know one day you'll come back to this thread and laff at yourself for doing this... I know!
And the reason is... You'll have moved on and meet someone with another kind of vibes which you'll like
Trust me time heals bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by varshabae: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nazgul:

Suicide what....don't say that again. You want to kill yourself over a woman who has made it crystal clear that it's over between you too. Haba don't say that again.

One of the best way to make your ex regret leaving you is to work hard and attain massive success. She would sit in agony and regret why she left you. So begin your journey to the top, and forget about her. When you get to the top everyone including her would celebrate your success.

Good luck
What makes you think she won't be more successful than him? Or she won't end up with someone more successful than him? Nonsense childish talk. You get over a heartbreak for your own well-being.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Bharekta: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:
Please I need assistance, how can I survive a heartbreak from a relationship of over 6yrs. She was basically my friend, sister and girlfriend. I am not in a good state of mind. All I need is help and hope that I will survive this. Please help me. Even if it's one reply that can help me I will be very grateful

Heart breaks happen all the time. It shouldn't be the end of ones existence when it happens..... It should be perceived as part of life & love experiences.

Healing takes time...... [ Gradual process ]

( 1 ) Its okay to cry, but do not overdo it

( 2 ) Be / Stay positive - your mind and mental state will thank you for it

( 3 ) Avoid Isolation

( 4 ) Pray, Excersise and Eat Healthy.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Evidenx:
since last year December.
all the best boss
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by thatsleepboy1: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Kama I ga agwa nwa okorobia ezigbo okwu.....Ina akogheri. Pray that you don't find yourself in a situation you feel weak. Please shift, let me see those standing up.

humor na generational problem for where u dey come from na why. msheeew
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by CaraJewel(f): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
surebona:

Yes.
OK
sorry about everything,,she's probably hurt,just give her space and later try see if She'll forgive you
if she's still insisting just leave her be
And next time try not to hurt someone you claim to love

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2020
seanwiIIiam:

Mynd.44
Seu.n
OA.M4J
Domini.que

Rule 2 clearly violated and this obviously is a deserving ban

Run along you have been noticed undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Slimsly100(f): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
surebona:

Every waking day seems like it just happened the previous day, that's my fear

Guy cool down o. As I nor die for year 2013 nor heartbreak fit shake me again o. I went home for IT when it happened. Funny thing was that the person I called sister was the reason for the breakup and the guy acted like he was under a spell, never gave me a chance to explain myself(though he later found out the truth, regretted and wanted to come back). But though I still had strong feeling for him I made up my mind to let him go.
Omo! Even my mum felt my pains. My little nephew of 5 then would look at me and say aunty are you crying because of your baby? I wonder what he knew then. I went back to school looking so thin me that wasn't fat before. Abeg matter long.
Try pick yourself up, mingle with people always to avoid depression.
It wasn't easy but I did it and survived it.
It is well kiss
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Slimsly100(f): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
surebona:

Every waking day seems like it just happened the previous day, that's my fear

Guy cool down o. As I nor die for year 2013 nor heartbreak fit shake me again o. I went home for IT when it happened. Funny thing was that the person I called sister was the reason for the breakup and the guy acted like he was under a spell, never gave me a chance to explain myself(though he later found out the truth, regretted and wanted to come back). But though I still had strong feeling for him I made up my mind to let him go.
Omo! Even my mum felt my pains. My little nephew of 5 then would look at me and say aunty are you crying because of your baby? I wonder what he knew then. I went back to school looking so thin me that wasn't fat before. Abeg matter long.
It is well

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Slimsly100:

It is well

Thank you very much... I really appreciate alot..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Gift96: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Forgive and forget and move forward
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Jack005(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Slimsly100:

It is well
So have you been in a relationship since then?
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Slimsly100(f): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jack005:
So have you been in a relationship since then?

A year after, yes. And after 3yrs and 6mths he started joncing and I had to pull myself together cause I didn't want a repeat of what happened. This time, I moved on without even telling him, met hubby two months after and in 6months we got married traditionally, after another 4mths, we wedded. The rest they say is history. lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Jack005(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Slimsly100:

A year after, yes. And after 3yrs and 6mths he started joncing and I had to pull myself together cause I didn't want a repeat of what happened. This time, I moved on without even telling him, met hubby two months after and in 6months we got married traditionally, after another 4mths, we wedded. The rest they say is history. lipsrsealed
wow! I'm glad you are now married and settled.. Relationship matter will not kill someone in this already hard country..
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Slimsly100(f): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jack005:
wow! I'm glad you are now married and settled.. Relationship matter will not kill someone in this already hard country..

My brother the matter tie gele o. cheesy
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Slimsly100(f): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jack005:
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.