Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife (59781 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by od501: 6:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Theevilone:

He would have sent her packing or leave the house for her or even divorce her instead of beating her up.
No matter what courses the fight she is now right cos she was physically abused and she will always win the case anywhere.

Send her packing? What if she refuses? Leave the house for her? As leave my own house for her? As what exactly?
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by cpu2006(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2020
You don't need to waist time in investigate this. Sack him first sad shocked
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by nedekid: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Sack him to serve as a lesson to other wife beaters.
Hmm. Sack him and increase his frustration. He will only see her as the cause of his misfortune and thus make life more miserable for her.
Probably he might take it to the next level.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Praktikals(m): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
What is there to investigate again?

So they should just take her words for it?
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by capitalzero: 6:54am On Dec 07, 2020
emmabosco:
This woman self no get sense so if they sack him now where will money come from you complain about training the children and you call him out like this very bad well since she a doctor she want to make sure the man no see money again to chase women but she will also feel it. Though is bad to beat her like that but we will still hear from the man.
How would she feel it?
The man is a womanizer!!!!
He is a woman beater!!!
How do you think children would be looking at him ?
It is thing like this that makes some men suffer in their old age unless they are rich

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by oln: 6:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Saao:
you tackle issues from the foundation. What led to the beating is so important as to the beating itself.

Whatever led to the beating is inconsequential. If it were his fellow man would he be pushed to beat him.

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
They both are working. The fight began when the wife advises him to spend less on women because they have four kids and those kids need to be taken care of.

Watch the video or visit this link to know what happened. https://www.nairaland.com/6299866/lady-calls-out-husband-pius

Sometimes I wonder how silly some women can be. How can you sit down, watch yourself give birth to 4 kids, for what? Are two children not enough? Is she Dangote? The minute a woman is depending on her husband for her children's needs, then she has lost it. It makes absolutely no sense to give birth to children you cannot single-handedly take care of without support from your husband or external sources.

Women should see their husband's finances/financial support as a plus, not a must. Now, I'm not saying husbands shouldn't be responsible, I'm just saying women need to train themselves to have the mindset of responsibility rather than dependability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by jornwhite: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
They both are working. The fight began when the wife advises him to spend less on women because they have four kids and those kids need to be taken care of.

Watch the video or visit this link to know what happened. https://www.nairaland.com/6299866/lady-calls-out-husband-pius

What the man did is totally wrong, buh you really need to take a chill, the way you are anticipating divorce as if you have a replacement down for the woman is what i don't get ... even the court alway try to fix marriage before dissolution.
What good will come out of making the man jobless, will a jobless man show love knowing she took his job, even if they divorce what meaningful contribution could come from a jobless man, except he establishes himself he can't get a job again with such reference, it would have still made sense if she visited channels management privately.
i congratulate her & those whu advice her, in a matter of days the man might be ruined, so what next i hope she has single a plan.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Sack him to serve as a lesson to other wife beaters.
IF her Husband is sacked, then the domestic will violence increase..
Who suffers more....?
She now bears all the responsibilities
She has got 4 kids.
She's already trapped.
There are other ways of resolving such.
Being at home with a jobless wife beater will be more terrible than as it were.
IF her HUSBAND dies now from depression, she will suffer more. No one will shoulder ha responsibilities too. Dem neva marry single ladies finish, na Lady with 4kids. People ought to be careful.
She can take a break and think through her marriage.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by reidkrugger(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
Any man that lay his hand on his woman is an animal...

But believe, some women can make you do the unthinkable

Oga pick a side.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by backT(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2020
That make up artist is good grin grin grin
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by josite: 6:56am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

There's no justification whatsoever for this kind of beating.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Ifenyinwa just gave her own side of the story, how about the guy's side.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

Do we talk about her wayward way of dressing even after her wedding?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

It's unfortunate this guy used a girlfriend for a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

She might be all these and more .now that the error in marrying her is realised and you can't cope with her nuances,why not divorce her legally.inflicting violence on any one at will ,will.never be right.this may land him in prison and may leads to loss of job.

It is sad when a Dr cannot even have enough sense not to know u don't stay on to have the first,second,third and fourth child for a man that could be this violent in reaction to her nuances.obviously she abused the guy who surely must have lost it giving her the beating of her life.she too will eventually suffer for this video now going viral.

U provoked a man to inflict pain on u only to run to town to ruin him u will also be ruined in the process

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by genkins(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2020
I don't think those red marks on her face are real. Look at the color of her eyelids, is it not the same color with her face? That face is mostly made up with maybe libstick or so. Look carefully. The woman just want to sack her hubby.
I don't know the woman but I just suspect she must be the promiscuous type.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Olarewaju89: 6:57am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

Story for the God's undecided

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by thedio(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Thou I don't support violence against women but this woman is a bad wife.
I will not say anything until I hear from the man,this kind of woman can go extra mile to settle scores.
Channels should just ignore her as it is a family matter.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2020
kuuljay:
My neighbor was always beating his wife and she will be screaming for help untill one day I burst door only to discover the woman was on top of the man beating hell out of him...proper investigating should be made pls, some women beats their men steady,if you try to fight back they will call the whole world that your are a woman basher
always beat her up. Let her call the whole world.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2020
Pius just generated news for Channels TV indirectly. I guess he's a really good media person, just enjoying the 'schadenfreude' of this situation.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by bioman: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Thank you . You have said it all.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by tradebot: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2020
SACK HIM , SACK HIM SACK HIM
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Ades1234(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
[s][/s]
The lady is stupid for taking her domestic to the public,

She is not trained at all,
She would have considered her children,
If per adventure the man is sacked, how would him get the money to train the children,

An average medical doctors are pride,
For ur information, they are so pride in xter and action,
That's y u see many of them out there without husband,
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by reidkrugger(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2020
jornwhite:

What the man did is totally wrong, buh you really need to take a chill, the way you are anticipating divorce as if you have a replacement down for the woman is what i don't get ... even the court alway try to fix marriage before dissolution.
What good will come out of making the man jobless, will a jobless man show love knowing she took his job, even if they divorce what meaningful contribution could come from a jobless man, except he establishes himself he can't get a job again with such reference, it would have still made sense if she visited channels management privately.
i congratulate her & those whu advice her, in a matter of days the man might be ruined, so what next i hope she has single a plan.

My brother, not everybody get sense. Leave Dem make Dem sack d man. Maybe his head will cure her pains. It is well.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Beey(f): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo....
See.how.riled.up you are when someone who knew her dug her shiit up. Why is that truth always bitter biko? Yet you were quick to denounce the Man as a wife beater on this thread. undecided
Nobody is saying that she didn’t do those things but since he knows her very well, why not face her and tell her nemesis has caught up with her? Who doesn’t have something about their last that they are not proud of? Whether true or not, that’s not the topic of discussion here. We were discussing domestic violence and someone else is trying to prove that he knows her so much by painting her black. Some of us don’t care honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2020
kuuljay:
My neighbor was always beating his wife and she will be screaming for help untill one day I burst door only to discover the woman was on top of the man beating hell out of him...proper investigating should be made pls, some women beats their men steady,if you try to fight back they will call the whole world that your are a woman basher
May GOD bless you.
And they Lie a lot.
Married Men know this.
They LIE a lot.
They shed tears while Lying.
The man should leave that house at least for now.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by NybenSBF101(m): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2020
Sack him is not the best option, some women deserve to be beaten in order to reset their brain
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by chipower: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

She's not my type, I ball very hard. My family won't even allow such a girl close to the family.

I have nothing to be bitter about her.

My concern is her bringing this to the social medial when families can handle this.

Yeah nobody is a.saint so why bringing this issue to social.media?

Again, her past has nothing whatsoever to do with the beating. It's irrelevant.
You are just trying hard to divert attention.

I don't want you to carry me off topic but where is the evidence of these things you are accusing her of. Can you prove it? You know you can't.

At least she has shown us what her husband did to her, where is your own evidence?
You didn't even show any empathy towards the woman rather you started assassinating her character by writing fictitious stories about her past which has nothing to do with the beating.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Beey(f): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

She's not my type, I ball very hard. My family won't even allow such a girl close to the family.

I have nothing to be bitter about her.

My concern is her bringing this to the social medial when families can handle this.

Yeah nobody is a.saint so why bringing this issue to social.media?
She probably knows that the man is influential and knows a public outcry will go a long way in getting her justice.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by friday2011(m): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
What is there to investigate again?

Hey! All these bla bla bla you're talking about were in the past.

Mods please delete this claro guy's post he wants to derail this thread.

Why will mod. delete someone's known secrets about the matter, it seems he knows the family well, do you know the family?

I do not support the guy beating the wife no matter what she has done, the honorable thing to have done is to file for divorce.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2020
Praktikals:

So they should just take her words for it?
Don't take her words. Take her face. Her face is a proof. Nothing to investigate here.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by clarocuzioo(m): 7:06am On Dec 07, 2020
chipower:

There is something seriously wrong with you. What does all this your long story has to do with the fact that she was beaten and injured by the husband. You need brain repair.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with me, it's you that have serious comprehension issues.

First you saw in the begining of my write up where I condemned domestic violence.

Second you saw where I said let's hear the guy's side of the story.

Thirdly you saw where I asked why she should bring this to the social media when she knows in such situations, families intervene.

Fourth was her own shit which have been shielded and not brought to social media.

He just ruined this guy's life and carrier. I understand it was even the guy that trained her as a medical doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by od501: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2020
Theevilone:

He would have sent her packing or leave the house for her or even divorce her instead of beating her up.
No matter what courses the fight she is now right cos she was physically abused and she will always win the case anywhere.

Did you read your comment? "No matter the cause of the fight"? He should wait till the woman kills him?! Rubbish!
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2020
friday2011:

Why will mod. delete someone's known secrets about the matter, it seems he knows the family well, do you know the family?

I do not support the guy beating the wife no matter what she has done, the honorable thing to have done is to file for divorce.
His post would shift people's attention from the subject matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.