Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife (59795 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by demmie1: 5:48am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Sack him to serve as a lesson to other wife beaters.

Ode. Sack him so that his family suffer more.

3 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Biodun556(m): 5:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Marine54:
sack what Na family matter, them go settle am. This is Africa not Western world...

If they sack him she will complain again in future that the man is not sending money for the children up keep

3 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 07, 2020
One woman had done something similar to a TVC staff before but it turned out that the girl wanted to continue the affair by alll means which the guy refused.
And interestingly, that same guy is also with Channels TV today.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Saao(m): 5:50am On Dec 07, 2020
oln:

Isn't it better we look into the issue at hand which is domestic violence than try in knowing the lady's background. Pls, all of that aren't necessary at this point okay.
you tackle issues from the foundation. What led to the beating is so important as to the beating itself.

4 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Donjuan77: 5:51am On Dec 07, 2020
A man would not just wake up and start beating his wife to stupor like this, the wife might have done a very bad thing that has made this man to over react. you guys should wait and after the investigations and the true story behind then you can start commenting whatsoever you wish to, but for now just chill.

6 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Oludara202: 5:52am On Dec 07, 2020
This guy's career is about to hit the rock.
His Wife never thought of the consequences of calling him out. It should have been handled within the family circle. She might regret her action .

It is totally wrong to assault a woman.
Now, he'd learn the hard way.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Biggers82(m): 5:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Mrs Ijeoma I blamed you for getting married to an idiot

Why didn't you marry an Igbo man that will take good care of you why getting married to an animal from Benue now you see it.

Sorry OK

Don't accept him back because of the Children just go marry another man but he most be an Igbo man oooo
you are still sweet OK. Don't go and marry another He-goat again biko.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by amazinghomez09: 5:57am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

There's no justification whatsoever for this kind of beating.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Ifenyinwa just gave her own side of the story, how about the guy's side.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

Do we talk about her wayward way of dressing even after her wedding?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

It's unfortunate this guy used a girlfriend for a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

Social media chaiii

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Ishilove: 5:57am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

Sermon on the mount. The matter here is the alleged domestic violence, not the transgressions of her ancestors. Focus on the matter on ground

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by DavidEsq(m): 5:57am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Hm. O deep gan gan

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Biggers82(m): 5:59am On Dec 07, 2020
Oludara202:
This guy's career is about to hit the rock.
His Wife never thought of the consequences of calling him out. It should have been handled within the family circle. She might regret her action .

It is totally wrong to assault a woman.
Now, he'd learn the hard way.

Common Shatap that your mouth who cares about his useless career ?
So that one is more important to you abi.
So you are supporting that idiot that beat up this pretty lady abi Ara ga agba gi their.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Xantel(f): 5:59am On Dec 07, 2020
It's better he get married to another woman than having many girlfriends

He is still the husband and the head of the house.. some men decide to have more than one wife. So??[/quote]
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by JustforMen: 6:02am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:

Sack him ooo
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Chigold101(m): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
even when you have not heard his own side of the story.
Nne there are two sides to every coin oh.

I condemn all kinds of violence, including emotional and psychological violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
sack him cos of what Una no dey think atall .. how will he take care of children if he's sacked.

The lady who don't think twice b4 shouting sack him. I imaging how her marriage will be toxic, I pity the guy that will eventually end in his house.

Even ordinary gf/bf relationship, one shouldn't be thinking negative towards his or her partner if relationship come to an end.

God forbid, if am the husband that my wife Carries our issue to social media, that is the end of the marriage.

Let me tell you fact, on many occasions women are major cause of abuse, if women can be overlooking Minor offences, the will enjoy marriages far more than this.

4 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by seguno2: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
So that he will not have money to spend on other women.

Calm down please.
FEM it up and think things well before you comment again

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by chipower: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2020
Yankee101:
Please why won't women leave?

You're a doctor, you make your own money. I know news media guys make money from government to push or kill a news item. Still.

Must you wait for him to kill you b4 u file for divorce? He sat on your pregnancy? Then on your 4week old CS surgery wounds? Haba. You no get brothers?

It's not as easy as you think. I was thinking like you before but now I understand better.
Our culture has a lot to do with it. Nigerian society have negative perception of women who left their marriages. Irrespective of how the evidence is in favour of these women, our society still hold these women responsible for what happened to their marriages either directly or indirectly.
As a result of this, many women have chosen to stay and endure all manner of rubbish being thrown at them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Cutehector(m): 6:09am On Dec 07, 2020
People are just quick to conclude. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by seguno2: 6:10am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Telling your husband not to spend recklessly on other women is disrespect?

You confirmed that from the husband

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Arysexy(m): 6:10am On Dec 07, 2020
Bsaka9:
Men are scum sha

Your father and brothers inclusive.

Learn how not to generalize

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:11am On Dec 07, 2020
tobechi74:
Some women love beating Sha. That girl in a video that says If your husband,no beat you, e no love u, is an example
Such women are sick and need psychological attention. Don't ever ring any normal by humans being lives pain.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by rajiedreez: 6:14am On Dec 07, 2020
Sacking him has a greater effect on the family at large, yes the wife is a medical doctor but do you know how tiring it is to work and train four kids by yourself at this time. The cause of their misunderstandings goes beyond spending on women because if you ask the husband he too will have something to say but that doesn't justify the beating o. My own is, if the wife is tired of the wedding and wants a divorce she should file for it. The husband shouldn't be sacked, if possible through a court order channels TV or any other company the guy will ever work for should be removing the family upkeep money and send to the wife then give him his balance to spend as he wish

4 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Dchampion65: 6:14am On Dec 07, 2020
And she waited to be beaten like this.

Perhaps she is the type "you will kill me today"

When it's getting hot, just keep your mouth shut take a walk.

Upon all, the matter will be settled and the man will still climb.

Say no to violence

Learn to walk away from violent situation
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by BubeChi: 6:14am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:

Exactly. And the woman should have custody of the kids or better still go and practice abroad. Let the lunatic go to the street and fight his fellow men.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by 9gerian: 6:14am On Dec 07, 2020
shocked

kuuljay:
My neighbor was always beating his wife and she will be screaming for help untill one day I burst door only to discover the woman was on top of the man beating hell out of him...proper investigating should be made pls, some women beats their men steady,if you try to fight back they will call the whole world that your are a woman basher

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Dchampion65: 6:16am On Dec 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
Any man that lay his hand on his woman is an animal...

But believe, some women can make you do the unthinkable

Hmmmmmn,

I pray you will marry a woman that will make loving so easy for you.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by coputa(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2020
In as much as i kick against domestic violence,no employer an the constitutional right to interfere in their staff's marital affairs.channels television should not trample on the law,this is the job of the police.

3 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by johnnychuks(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Didn't he think about the consequences before beating her? He should be sacked and jailed.
that's why I said women are nature in talking careless and acting careless, you don't tell them secret.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by crafteck(m): 6:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Esseite:

It is still same "look at your mates" and how they take care of their families.

Exactly "her", one sided and you are so sure he's evil.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by seguno2: 6:22am On Dec 07, 2020
BubeChi:
Exactly. And the woman should have custody of the kids or better still go and practice abroad. Let the lunatic go to the street and fight his fellow men.

She should go and practice abroad, even though we have shortage of doctors and we subsidised her education
Do you fully understand what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by amiinero001: 6:22am On Dec 07, 2020
So if he is found guilty they will now sack him like wtf
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by chukskafor(m): 6:24am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
There are other options other than relieving him of his means of livelihood ; if your request is granted, how then will he fend for his family's needs, which most likely might even contribute some quota, if not totally the reason for the brawl in the first instance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.