Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

"Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer (4019 Views)

Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? / Africa Put A Price On Virginity Because Women View Themselves As Sexual Objects / Thr££some! Two Male Leaked S£xtape Of A Female Twitter Influencer. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by EmperorShizzy: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2020
The generalization is quite fallacious.

By the way, Please my Nairaland family, I need your help.

I need you to like this page and my comment, check for the comment by Emperor Olanshile and like. Don't forget to like the page too. It's a competition and the person with the highest like wins . Thanks so much.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=412503623466365&id=111202856929778
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Regex: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Kuns84:

Not true. You clearly responded which shows how emotionally invested you are in this topic.

Secondly, we ain't tryna procreate with our female relatives so stop using that redundant line to shame men wink

Bitches be selling incest to us men. But we ain't buying!

Nice shot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Regex: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
parkervero:

As a man I must say the topic is insulting to motherhood. The OP has forgotten that he has a mother

She's just on nairaland. It might not even be a 'she' behind that moniker.

No Pucci for you today mate!

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Jodha(f): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
parkervero:

As a man I must say the topic is insulting to motherhood. The OP has forgotten that he has a mother

I'm relieved to see a sensible guy here....
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by ElScopio: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
In as much as I don't support all of the guy's opinion
There's a reassonable amount of truth
Do you know the reason why women are viewed as sex objects?
Because they potray themselves as such
Wearing shitty revealing dresses
Have you seen a Man twerking for instagram followers? No.

4 Likes

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by demmymoney(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
So trueeeee
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
AfroKnight:

Sexual object doesn’t just mean having sex with someone. It means the measure of attractiveness. The appeal.

Ya dịrị gi mma......

Many dont know this

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Kondomatic(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
This guy is EVIL cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kuns84:

Not true. You clearly responded which shows how emotionally invested you are in this topic.

Secondly, we ain't tryna procreate with our female relatives so stop using that redundant line to shame men wink

Finishing grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by konkonbilo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
donbachi:
I disagree with that guy in strong term.if he says women are "sexual object".meaning,all the men will be doing with the women,is having sex.maybe he forgot that it takes two to tango.
olodo! So that's what you took from the writeup smh multiple times
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by donbachi(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
konkonbilo:
olodo! So that's what you took from the writeup smh multiple times
thanks and GOD bless.
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Mekzye: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
The best piece I have read so far today.
Well articulated.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by konkonbilo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
donbachi:
thanks and GOD bless.
you're welcome bro
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by SILENTandSMART2: 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
the nigga twitted nonsense ,

he's stupid self, he's jusss trying hard to make sense ,

as if nah all woman dey wait for man sha,

omo maybe our exposure differs sha, many girls dat i know dat what they're looking for is a man to give them peace of mind and the mysterious staff also grin

aswear they're employed and very very decent, but the mentality of almost all nairaland boys and some nigerian men is dat woman need them to grow grin

eleribuu niggas sit down there and dey deceive your soul and be carrying stupid mentality for head ,

this girls dat I'm talking about whenever I'm with them like this things really xup wink

some guys for this thread dey bring eleribuu principle , note that not all girls be like the eleribuu one wey dey your area,

it is so stupid of anybody to refer to a woman as a sex object or something ,

cus they're many guys that I Know nobe mouth at all, nah there woman they sponsor dem glory ,,, so why can't we call those men sperm donor or something, dats so hyprocritic wink

you might think say you get chin chin for head and tackle me oo, me self no get joy at all grin wink

no living soul deserve to be painted bad names wink smiley

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Most people won't accept the truth.

Just ask yourself, what is the causes of most troubles in relationships and marriages? Money.

Also ask yourself - what type of men, young women cheat with? Older men, why? money

Women cheat with older men for money.
Men cheat with younger women for excitement.

All the women i know, didn't marry their age mates but men older than them

All the men i know married younger women.

Why? Ask yourself

This infact is a proof that women see men for their cash, men see women for their attractiveness.

Life is beautiful, if we know the truth.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by okrikaboi: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kuns84:

The inability of the average female nairalander to read and comprehend is what makes it impossible to take you guys seriously.
You didnt read the tweets yet clicked 'reply ' to boldly
type rubbish in a desperate bid to sound 'savage' cheesy
Grow up!
A woman is a big girl.
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by okrikaboi: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Jodha:

I commented so others won't be mislead by the obvious post that lacked reasonable content..

Hope yhu know if everyone has yhur mentality...other guys that want to "procreate" with yhur sister ...will see her as a sex object..
All your life the only attempt to win an argument with a man is by using logical premises and ending with emotional conclusions. There is nothing any WOMAN can add to man's life than sex. You yourself has probably never contributed anything to a man's life and if you were to physically assist a man the whole world would know.
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by XRJP: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kuns84:

If you read carefully, he's simply saying:
To a woman, the value of a man is tied to his ability to provide, his status and standing in life (success)
To a man, the value of a woman is tied to her youth, beauty and fertility (sexual value) which DECLINES with age.

I appreciate your attempt at trying to break things down to her level... I think the guy made sense to a large extent except from a few places... It's not your duty to explain things to a person who has deliberately refused to learn/accept what is cheesy cheesy

Peace brother

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Regex:

She's just on nairaland. It might not even be a 'she' behind that moniker.

No Pucci for you today mate!
Damn niggar simps have being asslickin girls since time memorial grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
okrikaboi:
All your life the only attempt to win an argument with a man is by using logical premises and ending with emotional conclusions. There is nothing any WOMAN can add to man's life than sex. You yourself has probably never contributed anything to a man's life and if you were to physically assist a man the whole world would know.

Mr you're speaking from a place of ignorance and quite possibly hatred. This is why I hate reading some comments by men here.

You guys just can't stop being bitter on top women matter.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Regex: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
Damn niggar simps have being asslickin girls since time memorial grin grin

Leave the guy. As if e get award then they give guys weh as slick pass others.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by MJBOLT: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
WHITE KNIGHT of the SIMP ORDER,counter his points let's see.

parkervero:

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by pauljumbo: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kuns84:

LOL.

Our mothers were not thots like the women of this generation. They brought value to their men (youth, fertility, honor and submission) in exchange for protection and provision.

My mother was loyal and respectful to my father who worked his ass off to provide and care for his family. Together they raised 4 boys and gave us the best they could in life.

Sad to say most girls of this generation possess no atom of dignity or femininity - although there are still some decent ones but majority are being possessed by the Jezebel spirit that is ravaging our young women today. Let a woman come out and say she wants to be a home-maker and a wife and see how her fellow women will insult, ridicule and bully her into a toxic lifestyle of misandry.

Your comparison is null and void.

May God bless you for this write up our mother brought values to their husband unlike this present generation

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Nigerianization(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
donbachi:
I disagree with that guy in strong term.if he says women are "sexual object".meaning,all the men will be doing with the women,is having sex.maybe he forgot that it takes two to tango.

Ask Ned Nwoko
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
AfroKnight:
The guy has compelling points. cheesy

The sexiness of women diminishes with age. And since women now measure the sex appeal of guys by their pockets, sexiness appreciates in men as their earning power rises. Weird indices but na wetin women dey do.

It’s quick maths. grin

Simple maths u mean.
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Crimsoneagle: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Jodha:

I commented so others won't be mislead by the obvious post that lacked reasonable content..

Hope yhu know if everyone has yhur mentality...other guys that want to "procreate" with yhur sister ...will see her as a sex object..
I can't but wonder why comprehension is such a big issue, read the content and not the title, and someone such as yourself I am sure u go out every day flaunting a confident and smart lady, but in plain English with all due respect u are a dummy
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by legallyminded: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Jodha:

I'm relieved to see a sensible guy here....

As if our mothers behaved like the current gold digging hoes of today which are in absolute majority
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Crimsoneagle: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
parkervero:

The comparison is still valid as long as the topic generalized that women are sexual objects.

do u ever read and understand? u just join the bandwagon of "I get mouth make I talk"
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by legallyminded: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
ElScopio:
In as much as I don't support all of the guy's opinion
There's a reassonable amount of truth
Do you know the reason why women are viewed as sex objects?
Because they potray themselves as such
Wearing shitty revealing dresses
Have you seen a Man twerking for instagram followers? No.

Thank you very much... Sensible comment here
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by legallyminded: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Most people won't accept the truth.

Just ask yourself, what is the causes of most troubles in relationships and marriages? Money.

Also ask yourself - what type of men, young women cheat with? Older men, why? money

Women cheat with older men for money.
Men cheat with younger women for excitement.

All the women i know, didn't marry their age mates but a man older than them

All the men i know married younger women.

Why? Ask yourself

This infact is a proof that women see men for their cash, men see women for their attractiveness.

Life is beautiful, if we know the truth.

Another sensible comment...
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by parkervero(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Crimsoneagle:
do u ever read and understand? u just join the bandwagon of "I get mouth make I talk"
What are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life / Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? / Rate my plan to get green card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.