Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

"Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer (4020 Views)

Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? / Africa Put A Price On Virginity Because Women View Themselves As Sexual Objects / Thr££some! Two Male Leaked S£xtape Of A Female Twitter Influencer. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Jodha(f): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
legallyminded:

As if our mothers behaved like the current gold digging hoes of today which are in absolute majority

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Priam: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
monex:

The sexual Market Value of a heterosexual person is determined by those of the opposite gender.

As at today, the value women pace on a man is largely based on financial and professional success (aka Provider value). The value men place on a woman is largely based on looks / fertility capabilities.

I think this will change in some 20-30 years to become more balanced. We will simply evolve to place value on other things more.

It took Homo sapiens millions of years in terms of evolution to possess our current attributes and characteristics of today; 20-30 years is just like 1 second in the scale evolutionary timeline.

In other words, don't expect the attributes of man and woman in terms of preferences in the opposite sex to change within such a short time frame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Openbusiness: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Correct oil dey dis guy head. His brain is well lubricated cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by okrikaboi: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ardar:

Mr you're speaking from a place of ignorance and quite possibly hatred. This is why I hate reading some comments by men here.

You guys just can't stop being bitter on top women matter.
On the contrary I find women adorable. You are feisty believe me that's wonderful. If women were really smart and contribute to civilization by not just rearing children men would almost be irrelevant. I pray you don't hit the wall too soon.
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by okrikaboi: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ardar:

Mr you're speaking from a place of ignorance and quite possibly hatred. This is why I hate reading some comments by men here.

On the contrary I find women adorable. You are feisty believe me that's wonderful. If women were really smart and contribute to civilization by not just rearing children men would almost be irrelevant. I pray you don't hit the wall too soon. Know this and know peace

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by okrikaboi: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ardar:

On the contrary I find women adorable. You are feisty believe me that's wonderful. If women were really smart and contribute to civilization by not just rearing children men would almost be irrelevant. I pray you don't hit the wall too soon. Know this and know peace

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
I,the presidemt of evening news paper on nairaland won't say anything about this post.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by AfroKnight: 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
GayPontiff:

Simple maths u mean.

Lol. You didn’t get the joke.

It’s a reference to a song by a comedian.
Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by DontBullshitMe: 12:29am On Dec 08, 2020

Re: "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer by Sixfeetbelle: 1:39am On Dec 08, 2020
okrikaboi:
On the contrary I find women adorable. You are feisty believe me that's wonderful. If women were really smart and contribute to civilization by not just rearing children men would almost be irrelevant. I pray you don't hit the wall too soon.

You started logically and then ended it emotionally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Pot Belly? / Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married / Why Do Most Guys 'kiss And Tell'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.