Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate (18557 Views)

Poll: Should Buhari, Shekerau and Ribadu attend the BON debate?

Yes: 42% (76 votes)
No: 57% (101 votes)
This poll has ended

Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? / Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate / BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 27, 2011
in summary

there is no reason anyone can give for supporting goodluck ebele johnathan

the best that one can come up with is the nebulous 'ordained by God', whch also applies to other poor leaders lik saddam, musssolini, pinochet etal
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 6:31am On Mar 27, 2011
oyb:

in summary

there is no reason anyone can give for supporting goodluck ebele johnathan

the best that one can come up with is the nebulous 'ordained by God', whch also applies to other poor leaders lik saddam, musssolini, pinochet etal

Abi o! grin

No track record.
No achievements.
Lacks inspiration.
Full of Goofs.
Very very slow mentally.
Complicit in corruption.
Unpresidential utterances.
Unpresidential association with/celebration of criminals.
No plans for the nation.
Represents business as usual for corruption.
Has admitted he is not fit for the job.
Has not done anything as President so far.

But he is "Ordained by God", he has "Good Luck" and is "Fresh Air". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2011
more from that article

Mr Obasanjo, who is the chairman of the party's Board of Trustees, disclosed that at the recent meeting of the Board, Mr Jonathan tabled the issue of zoning a day after former Head of State Ibrahim Babangida, former vice president Abubakar Atiku and former National Security Adviser, Aliyu Mohammed Gusau raised the matter. i thought this man fought the northern cabal to a standstill cheesy cheesy

According to him, he (Obasanjo)was subsequently mandated by the Board to meet with them with a view to discussing the matter.

He said he met with Mr Babangida last Sunday and assured him that the principle of zoning was still alive in the party.

"At the last meeting of the BoT of our party last Saturday, the issue was tabled by the President and it was raised by three distinguished members of our party a day before that BoT's meeting with the President.

"I was mandated to discuss the constitution of our party with the distinguished members of our party. They are General Ibrahim Babangida, General Aliyu Muhammad and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
all pdp are theives, but we know the 'distinguished' ones

"The following day, that was last Sunday, I took up the matter with General Babangida who expressed to me that the issue is not the accident of history, rather it is the issue of perception in some quarters that federal character, zoning and rotation agreed by the PDP have jettisoned and permanently discarded.

"I, on behalf of the BoT, allayed the fears and I promised a public report and to brief the party members about it. What I am saying simply is that federal character, zoning and rotation in our party is alive and kicking."

The former president said the party will continue to maintain the principle of zoning in the area of key political and governmental positions as long as it remains the ruling party in the country, adding that it will only be discarded "when unity, stability and democracy have been fully established with full confidence and trust by everybody in the system, within the polity and among participant."

Describing Mr Jonathan's offer to serve for only one term as a sacrifice, Mr Obasanjo argued that rather than vilify him, he should be encouraged. He said that he does not know who will succeed the president but that he could ‘reasonably' guess where the person will come from.

pdp power to the people!!

see as goodunce is on his knees fellating obj, ibb, gusau and atiku  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

fighting
blowing the 'cabal' to a standstill  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by mukina2: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2011
this thread has been cleaned .

if anyone derails it again, they will be banned permanently angry
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by ektbear: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2011
Sagamite:

But he is "Ordained by God", he has "Good Luck" and is "Fresh Air". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is another thing I've never understood. Nigerians in general tend to be a superstitious lot. Yet. . . am I the only one who has noticed that GEJs "good luck" tends to get those around him killed, jailed, or otherwise incapacitated

I think even GEJs dad or relative made a reference to this in a NYTimes article I read.

His "good luck" is the type you keep your family and loved ones away from, lol.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by jmaine: 2:52am On Mar 28, 2011
mukina2:

this thread has been cleaned .

if anyone derails it again, they will be banned permanently angry

Abeg relax Joor, no allow your blood over hot.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by OwenG(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2011
There are 16 masquerade's in the race and all were invited for a dance competition.

One "so called big" one said the organisers should let him know in advance the type of dance steps he will be asked to display, the organisers said NO. Other "small" masquerade's went ahead to show case their skills, while the "big" one declined saying he is very busy.

There was a revelation during the dancing competition as one relatively unknown masquerade made an impressive showing with some totalizing dance steps to the amazement of many. Foot soldiers of the "big" masquerade are all over the place telling those who care to listen that the house of the masquerade who danced so well during the competition is not in order (as if his house was in order when he was in the same position as that masquerade).

This "big" masquerade could not dance well when he managed a small audience with all the drums at his disposal for about 2 yrs. How can we trust him to manage a very large audience when he has refused to show his skills.

The other "small" masquerades are busy now, he can dance with the other twelve masquerades.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by aligwe07: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2011
Everything concerning this election has to do with both illiteracy and ethnic Jealousy, So Right thinking Nigerians think that their votes will count against G.E.J,
Nigerians juts dnt eva learn, What has the Divine blessed man done, Am so tired of debate btw elites and ignorant misfits,

How can Buhari and G.E.J talk,who is more inclined and educated?,
I want G.E.J with his class like Pat Utomi,Chris Okotie and Dele Mamodu, The northerners can debate among themselves, they'll communicate more in Hausa,
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by richidinho(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2011
people! now listen,
Debate is not between candidate A and B, but platform 4 u to tell Nigerians ur ideas on transforming the country, if GEJ refuse to attend any of the debate it is ur opportunity to score high, if at all u av anything to offer.

NIGERIAN NAVY 24, are they Journalist

more fresh air pls
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Akainzo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2011
richidinho:

people! now listen,
Debate is not between candidate A and B, but platform 4 u to tell Nigerians your ideas on transforming the country, if GEJ refuse to attend any of the debate it is your opportunity to score high, if at all u av anything to offer.

NIGERIAN NAVY 24, are they Journalist

more fresh air pls

My guy, you need more than fresh air, you need to enroll quick-quick in on eof the new GEJ promised universities. grin  Imagine your ignorance thinking NN24 stands for the bolded part above! Kai. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by richidinho(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2011
@Akainzo, i know u will say something.
Now listen BON is popular and every Nigerian know the meaning, as an Association of broadcasting houses in Nigeria, which i think is the most qualified organization to handle such important event like DEBATE.

now tell Nigerians the meaning of your Organization because we dont knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
an what they do.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ That is a lie.  cheesy Even most of those online never heard of BON until this whole debate issue came up! ROFLMAO!! Now, the questions that were posed, that is a whole nother story
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by 9ijaMan: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
richidinho:

@Akainzo, i know u will say something.
Now listen BON is popular and every Nigerian know the meaning, as an Association of broadcasting houses in Nigeria, which i think is the most qualified organization to handle such important event like DEBATE.

now tell Nigerians the meaning of your Organization because we dont knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
an what they do.

And who exactly is it that has conferred such a status on BON? How did you come up with such a ludicrous conclusion that BON is the most qualified. CNN is perhaps the most widely view news channel in the US across the world, yet CNN will never arrogate it itself the status of being the most qualified news channel to conduct an American presidential debate. Ignorance is certainly worse than a disease.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by richidinho(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
And who exactly is it that has conferred such a status on BON? How did you come up with such a ludicrous conclusion that BON is the most qualified. CNN is perhaps the most widely view news channel in the US across the world, yet CNN will never arrogate it itself the status of being the most qualified news channel to conduct an American presidential debate. Ignorance is certainly worse than a disease.

you are an illiterate, but i will help u out

BON is an Organization of media houses (all in Nigeria)put together, you can imagine the brains behind it.

CNN is just a single channel, America also has their BON photocopy
free lecture courtesy GEJ Camp, all say fresh Aiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by 9ijaMan: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
richidinho:

you are an illiterate, but i will help u out

BON is an Organization of media houses (all in Nigeria)put together, you can imagine the brains behind it.

CNN is just a single channel, America also has their BON photocopy
free lecture courtesy GEJ Camp, all say fresh Aiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Do you really understand the meaning of the word illiterate? Abeg just take a look at a mirror and you'll find one starring at you! Olodo rabata! Yet your folks will be beating their chest that they sent you to school, not knowing they actually wasted their time, energy and resources. Perhaps it'll do you a lot of good if you enroll in evening classes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Olateru-olagbegi Is Dead - Ex-ondo Female Chief Judge / Ekiti Guber: Tribunal Strikes Out Pdp's Application To Recount Ballot / Presidential Poll: INEC Credited Invalid Votes To Buhari, Atiku Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.